Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Door of Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Door of Rejuvenation

2 posters

Go down

Door of Rejuvenation Empty Door of Rejuvenation

Post by Ixion7 July 4th 2009, 1:28 am

Name: Door of Rejuvenation
Appearance:
Door of Rejuvenation Creepydoor
A large wooden door is created by Rentu that is scratched in various places by the creatures that return through this door. The door is very mysterious because it stands by itself with nothing holding it in place and nothing on either side. However, as time passes the souls of the deceased are recreated within the door and it begins to open, forming a portal that extends beyond time and space. In front of the door, as souls try to return, the door will begin to have hands that appear to be reaching through. The back of the door will still appear as though it is a door that has been shut which creates an illusion of sorts. A purple seal is seen on the door which holds the door together and also provides a lock. When the seal is broken by someone other than Rentu, the door is destroyed. However, if Rentu destroys the seal, the door opens and the souls within manifest themselves into a physical form more commonly known as zombies.
Effects: Only one Door of Rejuvenation can exist on the field at a time. This door can continue to be summoned as long as the user rolls an Item dice to summon it. This door's effects can only be activated by a Spellcaster/Alchemist and this effect only works on Zombie-type creatures. At the cost of 700 Tsukara, this door revives any amount of creatures at full HP equal to the amount of turns that this item was on the field. Because it revives a creature, the creature must have been used in battle prior to this effect activating.
HP: 1000/1000
History: Rentu, being both an Alchemist and a Spellcaster, spent years to perfect a way to bring his loved ones back to life from the dead. After a while, he began to believe that it was hopeless until he discovered that he can transmute creatures better than most people can. As a result, Rentu began experimenting with creatures constantly in order to see what he can do with them. This led to him being able to actually create zombie creatures at will and later, he thought of ways to recreate them using magic and alchemy through what he called the "5th Dimension". This dimension was a portal that coexisted with the past, present, and future at the same in order to recreate, age, and preserve organisms. Because of the dimension's properties, it only worked with creatures with the easiest being zombies since they were both "living" yet always remained "dead" at the same time. From all of his ideas and theories came the Door of Rejuvenation. This Door would allow him to harness the 5th Dimension to his will.
Quantity: 1
Ixion7
Ixion7
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 105

The BattleField
Health Points:
Door of Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Door of Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Door of Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue3100/3400Door of Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (3100/3400)
Experience Points :
Door of Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue0/100Door of Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Door of Rejuvenation Empty Re: Door of Rejuvenation

Post by Dagomis July 4th 2009, 10:23 am

Approved.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Door of Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Door of Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Door of Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Door of Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Door of Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue0/100Door of Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down