Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List]

2 posters

Go down

Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List]

Post by Kisuke August 7th 2008, 6:54 pm

Name: Molten Shift
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power:
N/A
Warrior affinity: Energy
Elemental Affinity: Fire/Earth
Benefits: Supplementary
Description: Kisuke merges his Fire and Earth elements together and slams his fist or feet down onto the ground in order to create a powerful impact in the area around. The impact is capable of shifting the area around Kisuke into a molten wasteland filled with lava flows and rocks flowing down them. This field change is extremely drastic as it makes the land seem almost like the inside of a volcano. Kisuke can change the field back as he pleases although the likeliness of this happening isn't very high.

Name: Fist of Mars
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 500
Elemental Affinity: Wind/Fire/lightning
Benefits: N/A
Description: Kisuke runs at a high speed using his wind element and his lightning element. As he runs, he fires a high amount of fire from the palms of his hands while containing them with his wind energy. As he approaches the target, he pushes all of the force, energy, and speed contained in the fire at the opponent causing a massive blow worthy of the name Fist of Mars. The flames used in this is nearly white hot and the impact will cause smoke to loom around for a while although the smoke is not thick and can be seen through with little effort.

Name: Dragon's Flame Breath
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 350
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Description: A low level attack with good attack power that Kisuke uses. When his hands are tied up or his arms cannot be used, he will switch to this technique. He can also use this technique to attack multiple opponents since it lasts fairly longer than his other attacks.

Name: Black Mist Mimicry
Range: Close, Mid-Ranged
Dice Usage: Evade
Attack Power: N/A
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster/Energy
Elemental Affinity: Water, Darkness/Shadow, Fire
Description: Kisuke uses this technique to mimic the pitch black darkness that there was when he was training on Black Mist Peak. Combining water with fire and then with his darkness element, he will create a quick mist in the area that will allow him to increase the chances of him evading a technique. When he uses this technique, his evade dice is increased by 1.

Name: Aqua-Wall
Dice Usage: Defense
Attack Power:
N/A
Elemental Affinity: Water
Description: Kisuke quickly pulls some water from the air causing the air around him to be somewhat dry for the moment. He uses this water to create a shield for himself to defend against enemy attacks. The amount of water he can use can range from a little to a lot but that all depends on what he is defending against. He can change the density of the water as well allowing him to defend against heavier objects as well lighter objects.

Name: Lightning Cannon
Attack Power: 300
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Kisuke will use his hands to form a circle made of lightning. He will then punch the center of the circle to fire a long streak of lightning at the enemy. The lightning is able to pierce through defenses and its speed makes it great against evaders. When this technique is used, the opponent's evade or defense dice is decreased by 2.

Name: Strike of paralysis
Attack Power: 25
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Benefits: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: Using his spellcaster skills and his lightning element, Kisuke will cover his hand in a magical charge that can inflict slight damage and partially paralyze the opponent on contact. This technique requires Kisuke to touch his opponent with his own two hands meaning that he needs to get close to the enemy. If the attack succeeds, the opponent's attack and evade rolls will be reduced by half for 10 turns.

Name: Zetsubou no Storm
Attack Power:
N/A
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster/Energy
Elemental Affinity: Lightning/Wind/Water
Description: Combining the elements of Lightning, Water, and Wind, Kisuke will make his own thunderstorm above in the sky and cause heavy lightning to strike as well as a heavy downpour and powerful winds. This technique allows Kisuke's water, lightning, and wind attacks to gain a roll of 3 in battle. This technique is risky however, since the opponent's water, lightning, and wind techniques get the dice boost as well. This technique lasts an amount of turns equal to the number Kisuke rolled for this technique.

Name: Aerial Collision
Attack Power: 400
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster, Energy
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Benefits: Offensive
Description: Kisuke create a sphere of wind around his body and then launches himself into the air. He will then propel himself into the opponent at a high speed using his wind power. This technique has a downside to it. If Kisuke's roll is at least double opponent's roll, this attack is doubled in attack power. If it is lower, Kisuke loses 400. If the opponent's roll is at least double, Kisuke loses double the original Attack Power.

Name: Aero Null
Range: Mid-Ranged
Attack Power: N/A
Warrior affinity: Spellcaster
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Description: A simple yet useful technique attack that will keep both Kisuke and his opponent from using defense techniques and counterattacks. This can be helpful in situations where that may be all the opponent has but Kisuke may hurt his own chance to do something at the right time.

Last edited by Kisuke on August 8th 2008, 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty Re: Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List]

Post by Nejisuke August 7th 2008, 7:04 pm

quick comment, on Dragon's Flame what are you doing, are you breathing the fire? You didn't say what the attack really was.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 7th 2008, 7:34 pm

I just finished and edited it
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 8th 2008, 5:32 pm

List complete.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 8th 2008, 6:30 pm

everything seems to be fine, i'm a bit iffy on strike of paralysis, but approved^^.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Kisuke's Techniques[2nd List] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down