Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara

2 posters

Go down

Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara

Post by Black_Cat August 12th 2008, 1:58 pm

Name: Arashi Ibara (Meaning Gale Thorn)

Appearance:

Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara L_02ae631a94df9a62b0e365aceb2a31ee
(Just to let everyone know, this is not exactly what it looks like, there are many changes, which I will describe below. This is just a picture to give the basic idea of what the weapon looks like, so if the description doesn't match the pic, that's why.)

This is a unique and very versatile weapon, usually employed by ninja or asassains. Rein has taken this weapon and applied his own style for use with the weapon so that it can be used effectively in direct combat. This weapon has a short, curved wooden handle which is a dark brown oaken material, which is tough and capable of withstanding great force of impact. The blade is reasonably long for a kusarigama and reaches to about a foot and several inches long and three or four inches wide, which at the same time allowing it to block attacks more effectively, while also increasing the damage that it is capable of dealing. The blade is crimson red with several black symbols running up the flat of the blade. The chain of the kusarigama is quite long for the weapon type, measuring about a maximum of 10 meters long. However, the chain of the weapon is enchanted, and so normally it is only about three meters long, and then, when the weapon is thrown or swung, the chain extends to the length needed. The chain links are black and crimson alternately, and are made, as the weapon is, of a light but durable metal, allowing for maximum speed without losing any or very little power.

Abilities: This weapon's only true ability is known as Gale Burst. Along the outside edges of the weapon, a measure of wind energy is always stored and concentrated. This ability serves a double purpose. First, upon impact with any object, The energy stored releases a small but powerful, supersonic blast of wind, which increases the knockback and cutting damage that the weapon is capable of dealing by 10. In addition, this ability has a defensive application. Upon impact with another weapon, the same blast of wind is released. This energy dulls the momentum and power of the attack, decreasing its attack power by 5 to 10, depending upon the initial power of the attack. This takes very little energy from Rein, and so it is always used in battle.

Attack Power: 55

Dice usage: Special

Benefits: Supplementary, Defensive

History: During an infiltration mission three years ago, Rein and his partner were to take down a small but dangerous band of criminals known as the Chaotic. During the battle, Rein was forced to fight a man with a large, powerful greatsword as a weapon. The kusarigama that he was using at the time was relatively old and in pretty bad shape, and during the battle his weapon was destroyed. He survived, but he began to think that he would need a powerful weapon to use if he hoped to survive as a member of Pax Militis. Over the course of the next year, Rein collected supplies from the city and surrounding countryside, gradually building the weapon that he has to day. After the weapon was complete, he took aside another year to master the weapon, and has been using it in this battle to this very day. In addition, most usually the members of Pax Militis use weapons scavenged from the armories of the city, which makes Rein the first member to own his own, personalized weapon.
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male
Number of posts : 57

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue700/700Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Experience Points :
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue100/100Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty Re: Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara

Post by Hitomi August 12th 2008, 2:50 pm

*The energy stored releases a small but powerful,
supersonic blast of wind, which increases the knockback and cutting
damage that the weapon is capable of dealing by 10*

Are you saying that the attack power is increased by 10 as it attacks?

*This energy dulls the momentum and power of the
attack, decreasing its attack power by 5 to 10, depending upon the
initial power of the attack. This takes very little energy from Rein,
and so it is always used in battle.*

Does this part decrease the opponent's attack power? If so, how would you determine whether it is 5 to 10 and does it affect techniques made by weapons or does it affect techniques of the characters themself?
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue0/100Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Cat August 12th 2008, 3:01 pm

All good questions. Forst: Yes it does increase the attack power of each attack made by the weapon unless I state that the ability is not active. Second: Yes his ability does also lower the attacks that are blocked by the weapon, making it less likely that they would break through his defenses. As to exactly what it would lower the attack power of; it would lower the power of projectile techniques, or physical attacks made by the enemy, as well as elemental attacks that are weak against the wind element. I don't think weapon abilities would be affected. Finally: Well, I do research on my opponents before I fight them, so actually I would base the whole 5-10 thing on what I already have found out about the power of that attack.
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue1200/1200Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (1200/1200)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue700/700Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)
Experience Points :
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue100/100Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitomi August 12th 2008, 3:06 pm

In battle, make sure you specify how much it gets decreased by. Other than that though I see nothing wrong and the weapon overall is good.
~Approved
Hitomi
Hitomi
Rank Red Warrior

Female
Number of posts : 511
Interests : ...I won't tell

The BattleField
Health Points:
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue2300/2300Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (2300/2300)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue2800/2800Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (2800/2800)
Experience Points :
Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Left_bar_bleue0/100Rein's Weapon: Arashi Ibara Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Cat August 12th 2008, 3:07 pm

Thanks ^_^
Black_Cat
Black_Cat
Rank Yellow Warrior

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down