Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Sleepless Night (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Sleepless Night (Open)

Go down

Sleepless Night (Open) Empty Sleepless Night (Open)

Post by Guest June 8th 2008, 11:33 am

Militis was running, his chaser held to the shadows, so there was no clear look of him, though Militis wasn't really trying to look at him very much. It seemed as if even the moonlight didn't touch him. He, obviously, faster than Militis, but just toying with him to bring about the fear within himself. Militis couldn't bear it anymore, he had been flying for hours, he collapsed to the ground, he was no where near his house or any of the school buildings. He could not seek refuge from the being that chased him, even if he could the sight of the person's eyes, completely black with no trace of anything else, they were terrifying yet beautiful, completely froze him to his spot. He couldn't even feel his feet. All he could do was stare into the eyes of the person as they came closer...After a few minutes, the person was in range for Militis to see, it was a female she had a slender build, she was beautiful in every sense of the word. But, as Militis admired her beauty, she bore her fangs, he didn't even notice due to his amazement and fear. She gracefully walked over to Militis, and without saying a word jumped at him fangs first...

Militis jumped up out of his bed, and sat on the side, he checked for anything on his neck...there was nothing. "It was just a bad nightmare, she was not real..." After Militis said this he looked up to see the same girl from his dream on his window seal.

"But, I am real, your bloody-thirsty demon side must be starting to evolve finally." She looked just as dangerous and radiant as she had in the dream.

"Who are you, and why did you appear in my dream?" Militis had a serious look on his face. "Why are you here right now?" His interest had peaked at the same time as his anger, but he held back the anger because she was a woman.

"I am Dagona, the Vampire Goddess. I appeared in your dream to release your vampiric side and I am here to guide you through your transformation. And before you say it, a Diabolique is a Vampire, Diabolique is just the first stage before your evolution." Militis was astonished, she had just answered his question without him even opening his mouth to ask the question. He couldn't believe it, his mouth hung open due to his astonishment. When seeing this the girl walked over and used her index finger to push his lower jaw upwards. "Go ahead and check to make sure I'm not lying, the evolution means your eyes are now totally black like mine,longer canines, your fangs, you can no longer teleport, but now your body splits into bats that can reassemble somewhere else, you can hide perfectly in the shadows and drinking someone else's blood will regenerate you." Militis did as she said, and touched his new fangs, he tried to teleport form his bed to the window, but instead a bat flew partially from his body before resettling. Militis now felt the beads of sweat on his face and chose to go outside. "Can we discuss this outside it is extremely hot in here?"

"Sure." She, then, grabbed Militis' arm and her body and Militis' split into a group of bats that flew out of the window landing on the ground re assimilating into the two. "That's just your body becoming more adept to high temperature, when it subsides you will be able to withstand up to 500 degrees Celsius." Dagona, then, began to walk, so Militis followed. "Any other questions?" Militis didn't think of any questions until they reached the middle of the main campus, "Why now, why choose to make me evolve now? Also, can I go out in sunlight because if I can't I'm going to have to quit my job."

"I have done it now, because you are of age, and yes, you may go in sunlight." As she answered this she looked like she was at her most radiant, maybe she took pleasure in the final question of Militis. "If you have no more questions, I will take my leave then." With that she disappeared from the spot leaving Militis by himself. Militis, then, sat by himself on the nearest think about everything, he had heard and seen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down