Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased]

3 posters

Go down

Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased]

Post by Nejisuke December 8th 2008, 7:57 pm

Name:Futtou Shoujouhi by birth, although now he is called Nejisuke Shoujouhi
Race: Elementalist Humanist
Alliance: Suzaku

Homeland: Nejisuke Shoujouhi was born in a small estate deep within some mountains of enormous size. His clan's small estate just
fit in one of the valleys, and very few people came through there, and
those that did were usualy just plain traders looking for a pass
through the mountains. In total there were 4 estates in those mountains. They were all originaly of the same ancestory as Nejisuke's
clan, but they later devided into the seperate clans based on the
tendency of specializing in one element. His section of the family was
famous for fire, but Nejisuke was and odd one, he grew up with the lightning element as his main.

Physical Description[Appearance]: Nejisuke Shoujouhi is fairly tall, but not gigantic; he stands around 5ft 11in. He is slightly tanned and has light orange hair
that is spiked to stay out of his eyes, which are a light, aqua blue.
He usualy keeps a long chain wrapped around his head, both for looks,
and to use in battle as a whip charged with electricicity. He is
very muscled, but it is hard to tell because he is allways wearing
either full body armor, or a black, long-sleaved robe. The armor has a
simple, blackish gray chestplate. The arm pieces are rough and spikey,
with an under color of black, and with overlaying jagged lines of red
going across them. The shoulder and neck guard is a dark black with a couple of red spots on them. The leggings and boots are dark black and shiny, and has the same jaggedness and color scheme as the arm pieces. Coming out of the back
are two spikes that are black and red and smooth. The robe is long and black and was previously owned by Nejisuke's father.

Ranking:
Suzaku Elite

Personality: Nejisuke Shoujouhi is one of those people who at first seem really nice, which he is. But he has an edge to him that will come out occasionaly, probably existing in him because of bitterness towards his clan's destruction. He loves being with friends, and formerly with family. He likes playing with enemies emotions, and occasionaly friends, but never enough to make them angry. He is also subject to mood swings occasionaly, usualy from angry to perfectly calm, or vice versa. He is kind to anyone who hasn't given him reason to
be otherwise. He gets frustrated easily by people with superiority
complexes, and he won't stop in a fight against someone like that until
he has won or is unable to fight. Nejisuke Shoujouhi has two goals: To
not have to answer to or be saved by anyone, and to get powerful enough to stop what
happened to his family from ever happening to anyone.

Warrior Class:
Ninja
-Sub-Class: Theif

Swordsman
-Sub-Class: Assassin

Elemental Affinity: Lightning, Fire, Water

History/Background Story:
History part 1: Many years ago..........near the begining of time there lived a race of semi people. They were called the elementalists. They were embodiments of elements of fire, water, lightning, and earth in the shape of humans. Most were just formed of a single one of those elements, but some were embodiments of more than one of them. They were a small people, only numbering to about 50 at one given time. One day, a man came to their small village in the mountains. He was facinated by them, and wished to stay for a while. Unknown to the elementalists, since they hadn't had many run ins with humanity, didn't know about this man. He was wanted in many countries for trying to gain power, at any cost. He was a man of great power, and knowledge. He comes up with a plan to harness the power of the elementalists. One early morning one of the elementalists possessing all 4 elements leaves the vilage for a walk. Coinsiding with this morn, the man desides to release his plan. While the elementalists are still sleeping he walks to the center of the village, places a
small copper box there. He then runs quickly out of the village. Once he gets out, he takes out a small box, exactly as the other. He then places his hand in it, and it begins. From out the box in the middle of
the village extends a vortex of darkness, sucking all in, some
elementalists wake, and try to escape. They don't make it out of the village in time, and they to are sucked in. He removes his hand from the box, and the vortex stops. The man walks into the center, and where the box was, is now a sword handle. He goes over to it and picks it up. Nothing happens. He can't even feel the power within it. Taking this endeavor as a failure, he leaves the handle there and goes. A few hours
later the elementalist who left earlier, now the last of their kind, arrives back to the village. He sees the destruction, and the nonexistance of his people. He gets to the center of the village, and notices the handle. When his hand touches it, 5 pairs of words come to his mind: Uzu Shoujouhi, Lightning Shard, Fire Soul, Earth Dragon, and Water Spout. Thus the begining of the blade, and the elementalists trapped inside, powering it. The last elementalist came up with how to prolong his clan. He intermarries with humanity, and their child is
given those four elements, and the potential to turn their bodies into the 4 elements if they trained. These elementalist humanists(as they were later called) grew in number, and eventualy developed into 4 different clans based on main element.

History part 2: Nejisuke was born into the highest family of his clan, but didn't enjoy the power. He tried to leave his family many times but they allways found him. Even though he loved his family, he couldn't stand how perfect they had to act because of everyone allways watching them. He was extremely close to his father, who thought similar to him at his age, but had finally accepted the fate, and gotten used to it. His father finaly
convinced him to stay permanately, and he actually did get used to the constant watching. He enjoyed being with his family all the time, but unfortunately this lasted very shortly. His entire family became deathly ill after a banquet thrown by one of the lesser families. He hadn't attended because he had been at a friends house. His family members slowly died of the mysterious disease. The last to die was his beloved father. On his deathbed, his father gave him the Uzu Shoujouhi, his greatest weapon.(will elaborate in weapons). His final words were, "Protect our clan, with your life." He then brethed his last breath, and died. After that he didn't know what to do. His clan expected him to lead them. He tried to lead them, but a powerful attack from an
outside nation came, their people outnumbering them 50 to 1. He fought them, with his clan's people dieing around him. He eventually defeated the forces, but his entire clan but himself were killed. After this, he
couldn't stand to live there anymore and left after casting away his own name which had been his deceased father's before him, deeming himself unworthy of it, having not have fulfilled his father's wishes. With nothing but Uzu Shoujouhi and his last name he left and wandered the world. In his travels he met a man by the name of Nejisuke Metaruhando. He too was wandering, but he was on the run as well. They talked for a while and trained. As they were about to part, Nejisuke M asked him for his name, finnaly realizing that he didn't know it(classic Nejisuke M....). He said that he no longer had one. Nejisuke M was about to ask of this when they were attacked by a very
powerfull ninja from the Metaruhando clan. It was one of the leaders of
the Alchemist side that had returned to capture Nejisuke M. Nejisuke S
helped to fight him off, and the alchmeist mounted a near deathblow on
him, and if Nejisuke M hadn't managed to deflect it, he would have been
killed. Through their teamwork they managed to defeat him. Afterwords
they both realized that they needed to get stronger, so they traveled
together a while, learning in different areas, but they eventualy went
their seperate ways. They remained in touch through, and eventualy
arrived at the same fighting school, Sentou Gakuin.

History part 3: Nejisuke Shoujouhi arrived at Sentou Gakuin a couple of years after the previous
event. There he meets up with Nejisuke M again, and they are reunited, and are very good friends. But Nejisuke S is dissapointed in the pace at which he is learning, and when a proposition is made to him by a Suzaku member, he decides to join. Nejisuke M tried to stop him, but Nejisuke S's mind was made up, and there was nothing that Nejiske M could do that would stop him. After being in Suzaku a while Nejisuke S decided to vist campus for a while to see how their power build-up was, and to visit Nejisuke M. At his arrival Nejisuke M starts a fight and ends up melting Uzu Shoujouhi back upon Nejisuke S's hand, merging it
with him. Nejisuke S was put into extreme pain, and escaped from the campus and Nejisuke M. On arrival back to the Suzaku Fortress Nejisuke S realizes that his ancestors trapped in the weapon were now speaking
to him, inside his head. He also practices with the Uzu Shoujouhi in it's new form, and with the help of his ancestors has accesed the full abilities
of it, with part of that being that he doesn't have to utter the command phrases anymore. He recently went on a mission to aquire information at SG, but
he was captured, and he currently resides inside the underground
prison, plotting his escape.....

RPing Sample: Nejisuke Shoujouhi walks through the streets of an unknown country. He smiles a bit at the warmth of the sun on his face. He ignores trying to avoid contact with people as he goes, just walking through the crouded street, bumping anyone who stood where he was walking through. He decides upon a shortcut for where he was headed, and struts down an aleyway....... He is about halfway to the other street, when a person wearing a ski mask drops from the building next to him, and lands in front of him. He is weilding a long slim katana. "Give
me your money sir, and all the posessions currently on you." The person
holds out his hand and nods towards it. "Now preferably." "I'm sorry, but i don't think i can comply.... sir....." Nejisuke steps backwards, and begins to walk away. He is speaking with the uzu shoujouhi. Do you think he deserves for us to actualy fight him fully? His ancestors in the uzu shoujouhi think for a second.You should finnish him quickly, but only if he attacks... The masked person is a bit perturbed. This man didn't take him serriously. He would put an end to that. He raises his blade above his head and uttered a few words under his breath. He then swings down the blade, and a blast of ice flew out at Nejisuke. "If you won't give it to me, then i will take it from your lifeless corpse!" Nejisuke flips backwards over it, while forming the uzu shoujouhi blade of lightning and earth in his hand. He lands behind the man, and then spins around and swings the blade at the man. Spinning sideways, the man blocks the blade with his, but a current of
electricity travels down his blade, shocking him. He falls to his knees
while twitching. He gets up slowly, and switches hands with the blade, because his other arm was now limp. He lunges at Nejisuke, blade extended further by ice. He aims to drive his blade into Nejisuke's chest.
Nejisuke bats the blade aside with his own while raising his other
hand, with a finger outstretched. A bolt of lightning flies forth, and
at this close of a range, it would be difficult to dodge.
The
man is struck in the chest by the bolt and flys into a nearby wall; his
blade clatters to the ground in front of Nejisuke. He doesn't get up. The blade of uzu shoujouhi retracts back into the glove, and nejisuke heads back the way he was going. Today was a bit more interesting than he thought it would be.

Last edited by Nejisuke on December 18th 2008, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty Re: Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased]

Post by Nejisuke December 8th 2008, 7:58 pm

ok, twice i've fixed it so that the lines stretched all the way across the page, but it just won't obey. trust me, they are the correct length, i made sure of it.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue100/100Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 8th 2008, 9:32 pm

Doubt it ... but because of the history, you are approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue0/100Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 9th 2008, 4:26 pm

doubt it all you want, if you take the time to check the lengths yourself, you'll find that they are long enough. and thank you for approving.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis December 9th 2008, 6:09 pm

It may be now, but it was originally too short
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue0/100Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 9th 2008, 7:02 pm

it depends on the originaly.

in the first one of these that was on the old version of this forum was too short, but when i just now put this up for approval earlier this week it was completely done, i have done no revisions.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke December 18th 2008, 10:00 pm

i've added the water element, since i had it before, do i need to be limmited to starting off with 2 elements only again?
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki December 19th 2008, 8:16 am

If you had it before the forum went into reconstruction then you may place it back on.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Left_bar_bleue63/100Nejisuke Shoujouhi [Deceased] Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down