Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Information on The SG Tournament I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Information on The SG Tournament

Go down

Information on The SG Tournament Empty Information on The SG Tournament

Post by Jisenki May 20th 2008, 8:58 pm

Rules:

During each battle, each combatant must subtract and add points to their HP based on the actions that take place in battle. After each battle, a combatant is not allowed to restore their HP back to its original amount.

The
is the location where the combatants will do battle is in the Colosseum. The battle will be
held in various day periods depending on what match it is. Any technique
approved, any weapon(s) approved, and any creature(s) approved will be
enabled for use so long as they were placed in the registration form along with your other information. I, Jisenki, and I alone will act as the judge and will
settle all matters of conflict regarding the match if any occur whether
they be between dice, HP damage, or anything else.

I will also keep my closest eye on this and future battles to make sure
that cheating does not occur during this match. I may notice cheating but may not call it until necessary so don't assume that if I don't say anything that I hadn't noticed. If the set day period passes and neither combatant has reached 0 Health Points, the victor will be the combatant whose final Health Point count is highest unless a situation occurs in which I think the victor should be the other combatant. Each player must also post at least 4 full lines of text and at the end of each
post they must write how much damage their attack will do unless they
did not use an attack. You do not need to specifically indicate what attack you used after the post unless you never stated a name or a well enough description in the post. If the person fails to thoroughly read the post, it is not the poster's fault but the reader's. Failure to follow rules will earn the person a strike. After 3 strikes are given to a person, that person automatically loses the match and forfeits victory over to their opponent.

Remember, the field is set with one third of the Colosseum having a grassy area. The other third has a small water area in which the water goes from shallow to deep at a 5 foot depth. The final third of the Colosseum is made of stones, soil, dirt, and
basically earth. The perimeter walls of the dome itself is made of hard iron, otherwise known as steel, and at the very top of the dome is a medium sized hole that allows in sunlight during morning competitions.

If a combatants HP reaches 0, it does not mean death but simply retirement
from the tournament and the tournament takes place in its own time era
so Suzaku members don't need to worry about their identities and no
knowledge of anything outside the tournament will be known within the
tournament and anything learned inside the tournament can be known once to your character(s) once the tournament is over.

Comabatants may begin as soon as they battle and a combatant is allowed a forfeit if they wish to forfeit.

Winning:

As mentioned above, a person can be disqualified, can forfeit, or submits defeat when their HP reaches 0.

Once a tournament is over, all of the posts will be deleted. If you
want me to keep the battle then I'll move them to another area where
you can view them. PM me if you want this.

Prizes:

Prizes of the SG Tournament include: 300 points, +25 to the winner's maximum HP, and +2 special dice.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Information on The SG Tournament Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Information on The SG Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Information on The SG Tournament Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Information on The SG Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Information on The SG Tournament Left_bar_bleue63/100Information on The SG Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down