Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Tonfa Training (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Tonfa Training (Open)

2 posters

Go down

Tonfa Training (Open) Empty Tonfa Training (Open)

Post by Zura August 28th 2008, 9:51 pm

Hibari walked towards an empty area of the campus grounds and stood right in the middle of the area waiting for Xexame. At this place is where Hibari would be teaching Xexame how to use his tonfa and several techniques that would take possibly a couple hours of training to learn successfully. As Hibari was waiting, he started to tidy up his tattered blazer and buttoned up his shirt because he had just ran out of the hospital after recovering from a previous battle. After that Hibari, took out a small purple box and charged purple colored flames inside of it and a pair of tonfa with purple flames emitting out of them came out and Hibari quickly grabbed them as they came out of the box. Hibari was now prepared to start training, as he waited for Xexame, Hibari just stood in the same position, in silence.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Tonfa Training (Open) Empty Re: Tonfa Training (Open)

Post by Xexame August 29th 2008, 2:17 pm

Xexame dashed over to Hibari with his tonfa in hand. He was ready for some training and although his facial expression didn't show it, he thought this would be fun. He took a stance, being a little too anxious to start. He gave a cocky grin as he waited instructions.

"I'm ready for you Hibari. Xexame will learn how to use his tonfa."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 31st 2008, 12:25 am

Hibari stared at Xexame for a few seconds then began walking toward him and said "I'm not like normal trainers, I will not give you instructions or tips of how to use these techniques. I will be attacking you technique after technique and you will learn them by experiencing them with your body. I will to continue to attack you until you know how to counter, defend, and attack me with the same techniques." Hibari then took a stance right in front of Xexame and said "Now then let's get started." Hibari's tonfa started to emit very strong purple colored flames and then dashed right in back of Xexame, did a low kick attempting to trip Xexame then followed up with a strong uppercut with his tonfa which left a path of flames that went up to where his tonfa was and kept rising up to the sky. "This technique is called Hiryu Shoten Ha, can you dodge it?"
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 31st 2008, 8:16 pm

All Xexame could hear was Hibari's question of 'can you dodge it' before he was struck with blows that felt hot on his skin. He flew back a few feet but quickly got to his feet as soon as he could and dashed at Hibari. No flames were on his tonfa, but he figured he could work his way up to that. As he ran, he slid in order to trip Hibari with as much momentum as possible. He tried to use the technique but add something to it so he planned on swinging his body if he tripped Hibari and by doing this, he could kick him in the back. It wasn't much, but he had to do something. This guy wasn't the average fighter that waited.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Tonfa Training (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Tonfa Training (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura September 2nd 2008, 10:27 pm

Right when Xexame started to slide, Hibari quickly jumped over him turning around in the air so when he landed and Xexame stood up, Hibari would be facing Xexame's back. When Hibari landed, he held one of his tonfa in the air and made it emit flames so strong that its force started to rustle his his clothes. Hibari let the flames emit for awhile and while he was charging the flame Hibari said the name of his next technqiue "Erupting Hell..." Hibari then smashed the tonfa on the ground which made the flames that were emitting from it shoot forward in the form of pillars of flames towards Xexame.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame September 4th 2008, 2:13 pm

Xexame recovered from his attack and reacted immediately to Hibari's technique. He rolled out of the way to avoid the attack and made his way to his feet. Some pillars were still nearby and the flames shooting off almost hit him but he hopped away and immediately charged at Hibari. With a great leap, he took to the air and dived at Hibari with his tonfa leaning at him. His plan: To knock out Hibari with a smash hit from his tonfa.

"I'll get you Hibari. I'll learn these techniques."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura September 6th 2008, 12:13 am

Hibari immediately notice Xexame when he was in the air. Hibari looked up at Xexame while he was diving toward him and clashed his tonfa with Xexame's. Right after they clashed, Hibari said to Xexame "Never let your attacks seem obvious in a real fight because that'll be your downfall." Hibari then looped around Xexame and held both of his tonfa in front of him and made even stronger flames emit from them and hit Xexame's back with them at full force. Right before Hibari hit, he said the name of the technique he was using "Bone Crusher..."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame September 30th 2008, 8:31 pm

Xexame smirked a bit as Hibari appeared behind him and began to use his technique. The flames behind him scorched part of his clothing, but the marks were hardly noticeable if at all noticeable while Xexame felt the heat. He decided that he would try to turn the table on Hibari. He turned his footing, bent his legs and knees, and took off sideways into the air in an attempt to avoid the attack.

"Thanks for the advice. How about I try and put 'em to good use."

Xexame, while in mid-air, tossed a tonfa down towards Hibari as hard as he could. He then landed and dashed over to a pench nearby and with full force, smacked it and caused it to go flying towards Hibari behind him. Xexame then dashed over to Hibari's right side, hoping to catch him off guard and land a blow on him. If he was lucky, all three moves could work and overcome him, but he didn't think that they would all work.

"He's actually pretty tough. I'm wondering if I can even hurt him. No one's unbeatable though and even if he hasn't been defeated yet, I'll be the one to defeat him for the first time."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down