Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

An Afternoon Spar (OPEN)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: An Afternoon Spar (OPEN)

Post by Jisenki May 23rd 2009, 9:37 pm

OOC: Is this topic still going on?
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 30th 2009, 1:05 pm

OOC: Yea, it is, but I am worrying about the finals right now.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu May 31st 2009, 3:53 pm

Shang watched as both his attacks landed head-on and seemingly with no effect. He frowned, he had been training his body for so long and everything he did was to better his fighting capabilities. Yet, here he was, having his attacked shrugged off by a drunkard. 'Either this man is truly strong or I am truly weak', he thought. 'Only the battle will tell us this.' He watched as a massive attack came his way. He also noticed that Wesa was using some strange movements now. 'Could this be some type of weird ability? Also, how did he activate it? By getting drunk?' He decided not to trouble himself with questions seeing as Wesa didn't look like he had gained anything other than strange and unsteady movements. He decided that he would just take the attack for it looked like if he tried to do something to stop it, it would just hit him harder. Instead, he concentrated his abilities on attacking and overpowering Wesa as quickly as possible. He was in a hurry because he had a sinkng feeling in the pit of his stomach that Wesa was the type who could turn anything around if given enough time. Shang's gut feeling had never been wrong before and he doubted that it would start now. Shang decided that his katas weren't helping him all that much so he decided to shift to his elemental attacks more. He summoned electric energy into his body and after gathering enough, he unleashed it as an electric tornado. Despite the power needed for such an attack, Shang didn't even break a sweat, he quickly unleashed another lightning attack. He charged some more electric power into his fist this time and charged at Wesa, ready to give him an electric eel knuckle sandwich. While Shang was busy, Neko was creating another barrier to help him. This barrier was made out of magnetism and kept the two men together. It didn't block Wesa's attack, it was just to limit the pair's attacking ranges.

artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Lightning Tornado (auto-attacks due to Kata#3 being successful) 290 damage + 70 x dice roll value.

artemishiu carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Swift Elec Punch (Shang's special dice rolls are increased by 3 this turn.)

Magnetic Lockdown (only close range attacks can be used, lasts for 5 turns)

Shang: ????/4900 HP & 2350/3600 Tsukara
Neko: 600/800 HP

Assistance Lock(Wesa): 3 more turns
Storm: 4 more turns
Magnetic Lockdown: 5 more turns

OOC: I don't really get Misfortune's Assault's description. In attack power, it says 500 but in the actual description, it says 100 and 500. Which one is correct? Also, it doesn't state what happens if I don't do anything to defend against it. So does that mean I just take 500 or what? Also, what is Wesa's health and tsukara anyway?
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4000/4000An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 5th 2009, 6:45 pm

OOC: Its 500. If you don't defend, its 500. If you do, then its the multiplier. My advice is to not defend.

IC: Wesa made slight chuckles as he stumbled about. As he went backward, the field pulled him forward, and to add to it was a shock of lightning to the body. Although it did hurt him, Wesa appeared to wipe it off casually, or as casually as any drunken man can be. About to fall to the ground, he managed to arch his body and maintain his balance leaving him with his head a few inches from the ground, one foot on the ground, and his body nearly bent over backwards. He shot back up, demonstrating his sloppy yet great balance as he stumbled turning his foot in an awkward motion that any other martial arts style wouldn't do. This was to catch the opponent off guard and overall force the opponent to underestimate him. Wesa wasn't quite done here. He smirked since he couldn't get far away. The truth was that Zui Ba Xian Quan was perfect for close range and at a better advantage at close range. Wesa then placed his hand together as though praying and shook them hard, pulling himself around. "Kami-Sama!! pleaz hep me out hea. I think I may need some good luck. Redi Rucku! Puriisu!! Give me lucky!" He was shouting in a slurred voice and a booming voice. He assumed his stance but was facing the wrong way. It appeared as though the drunken warrior was slipping.

Zui Ba Xian Quan-Graceful Strikes
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Lady Luck
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6400/6400An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4400/4400An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue63/100An Afternoon Spar (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu June 8th 2009, 9:14 pm

OOC: Again, I make another futile request for you to please tell me WTF Wesa's HP and Tsukara are. Also, it will help a lot if you told me what your techniques did. But whatever... I'll update within a day or two.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 11th 2009, 8:52 pm

OOC: Just check my battlefield. You don't need to write what your HP and Tsukara amounts are every post. You just need to keep them updated.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 21st 2009, 3:03 pm

OOC: Is this still going on? Its been a while since you replied.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2