Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open)

Post by Zura May 13th 2008, 9:18 pm

Lambo took Zura out into the middle of the training field where no one else was and began to teach Zura some techniques that he can do with his flames that would assist him in later fights.

Ok Zura today I'm going to teach you the some of the different flames of the Vongola family. First off there is the flame that you control now which is the sky flame, as you know it is an orange colored flame that can be used in all sorts of situations. Then there is the storm flame, which are red colored flames. The storm flames special ability is degeneration, meaning that its a flame used basically for destruction and, disintegration. Next is the sun flame, it is a shining yellow colored flame, and its special ability is activation. This means that this flame can be used for support weapons, for example if you covered your XL-gloves with the sun flames, your gloves could then either contain powers to accelerate regeneration of the cells in your wounds for simply make your attacks faster or stronger. Today we will only be learning these two kinds of flames. Here's are two boxes one of them can only be opened by putting sun flames in it and the other by putting storm flames in it go ahead and try it.

Zura looked at the yellow colored box questionably since he didn't even know how to activate the different kinds of flames but Zura tried it anyway. After a couple of hours Zura was exhausted from attempting to put his flames inside the box and there were no results.

Hey Lambo, do you think you can give me a tip to activating the storm and sun flames?

Alright when activating the sun flames think of flames that are only meant for helping or supporting, and for the storm flames think of flames of pure destruction.

When Zura took Lambo's advice, he was able to activate the sun flames and the small yellow box opened releasing a kangaroo that had bandages and scars all over it and the sun flame emitting from its tail. Zura was amazed at the creature and Lambo told Zura that the kangaroo he just released will be his supporting animal and that its name is Kangaryuu. Next Zura activated the storm flames and opened the red colored box. It red box unleashed a small arm cannon that attached to Zura's right arm and connected with his glove. Lambo told Zura that the weapon's name was flame arrow and it had two abilities, it could either extinguish another attacking element by spreading out the flames that come out of the cannon or by concentrating the flames unleashing a powerful straight shot that can inflict great damage.

Wow these things are awesome! Hey Lambo can you spar with me to test out these weapons?

[Yawn] Nah, I'm too tired right now just practice shooting that thing and maybe someone will walk by and then you can spar them. Zzzz....

After Lambo fell asleep, Zura began learning how to use fire arrow and Kangaryuu. He was hoping that someone would talk by so he can test these weapons out in a real fight.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty Re: Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open)

Post by Xexame May 14th 2008, 5:46 pm

Xexame was nearby looking for something to do when he heard the conversation going on by the two students of Sentou Gakuin. He waited for a moment until they were done talking. As they finished and one of them fell asleep, Xexame walked towards the remaining one. He had the thought of different fire abilities on his mind and he was curious.

Different flames huh? And they can open up boxes of some kind to summon creatures and weapons as aid? What a world we live in where things like this are possible. There's just so much to learn in this little world of ours. Maybe that guy will teach me about those flames, although maybe I should wait until he wakes.

Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty Re: Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open)

Post by Zura May 14th 2008, 10:01 pm

While Zura was learning how to use his new flame arrow weapon, he noticed the elite warrior Xexame examining his training so Zura stopped shooting his flame arrow towards the air and walked towards Xexame and said

Hey, Xexame was it? Would you like to have a small match with me to test out my new weapons and flames?

Zura was hoping that the elite warrior would agree to a fight because Zura knew that a weapon was no good if he didn't know how to use it.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 15th 2008, 8:23 pm

Xexame looked at the student for a moment and thought to himself about how he knew his name or if he should battle anyway. He liked battling and the feel of combat but against a yellow warrior? He wondered if it was fair.

Should I battle with this guy? I don't want to do anything to hurt him or go overboard. But...I like combat and have actually been itching for a battle for the longest now. I think I'll fight him. I just need to make sure that I don't push it too far. Then again, this guy might be stronger than me anyway. I guess I'll just have to see.

"Yeah, I'll battle you and help you train. I have to do some training of my own as well and this is good for both of us. A quick spar will do us both some good. Maybe afterwards you can teach me more about these different types of fire I overheard you guys talking about."

Xexame prepared himself for this quick spar and he awaited the first strike of his opponent.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 15th 2008, 8:47 pm

Zura smiled when Xexame accepted to have a fight with him. To make the fight fair in the beginning, Zura put Kangaryuu back into its box and only had his XL-gloves and flame arrow out attached to his arm. Zura began the fight by testing out a combo attack of his XL-burner and flame arrow. Zura thought of this combo attack since one of flame arrow's abilities was that the shot could absorb the power of other elemental attacks to increase its own fire power. Zura put his plan into action and started out by activating his sky flames which was Zura's default flames. Zura began to charge the sky flames and shot his XL-Burner at Xexame, after a few seconds he ceased his XL-Burner and he shifted his sky flames to storm flames which were used to fire flame arrow. While the XL-Burner that Zura fired was still going at Xexame, Zura followed up by shooting flame arrow. A blast of strong red flames came out of flame arrow and the shot accelerated faster than the XL-Burner so flame arrow's shot was able to absorb the power of the XL-Burner and was quickly going towards Xexame. If the combination attack were to hit it would do a total of 70 damage times the successful dice roll plus 75 damage due to the XL-Burner's power being absorbed.

Sure after we finish sparring I'll get my teacher Lambo to teach you some of the different flames of the Vongola.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 15th 2008, 8:47 pm

The member 'Zura' has done the following action : Player\'s Turn

#1 'Special Dice' :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) PqyLL4i
#1 Result : 3

--------------------------------

#2 'Attack Dice' :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Eliwood2
#2 Result : 5
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 15th 2008, 8:52 pm

OOC: If you fail to block both of the attacks it does 425 damage to you, since 70x5=350 and 350+75=425. If you only block the first one the damage gets reduced to 350, and if you only block the second one the damage gets reduced to 75.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 16th 2008, 4:37 pm

Xexame already didn't like the way things were turning out. A huge blast of power was headed in his direction and it didn't look too avoidable because of the intense speed. Xexame had confidence in himself, but he knew that his speed wouldn't be nearly enough to completely escape unharmed. Instead, Xexame did the next best thing which was to defend. He did so by using his Light Veil.

I can't get around that attack. It looks powerful too and could do some massive damage if it hits me. My Light Veil may be able to block the attack, and even reflect it back at him. If I'm lucky, I can get it to take him out with the single hit. I need to transfer my energy into purity and raise the veils from the ground. I'll make two veils for twice the desctructive power.

Xexame raised the Light Veils and had them placed directly behind each other, leaving no space in between them for an even more fortified defense. He hoped that this would work or he wouldn't know what would happen. He placed his hand in the center of the second veil from behind and assumed a stance to attempt to push back anything that came his way. If the defenses would work, they would do double the attack that was sent at him.

"I thought this guy was Yellow Ranked? It's hard to believe a Yellow Ranked Warrior could be capable of this much power."

Last edited by Xexame on May 16th 2008, 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 16th 2008, 4:37 pm

The member 'Xexame' has done the following action : Player\'s Turn

#1 'Counter Dice' :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) AV1oKrO9
#1 Result : 5

#2 'Counter Dice' :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) AV1oKrO9
#2 Result : 6
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 16th 2008, 10:32 pm

Zura saw the huge blast that he had just shot come right back at him. If Zura did not do something quick he would be defeated instantly, but then Zura just remember the other function his flame arrow had which was extinguishing flame. If it were to be successful it would completely cancel out the shot since it was an elemental attack been shot back at him. So Zura just charged up a large amount of storm flames in flame arrow and a huge spreading shot of flames came out and hopefully it would completely cancel out the counterattack.

Dang, it seems that even though storm flames are strong they are really hard to control.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki May 16th 2008, 10:32 pm

The member 'Zura' has done the following action : Player\'s Turn

#1 'Special Dice' :
#1 Result : 5

#2 'Special Dice' :
#2 Result : 2
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 17th 2008, 11:44 am

OOC: Nice. The first attack is cancelled due to the dead dice rule and the second counterattack makes contact with you because my roll was 6 and yours was 2. So you lose double the damage of your second attack.

IC: Xexame was pleased to see that the second attack made previously by the yellow ranked warrior was headed towards him perfectly as planned. There was no chance of it missing now. It was weakened a bit because of the extinguishing flames, but it wasn't a complete extinguishing, only a partial extinguishing. If it was powerful enough, it might even take out the opponent upon contact.

"Light Veil came through for me afterall. I consider myself very lucky."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 17th 2008, 4:02 pm

When the second blast hit Zura, it made a loud explosion, and dust surrounded the field. When the dust cleared, Zura was laying on the ground unconscious and greatly injured. The explosion woke Lambo who did not know of the fight that was going on. Lambo walk toward the injured Zura and opened the yellow box that Zura had, letting Kangaryuu out. Lambo told Kargaryuu to add healing abilites to Zura's clothes so Zura's wounds would heal all over him. Kangaryuu did exactly what Lambo said since Kangaryuu was Lambo's animal first before Zura.

Ahhh man, Zura why do have to be such an idiot, and get into unnecessary fights?

Because of Kangaryuu's healing abilities Zura was now conscious again but still greatly wounded.

Hehe sorry Lambo I was just too excited after getting my new weapon. Oh yeah also that guy over there wants to know a little bit about the different kinds of flames you are teaching me.

Well anyway stay put until you are 100% better.

After finishing talking to Zura, Lambo turned his head towards Xexame pointed his finger to him and said.

Hey are you the guy who wants to know about the different flames I am teaching this stupid kid(Zura)? Cause if you want to know I guess I can share a little knowledge about them.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 18th 2008, 6:57 pm

Xexame calmed down a bit and walked over to the two people. He wondered if the boy who he just fought was okay and if he would heal up okay. Xexame didn't want to overdo it and all seemed well so he continued. He moved toward Lambo after his question to him and shook his head in response to that question. He wanted to know more about the flames to make himself stronger and so that he can protect his allies.

"Yes. Actually, I would like to learn more about the different types of flames. I have another question too. What are your names?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 18th 2008, 8:49 pm

Lambo went over to Xexame, shook his hand and then said

My name is Lambo, and the kid that just got hit by that huge blast his name is Zura.

Lambo pulled his hand back after shaking hands with Xexame and then he scratched the back of his head and yawned and began to explain the different kinds of flames Zura was learning earlier.

Ok now about the different kinds of flames that we were talking about. (turns his head to Zura) HEY ZURA YOU LISTEN UP TOO, JUST CAUSE YOUR BARELY CONSCIOUS DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN MISS OUT ON THIS. (turns his head back to Xexame)
Now there are a total of 7 different flames, first off is the sky flame, which Zura specializes in, this flame can be used in all sorts of fighting situations like adding fire element to your attacks, adding acceleration to your speed or even flying, the sky flame has a special property that can only be used if you are especially skilled in it, and that would be sealing other flames, and this method would be freezing them. So basically if you are a master at using the sky flame, you can utilize the powers of fire and ice.

Now second is the storm flames, this flame has a dark red color, the properties of this flame is degeneration, to sum it up it means that it can disintegrate and/or disassemble a substance. Like how you saw Zura fire his flame arrow at that blast coming right at him. The shot that Zura fired was trying to disassemble the power of the blast so that it would not hurt him

Third is the rain flames, this flame has a light blue color, the properties of this flame is tranquility, this means it can extinguish the flames of others. Some people would be wonder why would people use the rain flame instead of the storm flame since they both can technically extinguish flames, the answer is that the rain flame has stronger extinguishing powers than the storm flames. If any sort of other flame were to clash with the rain flames, those other flames would immediately be rendered useless. But because of this the rain flame is mainly used for defense.

Fourth is the sun flames, this flame has a shining yellow color, the properties of this flame is activation, by coating anything with these flames can cause that object to get stronger in speed, strength or production. The thing that the sun flames are doing to Zura now are healing his wounds by speeding up the cell regeneration process of his wounds.

Fifth is the cloud flames, this flame has a purple color, the properties of this flame is propagation, this means that this flame gets its power from absorbing other flames for either protection or creating a stronger attack.

Sixth is the lightning flame, this flame has a green color, this is the flame that I specialize in, the properties of this flame is solidification. This means that its flames can become very sharp and it also carries the properties of electricity. The main difference between the lightning flames and the other flames is that the other flames can damage but the fire is spread out so the damage is not concentrated, but since the lightning flames solidify, these flames can become as sharp as blades and can actual cut objects while having the powers of electricity.

And the last one is the mist flames, these flames have an indigo color, the properties of these flames is deception. This is a flame based off of illusions, it can trick the mind and harm the body. It can also conceal objects from your opponent, and it can detect the power of other flames so if your opponent is using flames and is try to hide from you, the mist flames will point toward the direction your opponent is.

Even though each flame has its own special properties, they all share one thing in common, if anything is coated with any of these flame, that object immediately gets a boost in strength and speed. The proper name for these flames are the dying will flames. They are called that because one of the things you need to activate any of these flames is the desire to any sort of thing as if it were the last thing you could do before you die. The dying will flame is like a physical manifestation of the adrenaline rush you get when your life is endangered, and the flames increase your physical and mental ability to help you survive. The kind of dying will flame you are dominant in depends on your personality.

This is a picture of all of the dying will flames to give you an idea of what they look like
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) Vlcsnap-14722923-1

Now that covers all of the dying will flames, next we will move on to box weapons and animals, but first any questions on anything I just said?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 18th 2008, 11:44 pm

Xexame took in all that was said and immediately had a question for Lambo. He wondered what type of flame he had. He didn't really have a dying will flame as far as he knew, but he had somewhat of a dying will in the past. He wanted to escape his servantude and help his friend. Even at this point, he has yet to save his friend. It would be a dying will to save her but he wasn't sure if it would be enough to conjure a dying will flame. He gained his fire element from training.

"I do have a question. Could you tell me if I have a Dying Will Flame?"

Xexame activated his fire powers and held in his hand a red flame that burned brightly.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 19th 2008, 12:49 am

Lambo took a good look at Xexame's flame and began to think for awhile

By looking at your flame and judging by your personality, I think that you are somewhere in being dominant in either the rain or storm flames. If you can manage to master both of these flames it can be a useful combination. This is a example, lets say that flame arrow was shot at me but then I create an electric barrier using the lightning flames' solidification property. The solidification of electric barrier probably would be stronger than the flame arrow's degeneration causing no damage to me. But if rain flames surrounded that shot, it rain flames would extinguish my barrier rendering it useless and then I get hit with full blast of the flame arrow. But you know that a person is not limited to one kind of dying will flame, there is one dying will flame that a person is dominant at but then with enough practice and training that same person can use the other 6 dying will flames its just that those flames will be slightly weaker than the flame that person is dominant in.

Okay now we will move onto box animals and weapons

Lambo took a small white box out of his pocket and tossed it to Xexame and then took Zura's red box

Okay you've probably seen what happens when the box is opened, a weapon or animal stored inside it is let out and has the properties of a certain dying will flame. The thing that happens is that these boxes can only be opened by charging a certain dying will flame in it, the box only opens to the dying will flame that matches its color. So for this red box, it needs to have storm flames charged into it.

Lambo activated a small storm flame in one of his hands and then with the small red box in the other hand, connected the box with the storm flames in his hand and a red light shined out and flame arrow attached itself to Lambo's arm

See now this weapon, flame arrow has properties of the storm flame because I charged it with them when it was still in its box. It stays attached to my arm because I have a constant flow of the storm dying will flame in it but when the storm flames of flame arrow die out it goes back into its box. These weapons were created so that only special people with dying will flames can use their destructive power. Same thing applies to animals except that they act on their own and can use the dying will flame charged them freely. A lot of these boxes were made with their own default flame so basically red boxes can only be opened by storm flames, blue boxes can only be opened by rain flames, green boxes can only be opened by lightning flames etc. But the sky flame is special, the sky flame can open any box not matter what color it is. The box that I just gave you is special it has no default flame meaning that depending on what dying will flame you charge into it will be that box's flame property forever. When you figure out how to charge your dying will flame into that box and release whatever is contained in it we will continue. By the way if you do manage to release that box's weapon consider it a gift from me to you.

Oh yeah if you wanna know how I figured out what dying will flame you possibly have is with the old Vongola saying with its guardians
Sky the one who colors and engulfs everything.
Storm the one that fiercely blows away everything.
Rain the one that washes away everything.
Cloud the one that goes its own way.
Sun the one that illuminates the sky.
Mist the one that cannot be captured.
Lightning the one that harshly strikes everything.
I'm really bad with these weird sayings so maybe you can figure out your own dying will flame better than me.

After Lambo was talking he sat down by a tree and let out a great yawn.
[Yawn] When you opened that box wake me up and show me your new weapon, animal, or whatever it is. Zzzzzzzz.....
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 19th 2008, 9:27 pm

OOC: How will I know which weapon to use?

IC: Xexame took in all that was said to him by Lambo and opened his hand. He first thought about everything concerning the different flames, the animals, the weapons, and the box that contained them. He then thought about how he would place his fire attribute into the box itself. He waited for a moment and made his attempt. His opened hand began to burst into a large red flame. He wanted to place the flame in the box, but he didn't want to destroy the box. He had problems holding back sometimes and he didn't know what would happen to this tiny box. He tried straightening his flame and partially nullifying it. He then placed his palm with the tiny flame on it into the box's hole. He waited for a minute but nothing happened.

"What'd I do wrong? I placed my flame in the box as he said to. Maybe I don't have a dominant dying will flame? Could it be that my will to save my friend isn't strong enough or is it just that I'm not strong enough?"

Xexame pondered those questions.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 19th 2008, 10:41 pm

OCC: I didn't know what kind of weapon or animal with a certain dying will flame attribute you wanted so I gave you a colorless box meaning that when you do figure out what dying will flame your character is dominant in, you just create your own weapon. Or do you want me to pick what dying will flame your character is dominant in and the weapon or animal inside the box?

IC: After Kangaryuu was finished healing Zura, Zura stood up and saw that Xexame had some difficulty opening that box with his flame. Zura walked over to Xexame and said

Hey, you know those boxes are made out of a material that completely absorbs flames, so you don't have to worry about breaking the box or anything. The thing is that the stronger the flame you successfully charge into the box, the stronger the weapon or animal is when it comes out. And I think I know something about those sayings that Lambo was talking about earlier, you know about how you know which flame you are dominant in.

Sky the one that engulfs and colors everything applies to people who have a great will to protect, lead and watch over those he or she cares about.
Storm the one that fiercely blows away everything applies to people who have a destructive or rough personality.
Rain the one that washes away everything applies to people who desire peace or protect no matter what they have to do.
Cloud the one that goes its own way applies to people who are loners but still help others in their own individual way.
Sun the one that illuminates the sky applies to people who desire to support others in all sorts of situations.
Mist the one that cannot be captured applies to people who have a somewhat dark personality.
Lightning the one that harshly strikes everything applies to people who take any sort of damage for others or usually hurt others due to their bad decision making.

Lambo fits lightning because most times when I got into fights and I was in danger Lambo just fell asleep until I was completely beaten up. But anytime I get into severe trouble, Lambo takes full responsibility for my actions and takes the punishment.

I hope my interpretation of those saying helps you on your training.

After talking to Xexame, Zura walked a short distance away and began to train with Kangaryuu to learn how to take advantage of Kangaryuu's ability to use sun flames to help him in future battles.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 20th 2008, 5:17 pm

OOC: I'll pick the flame, but maybe you should pick the weapon.

IC: Xexame listened carefully to what was said. He now knew that he couldn't destroy the box with his flames, so he decided that he didn't have the hold back with his flames and didn't have to exercise great restraint. He first thought about the sayings that were told to him by Zura and tried to guess which flame he was dominant in. After a moment of thought, he realized that he either had the Rain flames or the Sky flames.

I must be either have the sky flames or the rain flames. I wish to protect people and watch over my allies and the innocent, but I also desire peace in the world. I care about her and I'm determined to free her and anyone else in a grave situation.

Xexame then thought about his friend that was still in servantude. It was his eternal goal to free her some day and he wanted dearly to protect her. He hoped that he could pay her back.

I must hold the Sky Flame. It would be the only thing that makes sense. I wish to protect her and I want to keep anyone else from going through the same thing that she's gone through. I think I'm ready to open the box now.

"Alright, here goes nothing. I'll let go of my restraint."

Xexame opened the hand opposite to the one holding the box and a bright flame emitted from it. The flame was tremendous in size and shot upwards fiercely into the sky. The force from the flames alone pushed the grass around Xexame a bit like a large gust of wind. He dove the flame into the opening of the box with great speed. The winds around him began to subside and the box began to glow. The box began to emerge, but Xexame couldn't quite tell what came out of it.

"What could it be?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 20th 2008, 8:39 pm

OOC: What kind of weapon do you prefer close range, mid-range or long range?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 20th 2008, 8:46 pm

OOC: It doesn't matter. Whatever you choose.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 20th 2008, 10:28 pm

The great blast of flames from Xexame opening box woke Lambo up. Lambo was slightly surprised that Xexame was able to open it in such a short period of time. Lambo was a little bit disappointed because his nap was so short, but Lambo decided to get up and walk toward Xexame. Right after the item came out of the box Lambo quickly grabbed it and began to examine it. In Lambo's hands were steel tonfa.
Learning the Different Flames of the Vongola (Open) IMG_0614

Hmmm, so sky flames was the dying will flame you were dominant in huh? Wow I was way off with my guess. Well it seems that these tonfa can emit dying will flames from them and if you concentrate your sky flames into these hard enough they can shoot out the sky flames like a gun. You could possibly modify the way you charge your sky flames into these so they can allow you to fly just like how Zura's XL-gloves emit flames out of them using the flames as a propulsion. Congratulations on discovering your dying will flame. Lets call this weapon Benizakura. Feel free to ask any questions and if you want I could help you practice with those weapons in a small fight.

After Lambo was finish talking, Zura decided to leave the area for awhile to attempt doing a mission.

Hey Lambo, I'm going to be away for awhile but I'll be back for more training later!

After saying that Zura took his two boxes put them in his pocket and used his XL-gloves to fly off.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame May 21st 2008, 12:03 am

Xexame also examined the new weapons that appeared from the box. He looked at the nicely modeled steel and the smooth look. It would take training and practice to use those weapons but Xexame was up to it, especially if it meant getting closer to rescuing his friend.

"Steel Tonfa huh? And the name is Benizakura? I must master these weapons and become more powerful if it means rescuing...her. Thank you for helping me Lambo. Hopefully I'll see you around soon."

Xexame walked off with the Steel Tonfa in hand and the box given to him. He learned a lot on this day and would keep the knowledge that he grasped in his mind for a long time in order to aid him in future battles to come.

Steel Tanfa Benizakura. These are great weapons. I'm not used to using these but I'll learn how to use them.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura May 21st 2008, 12:40 am

OOC: make sure you make those weapons in the weapon and equipment area and have it approved
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next