Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya)

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya)

Post by Serio Katsuya January 6th 2010, 9:51 pm

"Well, I think they are cute!" Serio said, loudly, but with a genuine smile. "And be lucky to have one like you? You're not a pet, and I want one, but not if they can be my human friend as well." She said, again smiling. "And I would be honored if you would teach how to be a lycan, though I'm pretty sure I can sneak up on anyone without being loud... Though my clumsiness tends to prove otherwise..." She said with an awkward smile. "And I wasn't saying I am pathetic. I was saying that it was pathetic for him to say that to me." She said, as she shook her head. "Hard to believe I ever tried to be his friend, then trust him with my secret." She sighed. Serio was happy she made a friend, but she was afraid that she would et taken advantage of, or be left in the dark again. She looked away from Bartimaeus now. And as she did so, she was afraid of a reply at this time. Then she looked north. "We are almost to town, so yeah." She said, keeping from meeting Bartimaeus's eyes. Though she glanced at him about every one hundred steps or so.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 124
Interests : Reading, drawing, listening to music, writing music and poetry

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mypace.com/serio_katsuya

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya)

Post by Hei January 6th 2010, 10:08 pm

"Human. Right. I am anything but." A side of his mouth lifted up in the semblance of a smile. "Well we can work on your clumsiness. I'm sure it would assist you in later fights." He nodded. "Okay, that I can understand. And I trust... well, no one really." He paused. "Beyond you, at least." Bartimaeus understood her mistrust, so he honored the silence between them and continued to walk by her side. He caught her glance once before they reached town but quickly looked away in embarassment, his tail swishing behind him. At this point he refrained from speaking because they were so close to town, but he remained close by Serio to let her know that he would be listening so she could continue speaking if she so chose. He also began to act more like an animal, stopping every now and then to scratch at his ear, or turning his head quickly toward some sound that was too slight for humans to notice.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 7th 2010, 8:37 pm

Serio giggled. "And I hope it does help me." She nodded when he said he trusted her. "I am glad you trust me, as I trust you." As Bartimaeus started acting as an animal, a few people walked passed them. Town was right in front of them. "Well, to town then." She laughed a little, and walked into the town. She watched people around them, since some could be theives, but that was just her acting suspicious of EVERYONE. Sighing with relief, she looked back at Bartimaeus. "Want something to eat for breakfast, since we didn't eat anything this morning before we left?" She asked. And while she waited, she kept looking around. She wasn't too worried, since there was a huge panther following her around.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 8th 2010, 1:36 pm

When asked if Bartimaeus would like something to eat, he scratched behind his ear and then shook his head, something a feline would do, but it also meant he wasn't interested. He was more accustomed to hunting. He attracted a lot of stares but he could handle that. It was when people thought about approaching them that he crouched low and growled at them- and when an animal that big bared its teeth, you didn't want to get close. He bumped his head against Serio's hand and let out a small rumble. He was limited to what forms of communication he could use under these circumstances, so it was pretty much up to Serio to choose what to do. He was just along for the ride and, if necessary, he would act as a guard.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 10th 2010, 10:59 pm

Serio wasn't exactly sure what the hand nudge meant, but she thought that it meant, 'Hurry up and get what you need, so we can go.' So, as she thought, she hurried up, and grabbed a couple of rats for Bartimaeus, since hunting was more accostumed for large cats. Serio thought of Bartimaeus as a giant kitty, and since she liked cats and dogs, it didn't bother her too much. She petted his head, and starting walking towards the same location that they had entered. When she reached it, she waited. Behind the nearest large tree, she changed into a lycan, but since she had liked dogs better, she turned into a wolf, hoping that wouldn't make Bartimaeus too angry. Still looking human, she waited for him, and wasn't worry about him taking too long because he was probably right behind her, so she shrugged. At this point, the bone structure in her face had changed, and it was kind of noticeable if the person looked close enough.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 11th 2010, 8:36 pm

Bartimaeus would have raised an eyebrow at the rats, if he had any eyebrows. The nudge was more of a response than anything else since he couldn't speak and if people saw Serio talking to the feline like he was a human they might suspect something. His tail swished behind him as she pat his head and led the way through the crowd. He followed her out of the town once she had gotten what was needed and, once they were far enough away that no one would see him, he stood on his hind legs. As a human, his normal height was large enough at about 6' 2". Now, however, he towered at over 11 feet tall. Had Serio not been accustomed to Bartimaeus, she would have been terribly intimidated. He could already tell the minute changes in her facial structure and snorted. "It would make sense that you would turn into a dog." The corners of his mouth lifted and he winked.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 11th 2010, 9:55 pm

Serio sighed and shook her head. "What exactly do you mean by that? I happen to be more of a dog person, but I can turn into a panther if you want me to." She said as she giggled a little. "Neat thing is, I can do it right here, right now." She said as she started to walk home. "Panthers are beautiful creatures, and they are quite the large beast, but they never cause me anything but trouble. Make nice rugs." She said in a joking voice. She wasn't much into animal furs. Didn't own before, doesn't own one now, doesn't plan on owning one ever. Serio liked Bartimaeus. Sadly, she couldn't read his mind to see what he was thinjking so far, but in all reality, she really didn't care. As it seemed, the sky grew slightly more cloudy. "Hope it rains. I love rain." Serio said. "Though I don't think that it will, seeing as how it only got slightly cloudy. The sun was shining brighter, and as the clouds passed by, the day seemed to be prettier than it had been before.

((Sorry I didn't say anything on YIM. I close out of it right as thw indow popped up. Also, this topic has totally changed from the topic of the Berserker Armor, so do you think we should start a different topic, or just continue this one?))
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 13th 2010, 6:48 pm

OOC: Sorry, midterms have been quite the bitch. And nah we might as well just leave it here.

IC: "It was a joke, Serio. You do look rather fetching with the canine accents though." He chuckled. "I'm most likely the only panther you know and have yet to cause any trouble for you. And try to make me into a rug and see what happens." He cracked his neck and sniffed the air. "No, rain is not in today's forecast, but it is a simple trick to make it do so if you would like me to." The corners of his mouth lifted in a grin. "I can't control the weather completely, but something simple like a thunderstorm is definitely something within the range of my abilities." All he really needed to do was reverse the poles within the ground so that electrons would gather at specific points and connect into bolts of lightning. The rain would come with the imbalance of polarity.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 17th 2010, 10:38 pm

Serio blushed at that comment. "I know you were joking about it. Just giving yoou a hard time." She smiled, and continued walking home. "I would like it very much if you could make it rain, but not too hard, and not too soft. If you can control that part of it?" Serio asked. She loved the rain, but one thing that was very embarassing about her love of rain was that she danced in the rain to nothing except the songs in her head. She didn't understand why he was being so nice to her. "So I have a question for you, if I may." She asked. "Why are you being so nice to me? We only met yesterday." Serio said. She felt awkward about asking. "Most people would shun me after they noticed, or I told them, that I was a shapeshifter. Why have you not yet?" She felt curious, and just didn't understand was all.

OOC: It's fine, I understand. I have semester finals and I might be busy "studying." Yeah, studying... Nah... But I just haven't been on lately. Sorry. And I agree, I don't really feel like starting a tnew topic either.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 18th 2010, 9:17 pm

OOC: Lol laziness ftw

IC: "Certainly. One moment please." He stopped walking and closed his eyes for a minute. Everything was still. Suddenly, Serio would feel her heart stop for a very slight second as the electric impulses of her pericardium were scrambled by the sudden reverse in polarity. He opened his eyes and looked skyward. "The rain should arrive any moment now." His eyes drifted back downwards and caught her gaze. "I could ask the same of you. It was you who attempted to heal me when you knew that I was capable of killing you. It was you who stayed by my side as I fell unconscious. And it was you who took me into your home. You are the one who is showing all of the kindness, I am merely repaying it." He smiled, his sharp canines glinting in the sun. "Besides, I enjoy the company of a shapeshifter, albeit one who I fail to understand." As he spoke these last words, a crystaline raindrop fell from the sky onto his nose and as he looked up, the heavens opened and it began to pour. The light rumbling of thunder could be heard in the distance.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 18th 2010, 9:46 pm

She looked at him curiously. Serio wasn't sure how long that would last. "I, indeed, knew that you were very capable of killing me, but the thing is, you didn't." She said as she smelled the rain. It was different. The rain didn't smell like rain, but she didn't much care. It was rain nonetheless. She hugged Bartimaeus. "Thank you for making it rain." Serio said. After she said that, it registered to her that she had hugged him, and was a little embarassed, but she wasn't in much of the caring-about-that-kind-of-stuff mood. Serio decided that she was going to stay calm on the rest of the way home. "We should be home in a few minutes." She looked at the tracks from before, which were being to be washed away by the drops of rain. "So, why can't you understand me? What all is there that is so confusing about me?" Serio asked, wondering what he was not understanding about her.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 18th 2010, 9:54 pm

He was a tad taken aback by the hug, not only because it had never happened to him before, but it was also because she was hugging a gigantic feline. People stayed away from him in his human form, but the fact that she was hugging him like that surprised him. But, nevertheless, he returned her hug and smiled. "Certainly." Bartimaeus then nodded at her question. "I can't figure people out to begin with. Being separated from humanity for hundreds of years would do that to you. Emotions are easy to read, thoughts are not. And you confuse me because I cannot understand what you think and when you think it. The fact that you can change your form at will does nothing to alleviate this lack of understanding of mine." His head swiveled toward a noise he heard in the forest, but it turned out to be nothing important. He snorted. "At times I cannot comprehend my own thoughts or why I would think them. How could I begin to understand others when I cannot understand myself?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 18th 2010, 10:11 pm

"So you've been trying to read my thoughts?" She asked in a very curious way. "Now why would you want to do that?" She giggled. Serio smiled. "Well, emotions are always easy to read, but mine aren't, well, from what others have told me. I just have been having a hard time reading your emotions. What are you really feeling right now?" She asked him. "Well, besides wet... Because that is what I am feeling." She giggled again. She hadn't laughed this much since she was back home. Her smile wilted to a straight line across her face. Up ahead was the house, though it wasn't in sight range for most, Serio could sense it there. "Wow, it took a shorter amount of time to get home than it took to get to town." She said. "I don't think that there is much more area to walk until we get home. You hungry for anything?" She asked, hoping that she might be able to make him something, though she knew that he was a hunter, and he would probably go hunt down his food, rather than her make it. Serio was fine with that, and if that 's what he prefered, then that was fine.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 19th 2010, 9:54 pm

"Not particularly, no. I just have trouble reading you. If I could read your mind then I wouldn't find you very interesting 'cuz I would know how your mind works. I just don't know how you tick." He smiled. "Yours are very easy to read. As are everyone's, for me. With such a sharp nose, every change in emotion comes with a change in horomones and those are easy to smell." He laughed. "I'm feeling very content. Happy. Curious. And a bit anxious." He shrugged. "I do not eat much, and what I do eat normally consists of human blood but that's every month or so and I have had my fill for the moment. If I feel peckish then I will hunt, but now I only eat for taste rather than substance. I lacked such a variety of cuisine when I lived with-" The names of the two witch doctors were nigh unpronounceable and so they cannot be spelled out. "They fed me mostly mushrooms and lichens." He looked to her. "Shall I hunt something that you can then prepare or did you have something in mind?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 19th 2010, 10:37 pm

Serio's eyes widened. If he can read my emotions, then... Her thought stopped. She couldn't finish thinking about it. She then decided to ask another question. "Well, if my emotions are easy to read, how come you can not read me?" She wasn't exactly sure what it meant when he said he couldn't read her. "Do you have anything on your mind that you'd be willing to eat if I made something? And if so, what? If not, then we'll think of something together." Serio said. She didn't have much experiance with very many animals, though she cooked the usual things that she ate such as fish, seafood, beef and pork, also fruits and vegetables. She wasn't a very picky eater with those things, but never really had wild animals as food. "I'll try anything once." She said speaking her motto. Serio hoped to learn more about Bartimaeus in every aspect. What he ate, things he did, habits he had, and such. She hoped that wouldn't make her into a stalker, but oh well if it did.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 20th 2010, 5:12 pm

He raised an eyebrow, or at least the semblance of one. "Emotions are not personality. Just because I know how you feel doesn't mean I know how you will act. Like when you decided to stay by my side and heal me yesterday- I could smell your fear, but your curiosity pervaded over the primal terror of knowing that I am the top of the food chain. Emotions do not a person make." He cracked his neck. "One moment please." He turned his head to the right holding a paw out toward a deer which did not notice him. After a few moments, the deer fell down to the ground, dead. Bartimaeus padded over and slung it over his shoulder, only to return to Serio. "You don't even need to cook, considering you're a lycan. Raw meat shouldn't be a problem, unless you're skittish about it." He noticed her look. "I stole its air." He shrugged. "I control quite a few elements, some of which only I have dominion over. Oxygen is one of them."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 20th 2010, 5:35 pm

"Ok first off, I wasn't really scared of you, I was more content. Second, I knew, somehow, that you wouldn't really hate or dislike me that much." Serio said. "But I am lycan, and I am not really skittish about raw meat, I just have never eaten before, so I'm not sure how it will taste." She said. She thought about the way he talked. Definitely sounded like the old books she used to read. "So how long have you been around exactly? Just curious is all." She said. She couldn't help it. When she was curious, she'd ask. "Ok, new rule. If I ask you a qustion, you ask me one if you want to. How does that sound?" She asked with quite a grin on her facce. "But yes, I am hungry, and I won't dirty any pans for cooking. You'll have to teach me how to hunt or something cool like that." She said. "But do you really think it's fair stealing away a creature's oxygen. I mean, it is quick, but to me, that's cruel." Serio said with a slight sigh. "Well, whatever your technique, let it be your own." She said with a slight giggle.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 20th 2010, 6:14 pm

He barked out a short laugh. "Perhaps. But fear was definitely there. And it doesn't taste like anything. I merely enjoy the taste of blood." He changed himself back into human form but kept his ears and tail. The deer didn't seem to weigh him down at all though. "I am almost three hundred years old. Precisely, I am 296 years, 127 days of age, thanks to this curse of mine." He chuckled. "I am perfectly fine with answering questions about myself. I would rather not ask because I expect that if you have something important to tell me regarding yourself then you will tell me. However, I am curious- how old are you?" Bartimaeus then looked at the deer carcass on his shoulder. "It is not cruel. The deer faints before it realizes what is happening. It would be more cruel to cause it the pain and fear when it realizes that it is dying." He smiled. "I would be happy to teach you, if you would like."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 20th 2010, 6:25 pm

"Well, how old do I look? We'll play a guessing game. I'll tell you if you are close or not." She said. "But then here's another question. Do you like being alive this long, or not? I, myself would hate it because all my loved ones around me would die, and I wouldn't, but to tell the truth. Not to sound weird or anything, and I mean this in a friendly manner, you are my only loved around here. My age stops, well slows really, when I find a soul mate, and at one point in time, I thought I did. My 'soul mate' well, pointed me out as a circus freak." She said with a sigh. "But eh. Oh well. I'll know when I find him." She said. "Know what I can't believe? It doesn't feel like it's only been less than twenty-four hours since we met. We became friends quick." She said with an ear to ear smile. Then she looked at the deer, and looked ahead. "Home- ahead!" She shouted while pointing forward. "Are we eating this in my house? I'll make sure to clean up afterwards then." Serio said.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 20th 2010, 6:49 pm

He laughed. "I am not sure. Perhaps... twenty three or so? It's not very fair if you can change your appearance on command." He shook his head. "I do not mind, believe it or not. I have never had any friends or loved ones before you as well because no one has ever gotten that close to me." His heart fell in empathy for the shapeshifter. "I... I am sorry. I did not realize that the man you were in love with was the one who..." He shook his head. When he empathized, he really felt exactly what the other person was feeling because the same horomones acted through him when they smelled them. "I believe that our friendship is fate. I see no other reason that you and I would have met under such strange circumstances." He smiled back at her and shifted the deer's weight. "I could just cut the meat right here and now if you'd like, and freeze its blood for consumption inside your domicile. What say you?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 21st 2010, 7:34 pm

"Well, the thing about me changing on demand is that I can only live as long as the being. So say if I were to change into a house fly. I'd only live for fourteen days. If I were to change into a dog, I live close to twelve or more years." Serio explained. "But I never have eaten raw meat before, so I am just a little weary about eating it now. And plus, if we did eat it out here, I wouldn't have to worry about dirting any dishes." She said as she laughed a little. "But let's wait until we get closer to home." She said. Serio walked with a grin on her face. She was gonna play a trick on Bartimaeus, but she decided not to. She nodded. "Well, there's the house." She stopped walking, and sat on the ground. "So how does this work?" She asked Bartimaeus. She watched the wind rustle the grass and the trees. She didn't know what to do. She sat there, and starting looking at the ground. Serio then looked at Bartimaeus. "I'm sorry if I am acting weird. I also haven't had many friends before." Serio said.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 21st 2010, 8:47 pm

He listened, interested. "Fascinating. If it's fine with you, I would like to examine you more closely later in the day." Bartimaeus was somewhat of a biology freak, and the fact that her cells could do such a thing fascinated him to no end. "Very well." He kept walking and waited for her to stop at which point he lay the deer on the ground and used a nail to cut the skin of the animal from the tip of its nose to the base of its tail along its spine. "If you are squeamish in any way, I would advise not watching this." He reached in and grabbed a vertebrae, violently ripping its skeleton from its skin without disturbing any of the meat, just as one would do when removing a tablecloth with the dishes still on the table. He held his hands above the carcass and caused all of the blood within the dead animal to rush to his palms where it froze solid into two large spheres. He lay these spheres on the ground beside him and grabbed hold of a flank, holding it out to Serio. "Here you are. Seeing as you would rather it not be raw, allow me." The meat sizzled within his hand and quickly became an appetizing brown. "It is quite alright. I normally do not act like this myself. It just seems appropriate when interacting with you." He smiled.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 26th 2010, 7:48 pm

Serio giggled. "depends on what kind of examining you want to do. But it's alright with me." She said. "And watching you clean the deer won't both me. I'm a little different than most, that way." Then, as Bartimaeus cleaned the deer, she watched his actions intently, wondering how he moved so fast. Serio couldn't wait to try out her new body and motions. She realized her hearing was different and better because of all the sounds she had been hearing. When she could smell a strange stink from miles away, she knew her scent increased as well. She took the flank from Bartimaeus's hand. "Thank you, but would you mind me trying a piece of raw meat? I just want to know what it tastes like." Serio asked as she bit into the meat that was already in her hand. She chewed it vigorously just in case he said that he didn't mind. "And also, why did you save the blood, if you don't mind me asking?"
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 27th 2010, 2:11 pm

He laughed. "Do not worry, I shan't disect you if that's what you're afraid of. I would just like to inspect the full capabilities fo your cells." He nodded and handed her another small sliver of meat, raw this time. "Of course. I merely assumed that you would be interested in eating it cooked." Bartimaeus cocked his head and looked at her motions. She already acted more feral and her motions seemed similar to his. "Hm. I don't think I will have to teach you much about the instincts of lycanthropes. You seem to have it down pat so far." He shrugged and the spheres rose off the ground and floated around his head. "Because I like to savor it and the ice keeps it perfect until I decide it's time for its consumption. I made two because I thought you might like one as well."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 27th 2010, 8:17 pm

Serio shifted her eyes from left to right quickly. "I'm not afraid of anything, and I figured that you wouldn't disect me. I thought you'd take a sample of cells, or some science thingy that I'd want to see." She said, as she was the curious to see what her cells could do too. "Also, I'm not sure how to change into a 'were-creature' exactly. I'm actually kind of nervous about that part..." Serio said. Then she took the raw meat, and looked at it a little. Then from the position it was in, she moved it to her lips, and inside her mouth. She at first didn't like it, but she decided to give it a try. From one side of her mouth to the other, she chewed it. Then swallowed it. "That wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It was actually good." She said with a smile on her face. "Also, I'd try some, but if I don't like it, you'll have to drink it, seeing as how I don't like wasting things." Serio said. "Thank you for everything these last two days."
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next