Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A day by the lake (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

A day by the lake (OPEN)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty A day by the lake (OPEN)

Post by artemishiu April 28th 2009, 9:43 pm

Henri walked on the road towards the lake. The road was rocky and not the best but Henri didn't really care. He had heard that the lakeside during a sunset was a beautiful sight to behold. He was tired from training and teaching class so he wanted to relax. Summer was approaching and he wanted to cool down by the lake. He reached the lake and surveyed his surroundings. It truly was beautiful and he couldn't wait to see how it would look when the sun set. The lake was clear and free of pollution which had been rampant in the places that he had traveled across. The grass was clean and it was clear that someone had been taking good care of it. The only thing it was missing a couple of wild animals or it would've been perfect. 'Sentou Gakuin truly is a great place. I am glad I chose to work here', he thought. He sat down on a patch of grass and sat there humming to himself. It was an old song, from back in the day when he was still young. He sat there and started reminiscing about the old times when he was still a kid living in the palace. He was rather bemused and embarrassed by his memories at the same time. The stuff he used to do as a kid... were not exactly innocent. He then laid down with his head in his palms. He looked up at the clear beautiful sky, there was not a single cloud in sight. It was a sunny day, it was just too bad that it was so hot. He looked about himself again and took in the beautiful scenery for the 2nd time. 'If only I had someone to share this moment with. Then this scene would be perfect.'
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/100A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty Re: A day by the lake (OPEN)

Post by Serio Katsuya April 28th 2009, 10:01 pm

Serio smiled as she walked around by the lake side. The lake seemed like a peaceful place to Serio right now. She noticed someone near her favorite spot to sit. 'Guess I am not the only who likes laying near the lake.' She wasn't sure what to make of it, but she realized he looked like he was sleeping. She didn't really fell like bothering him, but she was hoping that he was here for the same reason she was. To watch the sun set over the horizon. Serio skipped over, and sat next to him as quietly as she possibly could.
"Hope I'm not interrupting any thoughts," Serio said, as her eyes wandered up and down the man besides her.
He looked very peaceful, and not look too old. Serio just wanted to know what he was thinking about, but didn't want to push that. She crossed her legs, and curved herself over them so that her elbows reached the ground in front of her. Then with one hand, she pointed a finger at the dirt just off the edge of the patch of grass, and started to draw little stick figures, while waiting for the newest, and one of the most beautiful creatures she'd ever met, to respond to her prescense.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 124
Interests : Reading, drawing, listening to music, writing music and poetry

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100/100A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mypace.com/serio_katsuya

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 28th 2009, 10:13 pm

Henri looked up as a long haired girls approached him. She didn't look familar but seeing as he was a new teacher, that was to be expected. She was rather beautiful and exactly what he had been hoping for, some company. He turned to look at her and replied, "Oh no, I was just thinking that it would be nice to have some company right about now and then you came along. My name is Henri Osbourne and I am a new teacher. How do you do?" He smiled cordially to show that he was happy to be in her company. It was a beautiful day and he had wanted some company. He was now rather content. 'I wonder if she is a student. She seems a bit young to be a teacher after all.'
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue0/100A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 28th 2009, 10:30 pm

Serio smiled. I'm pretty good. Waiting for the sun to set. It's one of my favorite things to do before the day grows old." Serio thought she sounded like an old person when she spoke. She rolled her eyes at her comment. "I'm glad I could be your company. And, sorry for not saying. My name is Serio Katsuya, and I'm new here." She said. Then she sat up, to meet his gazed. She loved his red eyes. He seemed like he could be a student instead of a teacher. Henri didn't really look that much older than Serio was. She wondered about his age. She didn't care. Serio just cared that she might have a new friend. With that thought crossing her mind, Serio smiled. Now Serio felt like she had a new friend, and that brought excitement to her.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue2500/2500A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue2000/2000A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue100/100A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 28th 2009, 10:58 pm

Henri was rather bemused by the girl's reaction to her own comment. She was rather polite. He was glad that she was also new here. This would make it easy for them to get along. "I am glad that you are new too. So, I am guessing that you come here quite often?", he said. He looked at the girl more closely. She was looking into his eyes intently and he stared back. She had pretty blue eyes which reminded him of a childhood friend. His mind instantly filled with images of his happy times with her. She had died long ago for no human would have as long of a life span as a dragon. His eyes were suddenly filled with tears but he turned away before the girl could see them. He wiped his eyes quickly and turned back to the girl. "I hope that we can be friends. It would help me out a lot." He smiled to show that nothing was wrong. He was surprised by how the memories of Sophia had caused his eyes to tear up. 'I guess I still miss her quite a bit. Even though it's been almost a century.'
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 28th 2009, 10:59 pm

OOC: Can I join this with Hinata?
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A day by the lake (OPEN) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500A day by the lake (OPEN) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 28th 2009, 11:01 pm

OOC: Sure, the more, the merrier. Henri will make more friends.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 28th 2009, 11:10 pm

"Just for the last few weeks, I've been coming here. Mostly at night though. I'm not sure what other people would think of me." Serio said. Then when he moved, Henri may not have realized it, but Serio caught a sparkle in his eye as he turned away from her. She noticed something struck him, so she looked down at her hands as she fiddled with a small piece of grass. "I would love to be friends with you." She said. She wanted to hug Henri now, but she was afraid to bring back other memories. Serio shook random thoughts from her mind now. She took a deep breath, and arched her back again, so she was back in her firs position, curled over her legs. "I would also like to help you out." Serio said, and smiled at Henri. She went back to drawing in the dirt.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 29th 2009, 10:31 am

Henri was good at sensing emotions for he was a dragon. He could feel Serio's feelings of sympathy and awkwardness. 'She must've saw what happened', he thought. Serio was not only beautiful but kind, too. He thanked her, "Thank you and no one would think bad of you for wanting to see the sunset. Well, most wouldn't, anyway." He saw the drawings that she was creating with her finger. There was a family of stick figures and they were involved in various activities. The stick figures weren't that good but the backgrounds were quite detailed. "You are quite talented, Serio. That background looks very good." He smiled again to show his appreciation of her talent. In the back of his mind, he wondered, 'I wonder whether I should tell her what happened?'
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 29th 2009, 8:41 pm

Serio looked at him when he said that 'most people' wouldn't think badly of her. She was a little confused, and tried not to show it, but could tell he knew partially of what she was feelings. Serio smiled. "Thank you. I am not so good at drawing people, as you can tell, but I love to draw backgrounds and doodles." Serio said. She couldn't believe that he was saying this to her. Henri seemed like the nice type, and she felt happy to know there was someone as nice as he was out there. "So what brought you to become a teacher, if it's not too much of a personal question for you to answer?" Serio felt as though he had a lig reason for becoming a teacher, because, well most people did, but she hoped that she hadn't hit a touchy subject.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 29th 2009, 8:50 pm

Henri was slightly amused at her afterthought after asking her question. He wondered what he had done for her to think that that question would strike a touchy subject. He replied, "No, I don't mind. I joined this school because a friend of mine suggested for me to come here. Seeing as I was qualified to become a teacher, I decided that that was what I would choose to do. I am slightly pacifistic which is why I chose the study of Traps. They allow me to capture or hinder the opponent without resorting to violence." He wondered whether he was talking too much. It had been a while since he talked this much with someone. Serio was becoming a quite interesting person to him. After all, few have ever caused him to talk as much as this.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 29th 2009, 9:06 pm

Serio nodded as he spoke, letting him know that she was listening to him. "That is really neat." Serio said, but with a smile. "So does your friend live around here?" Serio asked. She wasn't sure that was such a good move, but she was here to talk to if Henri needed it. She watched his face now with full intent to listen. She watched his eyes, and face in general. Since he was quite attractive, Serio couldn't seem to look away from him now. She just couldn't help but to follow every line of his face with her wandering eyes.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 29th 2009, 9:21 pm

Henri was rather surprised by how beautiful Serio's smile was. It was bright and cheerful, very cute. He replied to her question, "Well yes, he is actually an unofficial student at this school. He is currently away at the moment but if you want, we can visit him at another time. By the way, would you like some lunch and later we can come back to see the sunset, ok?" Henri smiled and stood up while offering his hand to her. He liked her company but he was getting hungry. He laughed quietly to himself, wondering whether she could hear his stomach's growling. He knew it was impolite but couldn't help it.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 29th 2009, 9:33 pm

"I'd like to meet him, but like you said, another time might work better." Serio said. Then she took his hand, as her pulse sped up when she touched his hand, and stood up. She didn't want to sound greedy or anything but she just spoke. "I think I'd like lunch too." She giggled as she felt her own stomach running on empty. Serio wasn't sure if it was really hunger, or if it was the butterflies that she got when she first sat next to Henri. "So what kind of food do you eat? Anything particular, or whatever sounds good at the time?" She felt a little dumb, and pointed her toes together as she asked Henri the question. Serio kept her eyes on his face, while retracing the lines and curves. She felt like she was blushing now, but she tried to hide it.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 29th 2009, 9:57 pm

Henri smiled at her slightly red face. He wondered whether she was embarrassed due to the lunch offer. He decided after a moment that it didn't really matter. He tightened his hold on her hand to life her up and then started walking with her to the cafe. He hoped that he wasn't being too pushy, being a prince caused him to acquire some bad habits. "I hope you don't mind my pushiness but let's go to the cafe. They make some really good Ham&Cheese Paninis." He smiled at her again while continuing along the path to the school. "Also, to answer your question, I personally like all kinds of foods. As long as it is not to bitter or sour, I am OK with it. But if I had to choose a favorite, I guess it'll have to be fast food." He laughed while continuing, "It is convenient and it tastes good. It may not be the healthiest but I don't eat it often so I'm OK." He wondered whether she thought he was weird for considering fast food his favorite.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 29th 2009, 10:10 pm

Serio smiled again. "I don't mind because I have to say, I like ham and cheese paninis too, but i haven't have them in a long time." Serio said while thinking about them. She followed behind him a half of a step. She hoped that wouldn't be to noticeable. She giggled at his favorite food. "I know what you mean. I like the fast food chicken sandwiches, but like you, I also don't eat it often enough to make me unhealthy." Serio giggled slightly. She started to feel a little more relaxed since she could giggle about stupid things she's said that don't seem to bother Henri, and she smiled at that fact. She walked with him, almost like a lost puppy would follow one home. Serio was pleased that Henri was so nice to her, and she wanted to learn as much about him as he would let her know, hoping that she wouldn't invade on any of his personal memories, so she figured that he would tell he what he wanted, so Serio figured that she would stop asking wquestions for a while. Maybe he'd think of something to ask her.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 29th 2009, 10:38 pm

Henri loved that smile, it reminded him of Sophia who was just as beautiful as this girl. He simply returned the smile and continued walking. This silence was slightly awkward but he couldn't think of what to say. He had never been much of a talker but he felt rather relaxed around her. After a few minutes, to break the silence, he asked, "So where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?" He hoped that he wasn't prying but he was kind of curious at the same time. He wondered whether she was from a big country, like him. He smelled the fragrance of coffee in the air. They were nearing the cafe, he was glad for he figured that it would be easier for them to talk while sitting and enjoying sandwiches.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 30th 2009, 10:37 pm

Serio was happy, and felt a little giddy. "I don't mind telling you where I'm from. I am originally from Akito, but moved to Osaka eight years later." Serio said. She too smelled the coffee. She loved to drink warm things, and plus, she was with a really awesome guy, who was two things she liked. Nice and very attractive. She never thought that she'd meet someone like this. She giggled slightly at that thought. Serio actually couldn't wait till she had a ham and cheese panini again. 'It's been too long my hammy and cheesy friend.' Serio thought to herself. Her thought made her mouth water. She was now staring at her feet again. Serio felt a little embarassed. She had never in the prescense of a male before. She wasn't exactly sure that she was capitable of not turning into a fool with the butterflies that wouldn't seem to settle.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 30th 2009, 10:53 pm

Henri nodded his head as Serio told him where she was from. She came from a place that was quite far away, in the land of Japan. He smiled at her to reassure her after noticing that she was looking down at her feet. He figured that she was probably embarrassed about her hometown or something. They had reached the cafe and he opened the door for her. "Ladies first, miss." He laughed quietly after making that statement. He figured that he could talk more with her after they were inside.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya April 30th 2009, 11:01 pm

Serio giggled a little. "Never had that happen before, but thank you." Serio said, and walked into the cafe. The smell of food and coffee filled Serio's nose. The atmosphere was very pleasant. She was glad to be here. Another place she'd have to remember. Suddenly she felt relaxed and comfortable. She missed being able to sit and talk with someone, and now she had the chance to. Serio hoped that Henri wouldn't mind if she was a little weird or something. She didn't want to be rude, so she thought back to everything her mother taught her about being polite, and she figured that this would be the time to use that knowledge. Her previous knowledge of men was definately not how Henri was being. He was totally different, but in a good way.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 30th 2009, 11:22 pm

Henri followed Serio into the cafe. The sweet aroma of coffee filled his nose. He spotted an open table for two and gently tapped her to let her know. He pulled out a chair for her and waited. "Sorry, I am slightly old-fashioned. I hope you don't mind the table that I chose. It is near the window because I like to look out sometimes." He smiled at her and as he waited for her to sit down, he called the waiter over. The waiter handed them each a menu and stood close by waiting for their order. As he stood there, he realized that he made a idiot out of himself. He laughed, 'I'm supposed to wait til she sits down and I sit down before I call the waitor over. Its been ages since I've done this type of thing. I'm been just hanging out with guys and drinking way too much lately.'
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya May 1st 2009, 12:52 pm

Serio was glad that he was old-fashioned. "I don't mind that you are slightly old fashioned. It makes me think that some actually is trying to be nice." She sat down after she spoke. She wasn't exactly sure what Henri was doing, or if he was just nervous. Serio giggled slight to herself. Then she watched Henri, and waited to see what else he had on his mind, or if he was going to talk at all. She hoped that she didn't make things to awkward for him. Serio wondered what all was going through Henri's mind about her, or whatever else he was thinking of. She wasn't sure. Then she then folded her hands in her lap, and looked down at them. She just waited for him to say something, if anything at all.

OOC: The color wouldn't work here at my school. I have no idea why, but I'll fix that later.

Last edited by Serio Katsuya on May 2nd 2009, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 1st 2009, 1:24 pm

Henri sat down opposite Serio. He looked the menu in his hand and then the beautiful girl before him. He gulped, he didn't know what to say. This reminded him of back when he was young and was on a date with a girl. He laughed at his nervousness and spoke, "So what brought you to this school, if you don't mind me asking?" He ears grew red because he was embarrassed at his weak attempt at making conversation. He was hating how he could only ask questions but he decided that it didn't matter. 'I just met her so I guess this is understandable. I know she is a student but I want her to think of me as a friend and that I'll be there if she needs me. The problem is that I'm bad at making conversation.' He went back to looking at the menu and after a moment, he decided that he would get a Caramel Frappucino and a Ham and Cheese Panini with a side dish of strawberries. However, he refrained from ordering waiting for her to order first.

OOC: No prob, my colors change just because that is my preference.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya May 2nd 2009, 2:33 pm

Serio smiled. "Again I don't mind you asking me questions. I was just traveling around trying to find some way of continuing on with my training, and then I found this place, and decided to come here. I'm not sure if that makes any sense, but yeah..." Serio stopped while she was ahead. She opened the menu and looked in it. She planned on just getting a soda and a panini. She felt dumb at the moment. "So what kind of teaching do you do, if I may ask?" Serio asked, as she waited for something to be said. She kept a little quiet, as she looked at Henri again. She couldn't help it. He was sweet and kind, and made her happy. 'Why do I look at him like this. He's older than me, and many people would think weird things if we kept hanging out. But I can't help it. He's so much funny to hang out with, even though we just met. What do I do now?' Serio thought for a bit while looking back at the menu.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 2nd 2009, 6:39 pm

Henri was slightly amused by her question. He remembered that he had just told her this information a short while ago, back when they were at the lake. 'I wonder if I am making her nervous since I am a teacher. It is probably strange that a teacher is being so friendly to and spending so much time with a student. She must've been thinking about that. After all, I did see her acting embarrassed and blushing a short moment ago. I should probably apologize if I am making her uncomfortable.' He smiled and replied,"You can ask me just about any question you like. To answer your questions, I am teaching about the use of traps and the strategic placement of them. Also, I apologize if I am making you uncomfortable. I understand that it is slightly strange for a teacher to be hanging around so much with a student. However, I wish for my students to regard me as a friend and a mentor instead of just a teacher." As he said this, he sighed. He wondered if it was going to be like this with all of his students. It was a shame but people were going to be like that. They couldn't help but start talking about stuff like this and making it scandalous. 'Humans are such strange beings and the thing is, I am one too.'
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next