Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
After School Brawl I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

After School Brawl

3 posters

Go down

After School Brawl Empty After School Brawl

Post by Xexame March 6th 2009, 10:49 pm

Sora stood in the Akamori forest leaning on a nearby tree. He was waiting for his classmate Ran to show up so that they could have a quick spar. It had been awhile since Sora fought anyone. He was no longer acting as a hero and his past goals had all been done. Creatures of the forest screeched out into the night. This didn't scare Sora at all though. In his journeys and advantures he had come across many monsters, both big and small. He was fearless when it came to monsters.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue4250/5000After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue4900/4900After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue0/100After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

After School Brawl Empty Re: After School Brawl

Post by Lockheart42 March 6th 2009, 11:03 pm

Ran stepped near Sora, blade out and ready to battle. She hoped that she would be victorious in this fight. Of course, Ran, being the person so is, was still polite. She bowed to Sora as she saw him. "Uh..He..Hello Sora. Thank you for allowing me to spar with you. I'll let you make the first move. Ran stood back and prepared herself for his attack. She was a bit nervous. She didn't know what to expect and somehow she felt unprepared.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue1800/1800After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue1300/1300After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue100/100After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 6th 2009, 11:24 pm

Sora thought about his past. Back on the island where he lived, he always had spars with friends to keep his skills sharp. This brought back memories. The nostalgic thought could simply make Sora give a big grin. He smiled and took a fighting stance, which caused his weapon: The Keyblade, to appear in his hands from nowhere. Sora's fighting style is a strange one as he hunches over and holds the Keyblade to his right with it facing outward. "So I'm going first huh? Be careful since I don't hold back, even in spars." Sora's Keyblade was in its average form, no special powers...yet. He ran up to Ran and vanished, sliding behind her and then appearing above her to slam down hard. This was his Blitz technique, one of his best attacks to start with.

Blitz
Atk Power-75
(If 6 or higher is rolled, Sora's Lucky Strike Activates)
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue4250/5000After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue4900/4900After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue0/100After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 6th 2009, 11:53 pm

Ran's eyes opened wide as she tried to detect Sora's attack. He was incredibly fast for a common Yellow ranked warrior and she decided that blocking might not be the best option. His attack moved way too fast to avoid too. She attempted to bear it and hopefully retaliate from it. She then attacked with her sword and used her Water Torpedo technique, launching torpedo-like attacks at Sora. Because of her sword's Silver Shine technique, her dice roll is increased by 2 and her armor decreases the attack of any elemental attack used on Ran by half for 4 turns.

Water Torpedo
Attack Power: 130
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
If successful, the defense and evade rolls of Sora will decrease by 1 for each successful use of this technique in a row.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue1800/1800After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue1300/1300After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue100/100After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 7th 2009, 6:49 pm

Through his Lucky Strike ability, Sora managed to knock off Ran's armor and wear it as though it were his own, but he realized that some of the armor's effects still benefit her even though he possessed it. Thinking for a second, he saw objects that seemed similar to torpedoes flying at him, and in a hurry he decided that he would try to defend using his Guard technique. From there, he would see what would happen. He figured that he could defend against the technique. Sliding his feet to the right a little and shifting his stance, he would attempt to block with the keyblade. He was already prepared to attack immediately afterward too, and whether he blocked or not, he was going to attack with his Blitz attack as he did before.

Guard
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :

Blitz
Atk Power-75
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 9th 2009, 9:02 pm

Ran felt overwhelmed by the power of Sora, his speed, and his attacks. It was obvious that he was on a fairly higher level than she was, which was pretty evident by the fact that he seemed to have more stamina than she did. She wouldn't give up though and she decided that with no armor now, she would have to bear the grunt of Sora's attack with her bare hands and skin. She figured that she would take the attack again, seeing as it was equally as fast and powerful as before. As she was hit, the impact hurt her left arm, making her sore. Her knees trembled just a bit, becoming increasingly nervous from her opponent. She began to doubt herself. There was no ace, no trick up her sleeve, no Special or secret skill that she could use to pull a victory out of her hat. She lift her sword high above her head with her left hand, considering her right arm was beginning to go numb and was wounded, and slammed it into the ground while her knees were flat on the ground. Pushing outwards, as though a slash, she sent a shockwave towards Sora.
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Power- 75

Then, she stood up and used her torpedo attack that was previously attempted. She hoped that it would work this time around and slow Sora down a bit. Her breathing was loud as she continued to tremble. It was still amazing that she could lift a heavy two armed sword with one hand though, even in her current condition.
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Power- 30
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 9th 2009, 10:13 pm

Sora saw how this battle was affecting Ran. Even though he realized that she wasn't feeling well, he was never one to forfeit or give up for another unless it was an ally fighting alongside him. He would take this up a notch and test her more in order to keep her from giving up and in order to give her more hope, drive, and determination. Sora then noticed the two attacks coming towards him. The first one struck him, knocking him down and wwounding his leg for a moment. The second, the one made of torpedoes, hit him and caused him to fly backwards into the air. He managed to recover in the air and land on a tree. He decided that a new keyblade would be necessary in order to finish this. His keyblade vanished and reappeared in a new form known as the Spellbinder which raises the Spellcaster techniques that Sora uses by 2 and decreases the dice of other type of techniques by 1.

Next, Sora did a frontflip that caused him to spin close to his opponent. Once again, it was his Blitz technique, which would inflict 75 damage if successful. He then decided to use a technique that took a bit out of him but dealt a critical blow if successful. This was Ars Arcanum, whether or not his Blitz was successful didn't affect his Ars Arcanum. He would, after Blitz, dash around the opponent while being pulled by the keyblade, and once the opponent was off guard enough, he would slam down with a mighty blow. The technique would do 50 multiplied by the dice roll.

Blitz
Atk Power-75
(The dice is decreased by 1)

Ars Arcanum
Atk Power-50x
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
(The dice is increased by 2 because of Spellbinder)
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 10th 2009, 9:37 pm

Ran stood her ground and lifted her sword to the attacks. Her plan was to defend herself until she was able to find an opening of some kind. Things weren't going so well for her at this point, but she continued to have faith. These attacks looked powerful but they looked a bit slower than the ones before. Ran had hoped that time was getting to Sora. She would use her sword to block the attacks and protect herself.

Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 12th 2009, 6:43 pm

Though both of his attacks had been blocked, Sora wouldn't give up. He decided that he would use the same attacks again, although he would this time start with his Ars Arcanum and end with a slam to the head using his Blitz technique. He felt that his opponent would be breaking soon and that he could overwhelm her with continuous strikes, breaking through her defenses eventually.

"Take this!!"

Ars Arcanum
Atk Power-50x
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
(This dice is increased y 2 because of Spellbinder)

Blitz
Atk Power- 75
(This dice is decreased by 1)
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 12th 2009, 6:45 pm

OOC: I have a question for the admin. If I use the attack of my Weapon, what dice do I use and does it require Tsukara?
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis March 15th 2009, 1:26 am

[Going by your Keyblade weapon app., you would use a Special die and the correspondig amomut for upon which keyblade is formed.]
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue11100/11100After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
After School Brawl Left_bar_bleue8350/8350After School Brawl Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 15th 2009, 1:45 am

Ran saw this as an excellent opportunity to defend and retaliate. It seemed that Sora was becoming slower, sloppier, more predictable. At this rate, it would be possible for Ran to catch up and make a come back. Though she was fairly tired from the start of the fight, she realized that her chances of winning may have just increased.

Just...hang...in there. I can still win. I can't give up! Not yet!

Ran summoned her earth element to form a large wall of stone between Ran and the incoming Sora. This wall was different than an average stone wall since it had the power to block and shoot projectiles at the opponent. If it successfully defended against both Sora's attacks without breaking, it would fire back many small earth bullets that would do double the damage of Sora's techniques.

Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one After School Brawl AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 16th 2009, 7:46 pm

Sora was surprised as he was shot back by the multiple shots of rock.
He flew backwards but caught his balance in the air and landed on his
feet. Things were no longer looking his way. He started out good, but
the tides of battles were changing, and now he was the one playing
defense. There wasn't too much he could do now. He had used up most of
his best techniques, and using his ace might be too risky at this
point. Sora decided that it would all come down to this final technique. He could possibly win if it worked, although if it didn't, Sora would surely lose. In the past, Sora had allies to back him up after he used this technique, but that wasn't the case this time around.

Two things must be done now in order to win. Failure and success were the final options.

"Here goes!"

Sora charged in with his Keyblade aimed at Ran. He dashed around Ran while being pulled by his Keyblade. This was his Ars Arcanum technique. As he came to a stop, he slammed his Keyblade in the ground, skidding and coming to a stop. As he stopped, he spun around and around showing off his skill of balance until a large circle appeared around him, followed by an explosion around Ran. This was the Trinity Limit technique, which would take all of his remaining Tsukara to pull off.

Ars Arcanum
Atk Power- 50x
[Increased by 2 because of Spellbinder]

Trinity Limit
Atk Power- 965
[Increased by 2]
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 16th 2009, 10:05 pm

"This is it. I can see it! It's either win or lose from here. If I can just keep standing..." Ran knew that these attacks that Sora unleashed would be the deciding factor of the battle. If she could manage to remain standing after this then the battle would be hers. It was obvious from Sora's face that those attacks completely drained him. Ran, was also ina bad spot, since her luck hadnt been too great for most of the fight. This was a new moment though, and as she clenched her sword, she could only hope for the best as she made her wall of Earth in front of her as she previously did.

She pressed against the wall, hoping thta she could strengthen it and help defend herself against the incoming attacks.

Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 19th 2009, 9:18 pm

OOC: Yeah!! Victory!!

IC: Sora watched as he had taken down Ran with his two best attacks. He walked over, struggling to move due to the complete drainage of Tsukara from his body. He was definately tired, and he knew that Ran would be too.His keyblade vanished from his hands and he struggled to lift Ran up.

"That was a great battle! It was close too. I wasn't too sure that I would win back there. I think that we should both head back to the school to get fixed up. We're both tired and I think that a little rest would do us some good."

OOC: We can continue a follow up post in the Saiki Hospital
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down