Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Evading the Inevitable (open) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Evading the Inevitable (open)

2 posters

Go down

Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty Evading the Inevitable (open)

Post by Jisenki November 7th 2009, 1:33 am

Alone in a deserted town, this Decimation Site, Jisenki sat on a steel frame that was once a large beautiful building. Standing carefully at the edge of the frame was Karilu. In secret, Jisenki had left the school to be alone for a while. Being connected, even having Karilu around was much like being alone. They understood each other perfectly. Jisenki understood Karilu and Karilu understood Jisenki. The days recently had been rough and at no point had Jisenki ever had to struggle with something so vague while somehow specific. You're going to die. The words themselves scared Jisenki to no end and made him think. Strange things have been happening lately but he wasn't sure what was causing them. He was told by a fortune teller that soon he would die. Normally, the statement of "you're going to die" wouldn't be such a bad thing. Everyone dies eventually. However, the word "soon" made things more difficult. Soon kept Jisenki on his toes. Would he die in a minute, in an hour, in a day, in a month, or in years? Each day was more precious than the last.

Left alone. Jisenki somehow felt alone even though people and Karilu have always been around. He couldn't really talk to anyone. He didn't want to talk was more like it. How would the school react to such news. Your Head Warrior will die anytime soon due to unknown causes. Your school will be unguarded. Your lives, no longer safe. An apprentice. Jisenki wanted an apprentice to pass his skills onto in case something happened to him. Who could there be?

Jisenki. How have things been for you lately. Although we are connected, I cannot feel everything that you feel in the same way. How have those dreams been going along...or should I say, the nightmares?

Yes, there were nightmares as well. A few days prior to Jisenki coming here, weird dreams and creepy hallucinations have been occurring. Specifically Jisenki. The sole recipient. In a previous occurrence, Jisenki was alone in bed after training. He was annoyed with himself. His form was bad compared to other days. The day was already going downhill. The time to rest. He lay there in bed fast asleep, that is, until he heard voices calling out to him. Jisenki. Jisenki. Jisenki. Decimation. Site. Visit. Visit. Death. You...Will...Die. Suddenly, Jisenki's Form Changer fell over. At that point, Karilu woke up due to the sound of it fall. The room was cold. Karilu had an explanation for the sword falling and the cold air though. The sword falling could be gravity merely working on earth as it does so often. The sword may have simply slid from a lack of careful placement. The cold air could have been due to Jisenki losing control of his tsukara control for a moment as it reacted to his emotions of fear. Don't fear anything. Fear is an illusion. Your imagination creates these illusions. Be rational and you'll be fine. These were words of Karilu to Jisenki. Easy to say. Hard to do. These were just one of the many things that have recently been happening to Jisenki. Something was happening.

One of Jisenki's worst nightmares, or hallucinations, continues to scare him. Jisenki is wide awake when he somehow walks through a door only to find himself on the water. There is no ice below him to stand on. Just his feet. Just the water. Wind blows heavily and swords pierce the head of Jisenki at blinding speeds that are too fast to react to. Jisenki doesn't die. Chains bind Jisenki to the walls are bloody wall, carved in unknown characters. His arms are sliced off clean by a large scythe. Laughs can be heard at this point and Jisenki's Soshi No Manako activates on its own. The water below him turns dark red. Blood red. His blood. Not from the arms. Not from the head. From the eyes and neck. Jisenki is 15 again and can remember his best friends being killed. He's reliving the scenes, one after another. He now watches himself in those scenes being killed instead of his friends. He feels death but won't die. He must wait for it. Virtually, immortality with infinite, endless pain. This equals: endless torment and pain.

Alone in a deserted town, this Decimation Site, Jisenki sat on a steel frame that was once a large beautiful building. Standing carefully at the edge of the frame was Karilu. "Jisenki, how will you dodge death itself?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty Re: Evading the Inevitable (open)

Post by Kisuke November 9th 2009, 11:00 pm

Kisuke appeared, not wearing a mask and not trying to hide anything at all. He stood next to Jisenki as he sat with his creature. At this point, Jisenki was no longer alone. The wind blew strong for a moment, partially because of Kisuke's thoughts. For some reason, for some strange reason, the tsukara nearby led Kisuke here. At this place, here, was a blue haired warrior with amounts of Tsukara rivaling Kisuke's own. He seemed to good in nature. Something wasn't completely right. Not everyone in the world had such a high level of tsukara. This could mean only one thing.

"Let me ask you...Are you the Head Warrior? My name is...Kisuke."

Kisuke never made eye contact with Jisenki nor with his creature. At this point, there was no need to. He simply wanted to see the reaction of the man beside him. Intentionally, Kisuke increased the power levels of his tsukara, causing a small gust of wind to stir up. This was not to show off or anything, but instead, this was a way to let the assumed Head Warrior guess who he was. The truth was that Kisuke no longer felt the need to hide anything. Things were going well at this point and Suzaku was planning on making a move. Even if the Head Warrior himself knew the plans, the appearance of the clothes, the name of the leader, and even the identity of the leader himself, Kisuke figured that it would not matter. The season had come for the Eterna Beasts to be captured. Kisuke wanted to capture Zero and get revenge for what had happened to him before. Call him cocky for this. He wasn't. Kisuke had plans. He understood that Jisenki most likely wouldn't kill him on this day. Virtually, he was alone. In a one-on-one fight, the match could be equal. Jisenki could win. Kisuke could win. What was the point? If Kisuke won, he had information to gain. He had the Head Warrior, and more so, control of the school. If Jisenki were to win, he'd have the leader, but he'd learn nothing. He wouldn't gain any knowledge. Suzaku would still move on their own.

Overall, Sentou Gakuin and Suzaku were structured quite different in Kisuke's mind as though they were buildings. For Sentou Gakuin, the Head Warrior was the pillar that held things together. Destroy, eliminate, or simply get rid of this pillar, and the whole building's foundation crumbles upon itself. Suzaku, however, was like a small building made by multiple structures. You could take out what appears to be the best and strongest, but the entire building won't crumble. This building was made to last and made to support itself even without the main foundation intact.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 10th 2009, 8:23 pm

The tsukara levels of the man began to arise. Karilu looked over at him and his eyes changed just a bit, allowing him to see the aura within the man's tsukara. Negative. Malicious. Plainly put, evil. "Yes actually, Kisuke. I am the Head Warrior. I suppose you are the Suzaku leader right? Why are you here?" Jisenki wondered why on this day of all days would the leader of Suzaku himself appear. There wasn't a doubt in his mind that this man was the real Suzaku Leader and not just some fraud. The metal Jisenki sat upon clanked a little as he stood to his feet. Karilu didn't move. He knew that Jisenki wasn't about to fight. Jisenki immediately learned something from the beginning of the encounter. Kisuke was bold. In no way did he seem to fear any type of strength. In no way did he doubt his own abilities. Jisenki couldn't say the same for himself at this point. Perhaps it was due to his mind's clouded state at this point from the message of foreseen death, but he could feel that Kisuke's strength and tsukara level was slightly higher than his own, even with his excessive and constant training.

Why exactly was Kisuke here though? Was it to fight? To intimidate Jisenki? Was it to kill him at this point!? An Ambush perhaps? Jisenki and Karilu sensed no others around. The Soshi No Manako activated as Jisenki turned his head. At a quick glance, he couldn't trace any other tsukara signals. Karilu could see no other aura levels nearby. Unexplained mysteries.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue63/100Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke November 13th 2009, 5:53 pm

Kisuke looked directly into Jisenki's eyes. At this specific moment in time he had finally been able to meet the Head Warrior. Now the two were introduced with nothing attached. There was no downside to this encounter. There was no true benefit. There was only the act of the two meeting to talk to each other. He stood with Jisenki, not as a friend or ally, but as another person. "In the next few days, things will begin to change. The time has come when the most powerful beasts known to mankind, The Eterna Beasts, will reveal themselves and be available to us...to capture. As you could imagine, I want to destroy Sentou Gakuin. Likewise, you probably want to get rid of Suzaku. In all fairness, I've decided to confront you directly and tell you that Suzaku will be hunting the Eterna Beast. Also, we will use them to destroy Sentou Gakuin if we manage to get our hands on them. I expect that you will attempt to do the same thing, right?"

Kisuke looked down. The ground from that high up looked just like nothing important. It was merely dirt and scrap metal. It was expected though. This was, afterall, a Decimation Site. He looked at Jisenki and began to stand up. He wasn't really letting Jisenki get a word in. "By the way, there are 7 Beasts total and we already caught some. If I were you, I'd be getting a little worried right now. Yeah. The most powerful creatures known to us. 7 Faina Class creatures with immense power, capable of destroying towns with little effort. Get set. Go." Kisuke jumped down from the metal. Within seconds, it appeared as though the Wind engulfed him completely. He vanished entirely. The message had been delivered, and Kisuke wondered how Jisenki would react to this. He didn't stay around to see, but he could imagine. The race for the Eterna Beast had officially begun.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Evading the Inevitable (open) Left_bar_bleue100/100Evading the Inevitable (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 14th 2009, 8:47 pm

OOC: I gotta go right now, but I'll reply when I get back
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki November 14th 2009, 11:39 pm

Jisenki's eyes had widened slightly. Karilu's eyes opened wide too as Kisuke described what they would be doing with the Eterna Beast. Both of them understood what was going on now. Kisuke vanished. It was too late to request a cease in the search and too late to attack. The only option left was to prepare the school for the chance of a possible attack and to get the more powerful students ready to capture. Karilu already started off towards the school. Jisenki watched him for a moment and thought about Dagomis. This would be the perfect time to have him around. The school could use some more power at this moment. Jisenki followed after Karilu.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down