Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
A break, just for a moment(open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

A break, just for a moment(open)

3 posters

Go down

A break, just for a moment(open) Empty A break, just for a moment(open)

Post by Riko July 29th 2008, 10:42 pm

Riko finally made her way to the Resort Area that she heard about from another student. She looked around and saw shelves where she could put her clothes. Before taking off her clothes, she looked into the area with the water and could feel the heat of the Hotspring. The entire area looked beautiful and she was sure that being here for a moment would make her feel all better. She went back into the previous room and placed her clothes on the shelf after taking them off. She then wrapped a towel around herself and stepped into the room where the water was, taking her time and making sure that she could truly savor her free time of relaxation. She stepped in the water and leaned against the sides, with her chin rested on her arms and her arms on the solid ground that was shoulder level from the Hotsprings. She closed her eyes for a moment and simply relaxed, making sure to truly enjoy this moment that she had. She could feel herself being healed quickly.

"It's true what they say about these Hotsprings. They really do heal you up and they feel great. I feel like I could stay in here for an eternity."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A break, just for a moment(open) Empty Re: A break, just for a moment(open)

Post by Lockheart42 August 4th 2008, 9:16 am

Yunie walked in moments later. She didn't notice the other girl go in before her or the other pair of clothes of the shelf. Yunie took her clothes off too and found a towel nearby that she wrapped herself in. She walked in until she noticed the other girl resting.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone else would be here. My name's Yunie Rhondaj. What's your name?"
Yunie was trying to be friendly since she accidentally walked in on somebody else's time. Yunie didn't really expect anyone to be there in the hot springs at this time since she didn't see anyone nearby or walk in before her.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue100/100A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 4th 2008, 12:29 pm

Karei flew in moment later, her own towel wrapped around her. She walked into the hotsprings and saw two people there. Apparently, this was a good day to relax because of the others there. She wanted to be there alone but it didn't hurt to have others around. The truth was that she liked when people were around usually, but she sometimes felt wierd since she had wings and a tail. She kept her wings folded within the towel and she didn't move her tail while she was in the water. "Hi you two. What's your names?" She still remained friendly though and like she often does, she asked the names of nearby people.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko August 5th 2008, 12:46 pm

Riko saw two new people come into the hotsprings that she hadn't seen before. She was enjoying the Hotsprings so much that she wasn't really surprised when they came in. She waved at the two of them as they both asked Riko her name.

"My name is Riko. What's your names? I don't think I've seen you around here?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 5th 2008, 1:37 pm

Karei smiled a bit. No one seemed to notice her tail and wings. "I'm Karei Shire. I don't go to this school which is why you didn't see me before but I hang around here sometimes. You may see me every so often." Karei looked at the other girl there and waited to hear her name. She sat down a bit in the hot water. Her head was the only part of her that was now above the water.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue0/100A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 August 5th 2008, 4:26 pm

Yunie looked at Riko first.
"My name is Yunie Rhodaj. I'm a new student here and I'm in the Elite ranking. I'm trying to get used to the school so that might explain why you don't see me too often."
Yunie tried to keep a cheerful smile on her face. She then looked at Karei while trying to still talk to Riko.
"It's nice to meet you two. I don't have many friends here yet but now I have two new ones."
She looked at Karei.
"So Karei, you don't go to school here? Where do you go to school?"
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
A break, just for a moment(open) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300A break, just for a moment(open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 6th 2008, 3:09 pm

Karei kept her happy smile on her face. She blew bubbles on the water for a moment trying to think of what to say about her school without telling too much information and letting the others know that some of the people at her school had some wierd powers. She stopped blowing bubble and pulled her mouth above the water. "Well, I now go to a school in Nyukyoto. I moved from somewhere else not too long ago. I think I'm starting to like this school more. My school is a plain school where we take tests, study all day, take more tests, and go home for even more studying. This campus is great and it seems like you guys can do more here. I thought about coming to this school, but here everyone has powers...and I don't." Karei didn't want to admit it, but she could only fly. She had no other powers besides that and couldn't fight. She didn't even like to watch fights, let alone be in one and risk her life.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko August 8th 2008, 9:25 am

Moku thought for a moment before thinking of something to help Karei. "You could always transfer here and learn some skills. You could also join the medical department of the school and learn how to heal people rather than fight them."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 10th 2008, 5:11 pm

Karei perked up a bit after hearing Riko's thoughts. She had a good idea and Karei thought that it would be better than being bored in an average school all day. "I think I may take your advice Riko. I could heal people instead of fight them. I was never really one for fighting anyway. I'd much rather help others." Karei jumped out of the hotspring and began to walk away. She kept her towel around her to make sure that her wings and tail couldn't be seen. "I've got some planning to do so I'll see you two later. Much later hopefully." She smiled and left, hurrying out.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko August 11th 2008, 3:25 pm

OOC: Do you mean: Not much later?

Riko stood up after Karei left, feeling much better now and fully healed. She decided that now it was time for her to leave and head off somewhere. She turned to Yunie and waved.

"Bye Yunie. See you on the campus."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 August 12th 2008, 12:28 pm

All alone, Yunie decided that she too would leave. She got to relax a little but now she thought that it was time to get some rest and prepare for the next day. She walked out of the hot spring and put on her clothes that were located on a shelf in the room next to her.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down