Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi)

Post by Guest April 3rd 2008, 8:17 am

Militis appeared in the Akamori. In his right hand were three identical scrolls, each one holding a different kanji on the inside. Each one held the kanji o an element that each of the members of his team had. His plan was for each one of the team members to capture him and try to get the scroll of their respective kanji. While waiting for his team, he began to meditate his perception was that they would all at least be able to get their scrolls by the end of the exercise. But, if they couldn't, Militis would have a plan for them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty Re: Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi)

Post by Zura April 5th 2008, 4:22 pm

Zura arrived at the Akamori forest as fast as he could. By the time he got there he was mildly out of breath from running since he didn't want to use his flames to get here just in case if Militis were to give them a test. He was also confused of why Militis would change their location for their team formation.

Hmm... I wonder whats going to happen with this whole team formation thing.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue36/100Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty Re: Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi)

Post by Hitomi April 8th 2008, 7:07 pm

Hitomi wandered into the forest getting lost on the way. She was fairly upset that she couldn't be the first one there but she knew that she shouldn't let it upset her. Instead, she hoped that she could simply do much better on her team as an ally.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 8th 2008, 7:54 pm

Zura noticed Hitomi walking in the forest and decided to run towards her to greet her and hope to start a conversation while waiting for the last member of their team.

Hey Hitomi glad you could make it, by the way do you know where Moku is?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue36/100Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 8th 2008, 8:22 pm

Militis looked over to the two talking, he acknowledged their presence, but said nothing to either one of them. He would wait until the entire team got to the designated area before he acknowledge either. He continued to look over to The Demon Realm from his tree branch. He listened to the students but barely thought anything about what they said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 10th 2008, 8:30 pm

Moku walked up slowly. She was limping carefully and as usual dragged Flament along the dusty and dirt filled ground of Akamori. Obviously, she had no idea that anyone was even out there because she could speak and understand no English except that which was spoken by Flament which by the way was very little. Flament's eyes were circling slowly around the large area that was Akamori. Flament finally caught a glimpse of Hitomi, Zura, and Militis through a tree hole.

"Notice?"

Moku looked at him and with sad and depressed eyes and then noticed the others having a conversation except Militis who was looking somewhere. She walked towards them, dragging Flament by the chain that bonded them together. He didn't seem hurt or bothered by this and all and neither did she. She made her way in front of Zura and Hitomi and then lifted Flamel and placed him on her right shoulder. Flament was pretty heavy, but what was unknown to many people was that Flament can hover, so even though she seemed to be holding him up, he was holding himself up and she just had a grasp on him.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2008, 9:23 pm

When Militis noticed that the entire team had reached the designated spot, he decided it was time to start this test. He jumped down from the tree branch in front of the newly formed team. He looked at all of the team members before starting his statement, " Ok, so I have called you all here for a drill to test each one of your individual skills. Now the basic gist is to attack me with all of your might and abilities, until I am incapacitated, you have caught me or until I say that you are good enough to have earned your scroll," Militis pulled out one of the scrolls to show them, "This test lasts until the setting of the sun. Do not worry about hurting me, but know that I will also be attacking at points. The area of thsi exercise is the entire forest." Militis stood up in a completely straight stace, and looked at them all again, " The exercise starts now." Right after saying this, Militis teleported to a distinct area in the forest, onto a tree branch and began to meditate. Potentis was also with him to help in this exercise. He wanted the very best out of these students.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 10th 2008, 10:18 pm

Zura was getting prepared to go after Militis. In order to conserve energy for the actual fight, Zura only activated his flames just enough to get a better acceleration when running. Zura then put himself in a position ready to dash forward, but then he thought that it would not be a good idea to head off against a person like Militis who is of master ranking on his own. So he waited until his teammates were ready.

I'm ready when you are.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 12th 2008, 11:32 pm

Hitomi looked at Zura and Moku and nodded. Her face had a sudden switch and seemd more fierce and battle ready. She looked straight ahead at her target which was Militis, the Master warrior. From her long right sleeve she pulled out her gun and clenched her sword with her left hand. She waited for her teammate Moku although she wasn't sure if Moku even knew what was going on.

"Maybe we should just start and she'll follow or something. What do you think?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 14th 2008, 8:11 pm

Zura was beginning to become impatient and wanted to finish this as quickly as possible without unnecessary wounds. So he shouted out to his teammates "I'M GOING TO MOVE OUT NOW, START NOW IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW!!!" After saying that Zura used his flames to dash forward into the forest beginning to look for Militis.

Man, I hope that nothing bad happens during this exercise.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 14th 2008, 9:51 pm

Militis heard the words of Zura, and saw his student coming toward him with flames at his back. He decided that for his love of nature, he would end his students flame emission by revealing himself. he jumped from his place, Potentis in tow right into the path of Zura. "You know it's not really smart to have flames in a forest that hasn't had rain all season." He looked into the eyes of his pupil, and then looked toward his partner, he gently petted Potentis while watching his opponent's (at the moment) movements, he wasn't going to make it easy for his team to get the scrolls. He might even have Potentis guard one of the scrolls to mess with the head's of the three yellow ranked warriors.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 15th 2008, 7:57 pm

When Zura got right in front of Militis, he looked at him straight in the eye then immediately ceased his dash by skidding his feet on the ground picking up a cloud of dust up into the air. Zura used this minor cloud of dust as a small cover to quickly do a dash to the side behind a tree. Behind the tree Zura was charging up the flames in his right arm, the flames began to roar with intensity. Then what Zura planned to do was loop around the tree to get behind Militis to grab him by his shoulder turn him around then hit him straight on with his maximum cannon. Even though this technique of Zura's had failed every time he has tried it ever since going to Sentou Gakuin, he still had faith in his mighty attack, that could possibly yet again backfire and end up hurting himself only instead. Zura put his plan into action and let out a roar declaring his attack.

GGGGRRRRAAAAAA MAXIMUM CANNON!!!!!!!!!
Maximum Cannon Zura carried out 1 launched of one Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
:60 Damage, does 30 damage to self if fails
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 15th 2008, 9:11 pm

The mute Moku had no clue what was going on, but she saw two people fighting one another and she assumed that Zura was an ally of her. She quickly lifted Flament, although Flament was levitating making him nearly weightless to her lifting him, and ran swiftly towards Militis as well. She was a fair distance behind Zura although she wasn't as fast as Zura. She didn't attack yet because she had a will to help her teammate when the proper time came so she simply followed the battle while positioning herself in a good location for a block or counterattack.

"Help?"

Flament also thought that it was safe to help while not being in the way.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 15th 2008, 9:16 pm

OOC: Zura, you only need to write the amount of damage it will do if it is an attack not in your technique profile is being used, such regular punches and other such attacks

IC: Militis saw the attack coming and decided that he would take the opportunity to show the students the danger of going all out before your opponent. He then jumped into the air, and attempted to teleport. If successful, he would appear right behind Zura, and Moku.

Guest carried out 1 launched of one Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 15th 2008, 10:02 pm

Since Zura failed to hit Militis with his maximum cannon, he just made a great explosion on the ground covering the air with clouds of debris. The huge explosion only hurt Zura though since Hitomi and Moku were both a safe distance away from where he attacked. Since Zura was already use to getting caught in his own explosions he didn't feel much pain, but he was still pretty angry that his maximum cannon always fails to hit his opponent. Zura thought to himself "Hmm, I guess its time to change my array of techniques." He clasped both of his hands together and his flames began flickering and changing color. He shouted to his Hitomi and Moku "COVER ME WHILE I PREPARE THIS!!!" After saying that he dashed backwards behind Moku and Hitomi and his flames gradually kept on changing.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 16th 2008, 8:55 pm

Militis watched as Zura disappeared behind the girls. This made him slightly mad that the boy had left some girl to do his bidding, but proud because the girls had stepped up to the challenge of facing him. He changed Mortis into the Demonic Bow form and took aim at every single student in the forest. He quietly spoke a few words to each of them, "I told you I wouldn't go easy." The words weren't at an audible level to the other three but they weren't really meant to hear the words. He then formed nine arrows, an fired them off three at each of the students.

This dice is not existing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 16th 2008, 10:50 pm

Hitomi rushed out as Zura had asked with her gun in one hand and her
sword in the other. She was prepared to fail here although that wasn't
one of her intentions. She looked at Moku with surprise to see that she
was actually doing some fighting. She had originally thought that Moku
had no mind of her own.

Hitomi shifted her speed for just a moment and jumped sideways while
trying to avoid the attacks sent at her. Meanwhile, she shot a charged
Lightning Ball Shot in mid-air as she dodged. Even if she was hit, the
attack from her gun had a good chance of hitting the opponent.

Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Hitomi carried out 1 launched of one Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 16th 2008, 10:52 pm

OOC: Just to ask, are you allowed to double post if you had a good attack or no? I rolled an evade 6 and an attack 9 and I didn't want to lose that by editing because I figured it might re-roll or something.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 17th 2008, 7:51 am

OOC: I am not sure about that in the rest of the forum, you would have to pm Jisenki about that, but in this post I prefer that you didn't unless one of them is a conceding post or of a very important nature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 19th 2008, 10:23 pm

Moku jumped up high into the air to evade the attacks. The arrows were fairly close to her so she didn't know if she could successfully evade but she still attempted. Moku had her Flament behind her to defend him, which was a secret skill she had because even if she would be hit, the attack would have no effect because her true means of damage would be if Militis specifically attacked her Flament.

Riko carried out 1 launched of one Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 19th 2008, 10:45 pm

Zura was trying to evade the arrows while he had his hands clasped together and changing his flames, but since he couldn't simply use his flame jets to evade at the time he had to rely on his foot work to evade the arrows. Zura planned to evade the arrows by dashing backwards and then immediately cut to the right at a 90 degree angle. This plan should give enough time for Zura to finish charging his flames and then after that last dodge Zura would immediately resume his attack on Militis

Zura carried out 1 launched of one Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura April 19th 2008, 10:46 pm

OOC: What happens when the attack roll and the evade roll are the same?
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 20th 2008, 10:28 am

OOC: That is impossible, because the combination of the two is the Counter-attack roll. Also, I ask that to limit spamming and keep up a good posting persona, you keep all of your OOCs in your actual post or send a pm to myself.

IC: Militis watched as two of the three team members successfully evaded, and with the one that was hit didn't seem to be affected much. Militis liked to see that they protecting themselves, but he wanted them to really work together. Militis put Mortis on his back and watched the moves of the three to see what they were going to do. As he did this he had a hidden smirk across his face which he couldn't hold back, he had gained a sense of pride in his team from what they had done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 20th 2008, 11:29 pm

Moku landed and looked ahead at Militis. She then peered out of her eyes to see if her teammates were okay. As usual, she said nothing but her allies could probably understand what she was thinking if she could be thinking anything. She was ready to attack again but she knew that a team combo would be best, especially since she had her own physical limits to her attacks. She wouldn't be able to evade again. Her body wouldn't let her. She could still defend herself and fight though, which was still enough to continue and pursue her enemy who at this particular moment was Militis.

"Soon."

Flament spoke to give her, or themselves, a word of encouragement. They were individual yet the same so this helped them both at the same time.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki April 23rd 2008, 1:13 pm

OOC: Hey Militis, when Hitomi attacked she rolled a 9 and you never responded with a dice during your next battle post. Don't forget to subtract that attack from your Health Points. This goes the rest of you too. Also, remember your dice inventory and how many times you can use a certain type of dice.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Left_bar_bleue63/100Team Skill Test ( Zura, Moku, Hitomi) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next