Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku)

4 posters

Go down

Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku)

Post by Jisenki March 28th 2008, 10:38 pm

Jisenki was standing in the campus grounds looking around. The wind was blowing a calm breeze. In his hand, Jisenki had a sheet of paper, and a board was holding it flat in his hand. He wished to see Militis, Zura, Hitomi and Moku concerning the matter of forming a team. He had plans to put hitomi, Zura, Moku on a team with Militis as their captain. He thought the idea over for awhile and thought that they may be good with Rorak but he didn't know where Rorak was so he decided Militis was the next best thing.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 1722
Interests : Martial Arts, Kung-fu, Swordsmanship

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue63/100Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

https://sentougakuin.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty Re: Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku)

Post by Guest March 28th 2008, 11:09 pm

Militis had been flying over the campus when he had seen Jisenki with a board in his hands. Maybe there is a teacher's meeting. Thinking this Militis began to descend until he reached the ground.

"Sup, Jisenki. Is there a teacher's meeting that I forgot about?"

Militis was sometimes absentminded when time passed between things. It might have been his child's brain, or his lack of concentration on anything but training, fighting, and medical and educational training and practices. Either way, he still managed to forget many of the things he was suppossed to do, and wanted to make sure he hadn't forgotten something important.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty Re: Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku)

Post by Jisenki March 28th 2008, 11:30 pm

"No, this isn't a teacher's meeting. I just wanted to call you here because I'm going to assign you the three Yellow Ranked Warriors: Zura, Hitomi, and Moku."

Jisenki wondered how Militis would take this news. He figured that Militis wouldn't worry much though.
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue6400/6400Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (6400/6400)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue4400/4400Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (4400/4400)
Experience Points :
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue63/100Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (63/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2008, 11:39 pm

"I can go along with that, it can't be any different from teaching. But, being as I have never had a team before, what does that entail?" Militis was really and trully unsure as to what the job details were, he didn't want to mess up with his first team.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 28th 2008, 11:54 pm

Jisenki opened to mouth to speak when he thought about what he was going to say. He figured that he should wait until everyone was here to hear. He didn't like to repeat himself much.

"How about I save that until everyone else shows up?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2008, 12:05 am

Militis was at first angry because it seeemed liek Jisenki was blowign his question off, but then he figured that Jisenki must have had a good reason for not chooding to answer the question and he calmed down, "Sure. I'll be meditatign over on that bench.", Militis began pointing at a nearby bench, "If you need me." Militis then walked over to where he had pointed and began to meditate on the bench.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 29th 2008, 1:55 am

Zura, still suffering from his injuries from his fight with Hitomi, noticed Jisenki and Militis and decided to go toward them despite his injuries.

Sup! Whats going on around here?
Thinking : Dang I should have gone to the hospital first before talking to them. What if i get into another fight? Hope that doesn't happen.
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 364

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue36/100Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 29th 2008, 10:37 am

HItomi was also coming up to Zura, Militis, and Jisenki after her battle with Zura. She walked up with her sword sheathed and her gun hidden.
She wondered if Zura had recovered from the battle. She also wondered why she was called there with other warriors.

I wonder what we're doing here?

"Does anyone know what's going on here?"
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2008, 2:35 pm

Militis heard what the girl had said and decided to answer her, he opened his eyes and answered the girl, "We're having a meeting, isenki will explain the rest when the last person arrives." After saying this Militis noticed that Zura was hurt, he wondered why but didn't feel like asking being as there might be a long answer to the question.

"Zura, are you in pain at the moment for some reason." Militis walked over to Zura as he said this so that he could remedy the situation if need be, but knew that he might also be receiving a very long answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 29th 2008, 4:59 pm

Zura made a small chuckle asking "Excuse me but does anyone have anything for this bullet wound on my leg and these cuts on me, if not its alright, I'll endure the pain."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue4150/4150Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (4150/4150)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue4200/4200Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (4200/4200)
Experience Points :
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue36/100Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (36/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2008, 5:12 pm

"I do." Militis walked over to Zura and took out Mortis. "This is going to hurt a little." Militis then plunged one of the daggers into the wound and used it to extract the bullet. He let the bullet hit the ground, and then hovered hsi hand over the wound and used his Healing Touch technique to heal the wound. He watched as it healed before his eyes, without the bullet the wound almost seemed to heal on its own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko March 29th 2008, 5:58 pm

Moku was walking by not really noticing anyone else. She couldn't speak and didn't understand much so she didn't pay attention to the others and had no idea what they were saying. She slowly pulled Flament along the ground, dragging him by the chain. He didn't seem to care much because she didn't care. Both of them looked ahead and continued until Flament shifted his vision to the others.

"Wonder?"

After Flament spoke, Moku looked over the others and stood there. She stared at them for the moment until Flament looked at her and spoke again.

"Join?"

After a moment of staring at one another, Moku began to move over to the others. She took he time and remained patient as she again dragged Flament along the ground with the chain connected to his neck and her back.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi March 30th 2008, 3:34 pm

Hitomi looked over at the strange looking girl approaching. She thought to herself about the girl as she pulled the gigantic key along the ground.

I wonder if this is the final person that we were waiting for? She looks a bit...eerie. Could she be powerful at all? She looks like the walking dead.

Hitomi was a bit thrown off by the girl approaching. She hadn't seen her either and thought about what skills she could have or possess.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue0/100Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 30th 2008, 5:43 pm

After Zura was healed from his wounds, he felt relieved and when he saw the stange girl approaching them, he decided to approach her too. He held out his hand in front of the girl and said with a smile "Hi, I'm Kazuki but most people call me Zura cause its my nickname. I hope we can work together well in the future."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 30th 2008, 6:47 pm

Once Militis finished healing Zura, he walked over to Jisenki, and quietly asked him a question. "Is it just me or are the new students really lacking on the manners part of being warrior. Also, are these the students that are going to be on my team? because they don't look like much." He stood at Jisenki's side waiting for both his answer and for this meeting to continue so that he could get on with his school business, and other such things that needed to be done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jisenki March 31st 2008, 4:26 pm

Jisenki looked at the three of the students and Militis. He clicked a pen he was holding on his board and twirled it a little.

"Alright, listen up!!"

Jisenki shouted towards everyone demanding their attention. He had planned to tell them about his ideas for the team as they weren't so straightforward as an average team would be. His thick blue hair blew
slightly before he opened his mouth to speak again.

"Kazuki. Hitomi. MokuMoku. You three will be on a team with Militis for a little while. This will be a temporary placement as I want to find better teams that you are compatible with. For now though, stick with Militis."

Jisenki spun his pen in the air and caught it as it twirled back down to his hand. He caught it easily and continued twirling it without looking at it.

"You four should get to know each other since I can't tell you exactly when you will be moved to separate teams." Jisenki looked at the paper that was on the board. "To start you off with information, Kazuki is an energy user, Hitomi is both a swordsman and gunner, and Mokumoku is an alchemist and puppeteer. Militis is a teacher here, as you probably guessed, and is the Head of the medical corp. You'd do well to learn each other's skills and abilities so that you will be useful as a team to each other in battle."

Jisenki placed the pen in his pocket and then placed his hand in his pocket. He gave each person a stare.

"Any questions?"
Jisenki
Jisenki
Head Warrior
Head Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 31st 2008, 6:13 pm

Militis stared back into Jisenki's eyes as he was given the stare. He didn't appreciate people giving stares toward him being as it was almost impossible to tell whether the intentions behind it were of interest or of intimidation. Either way Militis didn't like it. When Militis was passed over, he walked in front of all of the students. "As Jisenki has said I am a teacher for the school, I work in the field of energy, which leads into my medical position in the corps. I look forward to training with her and helping all of you further in your distinctive fields." He paused for a second surveying all three of them, and then continuing,

"Now, I will need to know somethings about you: what you would like to learn by being part of this school and what you can already do as of yet?" Militis then sat on the ground in his meditative position waiting for the newly assembled teams distinctive answers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Zura March 31st 2008, 9:59 pm

Kazuki stood forward and said in a casual tone while scratching his head "What I want to learn by being part of this school is some more powerful new techniques and ways to protect my friends and comrades. So far I can only emit flames from my gloves and use some basic and only two destructive attacks."
Zura
Zura
Rank Red Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi April 1st 2008, 10:05 pm

Hitomi was hesitant to speak about her past. Truthfully, she had a very low level of trust for others and didn't know exactly how much would be a good amount to say to the others. She decided to say only what was necessary.

"I'm here to fulfill my dreams and goals. I fight using my blade and sword and the power of my lightning."

Some of what she said was a bit vague, but she didn't want to give more than necessary. He teammates would eventually learn about her more if they were truly her teammates.
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Riko April 2nd 2008, 9:26 pm

Moku stood silently with Flamel in hand. Flamel stared at the others slowly and glared without blinking. He said nothing while the others expected an answer. Moku looked nearly dead as she stared straight ahead towards the clouds on the horizon and the trees that seemed to tower to the sky. She had no idea what was going on and didn't even acknowledge the others.

"Figure..."

Moku's attention was focused now on Flament. He spoke and broke the errie silence with his equally errie voice.

"Unknown..."

Moku nodded slowly giving a slight symbol of agreement with Flament. She realized what he meant since they were both part of the same whole. She understood that he was trying to express to the others that they should figure it out on their own. Being of little word's, Flament was nearly no help to them in talking and being of no words, Moku was no help at all. She continued to stand silently. Her eyes scrolled and scanned the others quite slowly and her face seemed sad, not that it didn't always look sad.
Riko
Riko
Rank Blue Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 356
Interests : Do I look like I have interests?

The BattleField
Health Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue2200/3000Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (2200/3000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue1700/2500Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (1700/2500)
Experience Points :
Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Left_bar_bleue100/100Team Formation(Militis, Zura, Hitomi, Moku) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 3rd 2008, 7:41 am

Militis heard the girl and everyone else's answer, even though the last girl didn't really answer his question but decided that he would just leave her alone because he sometimes had times when he didn't feel like talking. "Ok, well now that we have passed through the pleasantries, I want everyone to meet me in the Akamori forest in one half of an hour." With that said Militis disappeared from the spot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down