Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Family Information, Rules, and List I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Family Information, Rules, and List

Go down

Family Information, Rules, and List Empty Family Information, Rules, and List

Post by Jisenki August 13th 2008, 12:41 pm

This will be where the different unique families of the world of Sentou Gakuin will be placed. Most families have an ability of type of skill that no one else can possess besides those in their family. The technique or skill they have will be added to the Technique Book along iwith the requirements to have them, which is usally being of a certain rank. These families will benefit the person making a character from the family since they have different starting stats compared to other characters. Each family has a starting Dice Inventory which varies from family to family and varies by the rank. Along with the Dice Inventory, a person using someone from a family might be able to choose only certain elements or warrior types in the beginning. A short description of the family will be given along with what warrior type they are and elements they have. Their starting Dice Inventory will also be listed. Keep in mind that you may make a custom character in a family, but they can't be nothing like the rest of the family. For example, if the entire family has red hair and uses fire techniques, your character can't have green hair and use water.

Basically, what you are doing when creating a character and keeping the families in mind are forming a customized character from the descriptions given. PM me if you have any further questions.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Family Information, Rules, and List Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Family Information, Rules, and List Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Family Information, Rules, and List Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Family Information, Rules, and List Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Family Information, Rules, and List Left_bar_bleue63/100Family Information, Rules, and List Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Family Information, Rules, and List Empty Shien Family

Post by Jisenki August 13th 2008, 1:20 pm

Family Name[Surname]: Shien

Breif Family History: The Shien family started as a group of warriors that lived in tunnels hidden underground. Being in secret, they were able to pass on their skills to each other and learn the ways of the earth element. This group of warriors eventually became a family in order to pass on their skills to future generations and show the world their power. They believed in defense above offense as their fighting style, which they were able to do easily with their Earth element. Years passed, and the once isolated and underground Shien family were able to move above ground. So much training after many generations made them naturally strong and they soon learned the properties of steel, bending it to their will as they once learned how to with earth. The Shien family, still mere nomads and wanderers roamed the lands and heard of a family known as the Aporos who were greedy and had a land that topped the world in power and wealth. The Shien, after years of isolation and desire, became equally greedy. They swarmed the land and defeated the Aporos, leaving only a few of them left to flee. The Shien family renamed the land and called it Chrysul Town. They reformed the land, turning the grassy landscape into nearly all earth. The castle was built by the most powerful of the Family and was made purely by steel. Not many can approach the Shien because of the many Earth traps they know how to set. The Shien is now one of the largest families, with about a population of 460.

Personality: Most of the Shien family are greedy while powerful in both offense and defense. They know what it takes to struggle and are able to support their allies and friends with are of their strength. Usually, they are stubborn and like to push others to the limit whether they are training them or helping them. The Shien family don't usually get embarrased easily and they like to take challenges although this usually categorizes the older members of the Shien family that are around the age of 17 and up.

Appearance: All members of the Shien family have light brown hair that is most likely short and often mishapen. They also have dark colored eyes which usually vary between brown, black, and silver. Some other colors have been seen on the Shien but it isn't something that often occurs. Very few of the Shien family are short and slender but instead are tall and muscular with a lot of endurance. For every 20 Shien, only 1 will be short or slender. The combination never crosses either so you would never see a short and slender Shien member. Many of the Shien family like to wear armor to further increase their already high defensive stats. They prefer heavy armor as well as heavy swords that deal massive power. With so much weight, Shien warriors aren't very fast in speed so it is much more difficult for them to evade.

Example Picture:
Family Information, Rules, and List Arnaldonormalbutbrownhair

Starting Dice Inventories:

Yellow, Red, Blue Ranking
Spoiler:
Elements: Earth
Warrior Type(s): Swordsman

Elite, Master, Trainer, Tsurabi, etc.
Spoiler:
Elements: Earth/Metal
Warrior Type(s): Swordsman/Energy
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Family Information, Rules, and List Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Family Information, Rules, and List Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Family Information, Rules, and List Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Family Information, Rules, and List Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Family Information, Rules, and List Left_bar_bleue63/100Family Information, Rules, and List Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down