Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Sentou Gakuin© V3
You haven't registered yet. Be sure to register and enjoy the fun of this online gaming community.
Sentou Gakuin© V3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Similar topics
Latest topics
» Sad Serio-chan
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 8:28 pm by Serio Katsuya

» Arashi's Equipment (Post Time Skip)
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 1:03 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi's Abilities (Post Time Skip)
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2011, 12:22 am by _[Spitfire]_

» Arashi Techniques (Post Time Skip) [Finished]
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2011, 11:55 pm by _[Spitfire]_

» Spellbinder
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:18 pm by Jisenki

» Ultima
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 6:17 pm by Jisenki

» Danika Syphin
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:33 pm by Jisenki

» Arthe
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 5:30 pm by Jisenki

» Danika's Equipment (WIP)
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 11:26 pm by Riko

» Diamond Dust
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:50 pm by Xexame

» Keyblade- Oathkeeper
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 5:39 pm by Xexame

» The Keyblade
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2011, 4:47 pm by Xexame

» Tristan Morganthe's Spell Tome
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:48 pm by Jisenki

» [Post Time Skip] Thanatos-Bringer of the End
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:46 pm by Jisenki

» Keyblade- X Blade
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2011, 8:43 pm by Jisenki

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 74 on April 27th 2024, 12:18 am

Hunting for Hatsugen

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunting for Hatsugen

Post by Nejisuke August 14th 2008, 11:02 pm

OOC: no, i have subtracted the correct amount of HP i believe. i should be at 1005.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male
Number of posts : 606

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 14th 2008, 11:03 pm

OOC: When I checked, it wasn't.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male
Number of posts : 732
Interests : Not interested

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 14th 2008, 11:05 pm

OOC: i noticed, i thought i had changed it. i probably didn't click save last time.
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4700/4700Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4700/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3750/3750Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3750/3750)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 14th 2008, 11:09 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi flipped sideways in an attempt to dodge the first attack, but the second he just let strike him, it was useless to waste energy. He again tries to escape, this time by running at one of the now weakened walls and breaks through it, and with the cloud of dust this sends up he breaks for it again this time headed full speed down another alley behind some more buildings. He had to get out of here before he got killed or worse: captured.

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 AV1oG5qr (Escape Dice.) :
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 14th 2008, 11:43 pm

Hatsugen looked as he tried to escape. He wouldn't get away so easily. Hatsugen's face had a disgusted look as he quickly dashed towards the person and caught up with him. He was surprised to see that the person was trying to escape so much, but this increased Hatsugen's suspicion tenfold, and now Hatsugen knew nearly without a doubt that this person had bad intentions. He wouldn't need to escape if he had innocence within him and the fact that he would go so far made his suspicion much higher and really made Hatsugen want to capture him. He caught up easily and ran beside him, talking a little before making his next move.

"I hope you now know that I think you are indeed evil. Because of your many attempts to escape, even though they are unsuccessful, you seem to be resisting or interrogations. If you didn't do anything, you wouldn't try to run. In fact, I think you are with Suzaku aren't you. I can't be certain, but something about you makes me think that you had evil intentions. That would explain why you attacked me. Your thoughts were probably to attack me and kill me or even capture me so that you could use me, but you didn't consider the fact that I've fought many people like you and that I know the patterns of people like you. I gave you the chance to escape, I allowed you to forfeit and turn yourself in, but you resisted. Now, I WILL kill you. If I fail today, I'll hunt you down."

As he ran next to the person, his anger flared. A wind, fiercer than anything used this far blew across, tearing the bricks off of buildings and tearing the grass from the dirt. This time, two winds blew from the opposite direction of Hatsugen and the person, causing an impact if they were to connect. Of course, Hatsugen, being the one controlling the winds, would allows them to blow past him but the other person was in for a powerful slam of wind if he was hit. The winds' power was great as it made sounds like a lion's roar as it blew.

Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Kisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Eliwood2 (Attack Dice.) :
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue6035/6225Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (6035/6225)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3575/4500Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3575/4500)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 16th 2008, 8:14 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi sighs to himself as he hears Hatsugen speak. The first attack he attempts to dodge by flipping the side of a building. The second technique was too powerful and comming to fast. He wouldn't be able to last much longer like this, which is why he had brought out his trump card earlier. Just as the attack is about to hit him, the clone from earlier jumps in front of the attack and becomes a meat shield and takes the attack for Nejisuke Shoujouhi(this can only be done 3 times, see the Lightning Clone technique). After the clone explodes Nejisuke uses the momentum he gained from jumping up the building to flip onto the roof of another building that he starts to run across also, in attempt to escape.

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 AV1oH_9i (Evade Dice.) :

Nejisuke carried out 1 launched of one Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 AV1oG5qr (Escape Dice.) :
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 18th 2008, 9:05 pm

OOC: It says that you need to roll a Special Dice for that Clone technique. Also, I just subtracted all the HP you lost from this battle and before the clone attack thing, you had HP in your hundreds. You clone says that if you use it to block, you still take half the damage.

Nejisuke wrote:If they do take an attack for Nejisuke, then
when they explode, Nejisuke will recieve half damage. The clones
themselves can only do physical attacks. A clone can be dissrupted by
receiving 150dmg, or by blocking a blow that would normaly hit
Nejisuke. Nejisuke can only make 3 clones in a battle

My attack would have done 425 but it halved would still inflict 212 points of damage. This means your characters would have less than 0 Hp right now.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 19th 2008, 8:06 pm

OOC: ok, i guess that's it for him then, i could have sworn i had enough HP left to last through that. !#^$%#&*!^(@#^(!^*@^#*%!@(^!!
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 20th 2008, 1:38 pm

Hatsugen caught up to the person. His anger made the winds pick up rapidly around him and he felt like killing him at that point, but he didn't. Somehow, he thought that it would be best if he and Taifuu were to capture him and bring him in for interrogation. It was now obvious that this person had some things to hide from the school and he had some intentions, although whether they were evil or good was yet to be determined. Hatsugen knew one thing was certain though, and that was that they would get to the bottom of him being there and learn more about him.

"You're caught. You can't escape and you can no longer attack or defend. I'll hold you here until Taifuu can help me take you back. I think you'll be best off in the Underground Prison where we can contain you. You should've given up sooner. At least your punishment wouldn't be so bad."

The winds started to calm down a little but it didn't subside so soon. He stayed near the person, making sure that he couldn't move and Hatsugen was ready to neautralize him if he tried.
Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nejisuke August 20th 2008, 10:33 pm

Nejisuke Shoujouhi sits down from exaustion. His plan had been majorly flawed, but he couldn't have known there were two of them, and he couldn't use any of his main techniques. He couldn't let himself be taken before Jisenki though, he would recognize him. Even Nejisuke Metaruhando couldn't help him now, but he knew a way to help him. Nejisuke Shoujouhi had the tinyest bit of energy left, he places one hand over his pocket and sent a message of electricity into a small buttonless remote in his pocket. This was his backup, in case his trump cards failed as they had. He smiles, and looks in the distance, as the smoke rises. He then colapses unconcious on the ground after using that last bit of energy.

OOC: if you are wondering about this, go to Nejisuke's house, to the topic entitled 'As the smoke rises...'
Nejisuke
Nejisuke
Wanderer

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 21st 2008, 7:39 am

Taifuu had had followed the alll the noise leading to where Hatsugen and Shiawase was. By the time hw had caught up he knew the battle was over because he saw that Shiawase was unconcious on the ground. He was kind of upset because he didn't get to really get in the battle but was happy that his mission would be over once he and Hatsugen brought Shiawase to Jisenki for questioning. Although he probaly would stick around to here what he had to say. While still thinking about this he had lifted up Shiwase and put him on his shoulder. He then turned to Hatsugen and grinned.

"Wow Hatsugen, didn't know you had that much power insde you after all this time. Never thought you'd be the fighting type. One day me and you gotta spar so I can see that power first hand. Oh, and sorry I missed out on helping to much. The fight was over to fast for me to help out in time. But anyway, lets get this guy to Jisenki so we can get on with this. I've been itching to know who he really is."

He had lifted Shiawase up a little higher so he could get a better grip on his shoulder. Tai then turned around and waited for Hatsugen to start walking with him and for his reponse.
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 53
Interests : Fighting, laying around, eating, and trainnig

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4375/4700Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4375/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisuke August 21st 2008, 5:03 pm

OOC: We should probably continue in the Underground Prison

IC: Hatsugen watched as Taifuu lifted the man. He nodded slightly, thinking about the things wandering in his head while remaining focused enough on the current situation. He looked at the person's unconscious body and completely calmed down, returning to his normal self.

"Uhh, how about you take this guy to the Underground Prison? I'll catch up to you. I'll call Jisenki real quick and tell him to meet us there."

Kisuke
Kisuke
Suzaku Leader

Male

The BattleField
Health Points:
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taifuu August 21st 2008, 9:05 pm

OOC: Ok i'll make the post there.

IC: Taifuu nods then shrugs as he listens to Hatsugen suggestion and figured it would be a good idea to get this guy to the Underground prison as well. Tai hadn't been down there in a while and knew it would be the easiest place to put for quetioning, Tai had began walking off and headed towards the Underground Prison. Without turning to face Hatsugen he waved his hand slightly signaling that he would meet up with him later.
Taifuu
Taifuu
Independent

Male
Number of posts : 53
Interests : Fighting, laying around, eating, and trainnig

The BattleField
Health Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue4375/4700Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (4375/4700)
Tsukara-Skill Points:
Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Hunting for Hatsugen - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Experience Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2