Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi)

Post by _[Spitfire]_ May 7th 2010, 1:34 pm

Thanatos scanned the area to see if could find any see if he could sense Jacob's tsukara. "No sign of him.... Wait a sec, I see something in the distance." Thanatos picked up on the scent of Jacob's tsukara and began to follow it like a bloodhound, rushing through the maze of crystals and obstacles that were in his way. Finally Thanatos found the area from which the tsukara was being emitted. " Jacob, I know your around here somewhere, show yourself." "Thanatos, do you think i'm stupid enough to show myself to you." " Suit yourself." Thantos sat down and waited for Jacob to attack him so then he would be out in the open. Thantos could feel the electricity in the air, he know defenatly that Jacob was planning an attack, he just need to wait for the right moment for him to strike. A lightning bolt went straight for Thanatos's stomach, cutting him, and leaving him critical injuried. " Damn, you Jacob. I'll get you for this." Then Thanatos began to smile, instead of blood falling from the wound, a dark liquid began to fall from it. Until Thantos's body was no more, all that was felt was a puddle of this liquid in the middle of the forest. Jacob step out of the protection of the Crystal to see what had become of Thanatos. He could no longer sense Thanatos's or Arashi's tsukara. " They must be dead, YES!, just one more to go." Suddenly Thanatos reappeared behind Jacob, the puddle of dark liquid wasn't there anymore, " Never underestimate a death god."
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4092/4500The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3205/3900The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi)

Post by artemishiu May 9th 2010, 3:13 pm

OOC: This is much better but I like how you're completely ignoring the fact that I'm fighting Jacob, too. Anyways, I don't really feel like RPing in this topic anymore so I'm going to kill him in my next post, that okay? And btw, the crystal is everywhere, he can't really step out of it without stepping out of this entire area. Oh yeah, and you're godmodding with Thanatos, just thought I should mention that.

IC: Ryoma watched as Thanatos fought Jacob, this match was quite interesting but it seemed that Thanatos was much stronger than Arashi was. This didn't make much sense to him seeing as Thanatos was allowing Arashi to use him as a sword. 'Why would such a powerful beast allow himself to be wielded by a lesser being as a weapong?' He decided that it really didn't matter for he wanted to join the fray. Jacob was now busy blocking Thanatos' attacks and Arashi was obviously hiding somewhere being frightened. Seeing as Jacob was busy, Ryoma saw his chance, he used shunpo to get to Jacob's back quickly and was inches away from tearing Jacob's heart out from behind when Jacob suddenly disappeared from before his eyes. "Very good Jacob, nice jutsu you have there, using the illusions cast by the crystals to help you, eh? Hahaha, I thank you from the bottom of my black heart, this fight has just gotten even more interesting." Ryoma ran towards Jacob, intending to attack once more.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by _[Spitfire]_ May 26th 2010, 1:01 pm

Thanatos back away from the fight and release himself from Arashi body, back into the sword, his host. Arashi walked forward to pick up Thantos and said, "Ryoma, how are things going..." Arashi looked up and saw Ryoma ran up to Jacob preparing to attack once more. Arashi pointed his finger toward Ryoma, and mumbled a few words under his breath. Suddenly a dark-purple aura began to appear on Ryoma's foot that spread up on to his legs. "Ryoma, I used a technique that will speed you up, a bit. Since I know you can kill him, I will start walking back." Slowly, Ryoma began to move faster and faster until Arashi could no longer see him. Arashi turned around and began to slow, and carefully walk out of the maze of crystals. "Do you really thing he can kill him?" "No doubt"
_[Spitfire]_
_[Spitfire]_
Suzaku Elite

Male
Number of posts : 114
Interests : Not Interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4092/4500The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4092/4500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3205/3900The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3205/3900)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 20th 2010, 11:26 am

Ryoma hadn't really needed the boost but he decided that he wasn't going to hold the young one's attempt at being helpful against him. Seeing as Jacob was already weakened, there was no more need for Ryoma to use Tridenaire. He sheathed it as he used his energies to sharpen and harden his hand. He ran so quickly that he doubted that even if he had been careless, Jacob would've blocked his lunge. He thrust his hand straight into Jacob's chest crushing multiple ribs and as if this wasn't already a mortal blow, he grabbed Jacob's heart and ripped it out. The crimson organ was still pulsing in his hand as Jacob collapsed in a pool of blood. He crushed it and turned to walk away, not bothering to clean himself up. Despite there being no need to say anything, he said, "Mission Accomplished."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100The Hunt for Jacob Smith (Ryoma and Arashi) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2