Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Mission: Legend of the Goliath Knight I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search