Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training)

Post by Hei December 18th 2008, 6:55 pm

Bartimaeus sat completely comatose on a flat rock in the middle of a dark thicket within the woods. Or at least he looked comatose. He was in fact channeling the elements within his body, fire and ice constantly battling each other; his own mind was a warzone. His ears, while human, somehow managed to swivel toward sounds that were emanating from the forest. A few birds were resting on his still body, and a fox had fallen asleep on his lap. He suddenly growled, the vibrations from his throat travelling through the air. His right arm glowed cherry red as his left was encrusted in ice and frost. All of the animals that had fraternized around him fled in his wake; sparks began to fly where ice met fire. Bartimaeus was attempting an experiment- could he break matter apart at a molecular level by using the energy from the violent reactions between fire and ice? He finally opened his eyes, and a not wholly unwelcome sight greeted him. By changing the temperature quickly, he had caused a mini-cyclone. The elements encroaching on his body disappated as well as the tornado. Perhaps this could be useful...
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty Re: Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training)

Post by Vivian December 18th 2008, 10:00 pm

Vivian felt the disturbance nearby. She stopped before turning in that direction. She was bored, and besides, the Suzaku could wait. She headed through the wood.

A small girl, no more than 13 or 14, dressed all in brown stepped forward through the trees. Her eyes were wide, her light brown hair stuck out of the front of her large hood. Her mouth stood slight ajar, she appeared amazed.

Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) E26d470

Last edited by Vivian on December 18th 2008, 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

Number of posts : 143

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue100/100Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty Re: Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training)

Post by Hei December 18th 2008, 10:04 pm

Bartimaeus lept back at the sight of the small girl, crouching on all fours, tail swishing through the air. She had surprised him, that was unusual. He could always smell the scent of humans. Unless... she wasn't human. He looked at her warily. He wasn't in the mood to fight, but he also didn't want to be attacked. He decided to play it safe. "H-Hello there." He slowly stood. He could feel no dangerous intent from this girl, but one could never be too careful... "Might I ask where you came from?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 18th 2008, 10:09 pm

She stepped back slowly, obviously wary. "I've come through here looking for a school named... oh, what was it... Sentou Gakuin? Have you heard of it? I'm kind of lost." She seems ready to run at a moment's notice.
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Meditations (Open to all who care to speak with me, perhaps even for training) Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 6:20 am

He cocked his head, his eyes holding their normal warmth. "I'm sorry, please, do not be afraid. You merely startled me." He sat back down upon the rock. "Why is it that you seek Sentou Gakuin? Do you wish for training? Or are you an enemy of the school?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 6:47 am

The girl's face goes pale and her eyes widen as she notices the blood dripping from his neck. Hey eyes remain fixed on it. And then her mind comprehended his statement. "The school has enemies?"
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 8:19 am

He noticed the girl looking at his bitemark and covered it with his hand. "It's an old wound. Cursed." Bartimaeus looked down at the ground. "Yes, the school has enemies. A group known as Suzaku threaten the school and its inhabitants." He met her gaze again. "But don't let that deter you. If you wish to learn, Sentou Gakuin is the best place to go. Whereas Suzaku teaches with evil and an iron fist, Sentou Gakuin teaches with compassion and patience."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 4:14 pm

The girl nodded. "That's good. I'm still learning." She tilts her head. "Are you part of the school too?"
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 4:27 pm

He hesitated to answer. If she was an enemy... "Yes. I am the martial arts Tsurabi. My name is Bartimaeus. And yours...?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 4:29 pm

Her face brightened. "Oh! You're a teacher? I'm Medina! Even though I guess you probably won't be my main teacher...."
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 4:44 pm

He breathed a sigh of relief. "It's a pleasure to meet you Medina. While I may not be your main teacher, I would be more than happy to teach you what I know."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 4:46 pm

She glances around for a moment. "Er, Sensei, I'm assuming you know how to get to the school? I've been lost for a while."
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 4:51 pm

"Er..." He didn't know if he could trust this girl yet or not, considering her scent was unfamiliar to him. "I require an OK from the head warrior and he is unfortunately out of town at the moment." He couldn't hear a heartbeat, either. That was rather disconserting.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 5:18 pm

She started pouting. "Come on, sensei! Wouldn't it be alright if you just brought me yourself?"
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 7:55 pm

Wait a second... the scent wasn't as unfamiliar as he had thought. "What is your real reason for being here, shapeshifter?" He had fought a few of her kind during his centuries in Brazil. He narrowed his eyes and cocked his head, scrutinizing the creature in front of him.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 8:10 pm

"I've told you what I want, and why I want it. I'm looking to enroll in the school."

OOC: Honestly, I'm not why she wouldn't have a pulse, or how a shapeshifter would a specific scent, but i guess i can play along....

Last edited by Vivian on December 19th 2008, 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 8:22 pm

"Hm." He scrutinized her. "I'm not quite sure I believe you... but know this; I will be watching your every move if you should happen to decide to go back on your word." He put his nose into the air and sniffed, turning to his left. "This way." He led her through some dense foilage until they came to a clearing. They could see the school on the horizon.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 8:24 pm

OOC: Read my OOC above

IC: She turned to give him a hug. "Thank you! Are you going to come with me?"
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 8:39 pm

OOC: It's not that shapeshifters don't have pulses, he just couldn't hear it. It could be attributed to the use of elemental alchemy before you had arrived. And secondly, I believe that they would have different scents considering your character is both a shapeshifter and an elemental spirit; the fact that she isn't human is rather noticable.

IC: "Of course. I told you that I would be keeping my eye on you." He outstretched his hand. "I can get us there quickly, if you would care to take my hand."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 8:45 pm

OOC: Ok.

IC: She grabbed his hand eagerly, "Let's go Bartimou.... Bartimeou.... Can I just call you Barti, sensei?"
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 8:49 pm

He smiled, his canines glinting in the sunlight. "Barti will suffice." He took her hand in his and hefted her onto his back. "This may be a tad disconserting, but bear with me." His body made small handles onto which she could grab. "Hold those and don't let go." He got down on all fours, his body making a loud crack as his knees inverted. "And so, we go!" Once he made sure she was holding onto him, he leapt from the cliff, his back legs acting like those of a cat. He landed lightly and sped along the ground at an average speed of 80 miles per hour. They would be there in a few minutes.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 8:51 pm

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FASTER! FASTER!"
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 8:58 pm

He smirked at her delight and put on a burst of speed, his tail stabilizing his movements. Then, at once, they came upon school grounds and he stopped abruptly. "Here we are."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian December 19th 2008, 9:27 pm

She jerked, and then fell off trying to over correct. She dusted herself off as she stood up. "Now where?"
Vivian
Vivian
Suzaku Elite

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 19th 2008, 9:31 pm

"That depends on you. Where do you wish to go? If you want training, I could take you to the classrooms even before you enroll. If you want to enroll first, we would have to talk to Jisenki."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next