Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth

Go down

Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Empty Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth

Post by Jisenki January 15th 2010, 2:19 pm

Name of Mission: Legend of the Earth

Opponent:
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Toph

Mission Objective:

The world renowned warrior who utilizes the Earth Element, Toph Bei Fong has been proclaimed the most powerful Earth warrior in the world since she was age 12. In Toph's history of fighting, she has only lost a single match in her entire life and has decided to travel the world in order to find more challenging opponents. Her search has brought her to Sentou Gakuin where she hopes to challenge the most powerful warriors within the school to test her might and theirs.

In this battle against Toph, the challenger must defeat Toph. During this battle, the HP bar and Tsukara bar will be used and Toph will have her own Health Bar as well as his own Tsukara Bar. Anyone can take this challenge, and any weapon a person has in their arsenal can be used as long as it has been approved and is equipped. Nothing will happen if a person loses the battle [their character won't die] but they will receive awards if they succeed. Also, experience points are given to the challenger regardless of whether they win or lose. Note that the Neutral Mission Opponents don't follow the exact health restrictions or attack power restrictions making them much harder to defeat. The person choosing to take this mission will have their battle in the Arena. All items equipped can be used as well.

Fee: An entry fee of 5,450 SG Points is required.

Prizes:
-275 EXP
-5000 SG Points
-(+)500 HP
-(+)1000 Tsukara
-Victory Belt
-(+)2 Equipment slots

Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Tophcool
-A banner for your Profile Page to indicate proof of victory

Opponent's Health Points:
8750/8750

Opponent's Tsukara Points:
10,000/10,000

Techniques/Abilities:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Jisenki on May 27th 2010, 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Left_bar_bleue63/100Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Empty Re: Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth

Post by Jisenki January 20th 2010, 1:39 pm

The Legend of the Earth Mission is now completed
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Left_bar_bleue63/100Special Mission:: Legend of the Earth Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down