Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko]

2 posters

Go down

Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko]

Post by Jisenki January 26th 2009, 4:39 pm

The Akamori forest; Such a dangerous yet moderatley peaceful place to tread. The tall lingering trees, which cast an infinite shadow over the shadow, maintain the scent of blood. The creatures within the forest, which growl, howl, and cry out at all hours seek a partner, or a meal. The smaller creatures want someone to train them and help them develop, while the other creatures want someone or something to devour in order to provide themselves with the proper nourishment. Jisenki has given a mission that was accepted by Riko Mashii. In this mission, Jisenki has taken 3 Class 1 creatures and a Class 2 creature, and released them into the Akamori forest for Riko to find. These creatures aren't the most dangerous, being as they aren't wild, and they take too much effort to handle, but they will require someone that can best them in battle. Locating them will be the objective of this mission, but whether she wishes to capture the creatures or simply defeat them is up to Riko.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty Re: Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko]

Post by Riko January 26th 2009, 6:57 pm

Riko, having received her mission from Jisenki, began to voyage into the Akamori, using Aiselne Drossel to swing from tree branch to tree branch. This was one of the few times that she had ever been into this forest, and knowing this, she expected to get lost. She understood that her mission was to find the four creatures Jisenki had released into the forest, and she understood that her objective was to either defeat the creatures or capture them. She hadn't planned on capturing any creatures; She didn't have any capsules on her. Instead, her only goal was to do her best to defeat the creatures without getting defeated herself. She prepared a backpack with spare clothes and items in case she needed to set up camp. Riko assumed that this mission could take a few days. She continued to swing through the branches, avoiding some smaller creatures and evading the sight of larger more dangerous creatures that she didn't have faith that she could win.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty Re: Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko]

Post by Jisenki January 27th 2009, 2:17 pm

One of the creatures from Riko's list of creatures gallopped by. It was a creature known as a White Horn, a rare creature that highly resembled a unicorn. Not even noticing her, it continued to run past, phasing through the trees that would ordinarily block anyone else's path. This creature of light was fairly powerful for its Class. It continued on, making the usually dark forest seem slightly brighter and more peaceful.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue63/100Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko January 27th 2009, 7:31 pm

Riko dashed after the creature instantly, realizing that it was one of the creatures that she was after. She didn't want it to get away, and it seemed like the creature was able to move through solid objects, which could make the battle difficult. Thinking fast, Riko assumed that it was a light creature or a fire type creature since it created a bright light as it moved. She also knew a little about the flow of Tsukara and that Tsukara allows someone to use elements. Realizing this, she used a dance that would hold the creature in its tracks if it were successful.

As Riko ran, she began to spin rapidly while still moving forward. The humid air in the forest was helpful for water, so she tossed Drossel into the air, high towards the tall trees, and jumped from the walls of the tree to catch it before it hit the ground. In mid-air, she grabbed Aiselne Drossel and tilting the opening towards the creature, calling forth spiralling needles of ice that made a whizzing sound as they flew through the sky towards the creature.

Riko then began to dance as the needles flew. This dance was strengthening her attacks, making her stronger as her dance continued. This was to prepare for her next attacks that would soon come. This was her Dance of Strength-Fortifying Purity Water.

Dance of Death-Subzero Pierce
Attack Power: 50
Riko carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Dance of Strength-Fortifying Purity Water
Increases Attack Power of attacks by 100
Riko carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Left_bar_bleue100/100Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki January 29th 2009, 4:02 pm

OOC: BTW, Creatures don't have actual elemental affinities technically
(see template), but I understand what you mean and for this mission,
I'll let you get away with it.

IC: The creature reacted by attempting to move out of the way. The light around the creature radiated violently, showing the emotions of the creature in response to the attacker's assault. While moving to the side in to evade, the White Horn unleashed a bright beam from its mouth that resembled lightning.

Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Mission: Akamori Creature Hunt[Riko] Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko February 10th 2009, 8:11 pm

OOC: Sorry, but I need to quit this challenge
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down