Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open

Go down

Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Empty Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open

Post by Zura April 28th 2008, 9:01 pm

Mukuro walked out into an open area of the field where there was no one to be seen. He decided to take this time alone to practice his 5th path of reincarnation, known as the realm of humans, since this was one of the most dangerous and least favorite of all of his other skills, even though it was his least favorite he knew that he would have to use it in future battles eventually, so he thought that he need to put some practice into it. Mukuro used two of his fingers to pierce his right eye. It seemed that it hurt a lot but Mukuro let out a small chuckle and a 五 appeared on his right eye and he began training his skill by using Zentoryu Yari sending out a hundred spears made out of energy and then he started to practice controlling all the spears at one time.

Kufufu, I hope someone comes by so I can use them as a target for my skills.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Left_bar_bleue36/100Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Empty Re: Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open

Post by Zura May 2nd 2008, 12:11 am

After practicing his 5th path of reincarnation for awhile Mukuro deactivated all of his techniques causing all of the spears of energy to disappear. He put his head down and said

Kufufu I guess its time to go register as an elite for that organization, what was it called again. Oh yes, Suzaku.

Mukuro slowly walked away from the train field and disappear within his illusions.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Left_bar_bleue36/100Practicing 5th Path of Reincarnation, Realm of Humans (Open Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down