Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Team Exercise I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Team Exercise

+3
Riko
Xexame
Dagomis
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team Exercise Empty Team Exercise

Post by Dagomis June 15th 2009, 7:06 pm

Dagomis and Yuko walked to the base of a tree, and took their seats to wait for the rest of the team. The day was beautiful and calm, though it seemed that this might be disrupted at any point. He had planned for the day: an introduction for the team, a training session, all followed by a talk about the future of the team. It was to be a busy day, but it would all be worth it. He couldn't wait until everything started. This could turn out to a vefry eventful day, something that he could enjoy and participate in outside of the classroom. Yuko began to doze off, as her head rested against the tree.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male
Number of posts : 669

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue8350/8350Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (8350/8350)
Experience Points :
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Team Exercise Empty Re: Team Exercise

Post by Xexame June 18th 2009, 11:52 pm

Xexame walked from behind a tree with a dazed look on his face. So much was on his mind and to top it off, he was tired. He still felt weak and his wounds never really recovered as well as he had planned from the fight against the creature he met in the Akamori. In a sense, it made him a little worried that the creature might attack him again because if he did, Xexame didn't think that he would be able to fight him off again. He began to sweat just slightly around his neck. As he approached Dagomis and his friend who had just fallen asleep, Xexame tried to make everything appear fine and hide the thoughts that were truly running through his mind.

This is bullcrap. Why do I feel so tired? Its probably from that fight that I had with that dumbass monster thing! I knew I shoulda just gone straight to the hospital. Hopefully we won't be doing anything that involves too much movement. Knowing this peaceful day, which seems waaay too peaceful, we will or at least something bad will happen.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue4250/5000Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue4900/4900Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 19th 2009, 12:14 am

Hitomi wandered onto the scene shortly after Xexame. She had just finished up her battle with her friend and was planning on going to the hospital when she heard that there was a meeting with her team leader. She figured that this was more important so she decided to go to the meeting and then head to the hospital. When she finally approached the area where everyone else was, she bowed to everyone. "Hello everyone."
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 19th 2009, 8:48 pm

Dagomis turned to an approaching couple of students, the first Xexame and the latter Hinata. Neither one seemed to be in the peak of health at the moment which definitely didn't help with the exercise they were about to do. His best assumption could be that these students had decided to do some training or something stenuous before coming. But, he couldn't say for sure. At the sight of them, he stood, not waking Yuko, to meet the students with equal respect. "And how are my teammates doing today?" He spoke addressing both of them, with a smile on his face. The smile was a friendly one, being as he regarded them somewhat as his friends. He wasn't sure if his thoughts were right, and didn't want to jump to conclusions. But if he was right, he wanted to be able to help in anyway possible, it was, after all, his duty to attend to and help the students of Sentou Gakuin everyday. Plus, it helped to make some conversation while the team was waiting for the last member. Unlike, Yuko, he could not fall asleep so easily outdoors nor could he be in such a relaxed state on such a lovely day.
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue11100/11100Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (11100/11100)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 22nd 2009, 9:06 pm

(OOC: Hitomi, I think it's your turn.)
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi June 24th 2009, 10:54 pm

On such a day, it was common for Hitomi to sit back and admire the day. All felt perfect today to the point where Hitomi could hardly move away from her spot on the branch of a high tree. After almost falling into a real dream from a simple daydream, she looked down to see her teammates grouped together below her. A thought then ran across her head, and she realized that she had officially become late to the meeting. She sighed for a bit because she had to leave from the tranquility of her tree branch to the meeting of her team. Before jumping, she noticed that her teammates seemed to be unwell. She figured that something may have gone wrong so she decided to leap down to see what had happened.

A loud thump was heard as her feet and left hand touched the ground behind her allies and master. She ran up to Xexame and the girl standing nearby. "Are you two okay? Are you feeling well Xexame. You seem hurt?" Hitomi seemed to be worried as she unintentionally diverted her attention solely to Xexame and his condition. She showed true concern for him but at the same time, she seemed to neglect the girl, Hinata, who was standing by as well as her master.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 26th 2009, 8:59 pm

Xexame was a little happy that Hitomi was there and was even happier that she was so close to him. He was a guy afterall, but he didn't really have the energy to give any sarcastic remarks that he was used to or had grown so accustomed to. Instead, he just gave a simple reply to her and rubbed her back a bit.

"I'm fine Hitomi. No need to worry about me."

Xexame was still a little sweaty though and his breathing had increased a bit so that it was on a heavier level. He managed to pull off a smile although it looked weak to anyone else looking. It was almost obvious that he was faking it but Xexame didn't want anyone to notice.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 27th 2009, 11:34 pm

Nearby, Havoc had just picked up the smell of someone familiar. He grinned with the demented smile of a madman as he crawled forward with his nose placed near the ground in hopes of finding this person. Thoughts ran through his mind about the person whose scent he had picked up on. He knew exactly who it was, and he was anxious to see him again. He licked his lips out of hunger but then remembered what Zero had told him. He had instructed him to find Xexame, the person who Havoc had a recent encounter with, and kill him after he made a signal to alert the others that were working with him. Havoc decided to do so and then realized that he could eat whatever remained as well as anything nearby. Moments later, he finally saw his prey. This so called Xexame person was here as well as 4 others. Slurping sounds could be heard by Havoc followed by high pitched chuckles. He then walked into the open while on all fours and stopped about 50 feet away from Xexame and the others. "Hehehehe!! I've finally found you after so long. Do you know how hungry I've been since we last met? My stomach has been filling up on these beasts but they don't satisfy me as much as someone with delicious looking flesh such as yours would! And....IT SEEMS YOU'VE BOUGHT TREATS TOO!! Hehehehe!! I'll eat my fill of you all and save the rest for later." Bloodlust could be sensed from Havoc as he licked his lips and clenched his claws into the dirt. His tiny wings began to beat faster as though they were in tune with his emotions and excitement.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki June 27th 2009, 11:51 pm

"I bet that was the signal. He could have made it a little less obvious though." Kagemaru had just been jumping through the trees of Akamori following Havoc. A large plan was set up in order to capture this person Xexame and Kagemaru wanted to make sure that it wouldn't fail in any way. The plan was fairly simple. With Havoc's sense of smell, he could seek out Xexame and locate him for Kagemaru and Kisuke's other allies. Afterwards, he could then snipe out Xexame and fire shots off that could either hit him for the kill or at least graze him to catch him offguard. From there, the others would provide the ambush and do whatever's necessary to kill or capture Xexame. Kagemaru aimed for a moment during the laughs of Havoc. He wanted to get a clean shot that wouldn't miss. "Now!" He clenched his Doom gun and pulled the trigger twice, firing off two black bullets that were both aimed at Xexame's head. "So this starts the mission."

Black Bullet
Attack=100
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :

Black Bullet
Attack=100
Jisenki carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue63/100Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 28th 2009, 12:05 am

Sara was nearby when she had heard the laughs of her strange ally followed by the dual gunshots that cut through the the air. Sara was nervous which wasn't average for her. She wanted to make sure that everything went well and her worry for her allies started to grow she made sure that she was prepared for anything that could happen. Though she didn't plan to fight in this battle, she did plan on helping her allies where she could. Out of curiosity on the situation, she peeked her head out from behind a large bush to see what had happened.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 28th 2009, 2:45 pm

Dagomis took his eyes off of his students to find the presence of several new bodies. He had planned a day which would specifically help the team, but it could possibly help the team to work together in a battle. "Well ... I guess that we will be forced change the plans for the day, you guys. I believe it would be more beneficial to retreat and actually have the planned events, but it doesn't seem like that it going to happen so bare with this for the moment." He shook off his laziness and prepared himself for battle. Yuko still wasn't awake, but Dagomis felt no reason to wake her up until it was totally necessary. "Ok. Get ready." The instant after he spoke, he disappeared, using his Instant Step to get closer to Havoc. "Hello, may I help you with something?" He kept a friendly smile on his face, though he knew that the person was an enemy.

Instant Step
Dagomis carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 28th 2009, 6:37 pm

Havoc grinned even more at the energy of the person in front of him and started to run forward, stopping for just a moment in front of the person before him. He chuckled just a bit, licking his lips and then pushed himself behind Dagomis and aimed for Xexame. "You can help me by waiting there so that I can eat you after I feast on Xexame." Havoc dashed towards him with his claws out and his teeth full out. With each hastened step, his claws were tearing through the dirt beneath him, leaving a long jagged trail behind him. For Havoc, this was all-out so that he could finally eat.

Claws of Fear
Attack Power: 300
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 28th 2009, 6:54 pm

Things were happening too fast and at the least opportune moment. Xexame could barely use any of his techniques or even move, and the monster that he fought before was back. It seems like he bought friends too. Before he knew it, he felt something graze him in the cheek. It was a bullet from someone up above. Xexame prepared himself as best he could and pushed Hitomi and Hinata to the side. It was obvious that this monster was only interested in Xexame at the moment and he didn't want to get Hitomi and his teammate Hinata involved.

"Damn you, you freakish creature. This is probably the worst time to do this! I'm gonna kill you!"

Unfortunately, Xexame knew well that this wasn't likely due to his low tsukara levels. Instead, he made the attempt of trying to dodge the other bullet and the claws that were headed for him. Flames sparked from his feet and started to push him to the side.

Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 June 28th 2009, 7:13 pm

From a tree, Akira happily jumped out, tossing her giant shuriken as she flipped down towards the ground. She spun her shuriken towards Xexame with enough power to make it do two rotations and attack him twice. The mission had finally begun and she was ecstatic to finally do some fighting. She once recently bored, but now she was overly energetic. A loud whirring sound blared through the air as the shuriken headed towards Xexame who had managed to avoid a bullet and a claw attack. She hoped that her shuriken would be more successful. "Yay!! This should be fun. Rals! Sara! Give me some back up!" She shouted to her teammates as she landed in some mud. Using her speed and agility, she attempted to throw off her opponents by leaping from tree to tree, hiding where she could to launch sneak attacks.

Second Strike (If you choose to Evade, you must roll two for each due to its ability)
Attack Power: 350
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
+7

Second Strike
Lockheart42 carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
+7
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 28th 2009, 8:12 pm

Rals yawned a little after he heard the gunshot go off. The mission had officially started but he was taking a little nap to pass the time. He had just woke up and while still feeling good, he decided to join the battle. He needed some fun afterall, and what better way to have fun than to do what he loves best, fighting. He pulled out a capsule from a small pocket on his belt and flicked it about a foot into the air, catching it and then snapping it open to reveal his beast Belfore'. He then slowly pulled out his bow and looked at the battlefield, making no attempt to hide himself. He looked forward and saw the target Xexame and then his allies.

Hmm, quite a group here. They almost equal us in number. I think it would be best to pick off the ones that look weaker before advancing on to the stronger one so that way we have the upper hand. Let's see...who looks most vulnerable?

Rals then spotted a girl with purple hair.

I think she'll do nicely but I should prepare a bit.

He then jumped onto Belfore' and rode him around for a way to seek a perfect shot. He took a deep breath as he rode to prepare himself. Spotting an opening, he shot an arrow through the air that was almost whiper silent as it whirred through the air, spinning in order to stealthfully hit its target.

Summoning
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise Capsule (Item Dice.) :

Conserve
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Cross Shot
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :

Swift Arrow
Atk=250
Xexame carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 28th 2009, 8:13 pm

OOC: Sorry but I forgot to add this

Spoiler:
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 28th 2009, 8:32 pm

Sara decided to duck down beneath the bushes and provide support to her allies from a distance. She looked at Rals who had made his move and Akira who had done the same. She had decided that Rals may need more assistance than Akira so she planned on helping her out. She used a spell that would increase his power for a short amount of time. Hopefully, Rals would use it wisely she thought.

Graceful Endowment
Riko carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko June 28th 2009, 8:52 pm

Hinata was upset about the situation. She couldn't use any of her techniques and couldn't even dodge. She was in a terrible situation and she started to become nervous. She started to run out of the way, but before she could get far, she was struck by an arrow. She tried to move away but she didn't know how fortunate she would be.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame June 30th 2009, 7:26 pm

As Xexame dodged the claw and one of the bullets successfully, he was shaven by what felt like two large shuriken. As he looked up to see it fly upwards towards the person that tossed it, he realized it was only one shuriken. As he looked down, he could only see his own blood spilling from his chest and arms, the areas where the shuriken slashed him. He tried to run from the battle, but he stumbled and then realized that he would probably die here. There were two many people around. There was an archer taking out his teammates, someone behind the scenes that appeared to be strengthening them, someone with a gun attacking from the air, the quick monster in front of him, and the person who was moving too fast to be seen that was hurling the shuriken around. Xexame felt most useless at this point. He hadn't even had any energy to protect himself le alone any of his allies. Still, he decided that he would try his best to evade until something happened that he could use to his advantage.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Lockheart42 June 30th 2009, 9:53 pm

Akira shouted loudly, forgetting that she was supposed to be hiding out and launching surprise attacks. "Yay! It hit just as I had planned. Let's see if my Shuriken and I can't continue this little streak that we had just started!" She jumped out from the top of a tree, causing leaves to fall to the ground from above. She flipped sideways and tossed her Shuriken in a manner similar to the one before, tossing it in a way that would cause it strike twice and then return to her. As the Shuriken left her hands she shouted out, "Go shuriken! Fly!!", not realizing that it would most likely draw attention to herself. She landed in the brush of leaves at the top of a tree nearby and began to run down the tree vertically, flipping on branches and then making her way closer to a large tree that she predicted the shuriken would fly to if it were successful.

Second Strike
+7

Second Strike
+7
Lockheart42
Lockheart42
Rank Yellow Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 246
Interests : My interests are interesting

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue1800/1800Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (1800/1800)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Exercise Left_bar_bleue1300/1300Team Exercise Empty_bar_bleue  (1300/1300)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 30th 2009, 10:08 pm

As Akira was joyed at her success, Havoc grew happier. He laughed loudly even though his last technique had failed. He decided that now he would take it up a notch in order to get his prize. He flipped in the air dodging the shuriken that was headed for Xexame. As it passed him by, he pushed himself forward towards Xexame again while licking his lips and his teeth as he had done previously. "HAPPY! So HAPPY!! Soon I'll have delicious meat in my belly. I'm gonna devour you....XEXAME!!" He began to laugh that devilish laugh again, activating one of his special traits. This ability lowers the defense, evade, and counter dice of all opposing forces by 3. As he ran, he rushed in with his claws out in an attempt to make another slash. Through his rushing, his capsule fell out and broke open to reveal his creature. It was a tiny a feeble lamp spirit creature that Havoc hadn't realized even fell out. He slashed again. A stone on Havoc also increased all of Havoc's attack dice by 5.

Claws of Fear
+5
Opponent: -3 (Defense, Counter, Evade Dice)

Claws of Fear

+5
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke June 30th 2009, 10:12 pm

OOC: I hit submit by accident.

Lamp Spirit
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise Capsule (Item Dice.) :

Replicate- Duplicates each Lamp Spirit at end of turn

Creatures on Havoc's side

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagomis June 30th 2009, 11:14 pm

Dagomis laughed a little. His opponent had just asked for him to stay in place for him to eliminate Xexame before coming back. It was a hilarious thought, one that in such another circumstance he might have be able to abide by. But there was no such an instance at this time. "Sorry can't do that." The smile that bore his fangs appeared as he prepared himself. In an instant, he drew blood from his right thumb, brought it down his left arm to bring forth the flute, and spoke a few words to bring about an evolution. "Darkness evolves..." A scythe appeared in his hands, glistening in the sunlight. He looked in the direction of the foe that interested him the most, Havoc. He swung his scythe in the direction of Havoc, as he got closer and closer to Xexame. The blade grew into a full crescent and began to vibrate, getting faster and faster. The blade continued to speed up until the vibration wasn't noticeable anymore. Only Dagomis could feel the vibration at the moment, especially as he swung the blade the speed allowing the blade to cut through the air like dolphin through water. A wave of vibrating air molecules shot forward toward the opposing figure; now he just had to watch out for actions of Havoc and listened for the high pitched sound as the wave traveled.

Destruction Hunter Dagomis carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Dagomis
Dagomis
Ryoushi

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 2nd 2009, 9:06 pm

Havoc grinned evilly as his ears twitched to the sounds made by his new opponent. Being a sound user, his ears were more sensitive to different pitches, so he was able to actually hear the sounds being made. As he made his attack on Xexame, hoping to have at least nicked him, although not sure, he turned his back. Havoc's eyes intensified a bit and his pupils became more narrow to take in more light. His ears also pointed up a bit into order to hear things. With this, he was now able to hear how close Dagomis' attack was to him. He planned to intercept it with. He raised his hands, taking flight just slightly and slammed his hands down, which created a transmutation circle made from his gravity. He then placed his hands on the center and created three statues that made the area quiet for a moment as they attempted to absorb the sound waves that made the attack. Only time will see if they had successfully been able to return it. If they were unsuccessful, the statues would explode and the attack would hurt Havoc anyway. Not waiting to see the result, he turned back to where Xexame was and wildly slashed once again. The Spirits flew around him, waiting for their orders. After Havoc's slash, they each replicated again, creating now 4 copies.

Gluttonous Wall [Targets Dagomis]
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise PqyLL4i (Special Dice.) :
Effects:
Spoiler:
Attack Power: 1200
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Team Exercise AV1oKrO9 (Counter Dice.) :
+ (Amount to make double the dice roll that started the chain)
Opponent's Evade, Counter, Defense: -3

Claws of Fear [Targets Xexame]
+5

Replicate- Duplicates each Lamp Spirit at end of turn

Creatures on Havoc's side

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400

Lamp Spirit
400/400
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke July 2nd 2009, 9:07 pm

OOC: Ignore the Special Dice, it shouldn't be there. Sorry to keep double posting too.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next