Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire]

2 posters

Go down

A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire]

Post by Kisuke April 25th 2010, 1:20 am

OOC: This will be an RP to determine whether the character Arashi Kato is experienced enough to compete in the Eterna Beast Arc for the Eternity Battle

IC: Laughter filled the air as the Suzaku Elite known merely as Havoc flew into the halls of the Suzaku Fortress. He was there for a mission although it was different compared to many of the ordinary missions given by Kisuke. The newest member of the Suzaku, a boy named Arashi Kato who just made Suzaku Elite, requested that he take the role of assisting to capture the Eterna Beast Eternity. Kisuke walked to the center of the large Suzaku fortress on the lowest floor. The halls were huge and brilliant in design as the interior seemed to extend forever inside. The building itself was a maze in its own right with endless amount of doors and halls connecting to more halls and rooms. Kisuke looked around, waiting the Elite to show up. There was much at stake for this small mission.

Havoc thrashed around, hopping wildly and laughing without control. "So when do I fight!? When do I fight!!? I want to fight now! I need MEAT! MORE MEAT FOR ME!!" Kisuke looked at Havoc. "Calm yourself Havoc. The outcome has yet to have been determined. It is possible that you will not battle. You will soon see what I mean when the new Elite shows."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue100/100A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty Re: A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire]

Post by _[Spitfire]_ April 25th 2010, 5:38 pm

As Arashi walked through the lavish, never ending halls of the Suzaku Fortress, he thought to himself, "I wonder what Kisuke summoned me for?" Then, Thanatos spoke in Arashi's conciseness, "It's probably a mission to see your skills in action, remember you want the to take on Eternity." Continuing down the hall, he heard the loud chuckles of Havoc, another Suzaku Elite, as he ran happily down the hall, in the same direction that he was heading. " I guess Kisuke might wants him too." As Arashi continued down the hall, he finally saw the ending to this God forsaken hall. There, Kisuke and Havoc, smiling grimly, stood before him. Arashi could tell that something wasn't going to be good. "Hello, Havoc." "Ahhh.... Kisuke did you want me for something?"
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue4092/4500A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue3205/3900A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue100/100A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty Re: A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire]

Post by Kisuke April 26th 2010, 8:29 pm

Kisuke cringed when he heard his name. "Refer to me as Zero. You are not to use my real name under any circumstance. Understand?" Havoc's mouth watered as Arashi showed up. "There he is! There he is!" Kisuke walked closer up, standing in between Arashi and Havoc. "There is a reason why I asked you to be here. As the newest Suzaku member, and a Elite nonetheless, I don't think you completely have what it takes to go after Eternity and earn your title. For this reason, I offer you a challenge. Two warriors stand before you: myself and Dream. You have the option of fighting either of us to prove yourself worthy. You could fight myself and try to defeat me in which case you will definitely be considered by taking the challenge alone. Understand that I am not very merciful and if you do not live up to my expectations I will not hesitate to cut you down where you stand. Dream here, on the other hand, could fight you instead of me. You will need to defeat him or at least do a very good job in order to prove your worth. If you fail, you will be demoted to a Suzaku Grunt and placed under the orders of one of my Elites. Keep in mind that Dream is not the most, well, stable being ever. Though I may choose to kill you, his mind may drive him to it as well." Kisuke took a few steps back besides Havoc and looked Arashi straight in the eye. "So now all you have to do is make your choice. Will it be me? Or him? Choose wisely and choose quickly. Your hesitation may also be a factor in my decision." Kisuke was waiting to see what kind of reaction Arashi would have and what choice he would make. In his mind he tried to imagine who he would choose and how things would go in either scenario. This was a true test of Suzaku. This was a test or courage, strength, and willpower all in one.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ May 5th 2010, 5:21 pm

OCC: Arashi: Red/ Arashi Subconciseness: Dark Red/ Unknown Figure: Blue

IC: Arashi's heart began to beat heavily in his chest when he heard that he might be killed. No matter which opponent he pick, Zero, or Havoc, he could end up killed. With whatever courage he had left in him, he said, "Zero,.... will you be..... My Opponent?" Arashi was so overwhelmed by the stress that he fainted. After a few seconds, a dark aura began to glow around Arashi. He slowly rose from the cold floor, his eyes were blood red, and the floor around him became as cold as ice because of his aura. This figure cloaked by darkness said with a sinster voice, "Hello, Zero, are you ready to do battle?" "Wait, what the hell, I never want to battle Kisuke.. I mean Zero, I want to battle Havoc, I rather have my arm eaten than killed. What is happening to me?" Arashi could tell that he no longer had control of himself, it felt as if some one had chained is soul to the floor. In his subconciseness, he saw a dark figure that look exactly like him but an evil power surged from him. "Hello Arashi, this body no longer belongs to you."
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue4092/4500A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Left_bar_bleue3205/3900A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 7th 2010, 5:33 pm

Kisuke opened his hands and raised them into the sky. In his right hand, a shadow formed that quickly turned into his scythe. In the other hand, he summoned a staff. "For your sake, you better win the fight." Kisuke raised his left hand and pointed it toward the Suzaku Elite. "Explosion." An explosion appeared right below Arashi's feet and began to spread upwards. The explosion's magnitude was great and the blast seemed lethal enough to slay even a Faina Class creature. "Will you survive the torment?" Kisuke tested the warrior's mind to see if he could dodge his explosions. A few began to appear around Arashi, able to inflict great damage. Kisuke then held his scythe, preparing for an attack. He instantly vanished into the explosions, planning to use its cover to cut down Arashi without being seen. The slashes came quickly, cutting through the smoke of the blasts. Whether or not Arashi could see the explosions was unknown to Kisuke at the moment but that would soon be seen based on how he managed to counter.

Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power: X

Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack Power: 400
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ May 7th 2010, 7:36 pm

OOC: What Element is Explosion?

IC: It seems this guy waste no time, ok lets get moving, Arashi though to himself. Arashi activate his shield, Mudoon, which protected him from the explosions for the time being. As it began to disperse Arashi used his favorite attack called Fang Barrage, sending seven blast of air toward Zero, they all dispersed in different direction but finally locked onto Zero, and close in on him, " Zero, I hope you can dodge these." After a few seconds, they all came in contact with Zero, the explosion was so strong it pushed back Arashi about 10 yards, but something didn't seem right, even though the Fangs hit him, Arashi could tell something was wrong. Arashi pull out Thanatos(In sword form) and waited to see what would happen next.

_[Spitfire]_ carried out 1 launched of one A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :

_[Spitfire]_ carried out 1 launched of one A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack Power: 190
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 13th 2010, 11:25 pm

OOC: Explosion doesn't have an element. And you lost HP from both techniques. Explosion just did 233 damage and the scythe attack did 400. You also take an additional 230 from my weapon's Darkness Slash ability.

IC: Kisuke shook his head as the explosion dispersed. Arashi managed to fall for his trap. "I'm a bit surprised. I had hoped that you wouldn't fall for such a technique. When warriors hasten to fight, they get jumpy. They react without properly evaluating and reacting according to the situation. My explosion was a mere illusion to catch you off guard. It appears as though it worked. That was just a test I decided to give in order to see how you would react. Now that that's over, time for the battle to truly begin." As Kisuke finished his short lecture he noticed attacks from the Suzaku Elite to be headed towards him. There was a challenge issued to dodge the attacks but Kisuke didn't see the need to do this. Instead, he extended his left arm out. His hand began to glow a dark purple color as the technique burst against his hand. Damage was still inflicted, but the amount was very minimal. "I want to show you some secrets...secrets of Suzaku. I want to show you want you're up against when you deal with Suzaku." Kisuke closed his eyes for a few seconds and then reopened them. A gigantic burst of tsukara caused a miniature earthquake within the boundaries of the Suzaku fortress. The surroundings morphed. The spirits began to awaken and laugh at Arashi. Demons, ghosts, and poltergeists swarmed around, manipulating Arashi's atmosphere. The souls of Arashi's loved ones from the past circled around him as Kisuke ripped their heads off. Even Arashi's friends were mercilessly killed by the ruthless Suzaku Leader. "The scythe of the reaper is the end of all life. Just a single touch will decimate anything in its path." Kisuke swooped at the mid-section of Arashi's body, appearing to attempt to slash him in half. Another attack from the scythe was heading at Arashi.

Beckoning Into the Cursed Shadows
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Attack Power: 175
Spoiler:

Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Attack Power: 400
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ May 14th 2010, 6:05 pm

OOC: I blocked your attacks, Mudoon, my shield/ my defensive techniques blocks all attacks for that turn. So your Explosion and Scythe attack were negated.
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 15th 2010, 3:38 pm

OOC: Explosion activates when you use a dice against it. Its a trap technique. By defending you basically hurt yourself. Technically, since your technique uses a Defensive Dice and not Special, it should only be allowed to block one technique per dice but since that was a fault of the mod that approved it, I won't hold that against you.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ May 26th 2010, 12:41 pm

OCC: Mudoon block your Scythe attack and your slash ability, but I am taking damage from the explosion and your other ability. Total: 233+175 damage

IC: "What the **** is going on here." Arashi could no longer see the real world instead he saw souls of the dead in mid air taunting him. He releax himself, and close his eye. He know this was just an illusion, but he was blind to the real world. Arashi began to use his sense to tell wheter or not Kisuke was coming in for an attack. "Here it comes" Thanatos said in Arashi mind. Arashhi activitated Mudoon one last time to block the attack that was coming toward him. After he sat down and wait for Kisuke to attack again. While sitting Arashi began to focus allow his tsukara to flow even in and out of his body. Arashi stood up and the wind began to blow vigorusly throughout the Fortress. "Even though I might not be able to see you I can still hit you."

_[Spitfire]_ carried out 1 launched of one A True Tool of Destruction? [Spitfire] AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
This Technique block your Scythe and your Darkness Slash technique

Ability Activated
Spoiler:
Attack Power: 10 damage
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke May 30th 2010, 11:11 pm

OOC: When you post the responses for your character, try not to make the movements of your character fully decided. Be hypothetical since you can't determine the outcome. For example, as you can see with your recent technique, it didn't successfully defend against mine which means that your description of what happens is incorrect since you posted a reaction where you are free from damage. Just keep this in mind for next time since under some classifications what you're doing would be considered Godmodding.

IC: Kisuke realized that the shield that Arashi used seemed to be his only method for defense. It was sturdy, but overused. Kisuke knew from experience that an expansive arsenal when dealing with a high caliber of warrior is necessary. If a technique or a skill is used too often and becomes familiar to the opponent, that opponent will easily be able to find its weak points and rid the user of his defenses. On the other hand, if many defenses exist within a warrior's arsenal and he or she knows when to use them, any warrior is capable of keeping his opponent at bay. The warrior will be able to keep the opponent at a distance, warding them off and catching them off guard until the critical move, the one that matters most, is executed to deal the finishing blow. Kisuke raised his hand with his scythe clenched in it. "I hope you know how to do more than defend. For your sake, things won't end well. At your level, a Suzaku should know how to confuse the opponent, shatter his focus, and disorient his mental as well as his physical state. It would appear as though you are a bit of a, might I say, one trick pony so to speak. If I'm right, I'll attack you and you will defend, correct? Outsmart me. Show me that you have the potential to be a Suzaku Elite. Show me that you have what it takes to command an Eterna Beast and annihilate Sentou Gakuin and all of its warriors." Kisuke raised his Suigetsu to join the Kage Gai above his head. Both weapons began to erupt with a flow of dark tsukara surrounding the weapons. From Suigetsu emerged a short blade about a single foot long. "Be cautious." Kisuke charged at Arashi and leaped into the air, several feet away. Quickly he fell, swiftly easing his way Arashi to prepare for the downward slash of the two weapons simultaneously. Kisuke was using a very direct method of attack, unusual for his ordinary fighting style.

Kage Gai Attack
Attack Power=400

Suigetsu Attack
Attack Power=150

*If successfully hit by either or both techniques, you will take an additional 230 points of damage automatically*
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 24th 2010, 1:56 pm

OOC: Are you still in this? Its been ages
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ June 26th 2010, 11:02 am

OOC: Sorry, Kisuke, I was waiting until Hitomi looked at my new techniques, So i could use them in battle with Zero, but it looks like she wont be coming on anytime soon, so I will continue the battle in a little while
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down