Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist

2 posters

Go down

Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Empty Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist

Post by Jisenki May 28th 2010, 11:14 am

Name of Mission: The Shark from the Mist

Opponent:
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Kisame_by_Batanga11

Mission Objective:

In this battle against Kisame, the challenger must defeat Kisame. During this battle, the HP bar and Tsukara bar will be used and Toph will have her own Health Bar as well as his own Tsukara Bar. Anyone can take this challenge, and any weapon a person has in their arsenal can be used as long as it has been approved and is equipped. Nothing will happen if a person loses the battle [their character won't die] but they will receive awards if they succeed. Also, experience points are given to the challenger regardless of whether they win or lose. Note that the Neutral Mission Opponents don't follow the exact health restrictions or attack power restrictions making them much harder to defeat. The person choosing to take this mission will have their battle in the Arena. All items equipped can be used as well.

Fee: An entry fee of 10,000 SG Points is required.

Prizes:
-500 EXP
-14,750 SG Points
-(+)2000 HP
-(+)3750 Tsukara
-Samehada
-(+)1 Weapon Slot

Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Kisamebanner2
-A banner for your Profile Page to indicate proof of victory

Opponent's Health Points:
15,000/15,000

Opponent's Tsukara Points:
999,999,999/999,999,999

Techniques/Abilities:

Name: Water Release-Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Special
Attack Power: 300
Tsukara Value: 800
Warrior Affinity: Ninja
Elemental Affinity: Water
Benefit: Offensive/Supplementary
Description: A large blast of water spews from Kisame's mouth flooding the field. When this technique is performed, Kisame's water techniques increase in Attack Power by 300. Also, all dice values of Kisame's increase by 4.

Name: Earth Release-Underground Submarine Voyage
Range: Mid-Ranged
Dice Usage: Attack
Attack Power: 700
Tsukara Value: 350
Warrior Affinity: Swordsman
Elemental Affinity: Earth
Benefit: N/A
Description: Kisame makes the ground into a liquid, allowing him to hide beneath it and quickly attack.

Name: Water Prison Shark Dance Technique
Range: Mid-Ranged
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 1000
Benefit: Supplementary
Description: Kisame forms a large dome around his body which acts as the center. The dome acts as a prison, making escape difficult for his opponent. When activated, any non-Water users have their attacks decreased by 200. Also, opponent's Evade dice values are decreased by 5.

Name: Water Release-Exploding Water Colliding Wave
Range: Far
Attack Power: X
Tsukara Value: X
Benefit: Offensive
Description: Kisame creates an ocean proportional to the amount of tsukara paid. When activated, for the amount of turns rolled on the dice used to activate this technique, Kisame will decrease all of the opponent's Attack Dice techniques by the amount paid to activate this technique. Also, this technique's Attack equals the amount of Tsukara paid. This technique cannot be chained with Counterattack Dice.

Name: Sharkskin Armor
Range: N/A
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 3000
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Benefit: Supplementary
Description: This is the form Kisame takes when he combines with his Samehada sword. When this technique is activated, Kisame has a 250 resistance to any techniques that inflict damage. Also, whenever a Close Ranged technique is successful, Kisame gains Repel during the turn that the technique is successful.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Left_bar_bleue63/100Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Empty Re: Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist

Post by Dagomis May 29th 2010, 6:37 pm

This must be mine, when my stuff is approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Left_bar_bleue0/100Special Mission:: The Shark from the Mist Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down