Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
The mix of things[open] I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

The mix of things[open]

2 posters

Go down

The mix of things[open] Empty The mix of things[open]

Post by Xexame August 27th 2008, 3:33 pm

Vance had stopped at the local Sake Hut for a drink and some food. He was pretty hungry on this mission to find Xexame and he hadn't eaten in three days. He walked into the hut to see the many people staring at him. It seemed that Vance was in a place he shouldn't be. There were a good amount of people for the most part and everyone were doing there own thing. Mostly men were around with a few women. The women weren't bad looking actually and Vance started to think about them, staring at one of them. A man walked near her, grabbed her arm and then he looked at Vance with a menacing stare, as though he were saying 'Don't even think about it. She's with me'. Of course, Vance was going to think about it. He couldn't help it.

He ignored the glares of the others around the room and took a seat at the counter. He thought about what would taste good. As he thought a man who was assumed to be Roy walked up and looked at him.

"So, what'll ya be havin?"

Vance was hesitant to speak since he didn't quite know what they had. He just threw out an idea of something that would be good.

"Uh, I'll have a cold sake and a steak."

The man wrote it down, then making a hand gesture showing that he'd be be back. Apparently they did have it and Vance couldn't help but be happy. He walked away while the man got him his meal. The man from before who looked at him had walked away and left the woman alone. Vance, of course, used this opportunity to get a few words in. He walked over towards her, leaning over and putting his arm on the wall while staring directly at her.

"So, what's a pretty girl like you doin with a guy like him. How bout you ditch that bastard and come with me?"

The girl laughed a little but her laughter was interrupted by the man coming over and punching Vance in the face. He looked angry and his voice sounded just as angry.

"Hey, this is my gal. Get outta here for I have to really hurt you?"

Vance snickered just a bit as he wiped a small amount of blood from his mouth. He looked at the girl and smiled. He was about to open his mouth when the guy tried to punch him again. Vance looked at him and raised a hand to block the punch. The other fist came flying at him but Vance easily dodged.

"What a filthy bastard you are. You're so slow and weak that you don't deserve a hot lady like this."

Afterwards, Vance kicked the man dead in his jaw, knocking hima few feet through the air and causing him to land on a table, smashing it. Many of the men quickly surrounded Vance.

"Ahh, so you guys want some too? I may need the trusty shooter for this one."

Vance casually pulled out his gun and held it close, deciding who he should shoot first or how he would shoot. There were at least 14 guys surrounding him in a circle. Vance was in the direct center.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 528
Interests : uhh....gravy?

The BattleField
Health Points:
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue0/100The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

The mix of things[open] Empty Re: The mix of things[open]

Post by Kisuke August 28th 2008, 1:29 pm

Kisuke walked in wearing clothes different from his average Suzaku guise. This was more fitting clothing and everything was black. Even Kisuke's hairstyle was slightly different and his hair was combed over. The thing about it was, at Roy's Sake Hut he didn't need to hide take the name Kisuke and be a Suzaku member. He was actually quite popular and well-known there as Angry Earth Eisukke. He walked into the hut noticing that everyone was crowding around a single person. Kisuke, or better known as Eisukke here, didn't like outnumbered bar fights and he figured he should clear things up. He walked over to one person. It was the biggest guy there, much larger than Kisuke by at least 2 feet. Kisuke punched him hard in the face and the man fell over.

The others looked at Kisuke and he stared at them. His face looked pretty angry, which would explain his title. With his fist still raised, he looked at the guy next to him that was a little bigger than he was. The person backed off, realizing that it was Angry Earth himself was getting ready to join in the fight.

"Back off the guy. Why the hell are you all ganging up on this one guy anyway? Go about your own business and leave this man alone before I start to get more angry, and I'm already getting pissed."

It didn't take much for the others to back off and leave while grumbling a little. Apparently, Kisuke had a reputation there as Angry Earth Eisukke. He walked to the man slowly, noticing the gun in his hand. It seemed like the man was prepared to fight and judging by the look on his face, he was confident. Kisuke then got the idea to try and recruit this person. He didn't seem like any average person.

"Hey you. You seem kinda tough. How about you do me a favor and I help you out?"
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue100/100The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 29th 2008, 2:10 pm

Vance laughed a little at the sight of such a big man being pummeled by someone smaller than him. He could see that either the guy that hurt him was tough, or the big guy was just really weak. He walked over to his food that just arrived and started to eat and drink. His pace was fast, but that was expected since he hadn't eaten in so long. He heard the offer being made by the man and he took a moment to react to it. Vance realized that he said it was a 'favor' and Vance already had a job to do, one that he already disliked. He didn't really feel like doing another yet. However, if it was enjoyable he might consider it.

"So, what exactly do I need to do for your 'favor'? Will there be any fighting or strong people involved? If not than you can leave and stay with those bastards over there."

As he talked, Vance's mouth was full of food. He didn't care though. He didn't have a lot of manners or self-control.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue4250/5000The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4250/5000)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue4900/4900The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (4900/4900)
Experience Points :
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue0/100The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 30th 2008, 9:37 pm

Kisuke moved in just a bit, taking a seat next to the person. This person seemed like he was able to be persuaded as long as he was able to get into some kind of fight. Kisuke lifted his shoulder onto the table, pausing just for a moment in order to think of what to say and how to say it.

"Actually...."

He had formed a plan in merely seconds, thinking about what to do with the person and how to fill his thirst for action.

"....this favor does involve a bit of fighting actually. More importantly, I want you to kill someone for me. There is no specific person involved, and no time limit. I just need you to kill any old person, and when you do kill the person, leave their body in plain sight for any passer-by to see. Sound like a deal?"

Kisuke gave a slight grin as though he knew the person would agree with him. This grin was only present because he was in the Sake Hut as Eisukke and not being his usual 'Kisuke' self. Being Eisukke required a little bit of acting and an entirely different, yet similar, personality.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue6035/6225The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue3575/4500The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
The mix of things[open] Left_bar_bleue100/100The mix of things[open] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 30th 2008, 10:05 pm

Vance stopped eating after he heard that he could kill someone, his interest perked up immediately. He loved the fact that he couild kill someone without any restrictions involved. With his mouth full of food, he gave a happy grin, or at least as happy a grin as one could get with their mouth stuffed and food seeping through their mouth.

"Ya got a deal...pal. But what will me killing this person do for you? And where would I find you when this is said and done?"

Vance still hadn't swallowed the majority of his food, so as he talked, food spilled from his mouth onto his plate. He didn't care at all and didn't acknowledge it. He was definately itching for a fight and no restrictions was speaking his language.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 30th 2008, 10:27 pm

Kisuke smoothed his red hair out. While he smoothed his hair, he looked at the others around him and the other people. He managed to give a few stares at some men passing by but more of the others were gambling and getting drunk on the other side of the Hut.

"You killing someone will help me immensely, and once you do manage to kill someone, I'll find you. Trust me. In the meantime, I can't give you too much information about myself, but trust me...once you perform this task, I can help you out."

Kisuke walked off, taking his time to get outside. Others in the hut looked around at Kisuke until he left the building, leaving no trace of his presence behind. Outside of the hut, Kisuke walked a distance before entering the shadows of nearby trees and vanishing.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Xexame August 31st 2008, 8:19 pm

Vance grinned and swallowed the rest of his food with a quick gulp. The person's answer was good enough. He got to kill someone and he didn't have to try. He decided that the school was the way to go. There was plenty of people there that he could probably kill, and since he didn't have to do much afterward, he could have a lot of fun with him.

Vance stood and the others looked at him, or at least a few of the others. He waved casually and carefree, slightly pulling out his gun as he made his way to the door. Before walking out, he shot one man in the arm and darted off. He wanted to make sure that his aim was still good and this was a quick try.
Xexame
Xexame
Elite Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down