Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open)

Go down

Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Empty Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open)

Post by Jisenki August 5th 2008, 10:20 pm

Jisenki and Karilu were deep within Akamori training. Jisenki was preparing himself for a fight that he could sense was sure to come. He and Karilu exchanged blow for blow to one another. Jisenki was improving on his kicks and this reminded him of the past when he was fifteen and how great he felt fighting and training. Karilu wasn't going to easy on him and before Jisenki could react, he was wounded in his stomach by a powerful punch from Karilu. He tried to attack Karilu with a kick, but his speed was too great and Karilu dodge and slammed his palm into Jisenki's chin. Jisenki used this opportunity to grab Karilu and toss him against a large tree but Karilu regained his balance and landed on the tree and then jumped off. Jisenki knew that this would be a long and difficult fight.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Empty Re: Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open)

Post by Jisenki August 6th 2008, 4:42 pm

They continued fighting until it was late at night. With no true winner in sight, both walked off and headed back to the school. Karilu's anger seemed to be less than what it was before they started meaning that he acknowledged Jisenki's improvement. Jisenki had plans to make a lesson plan for the next day so he needed some time and then some rest. Karilu was going to continue training alone for a while. He knew that in the future at some time Jisenki would need him.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Deep Training in the Deep Forest (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down