Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished]

Go down

Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Empty Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished]

Post by _[Spitfire]_ May 8th 2010, 5:00 pm

Name: Gehenna (The Queen of Destruction)

Appearance:

Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] 300px-BlueRose

Gehenna is a dual barrel pistol that has a mind of its own. It looks as if it was made out of a mixture of steel and iron, but it is actually made up of a material known as Enroir, which is a rare metal found in the deep abyss of Hell. This metal is rare because it takes on the emotions of its user and makes a persona out of it. The designs on the sides of the barrel were created as a warning from the first user to the next. On both sides of the Gun, their is a design of a Blue Rose, that glows each time it is fired.

Effects:

1.) When Gehenna is used in battle, all bullets that are fired from this Gun, use the power over darkness to create another bullet out of the first bullet'ss shadow. This ability allows Kazuki's Gun, Gehenna to inflict 150 more damage each time he uses this weapon.

2.) Whenever this Gehenna is used in battle, Kazuki may use a special dice and activate this ability. This ability comes into effect when Gehenna is fired, vengefulness coats the bullet that is fired and corrupts the victim. When this person is corrupt is cause him to indanger any allies near by or himself, inflicting 50 damage to himself, and his commrades ( if he or she has any.)

Attack Power: 250
Dice Usage: Attack and Special
Benefits: Offense
Transformation(s): 0

History: Gehenna was a weapon created from the depth of Hell itself. Created by a vengeful demon so sought revenge against God for sending her to Hell and sending her other siblings and family to heaven. After years of endless pain in Hell , she gave up on her evil desires, and casted the weapon away. When she casted this weapon away, Gehenna took the vengefulness that was in her heart. Fuel by vengefulness this weapon chose a weilder that love bloodshed and choose, Kazuki, but that was in the past. As Kazuki became older and wiser, Gehenna, his gun, lost its grip on vengefulness, and shifted to protect the friends, and family of the weilder. This gun as been by Kazuki side ever since he found it and has never let him down.
Quanity: 1

Last edited by _[Spitfire]_ on March 17th 2011, 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Empty Re: Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished]

Post by _[Spitfire]_ March 17th 2011, 8:10 pm

bump!
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue4092/4500Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue3205/3900Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue100/100Kazuki's Weapon: Gehenna (Queen of Destruction) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down