Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
On To The School(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

On To The School(open)

2 posters

Go down

On To The School(open) Empty On To The School(open)

Post by Hitomi August 31st 2008, 4:21 pm

Karei had just left her own school. She was hoping to learn the medical arts at Sentou Gakuin and become a healing warrior. She was growing bored at her own school what with all the tests and assignments, not to mention the homework. She decided that now was as good a time as any to head to the school and start having more fun while learning something useful. She had been journeying for some time now so she decided to fly up to a tree branch in order to enjoy a lunch she ate. It was a simple lunch of peanut butter and jelly, but she didn't really want to make a huge lunch. She sat there, eating and taking her time. There was no rush afterall.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

On To The School(open) Empty Re: On To The School(open)

Post by Dagomis August 31st 2008, 5:36 pm

Dagomis was walking through the Akamori forest, exploring his new surrrounding if he was to be spending the majority of his time at the school. The sun was bright, and the trees seemed healthy enough. The path he was on now was headed back toward the school, as he walked he noticed a girl fly upto a nearby tree. The girl seemed interesting enough, so Dagomis summoned his own wings and flew upto the same branch as the girl.

"Excuse me, I was wondering whether you were a student at the school?" Dagomis had begun to explore the area around the school, but he needed to still find out where his classroom was so that he could fufill his teaching obligation.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 2nd 2008, 5:18 pm

Karei continued eating until her attention was shifted from simply eating to someone asking her a question. It was about the school that she was heading to. The person below asked if she was a member of the school or not. She finished chewing the food in her mouth and swallowed, looking down below to acknowledge the person. "Actually, I'm not a member of the school...yet. I'm on my way there but first I decided to rest and take a bite to eat. Are you a member of the school?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 2nd 2008, 5:28 pm

Dagomis looked at the girl, she had stated that she wasn't a student yet. This slightly disappointed Dagomis since a student who hadn't been to the campus yet couldn't help him with finding a spot at the school. After realizing this, he heard the girl ask him if he was a part of the school, "Yeah, I am, but I have to get to the campus first." Dagomis then looked toward the campus, he needed to find his classroom so that he could understand where he'd be spending some of his time. "So what classes will you be taking when you get to the school?"
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue11100/11100On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
On To The School(open) Left_bar_bleue8350/8350On To The School(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 2nd 2008, 5:50 pm

Karei looked down at his question. She had actually never really thought about that. Her plan was to simply go to the school and learn some healing techniques to help allies but she would be pretty useless in a fight if all she could do is heal and not defend herself. She could laways continue healing herself but eventually she would get tired exhausted. "Actually, I don't know. I wanted to be a healer but I never thought about any classes or anything. I guess I made a hasty decision. I need to think about that." Karei stopped for a moment to think. As she thought, her wings started to move and for the first time in a while, her wings spoke to her.

The black wing had a demonic appearance to it and a male sounding voice and he grinned and looked at her from her right side. "You should become a dark knight or some type of powerful person that can kill easily. You wouldn't have any trouble in a fight if you did that." Karei looked a little nervous as though that wasn't really what she was going for.

The white wing then looked at her with a tranquil face. It had a feminine voice and spoke of good things. "Maybe you should be an energy user and use your skills to defend others and heal them. That way you can maintain peace without any worry of harming anyone." That wasn't what Karei had in mind either since she still wanted to be able to do some damage. She could be mostly a defense user along with healing but she needed some type of physical attack in case she was alone in battle. "Well...." Karei seemed to be struggling with the two, unable to settle the disputes and take either of the questions that the two presented to her.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 2nd 2008, 6:19 pm

Dagomis listened to the girl as she spoke of her uncertainty, it seemed like something that he could help her with. He had heard her talk of healing, so he would start with that. "Well, there are a couple of classes that you can go to for healing abilities, but do you want to be able to defend yourself or attack with the intent of killing along with the healing?" This would help greatly in the girl's decision and Dagomis' ability to help.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 4th 2008, 1:19 pm

Karei heard the person's question and she tried to answer, but each time she opened her mouth, her wings started arguing with each other, trying to tell her what she should do. She couldn't think straight with her wings arguing and making suggestions. Karei tried to think straight and decide but it was nearly impossible. "Hey guys. Can't you two stop talking for a second." The two wings ignored her completely and never even stopped talking. Soon, they folded themselves so that they were in front of her and the faces that both wings formed could speak to each other face to face, causing more argument and conflict. Karei looked at the person, leaning over the wings and trying to push them down so she could see over them. "Sorry about this. They always do this and its hard getting them to start. They can never agree on anything."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 4th 2008, 2:50 pm

Dagomis looked at the girl as she peered over her wings and addressed him. Her words were very polite, which was a good change over the arguing that was going on between her two wings. Dagomis decided that it wasn't her fault that her wings were constantly arguing, "It's no problem, I understand what happens when two opposite forces meet, especially when they have to be together for a long time without a break." Dagomis wasn't going to show his true feelings, but he was being truly sympathetic and truly meant what he said.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 6th 2008, 11:54 am

Meanwhile, her two wings continued arguing with no end in sight. She would try to calm them down but each time, they would cut her off or speak much louder than her to tune her out. She tried to push them away but she wasn't strong enough to completely move them. The wings of dark and light were too stubborn. She sighed for a moment tried to wait for them.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 6th 2008, 8:25 pm

Dagomis looked at the girl, as she was battling her wings for basic supremacy though all attempts were futile. At that time, he thought he might offer to help her at the moment. At first Dagomis didn't know what to say to offer his help, but he eventually just came out with not caring. "Um ... Do you need any help?"
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 7th 2008, 5:47 pm

Karei was struggling to gain control but her wings had minds of their own. She knew that they were only trying to do what was best for her, but she knew that there could have been a better way of doing it than that. She heard the person from below's question and at first, she was going to take him up on his offer and ask for his help, but she thought about something that she could do. The only thing that could be heard was their arguing, but that soon changed when she jumped off the try branch and began to fall face-first. This seemed like a really dangerous stunt, but she knew what she was doing as she continued to fall at a faster pace. her wings immediately shouted in worry.

"KAREI!!"

They stopped arguing and her wings returned to normal, allowing her to land in front of the person safely. The wings cared about her well-being and even if they were arguing, they would put that aside in order to help her. Karei gave a happy little smile, knowing that her plan would and did work.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 7th 2008, 6:07 pm

As Dagomis watched the girl fall toward the earth, he realized that since she had no information that could help him and since she needed no help, he could go find his own classroom and finally set up. But, before he left he folded his wings in as they disappeared. "Well I must be going, I bid you good luck in your future studies." Dagomis, then, stood up on the branch and touched it. A rune appeared on the branch and Dagomis disappeared, leaving nothing but the fading rune on the branch.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi September 9th 2008, 8:21 pm

Karei flew back up into the tree and sat down. Her wings were now at peace for the moment so she had a chance to eat her sandwich in peace. She did this as she continued thinking about what she would do at the school. She hoped that she hadn't made any mistakes in leaving her old school. In a way, she knew that she hadn't since she didn't like the school very much. This new school seemed to be much more interesting.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down