Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc

3 posters

Go down

Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc

Post by Jisenki June 29th 2008, 8:51 pm

I thought about an idea that we could have on the forum for the time being. My idea was to have some kind of side Arc that included human versions of Sonic characters competing and searching for the Destruction Emeralds, or at least protecting the ones they have with them. I figured that since Militis and myself made a human Shadow and Silver, that others could make human versions of other sonic characters and I can make the Destruction Emeralds for each person to use. I'll have a sign-up with what characters I want people to use, although if you have other Sonic characters that you would prefer, you can always use those too. And why stop there? You could make another character from the Sonic team for your own benefit.

Here's a list of the other characters I want people to make and sign up for [pictures are provided]:

Sonic-[Taken by Taifuu]
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Another_Human_Sonic_by_Maxus_the_fo
Shadow-[Taken by myself]
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Shadow
Silver-N/A
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Human_Silver_by_Jon_Wilson
Rouge-N/A
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Rouge_by_jagg17
Amy-N/A
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Amyrose
Knuckles-N/A
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Knuckles_human_version
Tikal-N/A
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc 6

[You don't have to use these pictures]

Sign-Up: [Write your Username next to the character you want and copy&paste the list]

Rouge:
Amy:
Knuckles:
Tikal:

Note: I want good RPers to use these characters so I may ask for a good RP sample or a link prior to character creation

Last edited by Jisenki on July 7th 2008, 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue63/100Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty Re: Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc

Post by Guest June 29th 2008, 9:24 pm

Human Amy looks way too much like Sakura.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty Re: Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc

Post by Jisenki June 30th 2008, 3:43 pm

She definately does
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue63/100Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 30th 2008, 5:26 pm

if only i didn't allready have three people.....
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue100/100Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 30th 2008, 5:33 pm

How do you like the idea Nejisuke?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 30th 2008, 5:39 pm

oh i think it's great. i would have never though of putting them in human form, and it is a great RP....I would PWN as Nuckles.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue100/100Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 30th 2008, 5:43 pm

Thanks. I made Kagemaru just because Shadow's cool and I thought that a side Arc would be cool to have and get some battles going. The problem is that any of the old visitors haven't been visiting much so finding people to fit the characters is difficult.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 30th 2008, 6:06 pm

i know. everybody suddenly dropped off. Roku has been in and out of town a lot, and i haven't been able to get a hold of him much. but once he's less busy i should be able to get him back on.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 30th 2008, 6:21 pm

Please do. I know a few of my friends on the forum just have been going on vacations a lot but I think they came back a week ago.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 30th 2008, 6:38 pm

who drew that picture of the human sonic. it is really good.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 30th 2008, 6:44 pm

I don't know. I found them all online.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke June 30th 2008, 6:58 pm

I thought that might be the case. and Militis is right. that one pic for amy looks exactly like sakura.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 June 30th 2008, 8:53 pm

This sounds like a good idea. I would try to get a character, but my house barren of Sonic games so I don't really know most of these characters except Sonic and Knuckles. I played with Amy on some GBA game but that was it.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Search for Destruction Emerald Side Arc Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki July 7th 2008, 5:35 pm

The list has been updated with Militis being kicked off.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki August 7th 2008, 9:15 pm

This is still open if anyone wants to make a character and receive their destruction emerald
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down