Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya)

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya)

Post by Hei December 21st 2009, 9:51 pm

"Magic... impressive." He let out a short laugh. "I, dear shapeshifter, am no dog." His rolled over on his stomach and supported his chin on crossed arms. "I am a special type of lycan; a werepanther. Many misnomers come from the word werewolf- were means man. And there are many different animals that can pass the curse of so-called 'lycanthropy', wolves being only one of them." He shook his head, his eyes meeting hers. "No, I haven't. Cursed beings have no place among humans." At her question of lycanthropy, his eyes narrowed a bit and he sat up, looking at the floor. "While I am fully aware that you can easily become a lycan, you must know something; it is a curse, and only a curse. You at least can change your form and fit into society. I, on the other hand, cannot hide my predatory nature. I'm not sure you know what it's like to want to kill everyone you meet, to leave wholesale slaughter and feast on the remnants." He gave Serio a wry smile, but he did not look her in the eye. "It's nice to be accepted, for a change."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male
Number of posts : 386
Interests : Cat naps

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya)

Post by Serio Katsuya December 21st 2009, 10:13 pm

Serio sat up too. "I apologize." She felt bad, but at least she was informed better. "Thanks for informing me about this. So, a werepanther? That's pretty cool." She said. Serio nodded as he talked, telling her about everything. "I can be anything I want to, for as long as I want to, therefore, being a shapeshifter can be handy, but I wouldn't think of being a lycanthrope as a curse. I see it more as something that makes you unique. You're something special. A kind soul, but do you want to kill me?" Serio asked, very worried like. It wasn't the fact that she could become his next kill, but more so that a friend would kill her. If that is something he wanted to do, she'd willingly except it, but she was a bit too terrified. Holding it back the best she could, Serio managed to choke out some more words. "Just to let you know though. I am not afraid of you. That is why you are here, and also I felt the need to repay you for saving me. Also, I am not a normal person from the rest of society. I like unique beings, human or not." She said, with a smile on her face.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 124
Interests : Reading, drawing, listening to music, writing music and poetry

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://mypace.com/serio_katsuya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 22nd 2009, 12:06 pm

He barked out a laugh. "Cool. Sure." Bartimaeus waited for her to finish before answering. "You do not smell like you are human. You do, however, smell afraid of me, so don't try to feed me that line." He smiled and looked up at her. "No, my bloodlust only extends to humans, which you obviously are not. Had you actually been human, I would have torn you to pieces when you healed me after I had found the armor. You have nothing to fear from me." He cocked his head and looked at her quizzically. "But I have a question as to your abilities. Are you restricted to size when you shapeshift? I mean, can you transform yourself into something much larger than you are, or are you limited to something your size or smaller?"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya December 22nd 2009, 6:59 pm

Serio smiled at him. "I am not human, but that is my main state, though I can be anything I want. Yes, I do have restrictions about what I can and cannot be. I cannot be anything more than five times my weight. So, being about a hundred punds, well as of the last time I checked, I can't go beyond the weight limit of about five hundred pounds, but I also can't go anything smalled than a mouse... So my always wanting to be a dragonfly will never happen." Serio said with a fake pout. She giggled then. She looked around thinking of something else to ask, hoping not to strike a sore spot. Serio hoped that she had made a new friend today. Then she thought f something else to ask. "What do I smell like?" She had asked first, because Bartimaeus said she didn't smell human. She started to smell her arm. "I don't smell like anything really..." Serio shook her head, still wondering. Then she relaxed her arm, placing it across her now crossed legs, and waited for an answer.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2500/2500The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2500/2500)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2000/2000The Search for the Berserker Armor (Serio Katsuya) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 22nd 2009, 7:43 pm

He nodded, absorbing the information as it came to him. "That's quite interesting." He cocked his head to the other side this time. "Your scent... It's difficult to explain. I cannot discern what you smell like." He leaned in closer and sniffed about an inch from her neck before leaning back, thinking. "Earth. That's what the most overpowering aroma about you. I can also smell some human, canine... a small bit of flora. Miniscule traces of about a thousand others as well." He smiled and looked down at the ground. "You smell very nice, actually. I don't have much of a reason to use my nose because I don't need to breathe, but you give me a reason to want to." He laughed. "It's my semblance of a compliment. I apologize, I'm not used to being relaxed..."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya December 22nd 2009, 10:50 pm

Serio smiled. "And yeah, I can be over a thousand or more different things. It's pretty cool at times." Serio said. "Well, then I am glad that you feel relaxed. I have no need of killing you, and no intentions of it either." She explained to him. "I think that you and I will get along just fine." Serio said with a smirk. Her thoughts changing. "But I need to go into a nearby town tomorrow to pick up some supplies, so if you want, you can come too. I'll even change so that if anyone decides to cause a problem, they have two to deal with, but that's just me." Serio said, wondering if he'd join her. "You don't have to come, if you decide not to, but I need to go." Serio said. She then stretched out her back, popping her back in a few places. "That felt nice." She giggled. And then, waited for an answer. "Also, before you decide. If we left early enough, we wouldn't have to deal with the large groups, and could get in, get what was needed, and come home again. Then have the rest of the day for whatever we pleased." Serio also threw in. Then she sat calmly, awaiting his decision.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 23rd 2009, 2:01 pm

He let out another short laugh. "It's not as if you could kill me, anyway." He stuck his tongue out at her. Bartimaeus wasn't used to... what was the word? Friends. That's right. It had been a few centuries since he had one of those. "It would be my pleasure to accompany you to town. I never have much of a reason to go there anyway." He smiled. "Besides, I enjoy your company. And heaven knows you need someone to keep you out of trouble." He stood and stretched, yawning impossibly wide. "I wonder why I yawn... I don't sleep anyway." He shrugged. "What would the 'whatever we pleased' entail? There's not much that a lycanthrope and a shapeshifter can do together." He didn't have much of an idea of what would be fun, either, but he didn't voice it out loud. Being out of society for a few centuries really warped your sociability quite a bit.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya December 24th 2009, 6:04 pm

"Just because you have that neato armor, doesn't mean anything, buddy. I have done my research on most, if not all, races and everything about them." She said, with a smirk on her face. "I sure do love reading." Serio giggled at his response. "Well, I'm not much of a trouble maker, since I don't really have any friends, besides you." She smiled, at his next response. "Well, we could talk, or just hang out and watch a movie, or something like that." Serio wasn't exactly sure what they would do otherwise. "And just because I'm a shapshifter, doesn't mean anything..." She said with a pouty body expression. "But anyway," she said, "I am going to turn in early tonight. Sorry to cut this short. I'm waking up before dawn, so if you want to do something until then, you can use my t.v. and videos, or whatever you find around the house, unless you want to settle in first." Serio smiled at him, hoping he didn't mind if she went to sleep early, in order to get into town early without much of a problem.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 24th 2009, 10:25 pm

He laughed again. "Then you should know better than anyone that I am capable of quite a bit. And I also enjoy reading." He frowned a bit. "I meant no offense, I just meant that I do not necessarily have a grasp on what is 'fun'." He made quotations in the air with his fingers. "I also have no problems with you going to sleep early. Do not worry about what I shall do for entertainment; I've made it for decades without your newfangled technological advances, and I will continue doing just fine. It gives me time to reflect and meditate." He cocked his head at her. "I do have one question before you turn in... what is this moo-vee of which you speak? I'm not quite sure that I have ever heard that term before." He stretched again and sat down, cross-legged. "In any case, sleep well Serio. And sweet dreams."
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya December 24th 2009, 10:35 pm

Serio giggled. "I didn't take offense to anything. I'm just giving you a hard time." Serio smiled a little. "If you do decide to watch a movie, there's a stack on the floor over there." She pointed in the direction of the tv and the movies. "They are discs, so the shiny side without any graphics, goes face down. And I'm sure you can handle the rest." Serio said with a smile. "See you in the morning then, Bartimaeus. And thank you." She turned in the direction of her room, and headed off to bed. She changed into something more suitable for sleeping, and went and washed herself up in the basin, in her room. She then laid in bed, and began to think. Lycanthropian. Hm? That's pretty cool. I can be one, but I see what he means by a curse. Being a shapeshifter is a curse too. I don't really like it. People think it's awesome. The only it's good for is distracting enemies. Serio sighed, and rolled onto her left side, the way she always slept. After a good ten minutes, she drifted off into sleep. Her dream consisted about the day she just experiance, and the later days to come. Though, the dreams weren't like she was psychic, it was just what could happen.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei December 25th 2009, 9:55 pm

He stuck his tongue out at her before turning his head and seeing a pile of plastic boxes. "Very well. I honestly doubt that I will make use of them but thank you anyway." He was left alone to his thoughts as she went to sleep. He was used to being alone but for some reason he found that he actually missed Serio's company. Strange. He shrugged it off and closed his eyes, the energies in his body swirling around him. Bartimaeus found it hard to concentrate, though, as the events from the day would not leave his mind. So, he reflected. It wasn't until about 2 in the morning that he was finished, but once he was done he felt... happy. Which was also strange. Ah, well. Might as well see if he could figure out the contraption attached to Serio's TV. Whatever that was. He tinkered around with the remote and was eventually reduced to chewing on it, which turned the contraption on. So he continued to do so, sitting on all fours, watching reruns with a remote hanging out of his mouth.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 3rd 2010, 10:05 pm

Serio tossed and turned, and her dreams were strange. She found herself not able to sleep well, so about four in the morning, she stood up from her bed and went into the kitchen. She reached for a glass from the cupboard, and turned around, noticing the television was on. She drank from her glass, and when she finished it, she walked over to Bartimaeus. Serio giggled when she noticed Batrimaeus was chewing on the remote, and sitting like a dog on the floor. "You know if you that close to the TV, it could wreck your eyes, right?" She giggled a little"Why exactly are you chewing on the remote?" She asked him. She wondered what he had done before deciding to chew on the remote, but whatever he did most likely was worth his time. She giggled again, and took the remote from his mouth, using only two fingers to remove it, so she wouldn't get drool on her hand. Serio wiped it off then, and set it next to the TV. "I couldn't sleep, so I've decided to join you." She then said.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 4th 2010, 7:14 pm

"Awh goo whak awh whank." When she took the remote from him, he licked his lips like a cat would. "Firstly, my eyes regenerate faster than they would take damage from this contraption. Secondly, I was chewing on that 'remote' as you called it because I couldn't understand what the buttons were for... So I found that chewing it worked just as well." When he sat like this, it was very uncomfortable for him unless he released his tail, so it swayed behind him as he turned his attention back to the box in front of him. "I don't understand what exactly I should be seeing though... It merely looks like an erratic conglomerate of red, green, and blue cells." He got up and stretched, the cracks reverberating off of the walls of Serio's home. "Ah well, it was entertaining. If only because I fed off of the static electricity that this appliance released." If Serio looked closely, she could see small sparks running along the black streaks in his arms and chest. "You are weclome to do whatever you wish. It is your house after all." With that, he strode over and sat next to her, his head cocked to a side as he continued to watch the television.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 4th 2010, 8:30 pm

"I see, and you are supposed to be seeing several pictures moving quickly across the screen to make a scene which makes a show." Serio tried to explain. "I don't usually watch TV, so I don't really know what all is on anymore, but in a few hours, we can leave for town. Also, if you need anything, let me know. I will give you money for it or something." Serio said. She smiled and giggled a little at Bartimaeus when he sat next to her. She grabbed his tail, and pinned it down to see if he reacted to way a house cat or dog would. And while doing that, she decided to think about how the day would play out. Food is an order, and now more for two people rather than just one. I think I could get some things for Bartimaeus if he needed anything, and maybe I'll get something nice for myself, maybe not. Then she watched TV too, waiting for a reaction, hoping that she wouldn't get bitten, but if she did, she knew she deserved it.

(A lot on my mind, so I apologize for the short post)
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 4th 2010, 9:46 pm

"I see. And no, thank you. I need no money, I have survived without it for all my life. I appreciate the offer tho-" He stopped abruptly and sat strait up when she grabbed his tail, shivers running down my spine. "I'd... I'd like it if you didn't do that too often. My tail is one of the more sensitive parts of my body." His tail jerked bit, trying to free itself. "No really... stop that." He started to laugh and shudder as she pinned it down, but she wouldn't let go so he poked her in the side so that she would let go. He didn't really like having his tail grabbed because it made him feel weak; it made his body tense up and it overloaded his nerves. So to make her let go, he began to tickle her, laughing as he did so, a purely genuine smile on his face. "Don't make me make you let go!"
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 4th 2010, 10:05 pm

Serio giggled when he started tickling her. She didn't think that he was like that. "Oh, and what if I don't want to let go?" She asked in between laughs. She wasn't sure how long that would last, but she had never had this much fun before. Serio kept holding his tail just gentle enough so that she wouldn't hurt him. Eventually losing her grip on his tail from laughing so hard, Serio tried to push him off so he would stop tickling her, but she could barely keep her hands from her sides to block them from being tickled. Though she enjoyed the new experiance, she didn't like it because it was a sense she'd never experianced before. "Ok, ok. You win. I'll stop!" She said through each laugh again. Crawling to the floor, Serio took in deep breathes. The laughing caused her to laugh out all her air, but she giggled more.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 5th 2010, 7:21 pm

Serio's laughter bolstered his own as he continued his onslaught of tickling. When she conceded to him, though, Bartimaeus stopped abruptly with a triumphant smile on his face. "Damn strait I win!" He sat back on his heels, his tail swishing in the air. "Try not to touch the tail again, hm? It's not exactly the most pleasant experience for me... And if you do for some reason beyond my comprehension decide to grab my tail again then I will just have to show you who's boss." Bartimaeus stuck his tongue out at his new friend. In all seriousness, it was a natural instinct for him to bite or scratch Serio when she did that, but he resisted the urge. He figured it would be a bad move to bite something that had flesh and bone when his jaws were able to shatter rocks, or to attempt to scratch her when his claws could rend metal. In essence, he was a big house cat, albeit one with enormous strength and versatility.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 5th 2010, 7:45 pm

Again, she giggled. "Alright I won't... For now." Serio said as a smile broke the corners of her mouth. She never did understand why she has started to smile more while being around Bartimaeus, but eh. She enjoyed it. Since she'd never had the chance to actually talk to a guy before, she was actually quite nervous. The thought of it sent shivers done her spine. Then she realized that it was about time for them to get going for town. "Well, time to get ready to go to town. I am going to go change, and meet you back out here when I am done." Serio said, as she skipped lightly to her room. Thoughts were flooding her mind, but thankfully they were all positive this time. She quickly got changed into civilian clothes, and pretty much ran back out by Bartimaeus. With a quick turn of her face, she hid the slight blush that grew on her face. Serio couldn't believe how much she had blushed in the last day or so. She giggled, and got a quick glass of water. With backpack on her shoulder, Serio moved for the door. The house slowly moved upwards with a waking groan and a dust cloud spread across the inside of the house. "I'm working on that." She said.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 5th 2010, 8:06 pm

He smiled back and nodded as she left to go change. He sniffed the air and could smell some odd horomones coming from Serio. Confusion was there... A hint of anxiety. Excitement. And something Bartimaeus was unfamiliar with. He shrugged it off, deeming it unimportant. He noticed Serio's blush as she returned but he didn't say anything to her, as there was no reason. His legs were unsteady as her house climbed to the surface, but again he said nothing, a small smile lingering on his lips. "I'm sure the real estate agents would have a field day trying to sell this one." It was a bad joke, he knew, but he had nothing better to say. When the rumbling finally stopped, he walked to the front door and opened it, his pupils dilating as the sun glanced off of his eyes. He strode outside and held the door for Serio before stretching as the Berserker armor clanked and shifted to cover his body once more. Only his head remained uncovered.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 5th 2010, 8:33 pm

"I bet they would. I'm not so sure it would get sold though." Serio said back. She responded to his actions by following him outside. Squinting, she had more to say. "No thing I hate about my house is that it's always so dang bright when you come out of it." She said as she placed her hand at her brow line. Serio looked at Bartimaeus now. "To town?" She asked, and as she stood at waited for an answer, Serio finally decided like she needed to get aquainted with his armor. "Also, I'd like to become more familiar with your armor. So either a fight, or some sort of history of it would be good. I have no idea why this struck me now. Something like this only comes along in a very short time. But yeah, then you might be able to learn something about me, if you wanted." Serio said, unsure of what he'd say. Either way, she was happy to have a new friend, and wasn't going to end up by herself... again.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 5th 2010, 9:10 pm

"Aye. To town." He began to walk away when she asked about his armor at which point he stopped abruptly and turned to look at her. "I know nothing of the armor, just that it is part of me now. And I would not dare fight anyone with it, for fear of the rage overtaking me once again. I would be lost in my own sea of hatred and anger, only to find myself eviscerating anyone and everyone around me." He visibly shuddered. "I would not want to do that." He cleared his throat and looked at the ground. "Please, lead the way to town. I shall folllow you and we may speak more on the way there." As they walked he spoke up again. "I do wish to know more about you, but I'm not sure what to ask. I am unused to being provided with such opportunities. Frankly, I am just not in tune with society as a whole. That is my fault, yes, but there is little I can do about it." He would rather have not thought about the armor, but he wouldn't let that deter him from enjoying his time with his new friend.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 5th 2010, 10:01 pm

"Sorry I brought it up, but curiousity brought me to asking you that question." Serio said as she watched the ground as she started walking into town. "Just ask what ever you would like about me. How I came to changing shape, why I change shape, what all I've changed into. Anything." She smiled a little, and continued to walk towards town. "Also, town isn't that far from here, about two or three miles." She said. She didn't mind the walking, seeing as how she has done it at least three times a week for just seeing what was in town. She looked at the pretty scenery that was around like she always did. "The outside world is beautiful, no matter the weather." She giggled at her own comment. "I love the outdoors. So pretty." She said. Serio tripped over a small rock that hadn't been there before, but must've shown up after a rain. She caught herself, feeling quite off. "That's what happens when I do not get enough sleep..." She said with a sigh.
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 6th 2010, 2:20 pm

"It's fine." He sighed and lengthened his stride, the armor clanking as he went. His ear twitched. "You mean... you weren't born a shapeshifter?" He paused. "Well, have you ever become a lycan before?" He also didn't mind walking as he was rather used to doing so. The scenery didn't come close to par with the forest where he had lived for two hundred years, but it was nice all the same. Probably because he was happy for once. "I would agree. Ah... excuse me. I find that I attract less attention as a panther, believe it or not." It was a fluid transition, walking from two legs to four as his knees reversed themselves. His body cracked and squelched as he changed, but he seemed rather unaffected. The armor in this state retracted itself from his entire body, resting as a single metal plate across his chest which few people would notice unless they were looking for it. He was still rather large, however, and if he were standing on his hind legs he would tower above Serio. His shoulders came up to her chest, as it were. His voice was a bit more gravelly, but he could still speak in this form. "Just pretend I am a... companion. A pet, perhaps. I care not." People were more accustomed to seeing animals in town- none as big as he, perhaps- rather than large men wearing black armor and covered in scars. At least he wouldn't attract as much attention this way.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Serio Katsuya January 6th 2010, 7:38 pm

Serio smiled at his questions. "I was born with the ability, but it didn't reveal itself right away. It took a little while to show up, and when I found out about it, I left home." Serio said with another sig has she looked at the ground. "And no. I have never turned into a lycan. Never really had a reason too. Usually there's a reason besides just wanting to." She said as she looked at Bartimaeus. "But not that I have a friend that is a lycan, I might want to turn into one, seeing as how I want a tail and cute ears now." Serio smiled as she said that. He nudged his side after he changed. "I'll consider you my companion, but no one else has to know that. I'm sure they'll assume that you are my pet, but you're not. We both know that." She said. "Would you want me to turn into a lycan? I can if you want me to, but right now, I'm gonna stay human for general purposes." She said. "I would like to see what is it like. Also, being a shapeshifter isn't all it's made out to be. Just because I can be pretty much anything I want to, doesn't mean I like it. I was offered to be given a job as the town freak where I used to live." She said. "Pretty pathetic if you ask me."
Serio Katsuya
Serio Katsuya
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hei January 6th 2010, 9:35 pm

He nodded, fur bristling. "I was just wondering if you knew what it was like." If he could have blushed, he would have. "I wouldn't consider my ears and tail cute but whatever you say... And I realize that I'm not your pet, you should be so lucky to get one such as me." He stuck his tongue out at her, which looked more intimidating than playful because he couldn't display facial expressions. "I would like to teach you the correct ways to move as a lycan, though... you are much too loud. You would wake the dead." He gave a small chuckle, but when she continued to tell him about her job offer he turned serious. "There is nothing about you that is pathetic. And were I given the chance, I would have made the one to offer you that job wish they had never been born." He bared his teeth. For some reason, that pissed him off more than he cared to admit. He mentally checked himself though- he didn't want the armor taking control of his mind again.
Hei
Hei
Tsurabi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next