Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Introducing Hibari (Xexame)

2 posters

Go down

Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty Introducing Hibari (Xexame)

Post by Zura August 26th 2008, 7:18 pm

Lambo opened the door to one of the rooms and pulled up a chair and started to sit next to the bed and began to wait for Xexame. On the bed was Hibari, wearing a loose dress shirt with bandages all over him. Hibari had an angry look on his face staring at Lambo because he was the main reason that he was on the bed. Hibari said to Lambo in a very pissed off tone "Hey cow man, why am I still in this bed? If you don't explain to me within 5 seconds, I'll break your neck." Lambo sighed and replied "There is this kid named Xexame who needs help wit-" Hibari slipped a tonfa out of his sleeve and hit Lambo right across the face with it. After getting hit, Lambo put both hands on his face and turned his head back to its normal position, which made a cracking sound. "Gahhh, that really freakin hurt..." Hibari slipped his tonfa back into his sleeve with a calm look on his face and said to Lambo "I warned you." Lambo was starting to get annoyed with Hibari and said "You know what you'll find out in a few minutes, the kid should be walking towards this room right now." For the rest of their time waiting, the two of them remained silent.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue36/100Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty Re: Introducing Hibari (Xexame)

Post by Xexame August 27th 2008, 3:05 pm

Xexame came walking into the door quietly. His nonchalant face only complimented the carefree air he had around him. His hands were in his pocket although most of the hand, save for the thumb, was sticking out because of how tight the pants were on him. This was the way he dressed and that's all there was to it. He looked at Lambo sitting down. He hadn't even noticed the other person nearby.

"Hey Lambo. Did you want me for something? I can't recall whether you told me what yo wanted or not."

His attention then caught onto the other person in the room who was wearing a dress shirt. He then thought about the training from before and remembered that Lambo did say someone would be training him. He assumed this was the person. He didn't seem like much to Xexame though. He appeared like some average guy.

Hmm, I wonder what this guy can teach me? He doesn't seem very intimidating or that powerful. I guess if Lambo recommended him though, he must be strong.

"Uhh, Hey there. The name's Xexame Saike. Are you here to train me?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue0/100Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 27th 2008, 11:38 pm

Hibari stared at Xexame with a bored look on his face then asked Lambo "Hey cow, is that the kid you were talking about earlier?" Lambo combed his hair back with his hand, sighed and said "Yeah this is him, anway I'm asking you to help train him how to use tonfa. Can you do it? Hibari looked at Xexame again and then he said "It depends how determined he is to follow my training course." Hibari quickly got out of the bed he was in and slipped a tonfa out of his right sleeve and held it right at Xexame's neck and said "So... exactly how determined are you cause if you don't take me seriously I'm going to beat the techniques into you whether you like it or not."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue36/100Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 28th 2008, 10:31 am

Xexame looked at the tonfa the person had in his hand. Somehow he knew that this training wouldn't be too fun and it wouldn't be easy. He reached for his box and put a flame into it from his hand to release his pair of tonfa. He held them and prepared himself. He moved back a little out of the range of the other person with the tonfa. He didn't want to get hit by accident or anything.

"I guess I'm determined. Although, I'm not really good at using these things."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Left_bar_bleue0/100Introducing Hibari (Xexame) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura August 28th 2008, 9:43 pm

Hibari smirked at Xexame then he pulled back his tonfa and said to Xexame "Okay then let's get started." Hibari put back on his blazer then jumped backwards out of the window and did a perfect landing and shouted to Xexame from outside "Hey you, if you want to start training now follow me then." Hibari then ran towards campus grounds where they would train.

Lambo stared out of the window as Hibari was running and then put his hand on Xexame's shoulder and said to him "Watch yourself, that guy his name is Hibari and he takes these kinds of things very seriously so get ready to have at least five of your bones broken. One time when I spared with that guy, he broke my arm and a few of my ribs and another thing, don't jump out of the window, use the stairs."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 29th 2008, 1:54 pm

Xexame was a bit disappointed by Lambo's advise. He really wanted to jump out of the window but he decided that Lambo's advise might be best. He carried his tonfa and ran down the stairs as fast as he could. This guy Hibari seemed to be interesting and this would make the training much more fun. He wasn't worried about a few broken bones or ribs. He was treated much worse in the past so he figured that this guy wouldn't be so bad compared to Vance and the Saike family.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame September 11th 2008, 8:32 pm

OOC: Hey Zura, you still there?
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura September 11th 2008, 9:50 pm

OOC: Yeah, Lambo and Kazuki are with Hitomi in the healing room and Hibari is on the campus grounds doing tonfa training with your character Xexame.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down