Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open)

Post by Zura June 9th 2008, 2:13 am

A couple days had passed after Lambo taught Kazuki and Xexame how to use their dying will flames better. The entire time Lambo had been sleeping and waiting in the training field due to his laziness. Kazuki finally returned to the training field to see Lambo and learn more from him.

"Hey Lambo, have you been sleeping here the entire time?"

[Wakes up]"Huh? Uhh yeah, so why did you come back here today Kazuki?"

"I wanted to see if you had anything more to teach me about the sky flames."

"Well I guess you are experienced enough to learn the other powers the sky flames possess. Well anyway as I have told you the sky flames are the only flames that have the ability to seal other flames aka freezing them. Now to train for this technique, I want you to go into a negative state with your sky flames."

"Negative state?"

"You know when you activate your sky flames, you feel this rush of adrenaline through your body increasing all of your physical abilities. I want you to try to go into the opposite state, a calm state somewhat like a trance"

Kazuki began to attempt what Lambo had requested him to do. Kazuki began to put his mind at peace using the meditation method, learned in energy class. Kazuki thought he was doing exactly what Lambo had told him to do but then Lambo charged a large amount of lightning flames in one hand and shot it at Kazuki. Kazuki was hit by the massive amount of electricity and received a large amount of damage from it.

"OUCH!! LAMBO WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING??!!"

"That's what I wanna ask you, if you did what you had told you to do your body would have absorbed my lightning flames and you wouldn't have been hurt so badly. Now try it again, and just to warn you I will be shooting bolts of my lightning flames at you every five minutes."

Kazuki resumed his training but kept on getting shocked by Lambo's lightning flames every five minutes creating a large sound with every shot. Kazuki didn't know what he was doing wrong but the kept on trying.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty Re: Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open)

Post by Xexame June 12th 2008, 1:17 am

OOC: I would have Xexame join this, but I don't know if I can or not. Xexame is in detention but I don't know if that counts towards the school post or as an average post. If its a school post, I can join you but if its an average post I can't.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 12th 2008, 9:42 am

OOC: It is a regular post, which means that you can not join.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 12th 2008, 10:53 pm

OOC: Alright then. Hey Zura, can you keep this topic open until I get out? Detention shouldn't take too long.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 12th 2008, 11:10 pm

OOC: Sure, I'll keep this topic open.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue36/100Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 17th 2008, 12:17 am

Xexame walked up after his long day in the Detention Room. His arms were sore from the exercise he was made to do and the ones he did previously. He was walking when he saw Lambo and Kazuki fighting each other. He was kind of glad to see them but he was somewhat tired. Within himself, he had recently been feeling an urge to become stronger for his friend so that he could help her. He wondered if he could learn more from Lambo and Kazuki about the flames that he has and he decided that if he had any plans on rescuing her, he would have to become stronger and ignore the pain.

He approached Lambo and Kazuki, giving them a polite wave while still unknowingly wearing a displeased expression because of his arm pains.

"Hey guys, how's it goin? You two out here training or did you guys just get into an argument about something?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 17th 2008, 7:39 pm

Lambo ceased shooting lightning flames at Kazuki when he heard Xexame. Lambo turned his head toward Xexame and said.

Hey uhh... Xexame was it? Right now I am teaching a new technique that will greatly help Kazuki when he is fighting against other opponents who use fire as their weapon. The first step in this training is getting hit by one of my lightning flames dead on but then going into a negative state so the lightning flames don't actually hurt you. By negative state I mean how much flames you are activating in your body. When Kazuki fights with his sky flames, he is in a positive state. When he is not fighting with his sky flames, he is in a neutral state. When he goes into a trance, he is in a negative state. So anyway you wanna try learning this technique Xexame, or do you have more questions about the dying will flames.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 17th 2008, 8:01 pm

Xexame scratched his head a bit after the knowledge given to him by Lambo. His face was a bit puzzled because he had no idea what this 'negative state' thing that Lambo stated was. He wanted to learn the technique but knowing about the techniques was best too.

"How about you teach me more about this negative state you just mentioned and about this ice you talked about. I'm a bit confused about what you're talking about. I can kind of understand the three states, or at least the first two that you said are the positive and neutral state, but the negative state....it sounds like you asking Kazuki to get rid of his flames instead of producing them."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 17th 2008, 9:45 pm

Lambo stuck his hand out toward Kazuki and shot another lightning flame at him, which caused another huge explosion, before answering Xexame.

Well what I am technically doing is trying to make Kazuki go into a state that suppresses his flames by force. The thing is even though there is a neutral state that just means that the person cannot use the flames but can still be hurt by other flames. Same goes for the positive state that just means that the person can use the flames in a fight but can still be hurt by other flames. Going in the negative state makes the person unable to move at all but the body nullifies the flames that attack it. What I am trying to say is by going in the negative state creates an empty space within the person's body that nullifies any dying will flame that attacks it. So right now I am trying to teach Kazuki a defensive technique. When he perfects this, I'll follow up by teaching him some counterattacks. You are welcome to join this training session but I can't guarantee that you won't get hurt.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 17th 2008, 10:02 pm

Xexame thought of his options and immediately, his friend came to mind and the vision of her trying to escape ran through his mind. He would train to help her out and so that she would find her and save her as well as protect her. A little pain was the least of his worries.

"Alright, I'll join the training you guys have going here. I'm not worried about getting hurt. Getting hurt is just a small price to pay."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 17th 2008, 10:15 pm

Lambo put a smirk on his face and began to walk away from Xexame, then Lambo quickly turned around and charged a bolt of lightning flames in his right hand and shot it at Xexame.

Quick Xexame suppress your flames and go into the negative state.

The bolt of lightning flames shot quickly towards Xexame and would do 50 damage if it were not blocked or dodged. Kazuki recovered from Lambo's last bolt and then shout at Lambo.

HEY LAMBO SHOULDN'T YOU LET XEXAME GET READY FIRST??!!

Lambo pointed his left hand towards Kazuki and shot another bolt and him.

Be quiet Kazuki I know what I'm doing.

The bolt hit Kazuki again, knocking him down on the ground again.

Zura carried out 1 launched of one Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 17th 2008, 10:53 pm

Xexame was caught off guard by that attack and was quickly hit before he had a moment to think about going into the negative state. He was still unsure how to do that and the fact that Lambo's lightning flame was so fast didn't help much when he was trying to figure out how. Xexame flew back a few feet after being struck by the lightning flame. He strained to stand up but did.

Damnit, I don't know how to go into the negative state. I'm glad that didn't hit a vital area. He said to surpress my flames.

Xexame looked at Lambo.

"Should I supress the flame energy within my body or am I forming fire and then nullfying it?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 20th 2008, 10:59 pm

Lambo scratched the back of his head and let out a yawn and then replied to Xexame's question.

Well the thing is that in the neutral state there are no flames active outside your body but there are flames active inside your body at all times. So in this exercise you are trying to suppress the flames inside you, creating an empty space so that your body neutralizes the lightning flames I shoot at you.

Lambo charged two bolts of lightning flames in both of his hands and pointed each one at Xexame and Kazuki.

Now then let's try this again.

Lambo shot the two bolts at Xexame and Kazuki. When the bolt hit Kazuki, Kazuki managed to nullify half of the bolt but then got hit with the other half, creating another explosion but not as huge as the ones before. If Xexame fails to nullify the bolt again, it will do another 50 damage.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 21st 2008, 12:07 pm

Xexame tried to comprehend what Lambo had said. He wanted to nullify the flames within his body but his energy control wasn't exactly top notch. He tried to nullify the flames but was a bit unsuccessful in doing so. The lightning bolt struck him again and sent him back a few feet.

I can't do it right. I should concentrate now and be ready for the next one to strike.

Xexame began to concentrate after that last attack. He was ready for the next one, or at least he hoped he was. He tried to completely calm himself down and rid himself of the flame energy from within his body.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura June 22nd 2008, 1:29 am

Lambo began to charge two more bolts into both hands.

I don't know if this will help but the source of the flame inside you is located at the middle of your chest, so try to concentrate there.

After saying that Lambo shot a bolt only at Kazuki, but this time it seemed that Kazuki had an idea. Kazuki connected both of his hands together by the index fingers and the thumbs and held his hands right at the middle of his chest and then when one of the bolts was going towards Kazuki, Kazuki made sure that the bolt hit exactly at the middle where his hands were connected. The bolt pushed back Kazuki a couple inches but then a dazed look came upon Kazuki's face then the bolt suddenly shrank into nothing. A few seconds later, Kazuki returned to his normal state.

YEAH LAMBO I DID IT!! I LEARNED THE ZERO POINT BREAKTHROUGH!!!

Lambo then dashed quickly up to Kazuki and punched him right in the stomach and then when Kazuki fell down. Lambo made a sigh and said

Ahhh... you idiot, no you didn't you just learned one step of the technique. When Xexame completes this step too. I'll go on with the training for now just stay put.

Lambo then looked at Xexame and said

Well anyway that is what the technique you are learning is called the zero point breakthrough. It is called that because the neutral state is originally called the zero state. I just made up the name neutral, positive and negative state so you would get a better idea of what you are suppose to do but the real names are the plus state, the zero state, and the minus state. Haha, not much a big difference huh? Well anyway, now it's your turn.

The bolt flew toward Xexame and if Xexame was not able to to neutralize or evade the shot he would receive another 50 damage.

OOC: I'm probably going to be away for 3 weeks so even though I am not replying, this topic is still active.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 22nd 2008, 8:57 pm

Xexame was ready and he focused as the lightning bolt flew towards him. He wanted to try something similar to what Kazuki had done since he was successful at completing the first step. Kazuki connected his finger by his thumb and index fingers. Xexame wanted to so something nearly the same but wanted to make it into his own style. Instead of connecting his fingers, he crossed his right hand over his left hand and crossed his thumbs in the middle. After doing that, his hands together formed an X. His plan was to nullify his Sky flame energy at the exact same moment that the lightning hit his hands. He extended his arms, took a deep breath, and exhaled at the exact same point as the lightning hit him. The lightning caused Xexame to shake a bit and a powerful gust of wind behind Xexame caused his shirt to move a bit and some dust to kick up. Afterwards, Xexame was still safe although his hands had a bit of blood on them in the center. Overall, it seemed like he did it.

"Did I do it? Did I perform the technique right? I think I did."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 2nd 2008, 7:36 pm

OOC: May I ask to be in another thread that takes place after this one until Zura returns? I don't know how long it will be until he will come back and I didn't want to be unable to post until he came back but I didn't want this thread to be closed since it was a good one.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 2nd 2008, 7:51 pm

OOC: Yeah, that's fine. I'll delete these last two posts when he does return.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 5th 2008, 8:11 pm

Lambo had a smirk on his face when he saw that Xexame had successfully
nullified his lightning flame attack by going into the negative state.

Well done Xexame and Kazuki but now for the second
step of this training, you must be constantly moving while I am
shooting lightning flames at you and successfully nullifying each one.
You have to do this because in a real battle you enemy isn't just going
to stand in one place and shoot flames at you, they will be going on
full assaults all around you so you have to learn to quickly switch
between the negative and positive states while moving. Okay now we will
begin.

Lambo began to dash quickly around Xexame and Kazuki while
shooting multiple lightning flames at both of them. When Kazuki saw one
coming right at him, he put his hands into the same formation as last
time and he successfully nullified the lightning that were coming right
in front of him but then he hit from the back and Kazuki fell down.
Three shots were coming at Xexame from the front and two were coming
from his sides and if Xexame failed to nullified them he would receive
50 damage.

Zura carried out 1 launched of one Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 5th 2008, 8:33 pm

Xexame did the same thing as he did last time although he waited a little bit more before trying to completely nullifying his Sky Flame energy. Also, he planned on nullifying it all over his body at once instead of trying to start at the point where the attack hit and working his way over a moment afterward. Again, he faced a single lightning bolt and made his hands into an X shape. He then concentrated and focused on ridding himself of the energy all at once. As the lightning bolts made impact, he attempted to shut off his energy in order to perform the next step of the technique.

C'mon damnit work! Those attacks might be painful if this technique makes contact!

Xexame feared that his technique might not stop the bolts of lightning.

Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Powering Up the Sky Flames (Open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura July 7th 2008, 10:04 pm

The lightning bolts hit Xexame and damaged him greatly. After both Kazuki and Xexame were hit by the lightning bolts Lambo walked up to both of them and then said

You two, we will continue training like this with no rest until you both can perform the zero point breakthrough technique successfully.

After multiple hours of training, Xexame and Kazuki were both able to use the zero point breakthrough technique. When the training ended both Xexame and Kazuki were covered in blood and wounds from Lambo's attacks and multiple towers of ice were sticking out of the ground. Lambo with a smile on his face said

Congratulations you two, this technique will greatly benefit you when you are fighting other people who use fire or lightning as their element. You can also reform this technique so you can attack with ice.

Kazuki had a faint smile on his face and then fell down from exhaustion and Lambo picked him up and sent him to the hospital to heal. As Lambo walked away, he turned his head toward Xexame and said

From the looks of things it doesn't seem you know how to use those tonfa well. Don't worry I know a friend who can help you take full advantage of those weapons. He will be arriving at Sentou Gaukin soon so get prepared because he is more ruthless than I am

After that Lambo dashed towards the hospital to get Kazuki healed.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 8th 2008, 9:55 pm

Xexame looked at Lambo as he walked away. He waited for a moment and then collapsed onto the ground. He was completely exhausted from that entire day of events that included Detention, a workout, and learning an attack known as the Zero Point Breakthrough. Xexame rested for a moment it was dark and he never got the chance to go to his Hotspring. He decided to go another day. He was wondering who this new guy will be that was a friend of Lambo's.

"Uhhh. So....tired. This feels like working at the Saike home!"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down