Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Team Exercise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Team Exercise

+3
Riko
Xexame
Dagomis
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty Re: Team Exercise

Post by Riko July 2nd 2009, 9:53 pm

Sara who was still in the background out of the opponent's sight decided to watch and see what was going on in order to see who needed help the most. She had already given Rals support through one of her spells and it hadn't worn off yet. She then noticed that Akira seemed to be doing enough. Why does Akira have to be so loud? You'd think that a ninja could be a little quieter. Sara then saw Havoc fighting their target and another warrior that appeared to be stronger than the others. Perhaps this is their leader? She decided to summon her Tsukara cauldron, which would recover all of her allies' Tsukara by 350 whenever they roll an Item dice that is higher than 5. All increases are done at the start of Riko's turn. This also benefits Riko because she gains 350 Tsukara each of turn as long as she doesn't have full Tsukara. Sara finally saw the statues of Havoc and noticed that he might need some help since he is fighting two people at once. She sat on the ground, concentrated, and started to create a small purple orb. "I now cast you into an endless slumber. Sleep now! Prepare for an everlasting sleep in eternity". With Sara's chant, the orb flung itself at Dagomis in hopes of placing him asleep.

Riko carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Capsule (Item Dice.) :
Tsukara Cauldron

Riko carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Perpetual Nightmare
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 2nd 2009, 10:37 pm

Xexame was breathing heavy as the attacks continued at him one after another. He heard a girl cheering up above but wasn't able to see her. Suddenly, he was struck by a shuriken that hit him in his chest and again in his back. Blood started to seep more than before. As he looked up, he was surprised to see Havoc attacking again. His claw was so close that it sliced his face just a bit. A second claw had been on its way too. All of these attacks were moving way too fast for Xexame to dodge completely, but he managed to backstep a bit so that it only sliced him in the stomach. Xexame coughed a bit as Havoc eased up to take on Dagomis. Xexame held his chest as he tried to limp away. He had hoped that Dagomis could distract Havoc long enough to let him escape. But Havoc came back with another slash. It appeared that Havoc was taking the two of them on at once.

Shit! This monster's gotten much stronger since I last saw him. I should have healed up though so that this fight would be more equal.

Xexame tried to avoid this slash of Havoc. It was coming a little slower this time around. Xexame figured that this might be because of Dagomis interefering or because Havoc was getting tired. Xexame tried to push the flames to his feet and hands in order to push himself backwards out of the way of Havoc's claw. Hopefully he could move fast enough. As he moved back, he shot a twilight beam attack in order to help Dagomis take on Havoc. Maybe there was a chance that they could bring him down if they both focused their attacks on him at the same time.

Sky Flame Flight
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Twilight Beam
Atk=240
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 2nd 2009, 11:26 pm

"Perfect shot."

Rals was pleased that his shot made contact. He expected nothing less. It was now obvious that his female opponent was very weak and tired. He wasn't sure if this was because of his arrow or not, but there was some reason for it. He took a good look at his opponent and then heard his teammate chanting spell.

It seems that Sara is supporting us from a distance, I should keep an eye on her to make sure that she doesn't get hurt.

Rals then noticed the cauldron that she summoned. This was perfect since he could now recover his energy a bit. He then focused on his opponent before that had the purple hair. He decided that he would try to finish her off right now. Killing wasn't his style, so if he did take her out, he wouldn't make the choice to kill her. He just wanted her out of the fight. He would then move on to the others one by one. He saw Havoc dealing with Xexame and Dagomis.

I should help him but it can wait. He's capable of handling himself for the time being. I think that we can gang up on that warrior though with our combined forces. If I take out this girl with this hit, that will leave them with three people total and leave us with five people including myself. We have the odds and from the fight so far, we have the overall skill. Still, I think I should keep my distance and watch how the fight progresses.

Rals concentrated on the cauldrom so that it could give him some Tsukara. He then pulled back on his bow as it held two arrows in it. Both were aimed at the girl (Hinata), with no specific part of her body designated. These were simply meant to be quick shots to finish her.

Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Capsule (Item Dice.) :
Tsukara Cauldron

Swift Arrow
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Atk=250 each
+8 to each roll

Opponent's Defense and Special Defense Dice: -2

Belfore'
2000/2000
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 July 4th 2009, 11:50 pm

Akira jumped in joy of her hit streak. She was feeling perfect since she lost no health or needed to use any tsukara and the mission seemed to be drawing to a close. She jumped higher to make her way to a high tree to see the situation below with Xexame. She noticed that there was a lot of blood around him. It also appeared as though Havoc was taking him on as well as another person. Somehow, it still appeared as though Havoc was holding his own very well. She bent over on a tree branch and held her left hand in front of her mouth to amplify its sound as the other hand held the shuriken that she had just caught. "Go HAVOC!! You can do it!! Take 'em down!!" She then saw arrows shot by Rals but had no doubt that they would take the person down. She sat down as the fight went on. "Hmm? Should we pull out now since we've practically defeated our target or should we continue and simply finish the rest of them? Tough choice! I guess we can take them. All of our allies are in their prime while the opponents look really really weak! Yeah! We can do this!!" She jumped near a tree behind the warrior facing off against Havoc that just used a sound technique. She decided to help Havoc by taking this person out. She made an attempt to sneak up behind him, but she failed at that by being too happy and too loud. "WE CAN DO THIS GUYS!! KEEP IT UP!!" She then tossed her Shuriken at the person [Dagomis], using the same techniques that she had been using the entire battle.

Second Strike
Attack Power: 320
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
+7

Second Strike
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
+7
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 5th 2009, 12:21 am

Havoc grinned as his claws were successful. This mission was nearly over and his alliance was dominating. Suddenly, from nearly point-blank range, a beam was fired at him. He grinned once again hoping to finish things off with this final move. A transmutation circle appeared as Havoc flung him hands down, and at nearly the same second, the circle glowed to reveal more statues that absorbed the attack and was prepared to fire it back just as they had done before. This time, they were much closer and had a less likely chance of missing. A long slurp could be heard by Havoc as he licked his lips in anticipation of Xexame's defeat. He craved to have a delicious meal, and he might finally have it. "The meal is almost mine. My stomach is ready. My tastebuds are craving the taste of flesh! Let me eat you!!"

Gluttonous Wall [Targets Xexame]
Attack Power: 480
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
+ (Amount to make double the dice roll that started the chain)
Opponent's Evade, Counter, Defense: -3

Tsukara Cauldron
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Capsule (Item Dice.) :
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis July 5th 2009, 1:35 am

Dagomis took the technique head on, it had some power added into it, but it wasn't enough to truly take him down just yet. A linked was formed, the damage had been taken and now there was link between Havoc and Dagomis. With the link set in, Dagomis no longer paid attention to it, his attention shifted to that of the wound. His crimson blood trickled down his torso, staining his clothes as the drops numbers grew. The blood looked exquisite to him, it was his own but he couldn't resist it. He brought his hand to the wound and stroked his index and middle finger through the line of one of the drops, the tip of his finger grew just as crimson as the wound when he brought it to his mouth. He thrusted the fingers in, as if his bloodlust was once again controlling him. His eyes shot wide when the blood hit his tongue. He reveled in it, it delighted him almost sending him into an orgasmic state of being. It was exactly what sent him over the edge, a devilish smile hit his face to accompany the wiened eyes. The smile evolved into a laugh of insanity, or more of incredible delight. The barrier between the two was almost non-existant, but it was distinguishable by the most acute of ears or someone who truly knew him. His eyes stayed widened as he looked down at his torso, as the bleeding began to scab over slowly but enough to allow to continue battle for at least an instant. It hurt a little but the pain was easily pushed aside. The danger of his students was more important to him than the pain and the bleeding; as was the newly emerged bloodthirst toward the invaders of the team exercise. "Delicious, delicious blood! I want more!" The words came abruptly as the laughing ended, though the words were just as disturbing as the laugh. His eyes widened the more. His mouth opened once again to speak a few words. "The Angel of Carnage. The chalice overflows..." Bat-like wings shot forth from his back, lifting him off of the ground as his hair grew slightly having already been at a length mimicing that of Cruentus, and a tattoo appeared upon his arm. The signs of his power were now unleashed, making his bloodlust all the more known. But, even though he released his full power, his focus no longer looked toward Havoc. He began to focus on some of the other attackers. Xexame seemed to be holding his own for the moment, but Hinata was injured and Yuko was sleeping. He had no doubt that Yuko would wake up soon, but Hinata didn't seem to be in the very best of shape. He surveyed the field for someone, hsi eyes stopped on a girl who seemed to be fixating on him to help her comrade. All he could guess was that she was trying to take him out. A purple orb flew at him as he watched and began his defense; at the same time that the orb made contact and he began his defense, he launched an attack to deal masive damage to the girl. He swung the scythe as a small blast of energy shot forward to unleash his Bakuha technique, a powerful punch in a small package.

Vampiric Aura Dagomis carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Diffusion Dagomis carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
Bakuha Dagomis carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 5th 2009, 9:38 pm

OOC: Hey Dagomis, I think you have sleep condition since you didn't dodge my technique.

IC: Sara watched as the battle unfolded seemingly perfect. The opposing members were dropping quickly and all of her allies had yet to even make a move. Shang and Kagemaru were both still missing as far as she could see, but her team along with Havoc seemed to be good enough for this mission. Wow, this mission has been pretty easy so far. I don't think that the enemy even realizes that I'm here yet. That's good for me I guess. Sara smiled to herself as she then noticed a girl who had been idle for all of this time. She decided that handicapping her would be best for the mission to completely succeed. I think that our reward can be better if we just take all of these guys out completely. I guess we shouldn't kill them though. That wouldn't be too good. In any case... Sara held her arm out and electricity circled around it. The electricity became a purple and green color and then began to make a high pitched screeching sound. She fired it off at the girl hoping to make a shot. She then ran with the cauldron somewhere else, attempting to keep herself hidden. As she ran, she drew power from the cauldron in hopes of gaining some Tsukara back.

The Wrath of Power
Attack Power-5
Inflicts with Curse
Riko carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
+2 (Magic Wand)

Tsukara Cauldron
Riko carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Capsule (Item Dice.) :
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 5th 2009, 9:47 pm

Hinata, meanwhile, unable to defend herself against anything at all, was struck by the two arrows of her opponent. Unable to do anything, she fell there hoping that she wouldn't die here.

OOC: That's it for Hinata
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 5th 2009, 10:24 pm

Rals scoffed at his victory over the young girl. Honestly, it was nothing for him to be too proud of, but it was still fun nonetheless. He felt bad at first about having to bring her down, but he then ignored his feelings and walked over to her, avoiding the blasts from the battles that had not yet ended.

"I apologize for doing this to you young girl. This was part of my mission though and I needed to bring you down. Don't worry though. I won't kill you. Personally, I don't feel like I should be carrying around the guilt of taking the life from someone as young as you. Also, I'd rather not dirty my hands with your blood. It's just not my style. As long as you manage to avoid any more damage, you should be fine. You'll live. Don't worry."

He then felt around her wounds, avoiding blood stains as he said he would in search of any extra tools that he could take from the girl as his reward.

Well, it looks like there's nothing here for me. I guess that's what I get for striking down a young child. Maybe I overdid it a bit.

He walked away from her, hopping on Belfore' and galloping around the perimeter, manuevering around trees and zigzagging in order to inspect the remaining fighters. He spotted Sara and Akira who was now fighting against who appeared to be the strongest. The question now became whether he should take the one who looks strongest or should he take on the other girl nearby. She was silent and still for the entire fight and he knew that that could lead to a dangerous situation. He also realized that all attacking the strongest looking one at first would lessen the chances of failure. Rals stopped thinking. It wasn't what he did and he decided to just go for the strongest [Dagomis]. He somehow had a feeling that Havoc and the other person was now connected in someway but he honestly didn't care too much. As long as he completed the mission he was happy enough. He concentrated to get more Tsukara from Sara's Cauldron. He then dashed around the field in order to get a good spot to snipe out his target. He decided to not go full blast yet but decided to only use little techniques to slowly bring his opponent down. Then he thought about it and switched his shot to the remaining warrior besides the male and Xexame.

Swift Shot
Atk=250
+6
Opponents Defense, Defense Special: -2

Tsukara Cauldron
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Capsule (Item Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 5th 2009, 10:42 pm

The attack made by Havoc that was coming at him had no choice but to hit. It was too fast and too close for Xexame to dodge. He took the attack right to his stomach and the impact caused him to roll to the side a bit, slamming into the roots of a tree. He was nearly at his limit but he didn't want to give up yet. He decided to use his Ice attack since he remembered that it consumed less Tsukara than his other attacks.

"I hope I can make a hit with this."

His hands became engulfed in the ice and he ran towards Havoc. Slicing twice, his attacks were not nearly as great as they could be but they were still better than being helpless. The more he fought, the more Xexame believed that this was the place where he would die. He coughed up a little blood as he made his two attacks. He knew that those two would be his final two.

Spiral Ice HandSword
Atk=250

Spiral Ice HandSword
Atk=250
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 7th 2009, 8:28 pm

OOC: Wow, I've been gone for a while!! No

IC: Hitomi was startled by all of this danger. She had been spacing out for the moment and was unable to react very quickly to what had been going on around. She felt pretty upset since she wasn't much help to her allies. She saw Xexame fighting but she could tell by his wounds that he was badly losing. She saw her teammate Hinata down on the floor and out of the battle, and she saw her teacher fighting off opponents although she realized that he probably couldn't take them all on alone. She then saw two attacks coming for her. The first was a lightning attack and the second was an arrow moving quickly through the air. She created a large Earth Wall around herself in hopes of protecting herself from the two attacks.

Rock Wall Defense (Against The Wrath of Power)
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
+4

Rock Wall Defense (Against Swift Arrow Shot)
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :
+4
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 7th 2009, 8:53 pm

The opponent Xexame was getting really tired now, and it only made Havoc that much happier. His signature laugh began to escape from his mouth, at first being a chuckle and then turning into a full blown insanity laugh. He saw his attacks striking Xexame down one after the other and he knew that soon he would be able to devour him as he wished. He watched as Xexame tried to make a final attempt at attacking him, hoping to end me. "You fool! I feel too good to die right now! The hunger that I have for you will keep me alive!" Havoc cimply stood there, intentionally taking the damage from the blades as they pierced his stomach and his sides. He grinned, bearing his large fangs as he pulled back his claws and slashed forward at Xexame. Being at such close range, he was almost sure that his attacks would finish him.

tsukara Cauldron
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Capsule (Item Dice.) :

Claws of Fear
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
+5

Claws of Fear
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
+5

Creatures on Havoc's side

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

[16 Total]
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 July 7th 2009, 9:16 pm

Akira was surprised that this new target of her's was able to detect her so easily. She was in the middle of her surprise attack and she was the one who was caught off guard. The attack was coming fairly quick and she wasn't really confident in her ability to defend herself at that angle but she tried anyway, first throwing her Giant shuriken at the target then using some aerial alchemy, she gathered some branches from the trees to guard her from the attack. This was a low level defense so she didn't expect it to completely block the attack, but she had hoped that it would at least cushion the blow instead of knocking her back. She had hoped that she would be able to catch her shuriken when it came back around.

Second Strike
+7

Wood Barrier
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 AV1oES60 (Defense Dice.) :

Tsukara Cauldron
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 Capsule (Item Dice.) :
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 7th 2009, 9:30 pm

OOC: Just something before I forget--Since Havoc just took 500 points of damage, I believe that Dagomis takes that much since they are connected but he gains 15% which is 75, correct?
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis July 8th 2009, 7:48 pm

OOC: Yes. I haven't been reading this topic while waiting for a pm from Riko, so I wasn't aware of the damage, but I will change it now.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 8th 2009, 8:53 pm

Xexame had no other options. He was about to be defeated and the monster's attacks were far too quick for him to dodge in his current state. From the close range that he was at, he was slashed down immediately. With a large thump, Xexame had fallen to the ground, soaked in his own blood. At least he knew that he caused his opponent to receive some damage.

"I've failed. At least. I was able to hurt you a little. Hopefully my teammates will be able to take you down....you Not nice guy."

Xexame was out of the battle now. He felt that he did all that he could in this battle.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 8th 2009, 9:51 pm

"It hit the mark."

Rals muttered to himself as his arrow managed to inflict damage to the girl. He noticed that she seemed to be tired now and he had hoped that he could take her out with one final arrow. It wasn't guaranteed, but he'd see what he could do. He decided to try something a little different. He wanted to fire an arrow at both the remaining warriors at the same time. He stood still and loaded two arrows in his bow. They were pointed toward both the male and the female and created a V shape. Rals then pulled on the arrows and the wire of the bow simultaneously using his thumb, middle finger, and index finger. His plan was the fire on them both from his position.

"Let's see how this goes. This might not work against these two."

Rals for some reason made no attempt to hide his presence. He was not trying to move quickly to keep the opponent's from spotting him. It was like he was placing himself in the open in a position where anyone could easily target or snipe him if there were others nearby. He fired, feeling fully confident that his arrows could do the job. As he looked over, he saw that Havoc had taken down Xexame leaving only two warriors on their side remaining. He then noticed something behind Havoc. He could see that a huge army was forming behind Havoc made of the same creatures. They didn't look like much of a threat but something seemed strange about them. Rals then figured something out. Perhaps Havoc needed those creatures to get stronger but he didn't quite have enough strength left. He looked for Sara out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey Sara. Hey about you boost Havoc's tsukara levels. I think they're getting a bit low. Use your own spells as well as the coffin. Something tells me that those creatures are the key to our victory. I'll try to cover for him and help out Akira."

Swift Arrow
+3
(Opponent's Defense and Special Defense are decreased by 2)

Swift Arrow
+3
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 8th 2009, 9:59 pm

"It hit the mark."

Rals muttered to himself as his arrow managed to inflict damage to the girl. He noticed that she seemed to be tired now and he had hoped that he could take her out with one final arrow. It wasn't guaranteed, but he'd see what he could do. He decided to try something a little different. He wanted to fire an arrow at both the remaining warriors at the same time. He stood still and loaded two arrows in his bow. They were pointed toward both the male and the female and created a V shape. Rals then pulled on the arrows and the wire of the bow simultaneously using his thumb, middle finger, and index finger. His plan was the fire on them both from his position.

"Let's see how this goes. This might not work against these two."

Rals for some reason made no attempt to hide his presence. He was not trying to move quickly to keep the opponent's from spotting him. It was like he was placing himself in the open in a position where anyone could easily target or snipe him if there were others nearby. He fired, feeling fully confident that his arrows could do the job. As he looked over, he saw that Havoc had taken down Xexame leaving only two warriors on their side remaining. He then noticed something behind Havoc. He could see that a huge army was forming behind Havoc made of the same creatures. They didn't look like much of a threat but something seemed strange about them. Rals then figured something out. Perhaps Havoc needed those creatures to get stronger but he didn't quite have enough strength left. He looked for Sara out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey Sara. Hey about you boost Havoc's tsukara levels. I think they're getting a bit low. Use your own spells as well as the coffin. Something tells me that those creatures are the key to our victory. I'll try to cover for him and help out Akira."

Swift Arrow [Hitomi]
+3

Swift Arrow [Dagomis]
+3
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 8th 2009, 10:00 pm

OOC: Sorry for the double post. I was still typing when my computer sent the first one.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 10th 2009, 11:14 pm

Havoc laughed happily as he stuck his claws into Xexame. "I'm going to enjoy eating you, my prey. I'll savor the moment by eating you slowly. You're pain makes the meal much tastier." Havoc started by pulling off Xexame's two arms and eating them first, dislocating his jaw so that he could eat them both whole, simply swallowing. It was a disgusting sight to behold as blood came from dripping from Havoc's mouth. He then saw Dagomis still fighting and decided to leave Xexame there for a moment, knowing that he could no longer interfere with his meal. At that moment, Havoc felt himself being slightly restrained by something. It was almost as though something was draining his energy. This was fine though because Havoc had a backup to this that would allow him to stay healthy through the entire fight. He used his gravity attribute to create a large transmutation circle that caused particles to fly around in the air. From now on, whenever Dagomis takes damage in battle, Havoc gains an amount equal to what Dagomis lost. "This should make me feel much better now." He licked his lips slowly with an evil grin, smearing the blood of Xexame's arms on his face.

Tsukara Cauldron

Rampaging Hunger and Sustenance
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise - Page 2 PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Creatures on Havoc's side

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400
[32 Total]
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 10th 2009, 11:49 pm

Sara focused a little after hearing what Rals had said. She knew that it was up to her to get Havoc's Tsukara back up so that he could use his creatures, no matter what they did. The creatures seem pretty pointless to me, but I'll listen to Rals. A lot of time he tends to know what he is talking about. She started again, but first she fired off another blast of lightning off at Hitomi attempting to Curse her once again. Sara tried to not be reckless with her own Tsukara, knowing that she would need to conserve it. After firing her attack, she began to tap into the power of her cauldron and then form a spell to increase all of her allies Tsukara. She figured that they could all use it at this time.

The Wrath of Power
Attack Power-5
Inflicts with Curse
+2 (Magic Wand)

Divine Charity

Tsukara Cauldron
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi July 18th 2009, 12:17 pm

Immediately after defending against the other attacks, Hitomi saw two more attacks approaching her. An arrow was fired into the air towards her, forcing her to think quick regarding she should try to attack or whether she should try to defend and remain safe. She couldn't defend forever since there were more of them. If she only defended herself, she would never get the chance to attack. She felt herself being weakened by the battle already, and then she saw Xexame lose to the monster. Tears started to flow down her face as she wondered what the outcome of the day would be. She could only hope that Xexame would be okay at the end of the day and that none of her allies would die. With two attacks that seemed powerful heading for her, she figured the best thing to do right now would be to defend herself in the best way that she could. Slamming her sword into the ground and using her tsukara, she again formed a wall in front of herself that would hopefully defend against the two attacks coming at her.

Rock Wall Defense
+4

Rock Wall Defense
+4
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Exercise - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko July 18th 2009, 12:48 pm

Sara remained focused, not looking up to find out if her technique succeeded or not. The support of her friends was most important at this time. Hopefully she would be able to help them and hopefully they would watch out for her as she prepared the spell. The spell took a bit of time to work and she needed to be safe so that no one takes advantage of her focused state in order to inflict damage to her. Almost ready. Just need a little more time.

[3 more turns left]
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis July 19th 2009, 12:07 am

Dagomis fell to the ground, affected by the sleeping technique. His body crashed to the ground, making a sharp thud. There was no crater due to the height, or lack there of, from having little time since the introduction of the wings and the effect of the technique. Yuko was still asleep, but she began to rustle. The constant battle around her was beginning to interupt her slumber, the slumber meant to only end when the team was starting the planned events. She was most likely be somewhat upset, but there would be no problem. Whether she woke up angry or not, she was still smart enough to know thath with one student dead, her partner sleeping and the other two student pinned down it would be best to make their way out. There was some reason as for why she was the Strategy Tsurabi. The battle ensued, as Dagomis drifted deeper into his sleep and Yuko began to withdraw from hers.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame July 19th 2009, 1:02 am

Rals grinned as he saw the girl that he was attacking block not one, but two of his attacks as well as Sara's attacks twice. This was something that hadn't been done before. No one has ever blocked his arrows, especially not multiple times. This seemed interesting. He then noticed that the warrior that appeared strongest, who could take on Havoc and Akira at the same time, began to drift into a sleep as another female warrior began to wake up.

Yet another warrior to battle. Perhaps it may be time to pull out and call this mission a success. I would have liked to see what that red-haired girl had, but at this rate I may get too bored to care. Hmm...We still outnumber them, and there's not a doubt in my mind that we can win but still...

For once, Rals was thinking about something. The excitement that he had from the battle and having his arrows blocked caused him to want to fight although his rational thought that he rarely used in battle was almost pulling him away from the battle

"Akira! Sara! What should we do? Should we take the body back to the boss or should we continue to fight? I think we're gonna have another opponent in about a minute with all this noise that we're making."

As Rals yelled out to his allies, he pulled two arrows within his bow, pulled back hard, and fired at the red-haired girl. He couldn't accept having her block his arrows so easily. If there was anything that he had pride in, it was his skill as an archer.

Swift Arrow
Atk Power: 250
+3

Swift Arrow
Atk Power: 250
+3
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2