Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points

Go down

Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points Empty Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points

Post by Jisenki September 19th 2009, 7:02 pm

Name: Tsukara Blast
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Attack Dice
Attack Power: 85
Tsukara Value: 20
Warrior Affinity: N/A
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Benefit: N/A
Description: The user concentrates a light amount of tsukara into their hands and holds it until they get close to their enemy. When this is performed, a quick and forceful blast of tsukara shoots out that is a color based on the elemental affinity or affinities of the user. The attack requires very little overall tsukara, but great tsukara control.

Name: Swift Wall
Range: Close
Dice Usage: Defense Dice
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 10
Description: By simply holding their hands out and building up enough Tsukara, a sturdy wall of tsukara appears to block a single oncoming attack at a time, protecting the user of this technique from harm. Timing is crucial with this technique because this technique appears very quickly and dispels quickly whether it blocks a technique or not.

Name: Tsukara Charge
Range: No Range
Dice Usage: Special Dice
Attack Power: N/A
Tsukara Value: 50
Benefit: Supplementary
Description: The user builds up Tsukara in their body and sends them through all of their nodes in order to allow the tsukara to flow more fluently for a little while. For a short amount of time, all of the user's dice increase by 3 for the next 5 turns.

Name: Demon Mirror
Range: Far
Dice Usage: Counter Dice
Attack Power: X
Tsukara Value: X
Description: The Tsukara in the body in pushed to the hands and arms and then to their nodes. When the time is right, the Tsukara is forcefully expelled and molded to create a type of rubber-esque wall. The wall bounces techniques off of them and gives them a slight push depending on the amount of tsukara used in this technique. X is both the Attack Power and the Tsukara paid.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points Left_bar_bleue63/100Book of Beginnings || 5000 SG Points Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down