Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open)

2 posters

Go down

Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open)

Post by Kisuke March 20th 2009, 12:33 am

The shining beauty of the moon just barely pierced through the tall, tall trees that surrounded everything within sight. It was very late. Even many of the creatures were asleep and the large nocturnal beasts were roaming about, growling and snarling as the forest echoed the cries of these beasts. Havoc could be nothing more than pleased as he charged forward in hopes of finding the source of the growls. It was time for a meal and he had been starving all day. His plan with Kisuke hadn't gone as they had planned, but he would continue to give it more time. He craved for the taste of human flesh, or at least something other than a common creature. The dirt beneath Havoc flew behind him as he rampaged through the forest, ripping the ground itself by the force of his speed combined with his own power. He stopped for a moment to smell the air. Although it wasn't a trait from his mutation, Havoc had begun to develop an acute sense of smell due to his habit of hunting creatures daily. He had grown accustomed to the ways of the Akamori. Its size, its darkness, it many creatures, its mystery. All were things that would comfort and cause Havoc to love the place more and more. He himself began to sound like a creature as he inhaled deeply in order to catch even the faintest scent of a nearby creature. A creature's blood, its skin, its habitat. All were things that he kept in mind when using his nose to grasp a creature's smell. He continued to move, now walking on two feet yet still slouching. His wings twitched a bit as he stood up straight, inhaled deeply to get a whiff, and shot forward while charging and dashing on all feet. He saw a creature in the distance and immediately claimed it as his meal.

It was a rather large creature, that hid well in the dark surroundings of the forest. Such was unnecessary though for a large creature of its size that bore its own set of fangs and claws. Its appearance was dragon-like yet Havoc didn't care. He laughed wildly and loudly, and his laughs became a supersonic screech that tore a tree apart and created a violent shake as though a huge earthquake had hit. The creature became immediately startled but before it could react, Havoc dislocated his jaw, opening it up as wide as he could, and ate the beasts head and some of its chest off. He began ripping through the creature as blood began to flood a ditch that formed as the large creature made impact to the ground. Havoc hunched over above the creature, chewing the creature rapidly and leaving no piece behind. The trademark bloodmarks that were known to always be on his face were once again, on his face. He smiled happily as he continued eating and chewing. "Its so much fun searching the forests for creatures to eat. Its more fun when they create a chase or when they believe that they can catch me though." Havoc stopped for a moment and dropped his head as though he were struck with some type of emotional depression. "I want flesh of humans though. Kisuke promised. He promised that I would eat human flesh. Human flesh is much, much, MUCH more tastier!" The creature then started to laugh in a high pitched cackle as blood began to drip from his mouth due to the unfinished piece of raw meat. No one can tell whether Havoc is truly happy or truly upset. One thing was certain. Havoc was craving the taste of human meat as though it were a drug of some sort.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty Re: Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open)

Post by Xexame March 23rd 2009, 9:54 pm

Xexame was walking through the Akamori forest for a specific reason. His goal was to learn about Suzaku from a source itself. Apparently, a man who is allied with Suzaku is living in the forest itself, preying on the creatures and any people that may cross his path. Unfortunately, making contact with this person means that Xexame could be at risk however, if he could get just a bit of information, he could use that and help Sentou Gakuin become that much closer to finding the leader of Suzaku.As far as he knew, no Tsurabi member knew that Xexame had knowledge of Suzaku's existence or what it was, but Xexame had a bit of information from Vance before he killed them. The only words that he had were Beware of Zero. Words like these were completely insignificant in everyway. Xexame needed to know who Zero was, where he or she could be found, and whether or not he or she was even human or if it was some creature.

From a distance, Xexame heard sounds. The first sound was one that sounded similar to a cry of a creature or some type of scream. The other, as Xexame ran closer, sounded similar to eating. It was as though a monster was eating the skin of another monster very vigourously. He ran closer to the sounds and saw what appeared to be a man that was feeding on a rather large creature. Even Xexame was disturbed by what he had just seen. He was a bit nervous.

Damnit. What if I made a mistake coming here alone? This...THING just ate a large creature by itself. I gotta do this though. Somehow, I feel like helping to eliminate Suzaku will help redeem my friend. I MUST learn information from this person by any means. I just hope that I live to regret this.

"Hey you!! Thing! I hear that you're an ally of Suzaku and that you could possibly have some informationregarding Suzaku's leader and their plans. So, do you think you can tell me something or do we have to do this the hard way?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty Re: Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open)

Post by Kisuke March 23rd 2009, 11:02 pm

Havoc perked up from hearing another's voice. It was a voice that had
words too, not growls or cries of a creature. His excitement and joy
grew as he slowly turned his head and met eyes with someone else. This
person seemed to be human, and Havoc always had room for a flesh meal. Still on all fours, he turned his body completely and gave a large smile as blood continued to drip from his lips. His crimson teeth, stained by the pain of another living creature, were now out and ready to eat. The question of the person didn't help at all as Havoc ignored it completely, not even listening to the question itself. He stared deep into the person's eyes and his own eyes appeared to be more mischievous at the exact moment. "Allow me to see your past and show you your future. Just a simple Peer Into The Future is all I request of you before the feast! HAHAHAHAHA!!" The eerie laugh of Havoc cut through the other sounds of the forest, echoing as though many Havoc's were nearby and laughing alongside him. The surroundings twisted, revealing Vance, who was a familiar character in Xexame's past. In the sky itself above the trees were the eyes of Havoc looking down upon them. The very scene where the head of Xexame's friend was cut off had been instantly recreated in seconds, and immediately came Havoc. Smiling, Grinning, Snickering. He licked the blood from the head of the decapitated female, enjoying the pure taste and the satisfying blood that he so lust for. The area shifted again, allowing Xexame to view the future. Voices could be heard from everywhere all at once in an annoyingly loud unison and with a harmony of mayhem. "Your past was cruel to you, no? Allow me to see your future and what the results of your appearance will be!" Suddenly the image of Havoc's claw through Xexame's chest could be seen as and at the same time, Havoc was eating Xexame whole as he was seen gnawing Xexame's arm off and then devouring it whole. "Your past....it pleases me!! IT PLEASES ME SO!! Now. Allow me to eat. And feast on the delicious flesh that you humans have!"

The illusion immediately faded abrubtly and from only a few feet away could Havoc be seen gliding towards Xexame with his claws out and a deranged grin upon his face. Havoc was no fool as this was another way of making an illusion become a reality. What better way to fool an enemy than to re-enact the events that they may believe leads to their demise? This was only a small sample of Havoc's skill though. There was much more to come, although Havoc assumed he wouldn't need to go so far in this fight.

Peer Into The Future
[Decreases the Attack and Special Dice of Xexame by 3 and increases the Attack Dice of Havoc by 4 -|- Lasts for 5]
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Claws of Fear
[Attack Power=300]
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
*Dice roll is increased by 4 due to Peer Into The Future*
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 24th 2009, 7:24 pm

Xexame felt powerless as he watched his best friend from his past being beheaded in front of his eyes. He was unable to do anything at that point as he could only become more enraged at the sights that he was being forced to see. Also, seeing his current opponent present with Vance only added the flames of Xexame's anger. He decided to calm himself though and resist it. He had already killed Vance and he could still redeem his long lost beloved if he could capture this beast that lived in the Akamori and bring him back to the school. He then paused as he heard a voice telling him that what he was currently seeing was his future. It was an image of himself being killed by that monster and eaten alive in the process. Xexame was beginning to get more frightened as he stayed here longer. The enemy he faced was creepy enough, but what scared him more were the images of what he was told are his Past and Future. If these images were true, then this would be his final battle and all that he had worked for would be lost immediately. That wasn't an option right now though, and Xexame began to raise his own morale so that he would be confident in his victory. Suddenly, the enemy itself was attacking was great speed that exceeded what Xexame had seen in his life so far. It was impossible for him to block, counter, or evade that and his opponent moved too fast for him to even blink or think something out. He was scratched in the face deep and was sent flying into a tree a few feet away. There was definately great power in this enemy, this beast of Akamori, and Xexame began to get more worried. He ignored his own emotions and wiped the blood that came from his wound away, smearing it on his left cheek.

"Damnit. What the hell are you anyway? Are you some kind of creature? A demon maybe? Or are you some kinda freak of a human? Do you have a name?"

Xexame pulled himself together and got ready. If he couldn't match his opponent's speed and power, he would have to overwhelm his opponent with his own speed and powers. First, Xexame pulled out a small box and created a small flame in his left hand. With the box in his right hand, he slammed to box onto the flame and it opened up, creating a bright light at first and then revealing Benizakura which were Xexame's twin tonfa. He would fight using the power that he received from his friends. He ran towards the opponent, zigzagging as he moved close. He then fired two Twilight Beams which he hoped would throw off the opponent more as they also zigzagged, which would create some confusion in the opponent's mind, or so Xexame thought for now. All he could do was rely on his friends.

Twilight Beam
Atk Power-240
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Twilight Beam
Atk Power-240
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 26th 2009, 7:27 pm

Havoc stood for a moment, smiling as he saw the twin attacks coming at him. He glanced carefully at each one and with great force he raised his arms high above his head, propelling himself upwards by the force of the act. His miniature wings flapped slightly as Havoc hovered above the ground. Still smiling, it almost appeared as though he were straining, as if there were some gargantuan object that was invisible to all others. He finally pushed forward and ended with his hands slamming powerfully in the ground which caused an almost earthquake type shaking. Immediately, three small transmutation circles formed next to each other simultaneously. Havoc quickly flew to the center circle and placed his hands on it which caused all three to undergo a chemical reaction that caused three walls to shoot up from the ground where the circles were. The walls each had their own appearance and looked completely identical yet grotesque. Blood dripped from the top of the walls and eyes were opened in order to see the approaching attack. A large mouth also appeared on each of the walls that opened wide at the incoming attacks. They inhaled which caused Xexame's first attack to be split into three and then eaten by the walls. After seconds, the walls shot the attack back out and the three attacks once again became one although the only difference is that they were now headed at Xexame and the now one attack had double the power.

"HAHAHAHA. LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! The pain of others satisfies me so. It makes me feel hungrier!" Havoc was happily laughing and clapping to himself as the walls receded back into the ground, moaning as they returned and the circle disappread. At the exact point that the walls were low enough, Xexame's second attack struck Havoc in the chest with full force causing Havoc to go spinning backwards a few feet. He quickly jumped back on his feet but a portion of his shirt had been torn and blood was slowly dripping from it. He smiled more happily than before. "Blood? Not his blood? MY blood?! THIS IS MY BLOOD! EXCELLENT! MORE SAUCE FOR THE DISH!! I SIMPLY LOVE IT!" Havoc became ecstatic at the progress of the fight. He loved how his prey was actually fighting back. It was as the Suzaku Leader had promised and that is what Havoc wanted more than anything. "Some help requested." Havoc pulled from his pocket a small capsule that looked to be in pretty bad shape. He then licked it, leaving smears of red across the side. Finally, he crushed it to reveal a ghost like creature that carried a lamp that was a little less than his size. The creature flew up a little and did nothing more.

Havoc on the other hand had one more thing to do at that moment as he then raised his hand calling forth a great amount of Tsukara. The purple mass of energy was round shaped and continued to grow in size as second passed. Before long, a gigantic ball of energy was held in Havoc's hands and he tossed it at the opponent, sending an attack that would be very difficult to evade or defend against although not impossible.

Gluttonous Wall
[Attack Power= 480--The Dice Roll for you to evade, defend, or counter is double what you rolled for the first one so it would be 22 (because of your attacks being decreased by 3)]
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :

Creature Summon
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) Capsule (Item Dice.) :

Destruction Wave Force
[Attack Power= 500--|--Xexame's Counter, Evade, and Defense Dice are decreased by 2 for 4 turns]
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 29th 2009, 12:05 am

Xexame's breathing could be heard as the attacks of his opponent flew towards him. He covered his body with his hands as best he could as the impact of the two attacks pushed him far back, causing him to slide on his back a good 4 or 5 feet. There wasn't too much that could be done now but wait it out. He was weakened all over by the opponent's attacks and winning didn't seem like an obtainable goal at this point. He then figured that it might be best if he pulled out and tried to escape. He didn't have too much information, but at least he could report the power level of his opponent to the school so that they could plan something. He tried to focus for a few seconds in order to cast light around him in an attempt to escape. He hoped that he could successfully leave.

Light Transport
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) AV1oG5qr (Escape Dice.) :
Light Transport
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Prowl Through The Blood Soaked Grass(open) AV1oG5qr (Escape Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 31st 2009, 11:05 pm

Havoc could only watch is disappointment as his prey escaped. He didn't bother to pursue or chase after this prey though. Savoring the time would be all that he needed for now in order to make the catch so much more satisfying. Havoc himself was a bit tired at this point and decided to take a break in order to rest. If nothing else, he now learned that the humans at this school were more formidable than any old creature could be. He flew to a nearby tree and decided to rest, quickly drifting to sleep.

OOC: Sorry about the length but I'm in a rush.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down