Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Procedure for the Technique Book I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Procedure for the Technique Book

Go down

Procedure for the Technique Book Empty Procedure for the Technique Book

Post by Jisenki December 21st 2008, 3:08 pm

The Technique Book is a place where one can go to purchase techniques or scrolls for their characters. Depending on how great the technique is determines the cost of the technique or scroll. When you wish to purchase a technique or a scroll, PM me so that your techniques can be added. Techniques can only be added if you have open slots, and the techniques added also take up slots. Also, keep in mind that your character can't use techniques that have a different warrior type, element, or require a higher ranking than what they have. There are some techniques that require a person to complete missions or a specific mission before they are able to have that technique. When PMing me, just indicate which scroll or technique you want by its name.

Last edited by Jisenki on September 25th 2009, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Procedure for the Technique Book Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Procedure for the Technique Book Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Procedure for the Technique Book Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Procedure for the Technique Book Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Procedure for the Technique Book Left_bar_bleue63/100Procedure for the Technique Book Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Procedure for the Technique Book Empty Re: Procedure for the Technique Book

Post by Jisenki September 25th 2009, 7:51 pm

As an update, some techniques have requirements while others do not, so keep your mind and eyes open for that.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Procedure for the Technique Book Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Procedure for the Technique Book Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Procedure for the Technique Book Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Procedure for the Technique Book Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Procedure for the Technique Book Left_bar_bleue63/100Procedure for the Technique Book Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down