Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Additional Elements+Warrior Types I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Additional Elements+Warrior Types

4 posters

Go down

Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty Additional Elements+Warrior Types

Post by Kisuke August 31st 2008, 10:37 pm

I had an idea about having new elements. The storyline could be that these elements were created by some people through the process of fusing elements. However, the elements aren't elements you can start with but elements that can only be learned by passing them from person to person.

Some example elements:

Phasing (not really an "element" but this was a thought)
Glass
Diamond
Mist
Paper
Plastic

--I mentioned those because, while they aren't extremely powerful real-life materials, in a fictional world and with a little imagination a think they could be good elements. Phasing could be used to maneuver through defenses and walls (this is pretty fictional but the others aren't). Glass could be similar to ice while not being so easily destroyed by fire. Diamond...well, diamond speaks for itself. It could be like rock or metal with a boost in power and speed. Paper can shift into nearly any shape and size based on its quantity, so I'm sure we could find something to do with it. Plastic...okay this wasn't too bright of me but I thought abbout using it as a way to defend and act as a barricade. Plastic or rubber could work I think with some imagination and brainpower....just look at One Piece.

For warrior types, I was thinking along the lines of Archer, or maybe even gambler. Archer could be long range fighters with powerful abilities and gamblers could be warriors that rely on luck. Maybe their main skills would allow them to increase their dice rolls or something although I think in the end that may lead to some type of cheating or something along those lines.

scratch These are just ideas being tossed around so think of them however you please. scratch
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue100/100Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty Re: Additional Elements+Warrior Types

Post by Dagomis August 31st 2008, 11:04 pm

These are some very good ideas, but you should also list what elements combine to make those elements.

I can understand some possible correlations between some such as:
Diamond - Earth and Gravity
Glass - Fire and Sand
Mist - Fire and Water

But others don't come as clearly to me. Though they still are good ideas.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue0/100Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 1st 2008, 3:44 pm

I think this is a good idea Kisuke. Perhaps illusionist can be one of the new warrior types. The only thing is that we would need new members so that we can have more teachers. We still need a puppeteer teacher now.

Elements are good too so give me more ideas and how you think they should be based.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue63/100Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke September 1st 2008, 11:46 pm

Not all were combinations of something and something else. The others could be just elements that someone created artificially. Most of them I figured could be elements. Some more examples could be Explosion (Fire+Psychic or something else), Steam(Fire+Water), and Oil which could be standalone element that was created by someone or at least someone learned how to manipulate it at will.

As for members, I've been trying to get members but some people don't give things a chance. They just want Naruto, Bleach, and any other anime that they fantasize to be in--not that fantasizing or wanting to be in an anime is a bad thing. (I'm like that too). I'm just saying that no one tries things that are unknown. If you called it Naruto or One Piece, people might flock here.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue100/100Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 2nd 2008, 10:25 am

Explosion doesn't seem like an element, as much as a technique or move.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue0/100Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke September 2nd 2008, 8:34 pm

i think that maybe diamond shouldn't be an element, but crystal.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke September 3rd 2008, 1:41 pm

Explosion was just an idea, kind of like double fire but instead it would remain contained and under control (I guess implosion might be better).

Why crystal over diamon Nejisuke? I just thought diamon because I've always seen diamond as a more valued element to control--never really seen anyone control crystal.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 3rd 2008, 1:47 pm

I think he means because nothing can break diamond due to the sheer strength of it, compared to crystals which can be broken some easily and some harder but never as hard as diamond.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke September 8th 2008, 5:56 am

So would Diamond be better or Crystal? Some may say that Diamond isn't fair, but Crystal could be too broad. There's different crystals out there.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 8th 2008, 11:56 am

I personally believe that people are more prone to use Diamond, than just regular Crystal. But thinking about it Diamond seems to be better because the moderators can control any techniques, weapons, or creatures that are diamond, so that they can not be unbreakable. And, along with that as I said before, people are more prone to use diamond rather than crystal due to the fabrication of diamond compared to various crystals that would have a weak consistency compared to diamond. But, it is still all up to Jisenki to make the final decision as to whether we choose either of the two.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki September 8th 2008, 8:08 pm

I think DIamond would work fine because, as Dagomis said, the mods can control what gets approved and what's acceptable.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue63/100Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke September 12th 2008, 6:21 pm

oh, i know that, but i'm saying if you are a crystal user some of your attacks could be diamond adding extra strength or something of the sort. but yes, mods do decide still, so it would work either way.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Additional Elements+Warrior Types Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Additional Elements+Warrior Types Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis September 12th 2008, 7:12 pm

But, Diamond is one of the best and most attractive things to an RP due to the previously named qualities of the element.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down