Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Shang's Rejuvenation I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Shang's Rejuvenation

Go down

Shang's Rejuvenation Empty Shang's Rejuvenation

Post by artemishiu April 16th 2009, 5:03 pm

Shang slowly plodded into the Red Forest. It was a large place, dense with trees and the shade seemed like a nice place to rest. He was feeling drained, he had recently engaged in battle with his close friend Zaulqs. He had not lost much health for he decided to quit once he had used a large amount of tsukara while not doing much damage to his opponent. What a tiring experience, who knew that Zaulqs could control so many creatures at one time? He wished he had known earlier so that he could've prepared. Oh woe, he didn't seem to be regaining his energy at all. It had already been a couple of days but he was still feeling lightheaded and weak. He decided that the best choice of action was to rest some more in the cool shade of the trees. He had been walking for a while now and he finally came upon a clearing. He looked about him and listened intently. There did not seem to be any sign of danger or at least not within the 100 ft radius of his senses. He decided to lie down there in that clearing. But first, he decided to build a fire. He had collected a few dry branches and some saplings for use. He decided to use some of the energy he had left to cause the saplings to heat up and the friction of rubbing them together created a fire. He smiled, this was a trick that he learned at quite a young age but he had not expected to work as well as it did. Such bittersweet memories of his childhood, they were all quite amusing but were tainted by the remembrance of his mother's death and his rather unhappy life as the prince. But now was not the time to reminisce. the fire had grew quite large now so he grabbed a couple of stones for the use of creating a boundary for the fire. His fire would not go past this boundary so at least he wouldn't get burnt to a crisp. He hoped that the smoke from the fire wouldn't attract too much unwanted attention. He didn't want anyone around at the moment. He checked his surroundings again, having assured that he was safe for the time being, he fell asleep. Hopefully, his teacher would come soon and heal him. But the head doctor would do, too.....
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang's Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Shang's Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang's Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Shang's Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Shang's Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue0/100Shang's Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Shang's Rejuvenation Empty Re: Shang's Rejuvenation

Post by artemishiu April 20th 2009, 9:04 pm

Hey, Dagomis
Weren't you going to heal Shang? If not, I am just going to drop this topic.
artemishiu
artemishiu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 357
Interests : Manga, Table Tennis, Martial Arts, etc.

The BattleField
Health Points:
Shang's Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Shang's Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Shang's Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue4000/4000Shang's Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (4000/4000)
Experience Points :
Shang's Rejuvenation Left_bar_bleue0/100Shang's Rejuvenation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down