Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
First Days [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

First Days [Open]

Go down

First Days [Open] Empty First Days [Open]

Post by Guest May 3rd 2008, 1:29 am

"Ya' wanna go punk?!" threatened the school's 'Badboy'. Kin shoke his head lightly as he turned his head downward with a chuckle. Trying to hold back the murderous laughter that came out every so often he placed both of his hands behind his back and looked his head up into the sunlit sky. Each beam rode down like a stallion to meet him on this developing battle field. With a sigh of enjoyment he brought his vision back to the kid who was going to try and beat him up.

"Bring it," Kin taunted as he gestured for him to come. The kid sprinted at him charging up a punch ready to deck him. Miss. The attempt had been reasonable but he was to fast for this lumbering giant. Hands still behind his back Kin dodged the following strikes with little to no effort. Being so caught up in the fight he hadn't noticed that a circle of other students were cheering on both him and the hostile. Laughing slightly as he ducked and dodged around each attempt he made a small hand gesture that lit the kid's shoe aflame. Screaming the kid ran to the fountain to wash away the flames.

"Kin! Kin! Kin!" the crowd chanted as he strode away from the crowded plaza. The thoughts of the students and children cheering for him sent an ominous feeling over him. It felt like something was about to happen, then he realized. Wham! The fist crushed into his head sending him skittering across the floor. Wrong choice! he thought as he rolled his body backwards landing onto his feet. His cloak wove gently in the incoming breeze. Each wave of thought releived the stress in his body. With one flowing movement he dodged through the crowd and gave a bone shattering upper-cut to the bully's jaw. Knock out. That was obvious before the action took place.

Ah' shame. he thought to himself as he sulked back to his dorm room. This kid would be an oppnent for another time, or so it seemed. It just so happened the kid had struck a deal with the headmaster about not fighting on campus unless requested by a teacher. To make a long story short the kid ended up getting expelled and sent home over night. Amazingly he didn't even need to have detention himself, due to the bully's 'over agressiveness'. Well the day had been mediocre even though he succeded in getting some ladies on his side.

All in all, it had been a very nice day, for now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

First Days [Open] Empty Re: First Days [Open]

Post by Guest May 3rd 2008, 10:23 am

OOC: You do realize that most people are already in a post, which means that they can't join this one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2008, 4:08 pm

ooc: I realize that. But this isn't just one day it is several hence the name,' First Days'. It is the day after or that night in the dorm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 3rd 2008, 5:06 pm

OOC: No matter how long, my point is that the others can not join until they have finished in their own topics.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down