Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

A day by the lake (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: A day by the lake (OPEN)

Post by Serio Katsuya May 4th 2009, 5:53 pm

Serio looked at him again. "Why would you be making me uncomfortable? I'm not uncomfortable, I was just thinking. My thoughts tend to embarrass me a lot. I'm such a weird person. That's why I have no friends, and my family pretty much shun me because I wasn't a boy. I'm not sure how things will work out, but I just am not sure what all to do. I love everything about being a loner, but friends make things more interesting. I do see you as a friend more than a mentor. I don't usually act this way, so I'm not really sure what's going on." Serio felt a little like an idiot, so she figured she'd stop talking. She placed her hand over her mouth to stop her from talking. Then she looked out the window. Serio wasn't sure how Henri would take what she said. She wasn't exactly sure if it made sense, but she hoped that it did. Serio's mind just flew as she had said everything. 'He probably thinks I'm an idiot. I hope not, but if he does, I hope he says something. Wow, I hate this. But this warm feeling is fun.' Serio smiled a little behind her hand as she thought to herself.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 124
Interests : Reading, drawing, listening to music, writing music and poetry

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mypace.com/serio_katsuya

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 5th 2009, 6:58 pm

Henri smiled at her words. Maybe he was reading too much into her emotions and speech. He was glad that he wasn't making his new friend uncomfortable. He replied, "Well then, I apologize for making assumptions. Besides, you do have a friend now. Also, if you ever have any problems, you can always count on me to help you out. I promise that I won't let you down." He was rather amused by his own words, he was acting like some hero guy who was acting pompous or something. However, he really did feel that way. He felt sorry that Serio never had many friends and as a result, he was determined to be a good friend to her. His stomach growled and reminded him of his hunger. "By the way, are you going to order? I'm pretty sure that you said that you were hungry."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya May 6th 2009, 6:03 pm

Serio looked back at him. "Please don't apologize for small things like that. It was my fault for seeming uncomfortable. I'm glad to have a friend now, and also you have one too. And also, please do not promise me anything." Serio responded to what Henri first had commented. She also smiled slightly at the first part of it. She wasn't exactly sure what to say to the last part of it, but she was glad to be reassured that she now had a friend that she could count on, but didn't think that she'd be telling anyone anything yet. After he made the note that she was hungry, her stomach made a sound she hadn't heard before. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to forget about that. I don't ususally eat in public, so I'm not really sure how this all works. But yes, I will order." Serio said, and then turned to the waiter. "Uh, alright. I think I'll have a ham and cheese panini, and maybe a glass of water, if that's alright?" Serio had slightly questioned the last part, but figured that it would be fine. She just wasn't sure how either the waiter or Henri would react. She hoped that they wouldn't have noticed the last part as a question.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 6th 2009, 11:05 pm

Henri chuckled at her order. It was kind of funny to see such a nice girl act timid to a waiter. The way she gave her order as if it was a question was quite cute. He remembered her words and despite what she said, he still felt that he should be someone she could rely on. "OK, I will stop apologizing so much. But why no promises, are you scared that I won't be able to keep them. I am disappointed in your lack of trust." He laughed to show that he was joking. Being around Serio was fun and he was enjoying her company quite a bit. His stomach was now slightly hurting from hunger now and he decided to order. "I would like a Ham and Cheese Panini and a Caramel Frappucino, please." He didn't like to admit it but being a spoiled prince when he was younger gave him a sweet tooth. He had also been planning on having strawberries but had decided that it would be better to see if Serio wanted dessert too before ordering. The waiter replied, "Thank you very much, your orders should be done in a couple of minutes." Henri thanked him for taking the orders and gave him the two menus. He was glad that his order would be done soon for he was quite hungry. In an attempt to make conversation, he asked, "So, a penny for your thoughs?" He smiled to let her know that he was just curious, after all, it intrigued him that her thoughts would be embarrassing her this much. He hoped that he hadn't been prying too much or being too annoying. It was too bad that he was a curious man by nature.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100A day by the lake (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya May 7th 2009, 9:20 pm

Serio shook her head at his comment about her not trusting him. "It's not that I don't trust you, it's just that so many promises that a person made to me once, broke them." Serio's eyes filled slightly with tears, but she blinked them away. She remembered some of the promises that her brother had made to her. She never really sat down to think about it that often. Serio put her hands on her lap again. "I don't really have that much to talk about. I'm more interested in what you have to say. I'm not that important, so it doesn't really matter what I think." Serio said. Then, after she'd spoken, she realized that she was sounding kind of down about herself. She was not that way, but she was, however, very disappointed with herself in the fact that she seemed down. "Please don't think that I'm always like this. As a matter of fact, I am usually very bubbly and not negative at all." Serio tried to explain. "It's just, well, my brother doesn't know that I'm here. Actually, he doesn't know anything about me since I left home to work on my training." Serio said.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 8th 2009, 8:44 pm

Henri looked at Serio and just wanted to hug her. He however, also knew that it was improper. Feeling hopeless, he just clasped one of her hands in his and gently said, "Don't cry, please don't. I understand if you don't want to talk about it but if you want to let it off your chest, I'll be there." When she put her hands back on her lap, he let go and just sat there listening. He sighed, 'I wish that there was something I could do to help her.' He nodded as she spoke and said, "I think that you are a very important person, I want to get to know you better so please, at least try to open up to me. Also, I don't think you are always like this. Everyone gets like this sometimes, it is not your fault. And don't worry too much about your brother, he should be fine. I apologize for what I am about to say but he's doesn't seem to be that great of a brother if he isn't even worried about you leaving." He hoped that he had not gone too far but he couldn't help feeling that way. He hoped that Serio would not get angry at him and he just sat there and gave a weak smile. It seemed to him that this was getting quite awkward, and they had been getting along so well. It was a shame.

OOC: It seems that I am allowed to use my computer again. Woohoo, I had been using my cousin's. Looks like I won't be away for a week after all.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya May 10th 2009, 5:41 pm

Serio wiped away her tears, and gave a smile with her teeth showing and everything. She felt a sense of comfort when Henri had held on to her hand. She realized that he was right, and that if her brother did really care, he would not have let her leave from home. She always believed that she had been doing all her training for her brother. She believed that he actually was the greatest brother in the world, but Henri made a very good point. "Thank you, Henri-sama. You've made a very good point for me to realize that you are right. If my big brother did really care, or was in any way, shape or form worried about me, he wouldn't have let me leave home." Serio said, and her smiled shined through the sadness that she had just experienced. She giggled a little. She wasn't sure what to make of him wanting her to open up to him, but she knew that they would be good friends. "Again, thank you, Henri. I'll think about letting you know more about me, but I think that I could trust you with just about anything." Serio said, still smiling. 'I am quite glad to have met this guy. Even though Henri is a teacher, he is more like a friend than a mentor at this point. I wonder how he sees everything. I wish I could see the world through his eyes. Just to see what he was thinking about, right now.' Serio had thought to herself. Then she played with the napkin that was in front of her, off to the right hand side of the table, from where she was sitting.

OOC: That's good. ^_^
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 11th 2009, 7:20 pm

Henri nodded as he listened to her and returned her radiant smile. He replied, "Thank you for your trust. I am glad that you can trust me after only knowing me for about 2 hours.." He laughed, "...looks like my social skills are extremely good! Anyway, as for you saying that you would like to know more about me, I assure you, the feeling is mutual. But seeing as you told me a little about your past, it is only fair that I return the favor." His eyes twinkled with amusement as he cleared his throat and pretended to be lecturing her. "Ahem, listen carefully. This is the life story of Henri Christopher Osbourne. He was a king but only ruled for about 20 years. the reason for this was because he was extremely lazy. He then left the duty of kingship to his nephew who is possibly even lazier than him." He laughed and continued, "I disliked the duty that came with the power and so I left to travel the world. I found the duties of a teacher to be much easier and more to my liking. So that's how I came to be here. That is the gist of it." He smiled as he gave the synopsis of his life's story. "For the details... that is for a later time." He gave a mysterious smile as he made the last statement. He was acting silly and he knew it, after all, it was so that Serio would cheer up. He hoped that his sense of humor wasn't as outdated as he himself thought it was. At this moment, the waiter came to the table with their food. 'That is some decent timing', he thought. 'I wonder if he is listening to us or something.' But then he decided that it was of no concern to him and proceeded to hand Serio her plate and glass. After doing so, he set down his own food and drink. He wanted to indulge in the feast immediately but felt that it was more polite to wait for the lady to begin first. He sat there waiting, hoping that she was as hungry as he was. Seeing this feast laid out in front of him was too much, his stomach was making growling noises again...
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya May 11th 2009, 8:15 pm

Serio smiled as he seemed to want to get to know her a little more than what she had already told him. She nodded when he told her that the feeling was mutual. She figured that only time would be able to get him so say more about himself. She was sure what he had in his past, but she was willing to know. She giggled when he pretended as if he was lecturing her. She nodded, and smiled throughout the 'lecture' part. Then when he spoke about the not liking the duty with the power, she became very curious about what kind of teacher that would make him. She nodded again when she said that the details would be for a later time. She thought, 'So there will be another time.' She smiled at the thought. Then noticed the waiter had come at the exact time he had finished speaking. 'Genius.' Serio decided that he was being a gentleman, because that was how he had seemed to be from the beginning. She figured that she would take a bite of her sandwich. 'Melt in your mouth goodness.' She thought. After that, she set it back down, and took a drink of her water. Then she smiled. "Well, you really don't seem like the king type. Just a gentleman to me. That's good though." Serio said. She giggled slightly at her comment. She thought that she might sound either really dumb, or just silly. Hoping that it was more silly than stupid, Serio took another drink of her water, placed it directly back where it started on the table, and took another bite of her panini.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 18th 2009, 11:19 pm

OOC: I apologize for not updating. Computer troubles, I should have my replies up by Wednesday at the latest.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya May 19th 2009, 9:41 pm

OOC: Alrighty. WOrks for me. Whenever you get the chance.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 30th 2009, 1:19 pm

Henri smiled as she finally started eating, he could finally indulge himself. He took a huge bite out of his sandwich and sat there chewing. It wasn't too mushy or too hard, but somewhere in the middle, just perfect. He washed down the sandwich with a sip of his coffee and sighed. What a great day this was. He then took a look at what he was doing and was slightly embarrassed but he didn't show it. "I apologize for my rude manner of eating, I was way too hungry." He laughed and took another sip from his coffee.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya June 3rd 2009, 5:44 pm

Serio smiled, finished chewing her food, and drank some of her water. "It's perfectly alright. I was kind of hungry too, so thank you for bringing me with you." She said. She set her sandwich down, and started to play with her straw that was in her water. She moved the ice cubes around from here to there. It's not that she was bored, she just felt a little awkward since she had never been invited to eat lunch, or dinner rather, with a guy before. He was really nice to her. Serio wasn't exactly sure what it was. She hated being so young. She sighed, and then picked up her sandwich again, and took another bite of it.

OOC: Sorry about the short post.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 8th 2009, 9:13 pm

Henri smiled at her understanding and took another large bite. After swallowing it, he decided to delve a little into her past. 'After all, that's all we are really talking about, each other's pasts.' These were the times when he wished he was more sociable and knew exactly what to say. Then he wouldn't be stuck with just asking her questions and sounding like a prying old man. "So, have you ever been to a city? Or have you been living in places where your abilities are commonplace all your life like the country? I personally never lived for very long in either. Traveling was more my thing, in fact, I don't intend to stay here for longer than a decade." He figured that the way he addressed a decade as a short amount of time would hint at his longevity but he didn't really care. After all, Serio seemed like a nice girl and he doubted that that knowledge would help her in any way.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya June 8th 2009, 10:44 pm

She swallowed the food that was in her mouth, and then tilted her head to the side slightly trying to make sense of what he said. "A decade is a long time. SO I'm guessing that you're quite old then, huh? No offense." Serio asked. She shook her head. "And, well, when I was young, about eight-ish, I lived in a city, but I didn't care too much for it. I never was on to stay in one place for too long, even when I was living with my parents. I mean, well, when I figured out what was going on with me, I didn't want to freak my parents out, so I just left one night. And, yeah, I don't really plan on sticking around here too long either. I want to see the world, actually." Serio said, and hoped that she wouldn't sound too weird while saying that. She thought for a little while, hoping that since she had a new friend, that she could share another thing with him, but she didn't want to sound like an idiot. 'I wonder what he would think if I told him i was a shapeshifter... He'd probably think I was lying, and then I'd just show him.' Serio smiled to herself then, and took a drink of her water.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 9th 2009, 12:35 pm

Henri laughed, "None taken, in fact, I am probably much older than what you're thinking. The funny thing is, I've still got a ways to go before I am even considered old." He took another bite of his sandwich. As he chewed, he listened to her recount her past. "I agree with you, cities can be quite dull but there are times when I find the tranquility refreshing." He decided that with him starting the topics, they wouldn't go very far so he asked her, "So... What do you want to talk about?"
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya June 11th 2009, 12:58 pm

Serio thought for a little bit. "Well, since you claim to be older than what I am thinking, would you be willing to tell me about your greatest experience while traveling?" She asked hoping that she wouldn't be invading any of his privacy. She wasn't one to do that. Then she took a drink of her water.

OOC: Sorry this is short. I was in a hurry.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 19th 2009, 11:09 am

Henri smiled. "Aw c'mon, you're making me feel like an old man." He chuckled and took another sip of his coffee. "Well, if you really must know, my greatest experience was probably when I went on a journey with this one kid named Haru Glory. He was a great guy and powerful, too. By the end of the journey, we had a gang of friends accompanying us. The reason why it was so great was because of all the friends we met while traveling the world together. Back then, I was around your age, maybe slightly older and eager for battle. My nickname was Let by the way. So we fought this evil organization called Demon Card, and they were in control of an entire continent." He sighed, "Those were good times. So... what about you?" He took another bite out of his sandwich while he waited for her reply.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya June 23rd 2009, 1:38 pm

Serio looked at him, while she thought for a few seconds. "Well, I've never really gone on any traveling expeditions before, so I don't really have any stories." Serio explained. She soon grew bored with eating, but finished the last part of her sandwich. She took a drink of her water, and then thought again. "Well, when I was younger, I used to pretend like I was going on adventures." Serio said with a smile. She giggled a little because she felt silly for saying it, but giggling made her feel a little more relaxed.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 18th 2010, 8:33 pm

OOC: Do you still want to continue this?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 19th 2010, 4:44 pm

OOC: If you want to. I love rping. And seeing as how I don't really have anything else to do, why not? ^_^
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 20th 2010, 10:17 pm

Seeing that Serio was finished with her sandwich, Henri quickly finished his own and continued sipping his coffee. He was enjoying this relaxing day with a newfound friend and possible student. "Haha, well, it's good that your games from back then are now reality, right? After all, being in the school is a big adventure all on its own." As he said this, he motioned for the waitress to bring along their check. The waitress came shortly and gave Henri the check. He skimmed through it to find out what the total had been. "Seeing as we are both finished, I'll take care of the check and then we'll walk back to the dorms." He smiled nervously as he said this hoping that he had not being too pushy.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 21st 2010, 8:21 pm

"I am glad that they are reality too." She said. Serio smiled, and nodded. "So why do you think that the school is an adventure? I'd figure that teachers would find it enjoyable to walk around a school... Aren't they supposed to like school?" Serio asked. She was not very sure whether or not teachers did that. Serio drank whatever was left in her glass, and she watched him. "But yeah. Ok. Want me to chip in any money?" She asked, not sure if she should or not.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 21st 2010, 10:19 pm

Henri chuckled, "This school is an adventure because..." He paused, and then continued, "...well, this school isn't like the typical school. It is a school for warriors where one learns about techniques meant for killing and self-defense." He drank the last of his coffee before continuing. "It doesn't help that Sentou Gakuin is the sworn enemy of Suzaku...and it's inevitable that we'll do battle with them and that's a major adventure all on its own." He took out his wallet and took out enough money to pay the cafe for the food and a 10% tip for the waitress. He shook his head as Serio asked whether she should chip in, "What sort of man and teacher would I be if I let a female student pay when with me?" He then put on his cloak and made a small motion with his hand. "After you, madam."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 22nd 2010, 8:34 am

Serio smiled. "Ah, killing. What a fun past time." Serio jokingly said. "Anyway, why are Sentou Gakuin and Suzaku sworn enemies?" She asked. And as Henri motioned for her to go first, she stood up with a smile. She started thinking about what the reasons could be. She just couldn't come with anything reasonable. "Or is that not for me to know? Because when I really think about it, I can not come up with anything." She didn't know where they were going to go now, so she waited outside, patiently. The sky was pretty. Serio noticed the bluish color it was. Very pretty. She thought to herself. "By the way, thank you for taking time to talk with me. It's nice." Serio said with a smile on.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next