Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko)

5 posters

Go down

Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko)

Post by Lockheart42 February 7th 2010, 1:32 pm

After a long journey that had taken nearly the entire day, Akira and Shang had finally made their way to the outside of the Suzaku Fortress. Akira looked in amazement but stopped when she was struck by her own exhaustion. She sat on the ground and took a deep breath. Not too far in front of them were skull guards that blocked their path. "Aww, I'm too tired for a fight right now." At the moment, the skull guards didn't seem to be too violent so she ignored them. She then looked around to see if she could spot Sara or Rals anywhere nearby. "Ahh. I don't see Sara or Rals anywhere nearby. How long are they going to keep us waiting? Shang, what do you think they could be doing right now? They can't still be out shopping?!" Akira fell backwards with her arms stretched out on the ground. She was anxious to go on this next mission and see what they had to do but she also wanted the entire team to be around. "Sitting around with just creepy trees, a dark sky, and scary skelly men is no way to wait around."
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue100/100Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty Re: Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko)

Post by Lockheart42 February 23rd 2010, 9:16 pm

OOC: You still around Arty?
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue100/100Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty Re: Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko)

Post by artemishiu March 2nd 2010, 11:27 pm

OOC: LOL, sorry, sorry, have not had the time to post in a while.

IC: Shang stretched as they rested temporarily. He knew why Sara and Rals was taking so long but he wasn't sure if he wanted to tell Akira. 'Hm...I bet they're having fun while we're slaving around.', he thought to himself. He was bemused by his friends for he himself had no interest in such matters. "Well, I'm actually looking forward to a fight, I've been out of action for a while now. I could use a little warm up." He studied their surroundings and the skull guards. They didn't look too dangerous and he felt that he could take them easily. "Haha, well, they are taking a bit of a while aren't they? Just let them be, we don't seem to be in too much of a pinch that we can't handle by ourselves. But I do agree, this isn't exactly an ideal place to be in."
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue0/100Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 3rd 2010, 5:39 pm

Akira folded her arms and poked her lip out as though she were a little child. "Hmph. I guess it wouldn't hurt to wait a little longer but this place just gives me the creeps." Akira couldn't help but stare at the skeleton soldiers standing guard of the Fortress. It seemed obvious that they all noticed Akira and Shang but for some reason they didn't appear to be provoked in any way. "These skelly men still creep me out. They won't stop staring over here. I think they're gonna try something mean soon. We should be careful Shang."
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 3rd 2010, 8:41 pm

Shang looked at the skeleton soldiers again, they didn't look too dangerous to him, but he decided to heed her advice. He cleared his mind, in preparation for the imminent battle. Alright, I still don't think they're that dangerous though, if worse comes to worse, we could just wait for them to come. You and I will blast those undead clowns someplace nice. He grinned a little, it really had been a while since he fought someone. He wasn't usually this belligerent.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue0/100Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 7th 2010, 10:08 pm

Riding on Rals' creature, Sara and Rals finally arrived in front of the fortress of Suzaku. A little shaken by the extremely fast journey, Sara fell off the creature but managed to catch herself with her hands. She was trembling a bit out of fear from moving so fast. Within a few seconds, she stood to her feet and walked towards Shang and Akira. "I'm sorry it took so long. The, uh, lines at the stores were ridiculous." Sara tried her best to make up some kind of excuse for their absence. "We didn't keep you two waiting for too long did we?" Sara then glanced over at the skeleton creatures guarding the Suzaku Fortress. "So, Suzaku even has its own skeleton guards to protect its exterior. These guys must be the bad guys." Sara took a deep breath and calmed down. It didn't take too long for her to get over that ride she just took.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu March 8th 2010, 9:11 pm

OOC: Hmmmm, should I be going or should Lockheart? Whatever.

IC: Shang looked up and watched as Sara and Rals approached on Rals' creature. He sniffed the air a little, 'Ah, yes, this is the two of them...Sara seems a little frightened though, I wonder why?' He nodded at their excuse, what they did wasn't really his business despite him knowing about them. "Haha, it's good you two got here, Akira and I were about to get all the action. And I'm pretty sure we already knew they were bad guys before we even started working with them. But it's cool, all in the name for money and fun, eh?"
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 12th 2010, 11:44 pm

Rals grinned at the comment of his teammate Shang. Not too surprisingly, given what had just happened no more than hours ago, Rals was in a very good mood. He was more than ready to fight some skeletons.

"I like the way the you think Shang. Money is nice and all but the true fun is in the fight. I could knock these skeletons' heads off all day."

It was obvious from his volume that Rals was more energetic than usual. He wasn't as nonchalant and lazy as his ordinary self. He returned his creature into its capsule and walked in front of Akira. He pulled out his bow and looked at the skeleton creatures that seemed somewhat angry.

I guess I made them angry. They must've heard me.

Rals looked around. He couldn't find the man that hired them before or the person that managed to make his way into their hotel room. Rals then thought about the hotel room.

"I just realized that I still have the hotel key. I guess that means that we have a room now whenever we go to Nyukyoto, right?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 16th 2010, 1:14 am

"So, it appears as though everyone has finally assembled to this place. Well done, I actually didn't expect to see you here so soon to be quite honest. Nevertheless, I applaud you all for gathering so swiftly." Kisuke stood near the trees behind the group. He was difficult to see due to the darkness. With his eyes closed and arms folded, to appeared as though he had been there for a while, simply waiting. Although the race against Sentou Gakuin to capture the Eterna Beasts was soon to begin, Kisuke didn't seem the least bit anxious or nervous. He remained calm. To some extent, it was a bit of partial cockiness. In his mind, he had a sure plan that he believed would guarantee him all of the Eterna Beasts, if not at least the majority that he desired. He understood that even with the majority, he could always attack later on and simply take the Eterna Beasts that he was unable to acquire earlier on.

"I guess now would be as good a time as any to explain why I requested you all here." Kisuke walked towards the group and stood in the center. He looked at each member of the group as he spoke. "As you may have guessed. I want to hire you so that you can help Suzaku obtain these creatures known as the Eterna Beasts. You can imagine how powerful these creatures are since Suzaku and Sentou Gakuin are both trying so hard to capture them. At the moment, you only act as substitutes in case something happens to a Suzaku member. However, I do know of something else you could do. A little espionage would be useful. The more information we know about Sentou Gakuin members, especially warriors that are stronger and most likely fighting, the better our chances of defeating them in combat. Also, I have a feeling that Sentou Gakuin may not be the only group that bears some sort of grudge against us. If possible, locate any opposition and inform me. If its possible, bring them to me." Kisuke started to walk away towards the fortress. The drawbridge leading to the doors began to drop. The skeleton guards moved out of the way, allowing Kisuke and anyone following to pass by safely. "You may take your time and plan hear if you need to. There are plenty of rooms here as well if you need rest. Also, I can heal you if you require some type of physical recuperation or nourishment. And don't worry, the skeletons won't hurt you."
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 16th 2010, 6:29 pm

Rals moved forward towards the fortress but realized that no one was following him. He turned to see everyone else. He wondered what everyone else was doing and whether they should head inside or depart quickly for the mission.

"So, leader, what do you think we should do? Should we head inside to plan or should we just go now and head away to see who could be fighting for the Eterna Beasts? The choice is up to you...I guess, since you are our leader."
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 25th 2010, 3:33 pm

Akira jumped up and stretched for a second. She looked behind her at the path leading away and then at Kisuke who was entering through the doors of the fortress. "Well, uh, I guess we can take a 5 minute break and heal up! Then, its off to do some heavy duty spying on people!" Akira began to walk in, following behind Kisuke. As she passed the skeleton guards, she cautiously walked past them and poked her tongue out at a safe distance. Quickly afterwards, she ran into the fortress.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 26th 2010, 12:22 am

Rals shook his head and followed Akira inside the fortress. He motioned for the other members of the team to follow along. He walked slowly, taking his time and appearing as though he was in no rush whatsoever.

"Well, you heard the lady. We get 5 minutes and then we head out. Make the best of it."

He watched Akira head in after the Suzaku Leader. He could only continue to shake his head and place his hand in his pocket.

Somehow I wonder how she's our leader. I guess I can't say she's not strong. I've heard that she's had a rough past and I've heard that she's a great ninja. I guess its like they say: You can't judge a book by its cover.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 26th 2010, 12:59 am

Sara stumbled a bit, still shaken from the trip. She walked quickly into the fortress and eased her way past the skeleton guards, somewhat frightened by their appearance and their number. She ran faster until she caught up to Rals where she decided to stay close. "So Rals, do you think that everything will be okay? I mean, we're fighting what is basically a speed war against that school and we're planning on sneaking around there. To me, that spells complete danger." Sara was nervous. Having found a new type of relationship in Rals, she looked to him for comfort. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not extremely afraid and I think we can win and complete the mission but...don't you get the feeling that we might be getting ourselves into something bigger than we can handle?"
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame March 26th 2010, 1:17 am

Rals looked at Sara and put his hand around her waist. Even at a moment like this Rals couldn't help but show a somewhat perverted side of himself. At the moment, he was only grabbing her waist but it wouldn't be before long before things changed.

"Nah, I'm not in the least bit worried. I can't really see a reason why anything bad will happen. And if anything does happen, I think our team would be strong enough to take them on and wipe em out." Rals paused and then gave a piercing stare to Sara for a split second. "Ya know, for someone who doesn't want to seem worried...you sure do seem worried."

Rals moved down further. Before long he was squeezing Sara's butt although he stopped after about 7 seconds so that he wouldn't become too distracted.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke March 26th 2010, 1:28 am

Kisuke quickly led the group to a room where he could easily heal them. Rather than using his own powers to heal the team, he used nearby medical equipment to perform the needed task much quicker and more efficiently. After a short moment or so, Kisuke checked the status of the team by simply looking at them.

"Based on the way you look, I would say that you are all in great form to fight correct? Though I wouldn't mind you staying for a bit to heal up, I must ask that you all hasten to complete the task given to you. Time is running out and the point at which the Eterna Beasts will be most active is almost near. With little more than a day, time is of the essence now."

In a very polite yet still commanding way, Kisuke urged the team to depart for their mission. Though he had no doubts about obtaining the Eterna Beasts, he still wished to make sure that any and all loose ends were sealed. Kisuke desired perfection when it came to the Eterna Beasts, and that meant making sure that no one interfered with his plans by any means.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Late Night Meeting (Kisuke, Xex, Art, Riko) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 March 31st 2010, 1:39 am

Akira jumped up happily. She was excited after being healed although being excited was a usual trait of hers. She stretched for a second before looking at her team and finally at Kisuke. "Well I'm ready! I say we go now! As he said, our time has a sense now!" She joyfully skipped through the halls that led outside, full of bliss without even realizing what she had just said. She was more than ready for the mission now.
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by artemishiu April 1st 2010, 3:05 pm

Shang had been observing quietly while all this was going on. As he thought, Rals and Sara were having a "thing" so to speak. Akira was as goofy as always. He followed Akira outside stretching and winding his arms the entire time. He didn't have to limber up but he felt that his old master's teachings were useful so he followed them to the letter. "Soooo, where do we head to first? Or do we split up?"
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame April 6th 2010, 8:03 pm

Rals looked at each member of the team. He realized that be splitting up they could cover more ground, especially since there were an equal amount of people, but he also knew the benefits of large groups.

"Personally, I would say that we could do it either way. By splitting up, we could cover more ground. Staying together would probably be safer though just in case we were to encounter a large group of opposition against Suzaku. What's worse is if we met up with warriors from Sentou Gakuin. That would be even more dangerous."

Rals began to walk forward, again holding the waist of Sara as he went along. He walked until he caught up to Akira. He then placed his hand on her shoulder.

"The decision lies with Akira though, our team leader. What do you think we should do?"
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 April 6th 2010, 9:18 pm

Akira was happily swaying her arms back and forth like a 5 year old that was on her way to a candy shop. For the strangest reason, Akira was extremely happy even though she was on her way to possible danger. While walking she looked up and concentrated on what to do. "I didn't think of that. Good question. I think we should split up! We can go farther that way." Akira pointed to the far left. "Me and Shang will head back towards that school together." Akira pointed to the far right this time. "Rals and Sara, you two should take that way." Akira raised both hands and shouted loudly, "Now, lets MOOOVE OUT!!" She began to march away in a comical fashion by raising her knees high and processing in the direction she said her and Shang would go. As he marched she also chanted. "One, two, one, two, one, two..."
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down