Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased]

2 posters

Go down

Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Empty Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased]

Post by Nejisuke December 5th 2008, 6:50 pm

Name: Nejisuke Metaruhando
Race: Human and proud to be so.
Alliance: Sentou Gakuin

Homeland:
Rice Field Country: Nejisuke was born in an area of Japan completely filled with rice fields, thus it's name, Rice Field Country. There were rice fields everywhere, and where they weren't, there were thick forests that hemmed in the rice fields, except for a bit of coastline on one side. The majority of the people who lived there were field workers, but there were some Ninjas in the area as a defense for the small nation. The Metaruhando estate was on the edge of the area, by the sea.
Metaruhando Estate: The entry into the walled off estate is a large iron gate covered with ivy, with there being a 5ft high, reinforced conctrete wall surrounding the estate. There is a main lane, bordered on either side by a very organized row of shops of every sort, most boasting weapons, armor, or supplies. The houses are just beyond these.

Physical Description[Appearance]:
Nejisuke has leveled off around 6ft, give or take a few inches. He is slightly tanned from work in forges and from relaxing in the sun. His hair is long enough to barely stretch past his shoulders, and is usually spikey and unkempt. His hair is naturaly black, but he has the very front dyed a medium brown. He has very deep, intelligent green eyes, but most people don't notice them because he so often has them closed while lost in thought. He has several light purple burn scars on his wrists that criss cross up his arms and one deep red burn scar that comes from the top of his neck to the bottom tip of his left hip. Most of these came from working in forges as a child before he mastered his fire element...... except for the one on his back...... He also has a dark purple tatoo of a simple alchemical penticle(about 3inches in diameter) on his right shoulder. He allways wears either sandals or boots, depending on the weather and the job he needs to perform in them. He comonly wears a netting shirt to keep cool while fighting, but when he isn't fighting he usualy has a fancy white jacket on over it. He wears black dress pants.

Ranking:
Tsurabi

Personality:
Nejisuke is most allways calm, but almost never cool, and he usualy tries not to be. He doesn't want someone to have too much respect for him, he screws up to much. Nejisuke loves to use his abilities for things nowhere near requiring them for it. He thinks that if you can do it, then why not? He has a tendancy to light fires in inapropriate places in order for large explosions or fire balls. Nejisuke can turn serrious in an instant if necesary, but enjoys being silly most of the time to anoy peopel mostly. He hates being left out of the loop, so he likes to know everything going on anywhere at any given time. He hates pain, although if it happens he is fairly good at dealing with it. He enjoys having fun, but knows that sometimes fun isn't the thing to have. He usualy ignores the part of himself telling him this though, and tries to have fun anyway. He will be brutal to his enemies, but any student he has he will help to the utmost of his abilities.... without giving away to many of his secrets of course....

Warrior Class:
Alchemist
-Sub-Class: Conversionist

Ninja
-Sub-Class: Assassin

Elemental Affinity: Metal, Fire

History/Background Story:
For centuries the Metaruhando clan had been blacksmith based and they made the best weapons for all warriors across Japan, mostly through their amazing metal-based ninja skills. This continued up until about 75 years before Nejisuke was born. At this point a part of the clan started working with alchemy, and soon realized it's potential to aid their metal related ninja abilities. Unfortunately for them, they were a minority in the clan. The alchemist side of the clan lusted for power, and through alchemy they gained a lot, but they still lusted for more. They thought if they could take over the rest of the clan and force them into submission then they could start to conquer anyone they wished. The only problem was that there were just too many of the other side of the clan. The alchemists couldn't take over the clan even with all their power, and both sides knew it. So instead of fighting outright, the two sides of the clan feuded(ya know, the normal feuding stuff: squabling, bar fights, minor killings, the usual). This continued up till Nejisuke's birth. Nejisuke was born special. He was born with the clans abilities and an advancement to it not seen before in the clan. The alchemists believed that if they could use this child's power for their wishes they could take over. They faked his death and hid him from the other side of the clan. They taught him, and gave him everything they could to make him more powerful. When Nejisuke became the age of 12 they believed that Nejisuke had learned enough to aid them greatly against the blacksmith side of the clan. The alchemist side told Nejisuke what they planned to do and Nejisuke played along with them. He didn't want to kill people of his own family, but he didn't tell them this. The attack was planned for the next day, but Nejisuke escaped in the night and ran away from the estate. He started to travel everywhere, never stopping, learning whatever he could so as to better himself, and those round him. He went everywhere, picking up on some ninja arts, on many alchemical practices, and making many friends(the best being Nejisuke Shoujouhi). During his travels he amassed a great amount of knowledge on many things. When he heard of the school Sentou Gakuin he realized that here was a place where he could finaly share some of his vast knowledge, for a good purpose too. He arrived there when he was 19 and started teaching. His good friend Nejisuke Shoujouhi was there too for a while, learning from some other teachers, and all was good....for a
while. Then Nejisuke S suddenly left to join Suzaku in his quest for power, only to return later, searching for information about SG, almost getting Nejisuke M kicked out of his job, and was caught and put in jail in the end. It has been a while since then, and Nejisuke M still visits Nejisuke S in jail, and through false assasination atempt on his life by Nejisuke S, he still has his job.

RPing Sample:
It is late at night, about 1am. Nejisuke is 12, and it is the night before the Alchemist side of the clan will be attacking the Blacksmith side.

The small metal ball rolls along the complex rollercoaster of metal made for it on the ceiling. As it nears the end of it's tracks the clock on the wall rings once. Soon after the ball falls off the end of the tracks, and hits the sleeping Nejisuke on the forehead. He opens his eyes grogily and sleeps up, but when he realizes what woke him he sits up quickly and brushes the sleep from his eyes. His allarm was succesful, and as planned, it only woke him. Nejisuke quickly rises from bed and gets dressed. He then walks silently over the the door, and places his ear to it. He smiles as he hears the familiar snoring of Edniss, the guard, now asleep against the door. He then steps back and slowly peels off the poster on the door, revealing the charred penticle beneath. Nejisuke takes a deep breath; he was just now being taught different forms of alchemy. Ok Nejisuke, you've done this before..... granted, it was only twice.... and the cow did explode.... but you can do this, just don't screw up enough to wake the guard. Nejisuke lets the breath out and places his hands against the penticle. It flashes for a second, and then the door is gone, and the guard is pinned agains the wall next to the door by several wooden stakes. He is still snoring soundly. Not exactly what i had in mind, but that works. Nejisuke quickly grabs Sora Yaiba, his large broadsword(currently wrapped in burlap), off of the wall and places it into a sling on his back. He then starts to tiptoe down the hall. When he reaches the end of the hall, he slowly peeks his head around the corner, his spikey black hair scraping the wall as his head rounds the bend. The coast is clear, so he starts to quickly, but silently, jog down the hallway to the door on the end. He turns the nob quickly and opens the door just as quick in order to avoid squeaking. He closes it quickly but slows down at the very end, and pulls it in slowly until he hears the faint click. He then starts to run down the alleyways in between the houses, barely making a sound. He hits the main street and starts to sprint up until he reaches the main gates, closed and locked as allways. He takes a quick breather agains the wall. "Okay Nejisuke, you're on a timetable here. They probably sent someone in to check on you 2 or so minutes ago, and they won't think you just got up to use the restroom because of the sleeping guard pinned to the wall. They'll have scouts out looking for you in only a couple more minutes..... Time to go." Nejisuke walks up to the iron gate. He places his hands in front of him and then spreads them out to his sides. The bars melt, but Nejisuke doesn't run through. Instead, the metal left from the bars starts to form up to take the shape of Nejisuke, but it lacks any color to it's features. Nejisuke nods at the clone, and it starts to run off into the rice fields, while Nejisuke takes some of the metal left over from the melted gate and causes it to coat the bottom of his boots. He then places his hands to his sides, then starts to raise them slowly. He raises off the ground and hovers at about one foot off of it. He then starts to run while floating, he rounds the wall and starts to run along the side of it. He makes it about halfway around the estate before he hears the pattering of footsteps leaving the estate. He puts on a boost of speed and quickly makes it to the back of the estate, where it met the water. He then looks behind a rock where he had stored a couple of blocks of metal. He starts to wave his hands over them and they begin to morph into a boatlike shape. Once it is finnished it looks like a small motor boat. He pushes it out into the water, and it barely floats, with only 6 inches to spare above the water. When Nejisuke carefuly lowers himself into a lying position in the boat it is only 2 inches above the surface of the water. He starts to propel the boat forward using his control of metal and moves at a brisk pace along the coast. "Well, not exactly a stylish escape, but i think i've made it...."
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Empty Re: Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased]

Post by Dagomis December 5th 2008, 11:16 pm

Approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue0/100Nejisuke Metaruhando [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down