Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Hunt [Open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Hunt [Open]

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hunt [Open] Empty The Hunt [Open]

Post by Dagomis February 18th 2009, 9:29 pm

A hooded figure stepped into the town boundary, houses and shops now surrounding him. His cloak flapped in the wind and changed position to show parts of his face, though not so as to show recognizable features that could be put together to form a face. The shadow figure looked at the buildings some with lights on, others with lights extinguished. A full red moon shone in the sky above him giving an eerie look to the plane. As he strode further into the town, the villagers began to peek out of their doors and windows. He returned their glances with an excited glance of his own. As the number of people grew, a smile flashed across his face. A thought appeared in his mind for an instant before flashing out. This figure surveyed the area as he looked for an open inn or bar. Almost immediately, one came into view. His eyes lit up as he moved closer at a steady pace. The entire time the townspeople moved closer, coming out of their doorways, to look at the stranger who just walked into town. The bar was full of people, thugs, rogues, and other such people. They all looked up as he entered before some people turned away and others moved to change position for comfort or get a better view. "Oi, I'm looking for someone to fight, preferably a person or a group who has killed at some point in their life." A medium-sized man stood up and responded, "I have, and I will. Follow me." His eyes shone with power and a thirst to kill once again.The figure followed him and they moved to a safe distance from the bar, quickly followed by a crowd. "Name's Dice." The man said as he drew some dice from his pocket. he flicked one to show the power, instantly crushing a nearby water trough. After which, a devilish smile appeared upon his face. The hooded figure responded in kind with his own smile. he beckoned the man called Dice with a quick hand motion and uncloaked. His right arm was covered in a runic tattoo and fangs were protruding from his lips. His hair was wild, and unruly at shoulder length and his eyes were ablaze with his passion. "It's a kid." Dice yelled before striking. He shot one die forward, which set ablaze from the speed. The child form of Dagomis laughed and disappeared from the spot. He reappeared behind a stunned Dice and sank his fangs into the neck of the man. The blood was bitter and left for more to be desired. After the body was drained, he ripped out the throat and let both the throat and body drop simultaneously. A group of 5 people stepped forward, "You bastard, how dare you kill our boss." One of them yelled, as they all ran forward eyes blazing, blades gleaming.

They all slashed in an upward arc which Dagomis dodged by flipping over the speaker of the group. His fangs pierced the windpipe and vocal cord of the person who yelled, as he gasped for air trying to to force out the word 'Help!'. His comrades stood gawking in horror as their friend was drained. When Dagomis was finished he repeated the process as done with Dice and lazily stared at the remaining gang members. "Wouldn't want any other vampires rising up against me." Blood dripped from his fangs as one of the gang, a female member, released a scream which pierced the night. She began to run away quickly followed by her fellow members. A glint appeared in Dagomis' eyes as he looked on. He disappeared once again to appear in front of the male member who gained the lead on all but the female. Dagomis bit into his neck furiously, ripping half of it off the frame of the man. The head instantly dropped as Dagomis released, having found all the man's blood to be on the ground. The next man screamed as he committed suicide to escape the child in front of him. "Coward." He turned to the girl and allowed his full fang to show. She begged for her life at Dagomis' feet, as he changed into his 18 year old form. "Spare me." He furiously drove his fangs into her neck, taking some blood then releasing. He said lightly as her body fell to the ground. He, then, turned to a newly emerged group. Fresh blood.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue0/100The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

The Hunt [Open] Empty Re: The Hunt [Open]

Post by Hei February 19th 2009, 1:21 pm

A large black panther stepped from the darkness behind the Tsurabi. "Out a bit past curfew, are we?" His eyes glowed red in the moonlight, bloodlust coursing through his body. It took all his self control to stop himself from tearing the remains of the humans apart. Besides, they weren't living...

"I won't tell if you don't..." A deep throaty growl resonated from deep within his chest. The new group that had emerged stopped in their tracks as they saw Bartimaeus, fear showing in their eyes. A few tried to flee, but the panther would have none of that. In a swift leap he jumped a few yards in front of them, blocking their way. He hadn't had human blood in decades... And since he was living in a densely populated area, he needed to slake his unrelenting hunger lest he kill one of his own students. He pounced on one of the thugs that he had halted and eviscerated the man, his claws and teeth slicing through his flesh as easily as a sword through rice paper. It was at this point he truly lost himself in his bloodlust. His feral eyes turned toward the man's companion who was letting out a shrill scream. One quick severing of her trachea and she was down. He stood on his hind legs and wondered how to kill... He could reach his claws under their ribcages and rupture their hearts. Nah, that would toughen the meat. Maybe he could sever their jugulars. That way they would become closer to death with each pump of their hearts...

Bartimaeus was aware of a loud CRACK and felt a thump in his shoulder. He felt no pain but was aware of a round object lodged within his flesh. He looked at his shoulder and felt some satisfaction as the bullet fell out of his body. He heard another crack and time slowed down for him. He saw the bullet fly toward his forehead and his head snapped back. He brought his head back up and looked with hatred toward the man with the rifle who had just shot at him, the bullet smoking between his teeth. The bullet shattered as he panther bit down and Bartimaeus flew at the man, catching him by the throat and pinning him against a building. He took the rifle from him and pressed it against his breast, twisting it as he slowly impaled the screaming wretch on his own weapon. He licked the blood from the rifle and roared with bestial vigor.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki February 19th 2009, 2:38 pm

OOC: Just remember Hei, until you finish your Profile and get it approved, you can't do any fighting or use any technqiues/abilities.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue63/100The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei February 20th 2009, 12:02 pm

OOC: Duly noted.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis February 20th 2009, 6:32 pm

- A new area arose, an area covered in fire, and corpses. Hundreds of corpses lined elegantly as if forming a path or an arrow too long to even seen the point, though where it might point to was very much prominent view. It was a grand castle, glorious in its squalor. A castle adorned with many tall towers and draperies adorned with a sign of regality and divinity, a golden lion having powerful wings upon its back. A girl was standing in front of the line of bodies staring at the castle, as if expecting it to move or disappear in some way. She, then, began to move as if pulled toward the castle. Though as she looked down to see what might be pulling her noticed herself off of the ground, hovering over the path of bodies. She looked up to see an angel holding up her nude body. The angel was different though, it looked like a normal human, but was wearing all black: black shirt, black pants, black boots, black hair, black jacket, black angelic wings, and black sword in a black sheath and to top it all off, a black tear-shaped tattoo appeared on the left cheek as if truly cried by this angel. Yuko was suprised by the image of her surroundings, but found herself to be incredibly calm in the arms of this angel. All she could do was focus on the fast approaching castle, and the window in which the angel flew. He dropped the girl onto a stone floor in a gallant hall before flying out of the room to possibly repeat the same process with another person. The girl stared forward to find herself looking at a new person, a king of sorts. He was adorned in the normal kingly apparel, a crown, a cape, and other objects identified with a king. He seemed young to be a king and turly young to be anything in this castle other than maybe a prince or servant's apprentice. Though his eyes held some ferocity, creating a familiar feeling like that of what she had felt before she had been bitten when the pendant the boy was wearing made contact with her. His voice matched his outward appearance, but held a strange power to it. It addressed her in a repsectful manner as it pointed out her surroundings. "Welcome, young miss, you must be here from the same incedent as these five." A young finger appeared out the shadows that hid part of the boy's body, it pointed to bodies in the corner. Bodies familiar to her, the bodies of Dice and his flunkies, the bodies that had been just drained of all blood. She felt a sense of satisfaction at the image, but fear that this might befall her now. She looked in horror at the figure from the shadows as he emerged to be at the same age as her. He looked very much like the being that had bitten her, but kind of different: his hair was shorter, and his right eyes was covered in a headband, showing that at some point he had been a ninja. He helped for the creation of a friendly atmosphere, though the girl was still afraid that she would end up like Dice. The boy looked at her and spoke once more, "I am the Vampire god, Militis. But, do not worry, you were sent here for one reason and one reason only and that is to meet me. You were sent here by the vampire Dagomis to give you a new life, a life without these men and their oppressive regime, a life without any sins. That is if you want it." He smiled and waited for the answer. The girl did not answer not truly understanding what was happening, she merely nodded her head. The person that addressed himself as Militis walked closer to the girl as she took a step back, the pattern continued until the the girl was in front of a window without anywhere else to go. The fear was extremely present in her eyes as the boy rose his hand. He tapped the girl's chest where her heart was with his right index finger. -

Dagomis gave a light laugh at the actions of Bartimaeus. Though he found some hatred in the fact that he was confused for a child, especially one young enough to have a curfew. But this all passed as he watched Bartimaeus kill some of the group he himself was hoping to after. The panther's head start was an unfair advantage which made Dagomis happy that he had gotten through his bodies and blod earlier, and had also gotten a added bonus from it. But, though he had gotten this perk it wasn't enough for him. He disappeared in an array of bats to reappear in front of the group. They stopped in front of him, stopped by the fear they held that he would repeat what he did with the gang to them. He scanned the crowd looking for someone for him to feed upon, he hated feeding on innocents and therefore was being very selective. He closed his eyes, and spoke an incantation, "Occupo mens." He opened his eyes to the sight of the crowd. He could read their minds, he could be a proverbial santa telling who was naughty and nice. The game had begun. He looked forward to see an entire slew of people whose sins included that of murder, premeditated murder. He rushed at one of them and tore into his neck most heineously. The blood shot forward from the neck of his victim forming a trail in the air, as Dagomis threw the body with his mouth alone. His head in an upward arc, he released only as the body ran out of blood causing the body to fly into a nearby wall crushing it. The sight of the blood made his instincts rage, he thirsted for even more blood, all the evil of the town would be devoured before the night was over.

He rushed forward once more clutching the collar of a nearby youth. His sins spoke of matricide, and possible suicide. "If you wish to get rid of your life let me help you with that." He tossed the boy into the air, and jumped up to grab it mid-air. The boy's fear shot forward from his eyes and in his silent scream. Dagomis watched on as his opponent opened his mouth to in a futile manner try to scream. The terrified look upon his face was that of a classic painting going down in history as a masterpiece. Dagomis decided that he would paint it in blood. He drove his fangs into the useless vocal cord of the boy in order to silence his silent screams. The silence bugged him and made him even more willing to kill that person in such a way. His true nature was beginning to come out more and more, and his bloodlust was beginning to create more and more thoughts and ways of killing and drinking from his victims. The boy was quickly drained causing Dagomis to drop him about 25 feet. The crash left a crater and caused a large boom which Dagomis also landed in next to the body. He ran forward and grabbed a new victim. It was a male seemingly strong, who had begun to rush away knocking people out of the body. When his sins were read, the words Suzaku appeared in within them. A glint appeared in Dagomis' eyes and upon his tooth before he spoke. "A Suzaku member, really. Tell any of your brethren in hell that, I am happy that they are there." The Suzaku member put up more of a fight than any others. He lanched his right foot aiming for the head of Dagomis. It wad dodged and grabbed. "Tsk, tsk, I thought that a Suzaku member might prove a better challenge before the drink." A sadistic snicker came from hiis mouth, as he opened it to reveal his full fangs. He drove them into the leg of the man, and ripped it off releasing it was it flew away. The blood jettisoned forward as if emulating that of a geyser or volcano. The man screamed in pain, Dagomis delighted in the screams that brought enjoyment to this hunt. He, then, drove fangs into the neck of the man and drained him. The blood was just as bitter as that of Dice, but it held a little more innocence then that of the first victim.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei February 22nd 2009, 10:34 am

Bartimaeus noticed that more and more civilians were gathering together to attempt to kill them and decided that appropriate action should be taken. He leapt into the middle of the crowd and roared, his body twisting in thousands of places and forming needles which stretched outward and pierced everyone around him. He lifted them up and their blood flowed along the spines with which he had impaled them. He formed his body so that the blood would run down into his maw. The spines retracted and he stood up on his hind legs yet again, his now orange/red eyes glaring with hunger at the crowd. "Where's the challenge!?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 1st 2009, 1:42 am

- The girl felt a rush of air blow past her, as if she was being pulled at high speeds though she was completely stationary. A smile formed on the face of the boy standing in front of her, but he instantly began to fade from view. As he began to fade, he spoke one word "Adieu." Her heart began to beat again, before speeding up at an alarming rate. She was pulled from her spot through the window and found herself flying toward a river of dead soul's, like the River Styx. The souls were screaming and writhing trying to find a way out of their eternal torment. The invisible hand pulling the girl dropped the girl into the river. She splashed and slammed the water trying to stay afloat, trying to stop from submerging and reaching the same fate as the other souls. The souls reached up tried to drag her down, as they screamed in her ears and trying to petrify her through her own fear. She resisted their pulls trying to keep her fate from coming into connection with theirs; as she writhed her body began to become lighter and lighter beginning to glow, illuminating the entire river and scattering the souls not already clinging to her. The glow quickly reached a climax and spread from her body in a ring from her midsection. It obliterated the souls clinging to her, returning her to a steady tread to stay above the surface. But as she continued to tread water, she felt herself lift from the river. She looked up trying to find the angel from before but found nothing, she looked to her left and right trying to find some other means for this, now finding a set of wings extending from her back keeping her in the air and unleashing a torrent of air with every might flap. She found herself flying back toward the castle from which she had been thrown to a gruesome fate. The castle window came into view and disappeared as she entered through it. She found herself staring Militis in the face once again, folding and retracting her wings. Militis smiled and stood up from his throne. He appeared into view totally moving from the shadow speaking to the girl, "Now, Miss Yuko, you may find that you have some new features to yourself. You have elongated fangs, wings, and some new access to a few of the elements that surround you. You are now under my domain and shall remain as such until your death, in layman's terms, you are now a vampire." He turned his back on the girl and signaled for her to leave his throne room. She had no choice as to the matter before she could do anything, the winged man from before appeared in the room ready to protect this god that had put her eternal soul in peril. Yuko could do nothing now, she jumped out of the window intending to jump into the river. Her life flashed before her eyes as she did, she remembered up to the point where she had been sent to this place by that figure in Corte Pais. She thought of what he did, but also what Militis had said. He had said that what had happened to her was to bring about a new life for her. The 'water' was fast approaching for Yuko, and she had readied herself to receive the eternal pain. She closed as her as she was about a foot above the surface, she felt nothing now and knew nothing now. -

Dagomis dropped the body, as the last drop of blood came from it. It had lost all color and was now nothing more than a shriveled husk, a corpse which did nothing but add something disgusting to the world. Dagomis ripped out the larynx of the body to make sure it was dead. He had begun to see his plans unfold and became anxious waiting for the person he was expecting to arrive. He ran into the crowd and grabbed a person. It a was fairly burly man, who eyes exclaimed with the fear that he felt upon sight of Dagomis and inability to get away. He made a futile effort to try and break the hold upon his arm, the vampire refused to let go. "Please let me go, I beg of you." The high-pitch which came from the burly man due to fear did not match his outer appearance, fear truly created dogs out of men and insects out of other beings. Dagomis shook his head and added in a few discouraging noises to assure the man that he was not going to be let go. He looked at the man, staring into his eyes before he spoke. "Do not worry, I have no intention of taking your life or your bitter blood." He laughed lightly before savagely punching the man in the stomach to knock him unconscious. He supported the man upon his shoulders, as he walked closer to the pile of corpses from the first six to drop. He dropped the body next to the body of the girl, which had been particularly set apart and took his seat upon the man's stomach. As he did, he stared at the corpses of Dice and his merry men. It was laughable how strong someone could be, while still losing in an instant due to conceit held under false pretenses. But, the sight of them also gave him an idea. He spied around area looking for some materials, which he quickly found behind a little shed next to the bar. There was some lumber, and other such materials applicable for a cross to show off the traitors to their throne and their people. But his idea immediately changed as he noticed some of the fallen bodies and their possessions. He disappeared from the man's stomach and reappeared next to a cluster of bodies. He grabbed some spears from among these 'knights' and reappeared within the vicinity of the bodies. He planted the spears in the ground, 3 to each side of the road parallel to one another. He looked at the materials set aside and grabbed some branches rather than the lumber. He grabbed a nice and fiddled the branches to form a notch fitting the spears. Once fastened, he grabbed the body of Dice. He placed it upon the center most of the right side and than repeated the process with the other bodies and other spears. he placed Dice, 4 of his men and the boy, whom had committed matricide. All pitifully on their pikes, lining the road, proving to deter those wishing to follow in their footsteps. He replaced himself upon the belly of the man, next to the girl, once more and began to watch the carnage once again. His comrade proved to be very entertaining.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei March 1st 2009, 9:25 am

Bartimaeus tired of this prey, the boring kind that did nothing but flee in terror. His hind legs tensed and, with a burst of energy, he launched himself in the air, the ground split from the power of his jump. He landed lightly next to Dagomis and watched the crowd scuttle around like frightened ants. He raised an eyebrow at the pikes. "A tad theatrical, don't you think? It works, but..." Steam poured from Bartimaeus' body as he heated his skin and caused the remnants of the blood to evaporate. He then shook his body to dislodge the dried iron residue. "I must look elsewhere, these peasants aren't worthy to lick the dirt off my feet let alone slake my hunger." He started off but stopped abruptly, his ears swiveling to the back of his head, his eyes wide in excitement. A piercing howl was heard over the din of the screaming crowd and they could see a hulking figure standing on a cliff above the town. Bartimaeus turned slowly, unable to believe his luck. He hadn't found prey of this magnitude in centuries, and he relished the thought of tearing its heart out and biting into its still beating flesh. His wild eyes looked toward Dagomis, and a huge, insane smile spread across his face.

"Werewolf."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 8th 2009, 1:12 am

- The screams became louder and louder, as Yuko came closer to the surface of the river. The souls were eager to accept her and bring her in to share in their anguish. They reached their hands out to force her to join, giving her no time to change her mind or think about her decision. As hands clasped around her body, Yuko felt a sense of warmth go over her. The screams stopped and she opened her eyes to see her new eternal surroundings. She looked to her left and right to find the same scene as before she went under. Her mind writhed, trying to find the reasoning as to why she felt nothing but pleasure after submerging into the depths of peril. Finding no answer in her mind, she looked downward finding the river below her. It puzzled her even more to have not submerged, having felt the hands, but not been pulled in. It came to a point that she could no longer think of the subject, she found no justification in her surroundings or in her mind. Each thought of it made for an even more baffling question until the entire subject caused her mind to go blank. She strained to try and keep the thoughts in her mind, to try and solve this great riddle that stood in front of her. Her mind went blank and she became incredibly weak, the strain of her desire to know outweighed by the weight of the actual number and mass of the questions. The strain built upon itself, growing and filling her driving the strength from her making its way. Don't do that. The voice was familiar, though now with an essence of friendliness and playfulness. I already told you that my brother gave you a new life for a reason. Don't waste a life without Dice ... I believe it is." The girl's eyes exploded in panic when she heard the name of her tormentor. She tried to escape the current situation, but found herself unable to get out of the hands still holding onto her. The hands placed her down upon the surface of the river, filling her with the fear that she might end up falling in or being pulled in. The fear quickly subsided as she realized that she was staying above the surface. Her mind cleared as she looked up to see the person from which the voice came from. It was the vampire god, the one who had just a few minutes ago told her to leave his sight. This took the place of the early questions, but she then dismissed it finding comfort in believing the final sentence of the man. A new life without Dice was euphoria to her, supplemented by the fact that she was free to do anything she wanted in the world she now experienced. "What do you mean? Your brother? New life?"[/spoiler] Her questions came out deliberate and rude, but she didn't care. She couldn't think of anything that fit with the sentence of the boy standing in front of her. [color=#800000]"My brother is the vampire that bit you, that sent you here to be reborn under me. He saw your plight and wished to help you, so he thought he would give a chance at a new life to be lived as shwo chosen." Militis smiled to accompany his statement, though the girl did not focus on him rather focusing on the statement. It made sense to her, but at the same time did not. She didn't understand why she was killed to be provided a new life, but then also understood that it proved her with a totally new life rather than a restart. A happiness crept over her as she realized the reasoning behind the actions of the man, who had massacred Dice and his 'knights'. She was grateful to the boy, but was not sure how to repay him in this state. Looking up at the god before her, she started to ask a question but was cut short when she felt a great rush of power pulling her down. Militis brought his right hand to head height and snapped his fingers, the girl was completely submerged and he diappeared from the spot. The last thing Yuko could see was that of the god smiling as she was rushed into the water, terrified and even unable to scream from the sheer spontaneity of the movement. -

Dagomis turned to face the direction of the scream that hit the air. As he did, he turned to see that there was a werewolf coming toward both him and his comrade. It was the bane of his existence, and a sight to be aware of. But his total concentration was on the body of the female, it had begun to move a little. Not very much, only slight movements as someone emerging from a coma would do in their first few seconds of waking. He smiled happily before then glancing at the group of people frozen in fear. Their eyes glazed over and their bodies still as if petrified by Medusa herself; staring blankly at the approaching monster too intrigued to move, and too afraid to say anything. After noticing this immediately turning to now the waking girl. Her eyes slowly opened to also give the appearance that she had woken from a deep slumber. A smile appeared across Dagomis' face, as he watched the metamorphosis of the girl. His complete focus was on the girl to the point that he no longer noticed the werewolf as it attacked him. The beast slashed at his back. Dagomis turned his head and faced the werewolf as it created a long diagonal triple claw slash along his back. No blood poured as he turned to fully face the werewolf, a sinister and twisted laugh came forth from his mouth as his fangs shone in the light, along with his eyes. He jumped and mule kicked the werewolf away from him and the two bodies he needed. As it fell backward, he turned his head to see the corpse of Yuko on the ground. The body was beginning to move more and more, and beginning to come into reality. Another smiled crossed his face as he summoned Melody and changed it to scythe form. He rushed forward and returned the favor of the strikes to werewolf, as the body propped itself up coming closer and closer to consciousness. Once, it seemed to fall, he walked back over to the girl's body helping her to her feet. Once, she fully stood up, he produced a bag of weapons. The girl came forth from the bag with some guns, black and silver. They immediately disappeared and two tattoos formed upon her body below the base of her neck. "You gonna' do anything, Bartimaeus-senpai."
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 16th 2009, 12:56 pm

OOC: Is this still going on? Kagemaru will join if it is.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 16th 2009, 1:24 pm

[It is I'm just waiting for Hei.]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 23rd 2009, 3:18 pm

OOC: I'm jumping in. I want to get in and Hei is taking a bit of time

IC: Kagemaru was a fair distance away although he stood outside of the general distance where all of the action was going on. He was looking up into the school while on top of a building. Nothing but the whistle from the air could by heard by him as he started to recall the events that had occurred recently in his life. He had a life mission: To learn about who he really was and discover what his destiny was. He had recently met a man that instructed him to kill in order to learn more about his path, but he wasn't sure that killing another person was the right decision. Although he had hated humans, there was a part of him that believed that it was bad to do that to someone. This could have been, in part, because of his past before he had the amnesia. He couldn't do nothing though so killing was, at this point, as good an option as any.

He stood for the moment, staring up into space. Something about this place always called him there for some reason that he couldn't completely understand.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei April 9th 2009, 9:25 am

"I'd ask you to stand back, Dagomis. I wouldn't want to singe you." Audible cracks were heard as his skin ruptured, fault lines running down from his head to his toes. It looked painful; the manic smile on Bartimaeus' face told otherwise though. There was a sudden burst of hot air and an aura of blistering heat surrounded him as the cracks in his body glowed cherry red. He fell to his hands and knees and his body shuddered violently. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, with an earth-shattering rumble, Bartimaeus burst into flames and let loose a bestial roar. His transformation seemed to have shaken the very foundations of the earth, the heat eminating from his body killing the plants within a ten foot radius. He stood and laughed, his voice sounding like coal rubbing together. "Power... overwhelming..." He started toward the werewolf which had only just noticed him.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 20th 2009, 7:58 pm

Dagomis took a few steps away from the spot, as his companion burst into flames and started toward the werewolf. He watched somewhat impressed by, but more ineterested by the actions of Bartimaeus, spinning the scythe in his hand, tossing it back and forth between his hands ready to do something with in. Though, he continued the interest in the battle, an interest in the girl also came about him. After tossing the bag over to the feet of the crowd, she moved over to Dagomis, a sense of understanding and gratitude appeared in her eyes. "I am Yuko Amaya by birth, but you are free to call me by whatever name you should choose. Thank you for saving me, Dagomis-sama." The girl bowed politely and gave a small smile, sweet in nature, one like that of a small girl having a fun time or of someone filled with true gratitude for something. Dagomis shyly and awkwardly smiled and spoke a few words, uneasily. "You don't have to call me 'sama', if you must at least call me Dago before it. I have prepared for you an initiation meal. If you will might you please move over to the body of the man separate from the others and begin your initiation by driving your fangs into him and drinking the blood." The still unconscious body laid in place as the girl noticed it. "Thank you, Dagomis ... My apologies Dago-sama." She smiled once more and move over to the body. He returned the smile more easily this time, and watched as the girl move toward the body. She knelt down, and very easily moved to strike her fangs in. The fangs drove in, piercing the flesh, and bringing forth blood. The blood filled her mouth and flooded down her throat. The taste was incredibly sweet, everything about it gave a sense of euphoria to her. The mre blood came forth from the body the less shame or disgust she found to be in the drinking of the blood. The male groaned slightly as his blood left his body, but was quickly silenced while going into shock. As the blood drained, and the body lost its color, a katana formed behind the body, on the side of the body opposite Yuko. As she drank, Dagomis moved his eyes over to the batte between Bartimaeus and the werewolf. The fight was beginning to become even more interesting. It was somewhat like beast on beast combat, a wolf against a wolf. There was no reason fo rthese fighters to be inhibited and that made it all the better. As the fight continued, Dagomis wasn't the only one watching. Along with him was the crowd of people, some were still in shock while others were just in amazement at the magnitude of the battle, though it had just begun. A flaming human being against a werewolf, it was understandable why they would stay, especially the children having rushed outside at the blazing of Bartimaeus. As they did their parents chased after them, and allowed the crowd to grow even bigger. A entire group of civilians standing and watching what was to be possibly a battle for the ages.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 21st 2009, 8:44 pm

OOC: Can Henri join this topic or will he be killed?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt [Open] Left_bar_bleue4000/4000The Hunt [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis April 21st 2009, 9:14 pm

[This I would kill. And, dude, you really need to learn to do certain OOC things in PM instead of in an OOC post.]

Last edited by Dagomis on April 21st 2009, 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 23rd 2009, 11:52 pm

Kagemaru became alerted to the sounds of what he believed to be an earthquake or an explosion nearby. Hearing this, he rushed towards the noise, running at speeds that were slightly greater than human speeds. This wasn't his extent at all, but this much speed was all that was required. He stopped at what appeared to be a fight between a beast and some humans. Kagemaru scoffed at the sight of the humans and leaped on the nearest dumpster, standing on it for a better view of what was happening. It had been apparent to him that something had happened prior to his arrival due to the marks on the ground that resmbled scorch marks or some type of burns that seemed to have disrupted and shaken the very ground itself. "Hmm? What the hell is going on here. Has a creature wandered into this town? I hope he kills these humans."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei April 27th 2009, 9:25 pm

Bartimaeus let loose a bestial roar, now gaining speed with every step as he went from a gallop to a sprint towards the werewolf. He charged in and planted his shoulder into the beast's chest, setting its fur aflame and knocking it back. A large oak tree was felled as the werewolf slammed into it, grunting with surprise and pain. This attack only enraged it, though. It leaped toward Bartimaeus and swung at him, its claws barely raking his burning skin. That did more damage to the werewolf than it did him, however, and as a martial artist, he was put into a wonderful position in which he could get plenty of leverage against the beast. He grabbed its forearm, his searing fingers leaving scorch marks on its flesh, and planted his palm into its elbow joints, a satisfying "crack" sounding as his superhuman strength burst its joint and ligaments. Then, he spun and raked his own claws, as he was still in werepanther form, along the beast's back, leaving cherry red trails of fire in their wake. The werewolf howled in agony and tried to put out the flames which only caused it more pain due to its broken arm.

"This is a joke. I don't even have to go plasma or antipode for you." He stood over the wimpering beast and channelled all of his power into his right fist. Soon his entire body was glowing dimly while his fist glowed with the intensity of the sun. The werewolf tried to attack him but it was futile. With a roar, Bartimaeus slammed his burning hot fist into the beast's chest. A bright flash of light and a howl of pain were the last things anyone could see or hear. When the dust settled and the flare burned out, Bartimaeus was standing on his hind legs, the wolf's heart grasped in his fist. He had incinerated the entire beast but left its heart untouched, something that could only be done by someone with extreme mastery of their element. Bartimaeus was back in his panther form, and the only evidence that the werewolf had actually existed was a scorch mark in the middle of a large crater. "Mine..." He opened his maw and swallowed the still-pumping organ whole.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 3rd 2009, 1:41 am

Kagemaru could only sit there with an unsatisfied look on his face. Although the battle was an impressive display of techniques, it appeared too flashy and too unnecessary. It was as if this beast was just trying to have fun with this person without actually trying to kill him from the start. This was only Kagemaru's perception of the current event though. Nothing more. He scoffed as he thought about the past of his life that he actually could remember which involved the aliens that he knew of. Scenes like this, scenes with flames, with destruction, with chaos. These were familiar things that Kagemaru had seen often in his life. He stood upward and remembered that he had a mission to do. in order to learn more about his past and discover his true path, he needed to follow Kisuke, who was the only one who he could trust understood his past and what he needed to do. He jumped behind the building, heading away from the chaos that remained back there. He wasn't the kind of person that could become amused by the simple act of others dying. He doesn't fight and kill because it brings him joy. He does this because he must. It is who he is. The chaos within him and within the world is what makes him Kagemaru.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis May 3rd 2009, 2:06 am

Dagomis watched as his comrade battled, ending it stylishly and swiftly by pulling the heart out of the body of the werewolf. The sight was truly an enjoyable one, shown in his reaction. He smiled, laughing whole heartedly, and clapping his hands in a slow manner, like that done when someone wishes to say "Very good, but it's not like I couldn't have done better". The entire thing had brought about an impressive amount of entertainment for the short while during which it had happened, to the point where Dagomis stopped watching over the feeding of the girl beside him. But in just about the same length of time as the fight, he stopped clapping and spoke to the murderer of the werewolf. The words held some emotion to them, but only because of the fading high from the battle. It was nothing compared to his raid upon Dice and the group of men, he had already slaughtered but there was still something to the idea. "Very good, Bartimaeus-senpai. Very stylish with the ripping out of the heart, though one must ask if you made too short of work upon this being by delving into your fire power?" A slight look of disappointment appeared upon his face as he thought about the somewhat overuse of the power accessible to him. With a true mastery of the patience, the battle might have lasted longer, but the past was the past. But, yet he still couldn't lack any regret on the length. It would be something that lingered on his mind for sometime, though most likely ending before the end of the night.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei May 5th 2009, 7:44 pm

Bartimaeus shrugged, his body extinguished, blood dripping from the corner of his mouth. "Had I drawn from any other elemental power, it would have died even more quickly. Besides, I like playing with my food, but not too much. And what's wrong with some theatrics?" He heard some scuffling quite a bit away and his head jerked toward where a dumpster lay. "Someone else is here. Excuse me, Dagomis. I would like to follow this intruder who so conveniently dropped in on us." He slammed his paws together and his body burst, dissapating into the air as oxygen. He flew toward Shadow and whispered in his ear. "Hello, stranger..."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 5th 2009, 10:54 pm

Kagemaru had been walking for a decent amount of time now and he had been heading towards Sentou Gakuin, about to take off in full speed, that is, until he heard a voice refer to him as 'stranger'. The voice, made him stop for a moment, forcing him to walk rather than take off in full speed. At first thought, Kagemaru had figured that he should just ignore it, but he decided that he would stick around and see what would come of this. Perhaps he could learn something about himself, though he doubted that this person understood anything about. Nevertheless, he entertained the person, or thing, that was stalking him. With his hands in his pocket, Kagemaru replied, "What do you want?" As he walked down a trail that led past houses that appeared to be abandoned, he closed his eyes and placed his hands in his pocket making sure that his eyes didn't meet with those of any humans, who he believed were grotesque in nature and an abomination to all living creatures. "Don't waste my time either. There is somewhere that I need to be and I'd like to be quick about getting there."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis May 6th 2009, 8:39 pm

Dagomis didn't respond to the words of his fellow Tsurabi, not wanting his words to hold Winter back for even a second. He knew how it was to chase a prey and knew that he didn't want to impede anyone when it might bring about a loss of prey. He couldn't help begin to once again look at Yuko, she has finished feeding and was now holding her sword, which just as the gun disappeared to reappear as a tattoo. There was nothing left that he needed to do, he had fed, brought into existence a supporter willing to do whatever she was told, and had seen some limited powers of one of his fellow Tsurabi. He spoke a small, but significant, statement before beginning to walk. These would be the last three words spoken in Corte Pais by him for the night. "Thank God you have kept your lives, but remember to live your lives as if you were saints." His back remained turned before, while and after speaking. Wings extended from his back, as he took off from the ground at a break neck pace. Yuko immediately followed and, with a few more difficulties, expanded her own wings and flew into the air. She flew clumsily at first, but almost immediately got a hold of it and caught up to Dagomis. He smiled at her in a friendly manner, and she responded with afriendly smile of her own. The flew continuing out of the view of those still in Corte Pais.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei May 8th 2009, 5:04 pm

A sharp laughter chimed around shadow. "The question is not what I want, per say, but what you want. Why are you here?" A bolt of lightning struck right in front of Shadow's current location. When the glare subsided, Bartimaeus stood in front of him, head cocked, smiling widely. "And did you enjoy the little show we put on?" His eyes had a certain glint in them, like that of a predator stalking his prey. "And why, pray tell, are you going toward Sentou Gakuin? You carry the scent of death and decay on you. That is not a place suited to people like you. I'd suggest you turn back."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 14th 2009, 8:15 pm

Kagemaru's face intensified a bit as the lightning bolt hit only a few inches away from him. He wasn't really in the best mood for involving himself in such pointless confrontations. Questions were being asked of him, but Kagemaru didn't really feel like answering them. Nevertheless, he decided to entertain this pointless back and forth between him and the beast-human that stood before him. "Show huh? I didn't think that it was very entertaining from what I saw, but I don't gain amusement the same way that others do. As for my reason for heading towards Sentou Gakuin...I don't really think that it concerns you too much, but if you must know, I'm meeting some friends of mine nearby."
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next