Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Training (cont'd)(Hitomi)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Empty Training (cont'd)(Hitomi)

Post by Guest May 1st 2008, 9:26 pm

Militis appeared by the poolside with the weights in his hands. He sat in one of the chairs, and waited for Hitomi to come to the pool so that he could help her in her training.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Empty Re: Training (cont'd)(Hitomi)

Post by Hitomi May 6th 2008, 10:00 pm

Hitomi struggled to the pool. It was a far distance from the fitness room to the pool, and carrying four 75lb weights wasn't easy to do, especially since she didn't generally focus on weight lifting or anything along those lines. She was a bit sweaty but she knew that she would have to do things she wouldn't enjoy the most in order to accomplish her goals. As of now, her first goal was to prove herself in the tournament coming up.

OOC: I know that the tournament started but this takes place before the tournament.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue0/100Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2008, 9:13 pm

Militis looked toward the girl who was walking up. "Welcome, do you need any help with those weights? I would be willing to help if you feel that you needed it." He then stood up with his weights on his legs and hands and prepared to start his exercises. He faced the girl to show that he was truly willing to help.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 7th 2008, 9:50 pm

"No that's fine. I have it completely under control."

Hitomi wanted to show her sensei that she could do things on her own and that she wasn't dependent on other people. She just wanted to begin training as soon as possible so that she could become stronger. She strained herself a bit as she struggled to get the weights towards the pool. She wasn't much of a weight lifter, but she wouldn't forgive herself if she did anything foolish in front of her sensei.

"I'm ready to start sensei. What should I do?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue0/100Training (cont'd)(Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 7th 2008, 10:01 pm

"You should first attach the weights to your legs and wrists, as I have done..." Militis then showed Hitomi how he had done it, "And then you will need to stretch. That may be done anyway you feel fit." Militis then jumped into the pool, and began to keep himself afloat by kicking his legs. This would help him pass the time while the girl stretched, and helped his leg strength and speed. He refused to use his hands to make sure that his legs truly got a workout.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 7th 2008, 10:14 pm

Hitomi looked nervous as she placed the weights on her body. Her body felt like a ton of bricks. She wasn't really used to wearing so many weights or even using them so much. She was used to light things that were easy to use. She had faith that this would improve her abilities so she did as her sensei said and began to stretch. She first leaned over to touch her toes because this was one stretch that she knew how to do when she was in the school in her homeland. This was much more difficult than it was back then because now she had weights on. She struggled a bit to keep herself up and she felt herself falling a few times but she managed to keep herself up.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 11:36 am

Militis saw that she was trying her best to stretch and show her true colors and strength. He appreciated that she was doing her best, even though she was obviously not used to weight training from the way she always came close to falling over. Militis watched for a few minutes, to monitor that she didn't hurt herself, but than Militis thought of the fact that Hitomi would hide any pain to impress Militis. Militis then began to use his Eiseigan to scan the girls body for worn muscles and other harming factors. When he saw none, Militis decided that Hitomi had stretched enough. "Ok, Hitomi, I believe that it is time for you to get into the pool for the actual speed training."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 10th 2008, 12:44 pm

Hitomi stopped stretching and was a bit relieved that she could switch up the style of training for the moment. Hitomi noticed that Militis wanted her to get into the pool but she wasn't really dressed for that. Hitomi's clothing was a bit long and as for a shirt, she wasn't wearing one beneath the robe. She instead dropped her gun and sword and neatly placed them on the floor. She then tied her sash tighter and moved it up more. Hitomi wasn't the best swimmer either but she would do her best. She walked into the water and floated there waiting for her next instruction from her sensei.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 10th 2008, 2:19 pm

Militis waited for Hitomi to get into the pool first before he spoke again. "Now, this exercise is to make you stronger and faster, you will have to run around the pool 100 times fighting the resistance of the weights, the water and your cloak. It will be hard at first while you get used to the difference, but the long you go the stronger, get and the faster you can go in the water." Militsi then gave an example by running one lap around the pool, because he was used to the resistance from his regular training he moved at about his normal speed. Maybe I should have gotten more weights. When he finished his lap, he looked to Hitomi, "Now you try it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 12th 2008, 6:18 pm

Hitomi struggled to swim around the water. He swam in a different way than most would which was like a flapping motion. It wasn't because she didn't know the correct way of swimming, it was because she wasn't too good of a swimmer and wasn't used to the resistance or the weights. She could barely swim one lap while she began to get tired and exhausted but she continued on. She wouldn't allow herself to do anything less than that and she wouldn't be able to bear the embarrasement of looking bad in front of her sensei.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 12th 2008, 8:30 pm

Militis began to follow and work with his student, this bridged unity between them that he did not gain due to his being younger than most of them. He pushed as she pushed moving no faster than she did, he knew this wasn't his workout and therefore chose not to work himself to the limit. "Very good Hitomi, you are doing very well for your first time."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 15th 2008, 8:51 pm

Hitomi continued swimming while her sensei watched her. This training exercise wasn't easy for her but she beared it and continued on, ignoring any signs of weakness and ignoring any pain that she might have felt. She had heard the encouraging words of her sensei and managed to get out a smal "Thank You".
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 25th 2008, 6:39 pm

OOC: Sorry, I haven't replied for a while.

IC: Militis continued to follow his student around the pool to make sure she didn't strain herself trying to impress him. At the moment, she was doing fine, but the longer she went the greater the chance of her hurting herself. "If you feel that you can not do it at any point do not hesitate to tell me and we can end this training immediately." He said this assuring her that he would not think any less of her, if she could not complete the training. He held a smile on his face to make sure of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 27th 2008, 8:02 pm

She gave a nod to her sensei but continued on. She didn't want to quit yet. She wouldn't let herself live it down if she did give up. Besides, she couldn't prove that she was strong if she gave up so soon. She wanted to become stronger but the best way to do it was to put as much effort as possible into what you were doing. Hard work goes a long way and she was working hard. She hoped that she wouldn't accidentally push herself too far and mess up.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 28th 2008, 4:30 pm

OOC: I think we should begin to bring this topic to an end, unless you have something important to do in topic

IC: Militis continued to watch the girl as she swam using his Eiseigan to monitor her major organs: the heart, lungs and other such things. He wanted nothing to happen to her, and he knew that if she did hurt herself at all he would have to act immediately due to the strenous nature of this very training. But, while he was worried he was also very impressed that Hitomi had held out very long for her first time doing this training.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi May 28th 2008, 10:20 pm

OOC: Alright, that's fine

IC: Hitomi stopped and let out a gasp of air. She could no longer push herself any farther and she just began to float there. She was fairly disappointed because she couldn't continue to push herself but she hoped that her endeavors would pay off in the end. She breathed heavily as she attempted to re-gain air that was lost while swimming.

"Sorry sensei. I couldn't go any longer. I hope you aren't mad at me."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest May 29th 2008, 4:09 pm

OOC: I didn't mean that way, I meant like speed up time. But, thank you for humoring me.

IC: "It is no problem, it was your first time. Do you need any help getting back to pool side, or can you get their yourself?" Militis carefully took off his weights and wadded the water under his feet to stay afloat, if he were to be carrying someone that was bigger than he was without the help of Potentis, he would need to release the weights. He looked at the girl and waited for his answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 1st 2008, 7:09 pm

Hitomi floated there for a moment and gave a slow nod. She kicked her feet a little as she pushed herself forward at a slow pace. She reached the edge of the pool and lifted herself onto the surface and onto the dry floor. She breathed pretty heavy as she tried to catch her breath. She wondered what Militis would say about this.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 1st 2008, 7:40 pm

Militis followed the girl's example, but not before swimming down to the bottom and getting the weights he had dropped. He then walked over to the girl, and sat next to her. He had something he wanted to ask her that was very important to him, "Hitomi, I have a very important question to ask you that may affect your future and mine." He paused for a moment."I want to spar with you to truly determine your strengths, once you have fully gained back your strength and when you feel comfortable."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 1st 2008, 9:27 pm

Hitomi didn't think that was a good idea, what Militis asked. She didn't think it was a good idea but she decided that she would agree. She knew that she would have to do things she didn't like in order to become more powerful.

"Okay Sensei, once I recover I will spar with you so that you can determine my strengths."
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 1:07 pm

"Ok, when you feel that you are ready you may contact me at either my home or in my classroom. When you contact me, I will have all of the aspects of the spar handled, and ready." Militis then stood up and grabbed a towel, also bringing one over to Hitomi. "If you have any objections or change your mind free to contact my." He said this a smile on his face to assure that he was telling the truth with that said Militis then walked away toward his house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 2nd 2008, 7:42 pm

OOC: Hey Militis, when do I get the extra dice for this? I was just wondering because I wanted to do some missions.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 7:54 pm

OOC: I will allow you to choose how to distribute, but they must be distributed between ESC and EV.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 2nd 2008, 7:56 pm

OOC: How many do I get to distribute around? I forgot the number.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2008, 8:07 pm

OOC: 4
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next