Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Intense Training I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Intense Training

2 posters

Go down

Intense Training Empty Intense Training

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 9:27 pm

Jacob decends from the sky quickly, and as he is about to hit the ground slows majorly, then lands softly. He then starts to unload the several items from his backpack. There seems to be a lot of rope, sharp objects, blunt objects, heavy weights, wooden stakes, bamboo poles, iron hooks, and oil. Jacob starts to set up his training simulation. It starts with 6 wooden spikes in the ground all even apart from each other and a good 20ft from each one to the center. He then uses the bamboo poles and begins to construct a large domelike cage thing, followed by the setting up of the porjectiles on the outside involving the weights, sharp objects, rope, hooks, oil, and blunt objects. He finnishes the setup and stands in the center holding a rope that conects to the outside. He pulls the rope. lets begin.....
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Intense Training Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Intense Training Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Intense Training Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Intense Training Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Intense Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Intense Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Intense Training Empty Re: Intense Training

Post by Nejisuke May 12th 2008, 10:04 pm

Jacob stands at the ready with his blades on his back as he pulls the rope, he didn't plan on using them. Firstly several wooden stakes fly from all sides at Jacob. Jacob lets himself fall to the ground and the stakes strike each other above him. With blinding speed he grabs one of the stakes and rolls sideways on the ground to dodge more spikes that came from above. He flips back onto his feet right as two rocks go past on both sides. He jumps above them and they crash together, unleashing shards of rock. Jacob is scathed on his side and right arm and falls to the ground. He switches the stake he was holding to his left hand. The hooks suddenly decend all around the place, and is picking up chunks of ground. Jacob goes into a mad frenzy of dodging debree, but does it so gracefuly it appears like a dance, with him doing backflips, and spinning and other forms of dodging to get away. Nets start shooting from the sides and Jacob uses the wooden stake to shred them before they reached him. Finnaly the entire structure starts to close in and Jacob grabs one of the remaining ropes from the hooks and fings himself spinning into the bamboo mesh. He busts through and lands rolling on the ground. He stops and rests on his back.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Intense Training Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Intense Training Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Intense Training Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Intense Training Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Intense Training Left_bar_bleue100/100Intense Training Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by purpleregiment7 May 13th 2008, 7:15 am

Rorak had been watching the boy trained and was almost impressed. So he can move almost as fast as me. The boy did have very good reflexes. He was able to dodge everything with seemingly apparant ease. Normally, Rorak would be extremely mad that someone was here without his knowing, but the boy did almost impress him. Rorak decided to lean up against a nearby tree and to continue to watch the boy train.
purpleregiment7
purpleregiment7
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 199

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Intense Training Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Intense Training Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke May 15th 2008, 4:27 pm

Jacob imidietly senses the other presence, but pays it no mind as long as the person didn't bother him. Jacob flips back up to a standing position, and walks over to the mass of debri. He starts sorting out what is broken, and what is still good from the pile. Once he finnishes up it appears that all he lost were about 6 bamboo poles from when he crashed through them, and two good sized rocks which broke to pieces. Jacob then gets a look that he realized that he might have made a large screw up. He turns his focus to the ground where he had his simulation set up. The area that was once covered in about knee high grass is now masses of overturned dirt from the hooks. hehe...oops. i better fix that. It will be good weight training anyway. Jacob walks over to the overturned earth and begins to pick of the large chunks and to place them off to the side. He continues this until he has a large hole, and then he starts over the process by placing the chunks back in a workable order so that they would fit well, until all that it looked like was a large circle of grassless ground. Jacob decides that this would be a good time for a lunch break. He heads over to a nearby tree, and takes a couple of sandwiches out of his bag. He had brought extras in case he had somehow damaged these ones in training, so he would have plenty.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down