Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Xexame Alone [open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Xexame Alone [open]

5 posters

Go down

Xexame Alone [open] Empty Xexame Alone [open]

Post by Xexame November 14th 2009, 1:04 am

Weeks had passed since the events of Xexame being captured in battle and losing his arm. He now had a new arm, one that was better than the previous one. It was more developed and more powerful. This new arm was both a symbol, a reminder. It was a symbol that reminded Xexame that he needed to get revenge on the Suzaku Leader. Xexame had now made it his ultimate goal to get revenge on him for what he did. The arm also reminded him of the fear of losing an arm. In part, losing his own arm was a result of Xexame's carelessness. Had he been in better health the overall battle, or at least the results of the battle, could have happened differently.

Xexame was standing alone in the Training Field. Sweat was dripping from his body and he was breathing heavy. He had been training constantly just as Maya had recommended. He needed to get better at using his arm quickly. In truth, the arm was much more difficult to get used to. It felt a little heavier each day, even when it appeared normal. Xexame stared at his hand and rubbed his hand's palm with his other thumb. It felt like his old hand and looked like his old hand, but it wasn't.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue0/100Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Xexame Alone [open] Empty Re: Xexame Alone [open]

Post by Riko November 14th 2009, 6:01 pm

Hinata slowly walked up to Xexame, cautiously looking around. She wasn't sure why Xexame was out here, but she figured it was because he wanted to be alone. She understood that, but there was something that she had to talk to him about. The information was about their Tsurabi master. "Uh, Xexame? Can I ask you something? Its about our Tsurabi master. Have you seen him recently? I haven't seen him in almost a full month. No one that I've talked to have seen him. Do you think he's okay?" She was a bit worried. It seemed like the team was falling apart a little. Hinata was usually alone thinking about how she could improve her skills and be more useful to the team. Most of the time, she didn't even know where Xexame and Hitomi were. She somehow figured that they weren't together. Without a leader, the team has become unstable.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue100/100Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi November 14th 2009, 7:16 pm

Hitomi had been sitting in a nearby tree, listening in on the conversation that had just started. She had actually been there before Xexame arrived, but decided not to leave when he arrived. She hadn't really had much time to see him since he was in the hospital. She assumed that he came there to train. She listened to what Hinata had to say. She was talking about their leader. Hitomi actually forgot that she hadn't seen Dagomis in so long. She forgot that they haven't had class in a while too. Things were bad now that she thought about it. After hearing everything that Hinata had to say, she jumped down from the tree. "So, you two haven't seen Dagomis either? Maybe we should go look for him. The last time I saw him was when we were in the hospital after Xexame came back."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue0/100Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 15th 2009, 10:34 pm

Xexame stopped what he was doing to look at Hitomi and Hinata. The news about Dagomis' disappearance was peculiar to him. He didn't understand why Dagomis would simply leave his team behind.

"Well, if Dagomis did leave, that means that we should be heading out to find him right? We can't do very much without a team leader."

Xexame began to walk away, heading off towards the dorms. He walked near a tree before he turned to the others.

"I'm going to my room to get my things. I guess we should consider this a mission to get back our sensei huh? At the very least, we should try to find him and see where he is and why he left us. I'd hate to think that he's just given up on us. We'll meet in...in the Akamori in 1 hour. I'll see you then."

Xexame walked away. The tone of his voice was different than usual. He wasn't joking. He wasn't being sarcastic. He was simply being serious this time around. Losing an arm can do that to a person. He pushed by some tree branches blocking his path until the foliage of the trees guarded and swallowed up the sight of him completely.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 20th 2009, 9:42 am

Within the bushes, Jisenki and Karilu watched Xexame walk the two of them leaped across the trees, cutting off the path of Xexame. Karilu separated from Jisenki and dashed past Xexame towards Hitomi and Hinata. "Xexame, hold on a moment. I wanted to tell you and your group about Dagomis but I see that you have already found out what's going on. I know that in the near future we'll need all the help we can get. Dagomis is gone and Suzaku may very well attack us any day now. Powerful creatures are on the move and we need to gather as many people as possible to fight Suzaku. I was told by the leader himself that these creatures have enough power to wipe out the school. This is why I'm making this a mission. Your job will be to locate and bring back Dagomis. The mission is as simple as that when it comes to the objective." Karilu, up ahead, was saying the same to Hitomi and Hinata using his psychic powers. He informed them about the urgency of the mission and about how all of the Tsurabi needed to be gathered. Afterwards, he left without a second thought. Without any reply whatsoever. He understood that they wanted to get their leader back. He understood that now they needed to be left alone to decide what to do. "Good luck." Jisenki waved a single time to Xexame before leaving the Training Area. Seconds after, Karilu dashed past Xexame, following Jisenki.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue63/100Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis November 21st 2009, 4:33 pm

[OOC: In no way do I mean to undermine a possible future storyline, but I would like to add to the thoughts about this storyline that: Dagomis is in an alternate dimension, that almost no one can get to (especially those without his brother's permission), and I most likely will not be actually RPing with him until I bring him back into the storyline due to lack of sufficient location (category or forums). But, like I said, don't let this stop you from continuing with the storyline.]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 21st 2009, 7:47 pm

OOC: Yeah, I remember you saying this but I wanted to see where this would go. Jisenki and the old team of Dagomis don't know where he is so anything is still possible at this point.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue63/100Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame November 22nd 2009, 10:29 pm

OOC: Hey Hitomi and Riko, I'll just start the new post.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis November 25th 2009, 4:16 pm

[OOC: Also, when you guys are done with your plans, I ask that you join the class that I have setup, it is fairly important to this whole Dagomis thing. Preferably, sooner than later. Thanks! Xexame Alone [open] Icon_razz ]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Xexame Alone [open] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Xexame Alone [open] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down