Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi)

Post by artemishiu April 15th 2010, 2:31 pm

Ryoma walked slowly and leisurely into the Crystal Forest, a dense forest of magical plants with properties very similar to glass and crystals. This was where a blind man named Jacob Smith was reported to have last been seen in. The scenery was both beautiful and blinding due to the way the crystals reflected the sunlight. He chuckled slightly to himself. 'Our blind friend here seems to have found the perfect area to hideout in, seeing as he will be the only one who won't be hindered by this light.' He turned to his partner, "Arashi, it would seem prudent of us to wait for nightfall. Us being demons and having superior senses to humans just hinder us more with this blinding light." Ryoma concentrated in order to sense Tsukara in the surroundings. He sensed a slight Tsukara signal nearby other than Arashi's or his own. It felt...human, it was possibly Jacob, which would make sense. Jacob must've sensed them coming into this territory and decided to attack while they were slightly disabled by the blinding light. After thinking this through, he turned to his partner once more. He whispered for it was standard procedure but he highly doubted it made a difference anyhow. "It would seem that our target has noticed our unwanted presence in his neck of the woods. Get ready for battle, but just a word of warning. Do. Not. Get. In. My. Way." Ryoma made sure to enunciate those last few words clearly and convincingly. He had to get the message accross for when he fought, he fought indiscriminately for he let the more demonic and animalistic side of himself take over. Woe came to allies and/or innocents that tried to stop his bloodlust.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue0/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty Re: The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi)

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 15th 2010, 7:07 pm

Arashi wanted to provoke Ryoma, but he knew it was the most stupid thing he could do unless he wanted to die. But he knew the task that was set before him to destroy this person, leaving no remains. "So all we have to do is kill him, Wow, this is so boring!" Thanatos before Arashi decide to run toward the opponent, analysis him by looking at where his tsukara flowed and notice that his Tsukara didnt flow to his eyes meaning only one thing, that our opponent was blind. Running toward him, Arashi said, "This idiot is blind, I told you this would be boring. Lets just get this over with!" But that was one thing, Arashi after a few second notice that he couldn't see because of the stupid crystals reflecting the bright light, blinding him. "I guess this is going to be harder that I though.
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4092/4500The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue3205/3900The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty Re: The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi)

Post by artemishiu April 15th 2010, 7:37 pm

Ryoma sighed at the recklessness of his partner. No wonder this kid was still a mere prospect and not an actual Suzaku member yet. He was impatient, prone to underestimating his opponent, and just plain stupid. 'I can't believe that he still rushed in after I warned him about the blinding light.' "Were you not paying attention to anything I just said? I told you about the light and we were briefed on the fact that he was blind. And now you've blown our cover by charging in recklessly." Ryoma shook his head, such a promising young man, yet he declared the battle as "boring". A battle was a life-and-death situation, it wasn't a game to be played. But he wouldn't expect Arashi to know that, especially seeing how the said person acted. He drew out Tridenaire, his beloved sword and held it at Thanatos' neck. "Hold still, beast, you may be strong but if you act without thinking, you will be destroyed." As he said this, he let out a small portion of his aura in the hopes that it would intimidate the beast. He then turned to his partner once more, "Seeing as I'm the strategist, it would serve you well to do as I say. Our target is not one to be underestimated. And do not try to see him with your eyes, concentrate...and sense his chakra, using it to read his motions and for your advantage. For now, we should just refrain from attacking to see what he can do. If he chooses to not attack, then we strike."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue0/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 15th 2010, 8:13 pm

OOC: Red = Talking, Dark Red = Arashi thoughs Blue = Thanatos

Arashi listen to Ryoma's words even though he wanted to kill him as quick as possible. " Fine, whatever, I'll wait, but the second he attacks or moves, I'm going after him." Arashi sat down and meditated, and instead of seeing the bright light, he saw complete darkness and was able to see the enemy's Tsukara slowly curning in his body, until he saw a build up of tsukara in his right hand. Arashi thought to himself, " What the heck is Ryoma thinking, he is clearly going to attack." But, Arashi hesitated, "What if Ryoma is right, maybe I should just calm down and wait for his call, what do you think Thanatos?" Thantos, the beast sealed inside of Arashi's sword said, "All I know is you should listen to Ryoma, he is clearly out of your league, he is smarter, and more advanced than you will ever be." Arashi just thinking to himself said, Whatever. "Ryoma, Whenever you are ready we can attack."
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4092/4500The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue3205/3900The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 15th 2010, 8:36 pm

Ryoma straightened up and tightened his grip around Tridenaire and was now in a stance of sorts. This was barely noticeable but served him quite well as the opponent wouldn't expect him to attack. He nodded in approval and acknowledgment of Arashi's words. This would be much easier if they worked together. He felt Jacob's tsukara output suddenly growing, unlike Arashi, he had no reason to close his eyes or meditate, he could concentrate well enough without such "supplements". 'Hmmm...Smith seems to be about ready to attack but there are many different possibilities. In this situation, it would be best to let him get the first move. It's not like he's fast enough to get away from us nor is he strong enough to take on the both of us without difficulty.' He started to tell Arashi this but caught himself, it would be best if he spoke in runes that only demons could understand so that Jacob wouldn't forewarned. "Let's observe for now, after all, a battle is also a thinking game, in addition to the physical aspects of it. Also, I am not usually this cautious, but I feel that I should be, since you are with me, and to avoid expending too much energy, especially when we're fighting on his home turf." Ryoma didn't mean this as an insult, it was naturally a part of who he was. He always fought more cautiously when with allies.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 15th 2010, 9:28 pm

OOC: Hey, how is my typing, and everything?

While meditating, Arashi felt Jacob's tsukara focus in on his hand, after that his hand seemed to be pointed toward Arashi. His hand became bright exactly like the Crystals with light gleaming on them, he was unable to see what was going on until he felt something sharp cut his shoulder, even though it was a simple cut, to Arashi it felt like his skin was on fire. Thanatos informed Arashi that Jacob had just fired a thunder bolt toward him. Even though Arashi was hurt, some how his cut began to heal on it own. Arashi thought to himself, " Ryoma better let me attack that *****, he is getting on my nerves now." Arashi got up, holding his shoulder and asked Ryoma, " NOW, do I have permission to destroy him?!?!"
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 15th 2010, 10:07 pm

OOC: Grammar/spelling issues, but you're getting better, I guess. Cyan is the color for Jacob Smith btw.

IC: Ryoma watched as Smith attacked Arashi and shook his head in disgust as the latter didn't even make a move to block or evade the attack. "Why didn't you dodge the attack? Didn't I tell you to concentrate to sense his tsukara? You should've seen his attack coming from miles away! He reached into his pocket and took out a bit of the Philosopher's Stone potion that he had made in case he was hurt and tossed it to Arashi. "Alright, drink this, it'll heal you, and yes, I realize that it's healing on its own but the more you let your demonic powers do that for you, the more of your life energy it consumes." He decided not to lecture Arashi any further for Smith had launched another lightning bolt, this time aimed at him. Ryoma jumped away from it but it seemed to have heat-seeking abilities and followed him. He then decided to experiment and ran towards Arashi and then changing direction abruptly. Seeing as he had given Arashi some of his precious life restoring potion, it seemed only fair that he be allowed to use Arashi as a guinea pig. Not that it mattered to Ryoma, he was cold and calculating and wouldn't hesitate to use anyone for his goals. The lightning bolt didn't change course but instead continued to follow him. 'This makes no sense, if it was heat-seeking, why didn't it at least stop momentarily before going after Arashi or me? Ahhhh...he must be controlling that lightning bolt.' He studied the lightning bolt and noticed that it was a rather weak attack, which Smith was probably using as a distraction. He sighed, his patience having been run out. He let his tsukara enter Tridenaire transforming an otherwise normal katana to an extremely powerful sword of fire. 'Time to see how Smith does in close combat.' He sliced through the lightning bolt, causing it to instantly dissipate and charged towards Smith and gave a mighty slash. "CLANG", the sound of swords clashing together only surprised Ryoma for a split-second. It made sense that Smith would have a sword or some other weapon for why else would he leave himself seemingly open to close range attacks? However, Smith's second sword did surprise Ryoma and he was nicked slightly on the chest. If it hadn't been for Ryoma's swift reaction time, he would've been killed. But now Smith's element of surprise was gone and Ryoma demonstrated a century's worth of acquired sword skills as he parried both blades and was still able to attack every now and then. "You're pretty good, Smith, too bad I've seen everything there is in my 100 years of life. You're going to die." "Why have you come to hunt me down? I have done nothing to invite such belligerent behavior towards me." Ryoma chuckled, "Was it not you who attacked first? We are here on strictly business, that is all you need to know." "That may be true but I could sense your killing intent which was aimed at me." "Blindness has served you well, Jacob, you seem to have developed a 6th and a 7th sense of sorts." Jacob didn't reply but instead changed his stance and changing his hold on his swords, now holding them as if they were daggers rather than swords. Ryoma was intrigued by this new stance and adopted a more defensive stance in order to witness what Smith could do. Without turning his head, he spoke in runes to Arashi, "Are you healed up yet? While I'm engaging him in close combat, you might want to join in, while I'm still in the mood to share." Ryoma threw his head back and laughed, all caution to the wind.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 15th 2010, 10:38 pm

Arashi chuckled a bit, " Ya, I'm ready." Arashi rushed toward Ryoma, and Jacob, using the Wind to make him move a little bit faster. He was just about to reach them when he said, " Ryoma get out the way unless you want to get hurt." Arashi jumped over Ryoma and Jacob and at the instant he was right above both of Jacob's head, Arashi swung his sword behind Jacob unleashing a blast of wind that hit him directly in the back. This weaken him by a bit but he was still blocking most of Ryoma's attack. Then Arashi said, " I weakened him a bit but, I hope it will help." Arashi then used his technique, Distortion, to help increase Ryoma's attack power, seeing if it would help it.

Last edited by _[Spitfire]_ on April 16th 2010, 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 15th 2010, 11:00 pm

OOC: Alright, I'm confused as hell right now. You pinned him down with a gravity technique so that I could do what I wanted with him, then you released it right away so you could start attacking him and he blocks everything you throw at him. Not to mention you completely ignore the fact that Ryoma is already sword-fighting with Jacob unless you're stating that Jacob is so powerful, he can fight me and block you at the same time? I'm also going to assume that you do not plan on speaking with Jacob at all whatsoever, right? Also, let's refrain from using techniques that will prevent Jacob from moving because then all I have to do is stick my hand in there and pull out his heart which will cut this RP short...that is unless you are trying to do that.

Last edited by artemishiu on April 15th 2010, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To avoid double posting.)
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei April 16th 2010, 12:52 pm

OOC: Holy jumping Jesus f***balls.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 16th 2010, 1:10 pm

OOC: Hei, I'm glad that you found my suffering amusing.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 17th 2010, 1:21 am

OOC: I noticed that you've "fixed" your post up, and so the grammar/spelling is still horrible. And apparently, you weakened him with a wind technique and then distortion increases my attack strength even though it's actually supposedly to speed me up? Also, do you ever plan on attacking? Or are you just going to use buffs on me the whole time?

IC: Ryoma almost dropped his sword as he watched Arashi jump over him and Smith. 'What is this idiot attempting to do? Waste all his energy?' The wind technique barely did any damage to Jacob, whom was now on the offensive, using something akin to Tiger Style with weapons. Ryoma continued to block, parry, and dodge but he soon grew tired of these repetitive motions. He gave a mighty swing with Tridenaire, sending out a crescent shaped blast of darkness energy, hoping to possibly blast one of Jacob's swords away. However, he also wanted some fun so he goaded Jacob, "C'mon, what are you waiting for? Don't tell me all you can do is fancy martial arts' forms and mediocre lightning bolts. What are you, a Zeus wannabe?" This was rather uncharacteristic of a normally cool and collected Ryoma but it had been a while since his last battle.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 20th 2010, 12:07 pm

Arashi decide that rather than waste his tsukara on Jacob, he should start using his sword instead. While watching Ryoma battle with Jacob, he notice that Jacob was very dependant on his right arm. "So if I am able to get rid of his right hand we could definitly be able to beat him." Arashi ran toward Ryoma and Jacob with his sword in his hand ready to join the battle. Ryoma seemed a little tired from fight with Jacob for that long period of time, so Arashi decide to push aside Ryoma, and began to dodge and reflect with his sword, all of Jacob attack. Finally he found and opening, when Jacob swung at him one more time, he deflected Jacob, and his sword and hand few backwards because of the impact. At this time, Jacob's sword was in mid-air and his arm was in the air as well, leaving it wide open. Arashi swung his sword severing Jacob's bones and flesh. This left Jacob paralyzed in fear and pain and open to any attack.
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei April 20th 2010, 9:32 pm

_[Spitfire]_ wrote:Arashi decide that rather than waste his tsukara on Jacob, he should start using his sword instead. While watching Ryoma battle with Jacob, he notice that Jacob was very dependant on his right arm. "So if I am able to get rid of his right hand we could definitly be able to beat him." Arashi ran toward Ryoma and Jacob with his sword in his hand ready to join the battle. Ryoma seemed a little tired from fight with Jacob for that long period of time, so Arashi decide to push aside Ryoma, and began to dodge and reflect with his sword, all of Jacob attack. Finally he found and opening, when Jacob swung at him one more time, he deflected Jacob, and his sword and hand few backwards because of the impact. At this time, Jacob's sword was in mid-air and his arm was in the air as well, leaving it wide open. Arashi swung his sword severing Jacob's bones and flesh. This left Jacob paralyzed in fear and pain and open to any attack.

OOC: And here we see the dictionary definition of "godmoding". Don't cut someone's hand off or, you know, KILL them without giving them a chance to parry your attack, numbnuts.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 20th 2010, 10:10 pm

OOC: Hei, you would be right, normally, except that Nejisuke is no longer active and there's really almost no chance that he's going to come back just to hinder us from killing his last remaining character. And Spit, what did I say about not getting in my way?

IC: Jacob had been weakened by Ryoma and was easily injured by Arashi. As a result, he temporarily withdrew from the battle to heal himself up. Ryoma was incensed with anger by Arashi's actions. He charged at Arashi and slashed at him, with the intent to severely injure but not kill. "What did I say about not getting in my way? Touch me again and I will kill you." Ryoma was not kidding; Arashi had apparently thought that he had been getting tired as if that was even possible. Ryoma was a demon and there was really no way he would be tired by a human with just simple swordsmanship. Ryoma held Tridenaire steady at Arashi's neck, "Do you understand me?"
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 21st 2010, 8:33 pm

Arashi decide that he could no longer work with Ryoma because of his stubborn attidute. " You know what, forget you, for now on I won't be working with you." Arashi sat down and began to focus, large amounts of tsukara began to flow in and out of Arashi body until it stopped. Then an large amount of Tsukara and Darkness swallowed his body and over time the darkness and tsukara died down until nothing was left. After about five or six minutes, a gaint flame of darkness appeared, a beast about the size of Arashi, emerged from the flame. It was Thanatos, the beast that was sealed inside Arashi's sword. The stench of blood reaked in the air around him, blood dripped from his mouth and hand and around his feet were bones from his previous meal. Thanatos began to speak in a sinster way, "Hello, Ryoma, its nice to see you again."
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 21st 2010, 10:12 pm

Ryoma stiffened as he realized that this beast was almost uncontrollable and that he might have to fight it. The foolish boy had really done it this time, left and right, he kept on making mistakes and now he unleashed a creature that was practically impossible to control. "I can't say likewise, unfortunately, beast. You might want to take care of Arashi for me though. The kid is too brash for his own good and if he angers me even more, let's just say that we'll be enemies." Jacob wasn't forgotten but Thanatos seemed to most likely be much more dangerous.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 22nd 2010, 10:38 pm

OOC: Thanatos is more civilized than Arashi, If Thanatos didnt use his darkness to influence Arashi, Arashi would have tried to attack you? Thanatos thoughs: Cyan

" Ryoma calm down, I'm not going to kill you." Thanatos scanned the area to see if he could see Jacob, but he couldn't see a thing. Finally, Thanatos sensed the movement of tsukara in Jacob's body, even though his hand was severed, he was able to use the tsukara in his body to stop the bleeding. " It seems that our blind friend has stopped bleeding." Then Thanatos notice that tsukara was flowwing back into the severed part of Jacob's arm. " That **** used his electricity to fix the nerves in his body, so now he knows how to heal himself." " Ryoma, our friend has reattached his right hand, are you ready to attack?"

Last edited by _[Spitfire]_ on April 23rd 2010, 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 23rd 2010, 11:30 am

OOC: Do you guys mind if I jump in this with Wesa or Phantom?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue63/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 23rd 2010, 11:57 am

OOC: I'm fine with it, what ranks are Wesa and Phantom?
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 23rd 2010, 7:52 pm

OOC: I'm not fine with it. Unless you intend to just observe, then I am.

IC: Ryoma chuckled at the thought of Thanatos trying to kill him, the mere thought was ridiculous. Ryoma realized that Jacob was healing around the same time as Thanatos noticed. "Looks like our friend here is going to be more fun than we thought." He smiled at the thought of finally having a challenge in so long. "I'm ready when you are, but I'll give you the same warning I gave Arashi. Do not get in my way, or Jacob Smith will be the least of your worries." Ryoma's muscles tensed up as he let his more animalistic side take over and then he sprung. In a gravelly voice, he growled, "Jacob Smith, ready or not, here I come."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 26th 2010, 4:09 pm

Gourd in hand and a smirk on his slightly reddened face, Wesa sat at a distance with his legs crossed. He was only there to observe the fight between the three warriors and nothing more. Once a rich bounty hunter, Wesa changed his life to become a fun-loving, partying, slightly comedic, and danger-seeking officer of the Dytrol Prison. At the moment, he was scouting out the world trying to find some bad people to arrest. He was lazy at the moment and due to his increasing toxicated state, he decided to not be aggressive and only watch the entertaining match. He sipped. He drank. He gulped. He could only chuckle at the skill of the two warriors that he assumed were...bad guys. He knew that eventually he would have to hunt some people down but at the moment he couldn't help but watch on in content.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Left_bar_bleue63/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 6th 2010, 11:03 am

OOC: Alright, you two. Someone better update before I just kill of Jacob and call this topic over.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 6th 2010, 11:17 pm

OOC: I already replied. Its one of you
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 6th 2010, 11:43 pm

OOC: I know, this is meant to be aimed at Spitfire.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next